PDA

View Full Version : Does any one actually like JJ faggo (kitty ka-t)

Leadfoot_mf
02-28-2008, 08:05 AM
seriously this kid is really lame. If you vote yes please tell me why.

BobbyFresco
02-28-2008, 08:08 AM
I think a poll is in order...

Sammich
02-28-2008, 08:09 AM
i think the OPs sig is great

Leadfoot_mf
02-28-2008, 08:11 AM
I think a poll is in order...
excellent idea i will get right on that. :goodjob:

Nemesis
02-28-2008, 08:12 AM
Why is he lame? Ive never met em.

Leadfoot_mf
02-28-2008, 08:14 AM
Why is he lame? Ive never met em.
just search his posts the evidence is all over the place.

Echonova
02-28-2008, 08:16 AM
Eh... He doesn't bother me. There are much worse than him here such as s13Astroglider. I didn't like him when he was doing the "JJ fairbook value price" or whatever he called it in everyone's for sale thread. But I think the cat in the dryer topic (while funny) was beat to death.

Ed
02-28-2008, 08:20 AM
eh, i agree. he's teh lame.

btw s13astrogilder. hahahahahahahaha

ps, are you bitches going to sidelines?

Reaper
02-28-2008, 08:22 AM
Throw him in the dryer with the dead cat

Leadfoot_mf
02-28-2008, 08:25 AM
eh, i agree. he's teh lame.

btw s13astrogilder. hahahahahahahaha

ps, are you bitches going to sidelines?
i dont know yet i will call shawna later then i will call you pm me your number i got a new phone

Ran
02-28-2008, 08:26 AM
I'm with Echonova on this one. He's never really done or said anything to make me dislike him. I think he's just getting overly harassed like with that <34integras girl.

Ed
02-28-2008, 08:28 AM
i dont know yet i will call shawna later then i will call you pm me your number i got a new phone

will do.

SicStang03
02-28-2008, 08:48 AM
Hasn't pissed me off. Seems like people like the bandwagon to me

On_Her_Face
02-28-2008, 10:17 AM
Eh... He doesn't bother me. There are much worse than him here such as s13Astroglider. I didn't like him when he was doing the "JJ fairbook value price" or whatever he called it in everyone's for sale thread. But I think the cat in the dryer topic (while funny) was beat to death.
just like the cat

osnap
02-28-2008, 10:19 AM
OHGODDAMMIT. he keeps changing his f*cking name.... ugh i didnt even realize that was him

BKgen®
02-28-2008, 10:20 AM
he's never bothered me. I've got no problems with him.

On_Her_Face
02-28-2008, 10:23 AM
he's never bothered me. I've got no problems with him.

ban

quickdodge®
02-28-2008, 10:23 AM
Hasn't pissed me off. Seems like people like the bandwagon to me

Nah. Not only did he watch his Mom kill their family cat, but ran straight to IA to post it all over. THAT was epic.

But also throw his "drifting" skills.

And don't mention that a couple of months ago, he started talking shiit to another IA member. They BOTH agreed to meet in College Park to "settle" it. One member showed up. Guess where Alfaggo was. At the exact time they were supposed to meet, he was posting................on IA. Said he got scared because of the location and would only do it if it was in McDonough. Even though he already agreed in the first place.

Lolol. Combine that with all his other fails and you've got yourself a world class dumbass. Lolol. Later, QD.

BKgen®
02-28-2008, 10:24 AM
lol billy imma ban j00.

On_Her_Face
02-28-2008, 10:24 AM

don't you mean his rods :lmfao:

EJ25RUN
02-28-2008, 10:26 AM
His posts are really stupid.

Elbow
02-28-2008, 10:27 AM
Who the hell sets a place and time to fight off of being angry on IA in the first place??

BKgen®
02-28-2008, 10:29 AM
at the playground beside the monkey bars after school.

KPowerEP3
02-28-2008, 10:32 AM
Meh. I've had words with him a time or two. He posts pure stupidity most of the time, as well. But I don't dislike him, just wish he'd take a STFU pill. I vote dryer.

osnap
02-28-2008, 10:34 AM
Meh. I've had words with him a time or two. He posts pure stupidity most of the time, as well. But I don't dislike him, just wish he'd take a STFU pill. I vote dryer.
x2

OneSlow5pt0
02-28-2008, 10:17 PM
don't you mean his rods :lmfao:

didnt u blow up the ls2?:D

ahmonrah
02-28-2008, 10:19 PM
Nah. Not only did he watch his Mom kill their family cat, but ran straight to IA to post it all over. THAT was epic.

