View Full Version : Carmax of Kennesaw

SOHC MONSTER
02-28-2008, 05:18 PM
I service all of the lighting at this location and Everyone who works in the service area In the pull up garage are a bunch of a**hats! They are rude and don't give a damn about you. If they brought their noses down from the sky they might notice they are no better then me. I probably make more money than them for that matter! It just pissed me off that people are so rude no matter how professional and polite you present yourself.

wantboost
02-28-2008, 05:49 PM
welcome to white people lololol

MachNU
02-28-2008, 07:20 PM
I service all of the lighting at this location and Everyone who works in the service area In the pull up garage are a bunch of a**hats! They are rude and don't give a damn about you. If they brought their noses down from the sky they might notice they are no better then me. I probably make more money than them for that matter! It just pissed me off that people are so rude no matter how professional and polite you present yourself.

by chance how much you make a year? also i think one of their detailers is a member here! :lmao:

Eurostunna07
02-28-2008, 07:24 PM
...they have jacked up prices..might as well use auto trader..

koukis14
02-28-2008, 09:12 PM
Dude I HATE CARMAX. They have the worst expended warranties I have ever dealt with. I actually enjoy calling them and telling them how much it is going to cost to fix the car their moron "technicians" ****ed up/can't fix. All the people that work there are assholes and jerks.

SOHC MONSTER
03-01-2008, 04:06 PM
by chance how much you make a year? also i think one of their detailers is a member here! :lmao:

I cannot disclose that information b/c there are a couple of co-workers that are also members here.

SOHC MONSTER
03-01-2008, 04:08 PM
Dude I HATE CARMAX. They have the worst expended warranties I have ever dealt with. I actually enjoy calling them and telling them how much it is going to cost to fix the car their moron "technicians" ****ed up/can't fix. All the people that work there are assholes and jerks.

Fortunetly I have never bought a car from them and I never will.

ShooterMcGavin
03-01-2008, 04:09 PM
i laughed when they took an hr to tell me the ****ty price they wanted to give me for my car.

koukis14
03-01-2008, 04:11 PM
Fortunetly I have never bought a car from them and I never will.
Reps:goodjob:

Vayda
03-01-2008, 04:27 PM
my fiance bought a car from carmax (the norcross one) over the summer. it was kinda a car of necessity...they had the car he wanted there at the price he wanted. When we got the car, the door locks didn't work and the door sensor always read open, the rearview mirror auto-tinter was broken (and had left a big spot on the mirror) and the AM radio didn't work. They assured us it would all be fixed. Within a day of having the car it threw a check engine light as well from a broken hose.

So of course they got the car to fix the next day. We didn't buy the warranty **** so we had a month to get them to fix everything, and we gave them a laundry list. When we got the car back - 2 weeks later - it wasn't fixed. We told them to try again. Another two weeks and the AM radio still doesn't work, nor did part of the locking system. But by this time the car was out of the 30 days and we were boned. We'd driven the car for two of those 30 days >_<

Needless to say, not buying another from them :(

Revmaynard
03-01-2008, 04:30 PM
Fck Carmax.

End thread.

ITprelude92
03-01-2008, 04:32 PM
yeah that place pretty much blows... my mom used to work there. They are a bunch of assholes. your talking about the one on barret right?

SOHC MONSTER
03-01-2008, 04:33 PM
I also service the Norcross store. 28 acres of parking lot to cover. (Its the second largest store in the nation) I don't have any problems from the employees in Norcross. Everyone is really nice and on point..... But I still wouldn't buy a car from them.

MachNU
03-01-2008, 04:35 PM
I also service the Norcross store. 28 acres of parking lot to cover. (Its the second largest store in the nation) I don't have any problems from the employees in Norcross. Everyone is really nice and on point..... But I still wouldn't buy a car from them.

LOL, yeah thats where i work, and sadly enough when i just bought my new car, i went to dealerships for a better deal! :lmao: but hey they pay the people who work there well!

