PDA

View Full Version : Homework Help!!!

khaxnguyen
02-28-2008, 08:25 PM
Karl Marx wrote “Religion is the opiate of the masses”. Explain what this quote means and assuming it is true, in what way(s) does the World State meet this need? How is religion replicated? What substitutes are used? Why is it so important for the World State to prodive the people with an opiate?
reps!:D

HeLLo iM iZzY
02-28-2008, 08:26 PM
Are you not Asian?

Dirty Octopus™
02-28-2008, 08:31 PM
thats what im sayin! :lmfao:

hondachik
02-28-2008, 08:37 PM
Karl Marx wrote “Religion is the opiate of the masses”. Explain what this quote means and assuming it is true, in what way(s) does the World State meet this need? How is religion replicated? What substitutes are used? Why is it so important for the World State to prodive the people with an opiate?
reps!:D

that looks like something QD would know the answer too, and only QD:thinking:
Philosophy huh? Wish I still had my notes to refresh myself and help u out. But, that was over a year ago, and all is forgotten.

Benefit
02-28-2008, 08:39 PM
Are you not Asian?

your sig is pissing me off. wheres the original?

koukis14
02-28-2008, 08:44 PM
I think it means DO YOUR ****ING HOMEWORK!!!

HeLLo iM iZzY
02-28-2008, 08:45 PM
your sig is pissing me off. wheres the original?It's only the internet man. Get some real tits and real pu55y.

khaxnguyen
02-28-2008, 08:50 PM
^ thanks! haha but here's my answer

Religion is a theory developed by mankind based on popular form, moral sanctions, and the universal basis of consolation and justification. Religion may be related to opium because it's like a drug that comforts people. If they didn't have something that said what's right or wrong then how would they go about living. Religion deals with Karma, believing in good deeds will return a greater good. And how it replicates itself is like a movie without an ending and that will cause people to make up their own endings and live by it. It's important to provide the people with an opiate because they need a reason to live and keep order.

what do u think? lol

khaxnguyen
02-28-2008, 08:52 PM
I think it means DO YOUR ****ING HOMEWORK!!!

and this is why you're a FUUCKING FAILURE!

koukis14
02-28-2008, 08:56 PM
and this is why you're a FUUCKING FAILURE!

Wow that makes no sense? Maybe if you were smart enough to do your own school work you could come up with a better comeback. But your dumb ass is asking an automotive forum.:goodjob: Fast food sems to be the current opiate of the masses, you should practice "would you like fries with that"

khaxnguyen
02-28-2008, 08:58 PM
^ i guess i gotta submit to it. =D

ahaha thanks for admitting my answer is pretty good too. =D automatic reOWNed. lol

mad3nch1na
02-28-2008, 09:06 PM
You have to understand marxism...

The idea of workers uniting against the ruling class.
This is conflicting with nationalism.
The idea that people should unite because of the country they belong to.

You should first define opiate. Then you should give examples of how some religions, such as Scientology, to how people can be influenced, controlled, and manipulated by religion.

Another great example is Jim Jones cult.

Magnus213
02-28-2008, 09:33 PM
Damn, not math or science.

Got Milk?
02-28-2008, 09:35 PM
lol, go do ur hw.