And don't mention that a couple of months ago, he started talking shiit to another IA member. They BOTH agreed to meet in College Park to "settle" it. One member showed up. Guess where Alfaggo was. At the exact time they were supposed to meet, he was posting................on IA. Said he got scared because of the location and would only do it if it was in McDonough. Even though he already agreed in the first place.

Lolol. Combine that with all his other fails and you've got yourself a world class dumbass. Lolol. Later, QD. you failed to mention, that after said member failed to meet. the defending member, offered to meet in various other locations(lenox, d-town atl, dekalb, henryco, clayco) as well...someone even offered to put up for a gym, to settle it. long story short. no show...the 4 days the other member had off(vacation) to settle it, ended, so he went back to work. the offending alfano? pm'ed the member saying "i'll call you when my phone gets fixored...daddy broke it."
/fail.

he's no longer a concern.

he even tough talked to other members....lirl!

BuBBa DRiFT
02-29-2008, 03:24 AM
...and i agreed to the gym, please resort to the original thread of said topic.

I didn't want to go to CP because, honestly, white folks dont belong up there at night. You can blend in, I stick out as much as you would at a klan meeting. (Special note to 81911SC: It was rescheduled to this Wednesday, Charlie just reminded me.) If I recall, you were afraid of "the big bad po-po lockin a brotha' up in McDonough. So I dont want to hear shiit from you about bitchin out, you can go as low as "We both bitched out cause we are afraid of eachothers hoods." And I will agree to that, but that **** aint one sided, and I wish I still had the PMs to prove it.

QD, hes old news, he doesn't offend me anymore, I just ignore him, he can try all he wants, but hes still going to die before me, so naturally, I win.

but yeah, like I've said, numerous times, and will continue to say to the people who make IA their life...i don't give a **** what people say/do on here. If I did, I would have left a long time ago with the whole dryer thing. Now its funny how cliche` and boring people can be with it. Someone mentioned "bandwagon" and I completely agree, I got '08's telling me to go jump in a dryer, lololololol it really is laughable. Now I got little stickboy over here trying to get gangsta on me too? God, I love IA soley because of this.

If you met me in person, you wouldn't have shiit to say to me because Im a good guy to get a long with. Very few people dislike me, and its usually cause they are a prick to begin with.

Now, onto bigger and better things

Thank you for making another thread about me, I just added you to the list of bitches on my nuts. You should be receiving your official member badge, as well as a special coupon book giving for free nut rides, only available to special new members. Enjoy, and please, don't be a stranger to my threads.

Lol at you guys, the real people know what Im like, and thats all that matters, who gives 2 ****s about what a fat black guy and a civic driver think.

BuBBa DRiFT
02-29-2008, 03:27 AM
BB6dohcvtec, dumbwit3k1d, GKtib®, Ran, SicStang03, TheProfiteer

you are my new best friends, a thank you PM is awaiting your inbox..... :D

81911SC
02-29-2008, 03:36 AM
...and i agreed to the gym, please resort to the original thread of said topic.

I didn't want to go to CP because, honestly, white folks dont belong up there at night. You can blend in, I stick out as much as you would at a klan meeting. (Special note to 81911SC:
LOLOL
I didn't get along with him at first but he is pretty cool. We've been cool for awhile and if his ass would ever get COD4, we would play. My halo skills are teh suxxors :(

BuBBa DRiFT
02-29-2008, 03:38 AM
^^ how about you shut up no one wanted your opinion you ginger headed *****!!

PS: COD4 is only a phonecall away, im addicted to the frontlines multiplayer demo, its such a shiitty game, but i cant stop playing it...

81911SC
02-29-2008, 03:43 AM
^^ how about you shut up no one wanted your opinion you ginger headed *****!!

PS: COD4 is only a phonecall away, im addicted to the frontlines multiplayer demo, its such a shiitty game, but i cant stop playing it...
I might try it tomorrow.
Ass