SOHC MONSTER
03-01-2008, 04:35 PM
yeah that place pretty much blows... my mom used to work there. They are a bunch of assholes. your talking about the one on barret right?

Yes. That is the store I dislike very much.

SicStang03
03-01-2008, 04:42 PM
my fiance bought a car from carmax (the norcross one) over the summer. it was kinda a car of necessity...they had the car he wanted there at the price he wanted. When we got the car, the door locks didn't work and the door sensor always read open, the rearview mirror auto-tinter was broken (and had left a big spot on the mirror) and the AM radio didn't work. They assured us it would all be fixed. Within a day of having the car it threw a check engine light as well from a broken hose.

So of course they got the car to fix the next day. We didn't buy the warranty **** so we had a month to get them to fix everything, and we gave them a laundry list. When we got the car back - 2 weeks later - it wasn't fixed. We told them to try again. Another two weeks and the AM radio still doesn't work, nor did part of the locking system. But by this time the car was out of the 30 days and we were boned. We'd driven the car for two of those 30 days >_<

Needless to say, not buying another from them :(

The whole purpose of getting a car through any type of dealer is the warranty option. Why even pay all the extra crap on top if you don't get the warranty. Private sells FTW!!

MachNU
03-01-2008, 04:46 PM
The whole purpose of getting a car through any type of dealer is the warranty option. Why even pay all the extra crap on top if you don't get the warranty. Private sells FTW!!

agred but private sale loan %'s ftmfl

Brett
03-01-2008, 04:48 PM
I bought my S2k from Carmax and had a great experience, Only dealership that is out there with no haggle price and you know what the price is from the start

SOHC MONSTER
03-01-2008, 04:54 PM
Some people get screwed and some have a great experience. Its just like anything you encounter. Some will like while others will not. I refuse to deal with them just b/c I get a bad vibe from one store and I could give a **** about a new car. I Am proud of my 93 coupe. Its paid for and I know everything about it. Its doesn't have a warranty but screw it. parts are cheap anyway! Cars that are paid off FTMFW!!

Brett
03-01-2008, 04:55 PM
Although I did go to the one in Alpharetta anyways :)

SOHC MONSTER
03-01-2008, 04:59 PM
I don't know if I service that one. What road is it on?

MachNU
03-01-2008, 05:10 PM
I don't know if I service that one. What road is it on?

its the new one in roswell!

Dracc
03-01-2008, 05:12 PM

transaxle included huh

SicStang03
03-01-2008, 05:19 PM
agred but private sale loan %'s ftmfl

Credit Union FTW!!!

MachNU
03-01-2008, 05:19 PM
Credit Union FTW!!!

none member of a credit union FTL! :(

SOHC MONSTER
03-01-2008, 05:36 PM
its the new one in roswell!

Oh ok. I do service that store. We just got that contract a little under 2 months ago. Very small lot

Vayda
03-01-2008, 06:06 PM

Because the warranty is 1200 bucks for a year *rolleyes*

And we had to finance the car via the dealer. The bank wouldn't give us a loan.

SicStang03
03-01-2008, 06:08 PM
Because the warranty is 1200 bucks for a year *rolleyes*

And we had to finance the car via the dealer. The bank wouldn't give us a loan.

Shoulda searched the market for a private sale.. And that warantey price is ridiculous.

Transaxle: Try to get in on one!!

Vayda
03-01-2008, 06:21 PM
.....we had to finance it....we didn't have cash to pay for a private sale. And yeah, that's what we said about the warranty, lol. His mom's boyfriend told us for 1200 bucks he'd personally warranty the car for a year, haha

SicStang03
03-01-2008, 06:22 PM
.....we had to finance it....we didn't have cash to pay for a private sale. And yeah, that's what we said about the warranty, lol. His mom's boyfriend told us for 1200 bucks he'd personally warranty the car for a year, haha

Damn stealerships!!!!