PDA

View Full Version : Due to future developements...

quickdodgeŽ
02-28-2008, 07:33 PM
I have vowed to a certain individual that I am going to tone down the wrath that is me. So all my minions can now be able to post on IA without fear of repercussions and backlash from me.

To a point. I'll still give my opinions and thoughts and make them intellectual and witty. Just not as strong and not as harsh. This change will coincide with another change that is going on presently.

With the onset of a new IA looming across the horizon, we are looking to make this a more member friendly site as one of the changes. We're looking for less member bashing and more of an IA that we had back when it first started and the next couple of years after. If we can all work together, it can be done.

Now this doesn't mean we can sit back like Cocktus_EG and just take it like "Sweetheart" from cell block 3. By all means defend your honor but without the major hostilities.

I'm posting this because I know I'm a major player in the member bashing club. Of course I know a couple of you will need my stern daily dose of insults and you'll get them. Don't worry.

"Hello, hello, hello..........Import Atlanta. Permission to post freely."

Later,QD.

MachNU
02-28-2008, 07:34 PM
:goodjob:

quickdodgeŽ
02-28-2008, 07:38 PM
Damn I spelled "developments" wrong. Fucc me and the horse I was carried in with. I'm a mutherfuc-------ooops.

Remember my post....remember my post....remember my post

Later, QD.

G35Cam
02-28-2008, 07:46 PM
I have vowed to a certain individual that I am going to tone down the wrath that is me. So all my minions can now be able to post on IA without fear of repercussions and backlash from me.

To a point. I'll still give my opinions and thoughts and make them intellectual and witty. Just not as strong and not as harsh. This change will coincide with another change that is going on presently.

With the onset of a new IA looming across the horizon, we are looking to make this a more member friendly site as one of the changes. We're looking for less member bashing and more of an IA that we had back when it first started and the next couple of years after. If we can all work together, it can be done.

Now this doesn't mean we can sit back like Cocktus_EG and just take it like "Sweetheart" from cell block 3. By all means defend your honor but without the major hostilities.

I'm posting this because I know I'm a major player in the member bashing club. Of course I know a couple of you will need my stern daily dose of insults and you'll get them. Don't worry.

Later,QD.

typo, you didnt put a space after the "Later,"

Slow Motion
02-28-2008, 08:11 PM
Wow....Is this real or just a phycological ploy. I feel like I have seen similar post and wasn't disappointed later on to read a very witty, intellectual and self demoralizing remark from said postee. I once read a remark that would make a noob kill him/her self. Back in 05 I was in the path of this person and was amazed by the neg rep that I received and the damage it did to my reps. So in traditon. I call bullsh!t.

~fin~

quickdodgeŽ
02-28-2008, 08:15 PM
^^^ Lolol. I figured someone would remember my post a bit ago and I was going to try to then. But then we had a Katrina sized wave of idiots hit the JOIN NOW button and I was forced to fold my hand. I'll still be here with my wordy, college essay-esque, opinion-laden posts. I'll just try to not be so rough, rugged and raw. Later, QD.

David88vert
02-28-2008, 08:22 PM
QD, if you tone it down, I will be forced to strip your OG status away from you. You have let these newbies beat you down! I'm calling you out! Don't make me bring the 64 down there and slap you back to reality! It's your full-time JOB to put the rookies back in place! We don't allow quitters in here!

Now get back to your job and set the newbies back in place! Full wrath ahead!

Jecht
02-28-2008, 08:30 PM
Lol join the group of us that post a stupid picture whenever you think a thread or post is stupid.

Slow Motion
02-28-2008, 08:32 PM
^^^ Lolol. I figured someone would remember my post a bit ago and I was going to try to then. But then we had a Katrina sized wave of idiots hit the JOIN NOW button and I was forced to fold my hand. I'll still be here with my wordy, college essay-esque, opinion-laden posts. I'll just try to not be so rough, rugged and raw. Later, QD.

