PDA

View Full Version : If there was no WHORESLOUNGE on IA.com would you be...

Julio
08-09-2005, 08:31 PM
A regular poster on IA.com?

The whoreslounge gets tons of hits.. is crazy.. But.. if there was not an OFFTOPIC forum on this site aka Whoreslounge ..

where would you post ? A large portion of the peeps who post in the whoreslounge really don't browse other forums other then the whoreslounge

I can't seem to find another GA forum (non car relate ) That's stricly for the ATL .. AKA- ATLOFFTOPIC.COM (owned by IA.com)

I know of www.atlantaforums.com Owned By joecool..

anything else?

HyPer50
08-09-2005, 08:32 PM
eh, pretty much all i am active in is whoreslounge, sports and video games.

PSINXS
08-09-2005, 08:32 PM
i'd be a regular poster in kills and nws

Spyder
08-09-2005, 08:33 PM
we would end up making a whores section from all the off topic BS just like what happened this time around lol..

Brett
08-09-2005, 08:35 PM
If I wasnt in a team, and there was no whores lounge, I dont know where Id post

A1EX
08-09-2005, 08:37 PM
if there werent a whoreslounge i wouldnt post as much

Marta Mike
i dont think i would post, unless i was tryin to sell somin-lol. Most of my time would be spent on vwvortex or jdm forums hahaha.

HEATON
You're Scarein Me!!!!!!!

Are you thinking of takin it away...? If that answer starts with the letter...(O dear i cant even say it..)......Why, Damn you Julio!!! (Reverts to Julio's avatar)

Leisa
08-09-2005, 08:39 PM
I would post in the NWS and the Girls forum :)

Julio
08-09-2005, 08:40 PM
No, not at all... Whoreslounge is not going no where.. just curious.

HEATON
08-09-2005, 08:41 PM
^ Damn skippy..:Lowers the gun next to Julio's head:

NzProjeKt
08-09-2005, 08:48 PM
we need more IA vets to post interesting and relevant topics.. all this whoring around from the "new generation" is making the lounge kinda weak...
although I dont post an extreme amount, I frequent the board on a daily basis and I have seen the quality of the threads go downhill...
i wish IA the best, and would like to see it around for atleast another 10 years..

D16Civic
08-09-2005, 08:59 PM
ive posted in some of the other helpful sections, but mostly in here

quickdodge®
08-09-2005, 09:00 PM
^^^ I am a vet of IA and all 14,000+ posts of mine are goddamn relevant, muther fuccer! Later, QD.

AtifSajid
08-09-2005, 09:01 PM
if there wasnt a non-car parts..I wouldnt post.........

I mean whoreslounge..

Julio
08-09-2005, 09:03 PM
Since when have you become part of the "newere generation" of IA mothaFukka...

bhwhahahahha :tongue:

NzProjeKt
08-09-2005, 09:04 PM
^^^ I am a vet of IA and all 14,000+ posts of mine are goddamn relevant, muther fuccer! Later, QD.

we need more IA vets to post interesting and relevant topics.. all this whoring around from the "new generation" is making the lounge kinda weak...

Since when have you been part of the "newer generation" of IA MothaFukka...

99ITRGIRL
08-09-2005, 09:05 PM
hmmm...idk tv?

quickdodge®
08-09-2005, 09:12 PM
I said I am an IA vet. You said we should be posting interesting and relevant shit. I said ALL my shit is relevant. Lolol. Later, QD.

b18hb
08-09-2005, 11:09 PM
i like to read some of the threads here, but rarely post in the whoreslounge.

JoeCoolinATL
08-09-2005, 11:21 PM
I know of www.atlantaforums.com Owned By joecool..

anything else?

i looked for a while but never found one so thats why i made
www.atlantaforums.com back in febuary, ive still got some stuff to do on it but its getting there. i still need to start advertising it this month

Negrodamus
08-09-2005, 11:31 PM
Honda-Tech

£G2♣
08-10-2005, 05:51 AM
i'd maybe be every where n check out

HEATON
08-10-2005, 06:12 PM
Since when have you been part of the "newer generation" of IA MothaFukka...

CONGRATS on quoting yourself..how fuckin gay..

NzProjeKt
08-10-2005, 06:26 PM
CONGRATS on quoting yourself..how fuckin gay..
You stay on my dick dont you little soldier..... :2up:

Motherfuckin coons like you are who I am reffering to when I mention irrelevant posts...
Your own threads are fucking failures so all you do is stay whoring up other ppl's threads and posts..

GET A FUCKIN LIFE, QUIT TAKIN IT UP THE ASS, & KEEP ALL REFERANCES TO ME OUT YOUR FUCKIN MOUTH..... :)

The Yousef
08-10-2005, 06:27 PM
well...here we go again...lol (sits back and eats popcorn)

NzProjeKt
08-10-2005, 06:33 PM
well...here we go again...lol (sits back and eats popcorn)
I feel you on that man.. When it comes down to it, im not too found of drama myself...
But this isnt the first time he ran his mouth when I wasnt speaking to or about him...

