PDA

View Full Version : Slaying in the Athens Area.

Double_0_Rusty
02-28-2008, 08:05 PM
http://onlineathens.com/stories/022808/news_2008022800152.shtml

This is pretty crappy. Why would someone do this crap? Discuss

civic95
02-28-2008, 08:35 PM
That's guys whole story smells like bull****.

A guy on a motorcycle is going to ram a car? yeah right

He shot in self defense? but it hit him in the back?

Double_0_Rusty
02-28-2008, 08:36 PM
Yeah, I can't understand how someone can shoot someone that has their back turned.

redrumracer
02-28-2008, 10:27 PM
only one shot was in the back out of 2 or 3 shots. dont ever trust the news to give you the full story on something like this. just give it a little while to unfold fully.

GIXXERDK
02-28-2008, 10:43 PM
http://www.blokessportbike.com/showthread.php?t=27235

He was a member of blokessportsbike.com and georgiasportsbike.com

RIP

A ride to his funeral has been established in the link above.

.::UNKNOWN::.
02-28-2008, 10:51 PM
quick question not to sound mean psychos now a days why would you follow any one you just got into a argument home? especially if your on a bike and they are in a car you don't know whats goin to happen.... secondly from what i heard on talk radio is that when the girls pulled in their dad was at the end of the driveway standing there with a gun... the bike rider drove by slowly then went up the street and drove back... why didn't he drive up the street like he lived in the neighborhood parked in a driveway and waited for the guy to finally go back inside? well that is what i would have done but hey not everybody is the same

.::UNKNOWN::.
02-28-2008, 10:56 PM
That's guys whole story smells like bull****.

A guy on a motorcycle is going to ram a car? yeah right

He shot in self defense? but it hit him in the back? not to knock you i get what you are saying...... whats not to say the bike rider didn't kick her drivers side when they where at a traffic light or in slow moving traffic

civic95
02-29-2008, 06:44 AM
not to knock you i get what you are saying...... whats not to say the bike rider didn't kick her drivers side when they where at a traffic light or in slow moving traffic

Yeah could be, I've felt like doing that myself a few times to people. But I wouldn't follow them home afterwards.

GIXXERDK
02-29-2008, 10:53 AM
Here's what I think happened. Car hits bike and probably doesnt realize it or maybe they did(Happened to me on pleasent hill), biker is furious they are driving off. He probably even motioned for them to stop, 2 daughters call there daddy that someone is following them. Daddy gets furious and waits for them with a gun, biker drives by wondering who daddy is continues to drive by as he decides what to do, turns back around and realized he has a gun and rides off.

GIXXERDK
02-29-2008, 10:57 AM
quick question not to sound mean psychos now a days why would you follow any one you just got into a argument home? especially if your on a bike and they are in a car you don't know whats goin to happen.... secondly from what i heard on talk radio is that when the girls pulled in their dad was at the end of the driveway standing there with a gun... the bike rider drove by slowly then went up the street and drove back... why didn't he drive up the street like he lived in the neighborhood parked in a driveway and waited for the guy to finally go back inside? well that is what i would have done but hey not everybody is the same

The daughters claimed that the biker ramed them, I dont know about you but no rider I know will ever 'ram' a car while on a bike no matter how mad you are. I would of done the same thing if a car hit me and took off, which is follow them home.