They did hit the join now button at the same time right. I believe you, hopefully you can acheive the goal you have set for yourself.

**copies above post, date, time, responses, and waits for the first new idiot to post smart remark to QD**

Ahem....oh yeah of course, I'm sure it will all work out.

~fin~

koukis14
02-28-2008, 08:36 PM
So you trying to become a mod huh?

quickdodgeŽ
02-28-2008, 08:39 PM
So you trying to become a mod huh?

Been there. Done that. I was a SM for a while a few years ago. Besides, why be a mod, when all I have to do is PM certain people. Lolol. Later, QD.

koukis14
02-28-2008, 08:41 PM
Been there. Done that. I was a SM for a while a few years ago. Besides, why be a mod, when all I have to do is PM certain people. Lolol. Later, QD.

Damn I figured there would be six maybe seven members if you were in charge. You would not have a ban stick....more like a ****in ban log.

David88vert
02-28-2008, 08:49 PM
He doesn't have the stick - he has the whole tree!

quickdodgeŽ
02-28-2008, 08:53 PM
^^^ Lolol. I didn't ban a lot of people. Well, I did. But they were the same people that kept creating new names to stay on. Later, QD.

AlanŽ
02-28-2008, 09:29 PM
damn man what did julio come down on you or somehting since you said you promised someone?

NewGen33
02-28-2008, 09:37 PM
A softer cuddlier QD?

http://croutonboy.typepad.com/photos/people_i_hate/r17dipd.jpg

quickdodgeŽ
02-28-2008, 09:38 PM
damn man what did julio come down on you or somehting since you said you promised someone?

Come down on me? Shiit no. As you know, there are things in the works for IA right now. Trust me on this. Later, QD.

AlanŽ
02-28-2008, 09:45 PM
Come down on me? Shiit no. As you know, there are things in the works for IA right now. Trust me on this. Later, QD.
Oh ok just thought I would venture a guess. Hopefully the QD we know will come back one day :goodjob:

Nitro
02-28-2008, 09:48 PM
:lmfao:

On_Her_Face
02-28-2008, 09:50 PM

Later,QD.

well why don't you change your name as well, cause that pretty means QD is dead

OneSlow5pt0
02-28-2008, 09:51 PM
hmm..

Slow Motion
02-28-2008, 09:53 PM
Nah fuk that...

http://products.berettausa.com/images/immagini_maxi/JXF9F11_px4_S_maxi.jpg

PX4 Storm .40 cal

IDK I like this one....sowwy continue.

**waits for QD's response......com'on I know you got it in ya....lol**

quickdodgeŽ
02-28-2008, 09:53 PM
Well damn. The people don't want a more noob/idiot friendly QD?? Later, QD.

NewGen33
02-28-2008, 09:57 PM
It wouldn't be the same and IA would get more boring 0.02

On_Her_Face
02-28-2008, 09:58 PM

it's funny.

Slow Motion
02-28-2008, 09:59 PM

To be honest No.

~fin~

Blitanicle99
02-28-2008, 11:23 PM
My side of the story...
Do you know how many people call me or PM asking me about this "QD asshole"????
Oh my god. So many new people that I have said join up, you bash on and I hear about it!!!! God dammit.

But seriously. I quite enjoy the usual antics. It makes for a more amusing day, and a reason to be an asshole to most people.

quickdodgeŽ
02-29-2008, 12:20 PM
Dumbasses abound in this thread. Later, QD.

Lizbiz101
02-29-2008, 12:24 PM
lame.....know one should take your bashing seriously.....I know I don't care.

koukis14
02-29-2008, 10:37 PM
May I still be mean to people???

SicStang03
03-01-2008, 03:06 PM
Bow chika wa wahhh

ShooterMcGavin
03-01-2008, 04:15 PM
so which supermod posted that under QDs name? :lmao:

JDMjoe
03-01-2008, 06:42 PM
Hmmm.... IA will never be the same lol