HEATON
08-10-2005, 06:43 PM
You stay on my dick dont you little soldier..... :2up:

Motherfuckin coons like you are who I am reffering to when I mention irrelevant posts...
Your own threads are fucking failures so all you do is stay whoring up other ppl's threads and posts..

GET A FUCKIN LIFE, QUIT TAKIN IT UP THE ASS, & KEEP ALL REFERANCES TO ME OUT YOUR FUCKIN MOUTH..... :)
I mean if its your time of the month its ok jus lemme know and ill leave ya alone, if not take the pill it will help. and BTW im not a COON if you wann get racial im more then happy to. Its not soldier its AIRMAN but why do you even car enough to rem im in the mil? are you homo? researching me? scary.... and i dont care what my post are ment to do failures or not..i dont post to get ratings bc i hoenstly dont think what ppl care of me like 99.9 % of IA...Ppl am i wrong? Q, Brett...DO you seriously care what ppl say bout you? lol...YES!!!!!!!!! IM RIGHT... grow up Project..

HEATON
08-10-2005, 06:50 PM
Relevant doesnt equal whoring...Hmmm... wonders why its called whoreslounge...

NzProjeKt
08-10-2005, 06:56 PM
I mean if its your time of the month its ok jus lemme know and ill leave ya alone, if not take the pill it will help. and BTW im not a COON if you wann get racial im more then happy to. Its not soldier its AIRMAN but why do you even car enough to rem im in the mil? are you homo? researching me? scary.... and i dont care what my post are ment to do failures or not..i dont post to get ratings bc i hoenstly dont think what ppl care of me like 99.9 % of IA...Ppl am i wrong? Q, Brett...DO you seriously care what ppl say bout you? lol...YES!!!!!!!!! IM RIGHT... grow up Project..

dude whether i quote my own self or not that shit should have nothing to do with you... but you best believe i am not going to let it slide when try to flame my post when it doesnt concern you the least bit... I have noticed that you are one of the few around the board who feels it is your responsibiliy to dictate what should and shouldnt be done... but you are in no position to do so...

I have also seen you ruin or attempt to flame countless other posts in different threads around the board... its always bothered me but i didnt address cause it didnt concern me.. i could honestly care less what you do around the board..
but its rather simple... when MY posts dont concern you DO NOT COME AT ME SIDEWAYS...

HEATON
08-10-2005, 06:56 PM
dude... i can see your name as viewing this thread..stop typing.. im sorry for whatever is going on in yoru life to come on so strong and strait hate bc of something someone else posted, if everyoen was that way IA woudl be jus one big blood battle, leanr to take a joke, bc honestly that was like the firts time ive seen somone quote themself...ima go ahead and jus say sorry for any harm ive caused to you..hopefully you show a lil respect for yourself and quit the hatin.

NzProjeKt
08-10-2005, 06:58 PM
dude... i can see your name as viewing this thread..stop typing.. im sorry for whatever is going on in yoru life to come on so strong and strait hate bc of something someone else posted, if everyoen was that way IA woudl be jus one big blood battle, leanr to take a joke, bc honestly that was like the firts time ive seen somone quote themself...ima go ahead and jus say sorry for any harm ive caused to you..hopefully you show a lil respect for yourself and quit the hatin.
APOLOGY NOT ACCEPTED... DONT WORRY THOUGH, IM DONE PICKING ON YOU..

Kristi
08-10-2005, 06:58 PM
i would post in the EM section and that is it probably. but we would all be lost without the whoreslounge!

HEATON
08-10-2005, 07:00 PM
dude whether i quote my own self or not that shit should have nothing to do with you... but you best believe i am not going to let it slide when try to flame my post when it doesnt concern you the least bit... I have noticed that you are one of the few around the board who feels it is your responsibiliy to dictate what should and shouldnt be done... but you are in no position to do so...

I have also seen you ruin or attempt to flame countless other posts in different threads around the board... its always bothered me but i didnt address cause it didnt concern me.. i could honestly care less what you do around the board..
but its rather simple... when MY posts dont concern you DO NOT COME AT ME SIDEWAYS...

Ya mean takin things into a humorous twist? AKA off subject replies..also known as Whoring? Btw its the WHORESlounge..if anyoen else feels the same way as you ill be more then happy to ban myself.. take a poll. Ill do w/e the majority says..

NzProjeKt
08-10-2005, 07:09 PM
grow up....
^^^^^^

JoeCoolinATL
08-11-2005, 12:34 AM
god you drama starters are fucking lame.