http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FT6Esah-r4

i was stun my self

EJ25RUN
02-27-2008, 10:37 PM
just watch :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FT6Esah-r4

i was stun my self

You Honda people are retarded.

Anything that says type R on it is the greatest thing.

Wrong!!!

the ultimate sleeper looks like this......LEARN HONDA BOY!

http://images.hotrod.com/incoming/hrdp_0611_01_z+1972_chevy_nova+side_at_night.jpg
http://images.hotrod.com/incoming/hrdp_0611_02_z+1972_chevy_nova+twin_supercharged_l s2.jpg

WHT_EP3
02-27-2008, 10:55 PM
ok maybe i went a little over board by say the ultimate, but if you stand next to the civic is hard to tell whats its running unlike the car you posted that even at idle some one can say that is a 9's car
so stretching the defenition of sleeper to another level comes in many ways looking like a sleeper and sounding like one also.

UNCLE RUCKUS and thank god for no relation

blackshine007
02-27-2008, 11:29 PM
I have to comment on this. Yeah, that's sleeper. I wasn't expecting that. I also wasn't expecting the price he said he paid for it. The initial effort put into making it a sleeper was a financial waste. He could've spent less by buying a used Si and taking the spoiler, i-vtec stickers and rims off and would have the same results. Maybe adding a cam with it. I think the guy was retarded for doing that.

EJ25RUN
02-27-2008, 11:34 PM
ok maybe i went a little over board by say the ultimate, but if you stand next to the civic is hard to tell whats its running unlike the car you posted that even at idle some one can say that is a 9's car
so stretching the defenition of sleeper to another level comes in many ways looking like a sleeper and sounding like one also.

UNCLE RUCKUS and thank god for no relation

Actually because of its electronic pump gas/alcohol tanks and fuel injection system it would sound like any 12-14 sec car. If it sat next to you at a light you might think a bottle of nitrous but nothing more. Those dog dish hubcaps are welded to Race rims. ....Thats how insane this car is.

Humphrizzle
02-27-2008, 11:38 PM
k20a is different than the k20z

but the price is ****ing retarded.

WHT_EP3
02-27-2008, 11:59 PM
Actually because of its electronic pump gas/alcohol tanks and fuel injection system it would sound like any 12-14 sec car. If it sat next to you at a light you might think a bottle of nitrous but nothing more. Those dog dish hubcaps are welded to Race rims. ....Thats how insane this car is.

basically its a neck snapper :crazy: thats insane post some info of it or a video i am very interested

SLOWR/T
02-28-2008, 03:03 PM

Wrong!!!

http://images.hotrod.com/incoming/hrdp_0611_01_z+1972_chevy_nova+side_at_night.jpg
http://images.hotrod.com/incoming/hrdp_0611_02_z+1972_chevy_nova+twin_supercharged_l s2.jpg

Yeah that cars sick.

Siverprobegt
02-28-2008, 05:00 PM

That car ain't running 12's...They is no way ill spend that kind of money on a civic :screwy: ...They is no way ill spend 4000-6000,for a stock motor :thinking:

santacruz77
02-28-2008, 05:19 PM
thats gay the end. i know its not that fast so no sleeper

santacruz77
02-28-2008, 05:21 PM
That car ain't running 12's...They is no way ill spend that kind of money on a civic :screwy: ...They is no way ill spend 4000-6000,for a stock motor :thinking:

they were talking about the other car

Elbow
02-28-2008, 05:29 PM
Wow that Civic would fool me!

......not really

Ronsam2006
02-28-2008, 05:47 PM
I have to comment on this. Yeah, that's sleeper. I wasn't expecting that. I also wasn't expecting the price he said he paid for it. The initial effort put into making it a sleeper was a financial waste. He could've spent less by buying a used Si and taking the spoiler, i-vtec stickers and rims off and would have the same results. Maybe adding a cam with it. I think the guy was retarded for doing that.
Hahahaha soo true.

Siverprobegt
02-28-2008, 11:46 PM
:D
they were talking about the other car
My bad :D

superboost
03-01-2008, 06:59 PM
I fail to see the sleeper-ness of this vehicle.....You honda boyz. Tsk tsk tsk.

blackshine007
03-01-2008, 07:13 PM
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1417/1245465882_61726d5736.jpg?v=0
Total and complete fail

_Christian_
03-01-2008, 07:20 PM
you could have that civic or a c5 z06. lol. that nova is insane!!!!!

Cyclonehatch
03-01-2008, 09:08 PM
A civic with maybe 190-200 whp is not a sleeper in my book. I could take him in my mirage.

evokenny
03-02-2008, 09:18 PM
hmm very interesting .

Barefoot
03-02-2008, 09:49 PM

Wrong!!!

yah thats a sleeper all day and id love to own it.

EJ25RUN
03-02-2008, 09:52 PM

http://www.metalmorfoza.com/wp-content/themes/metalmorfoza/images/reading-is-fundamental.jpg

Complete
03-06-2008, 10:23 PM
nice

WHT_EP3
03-07-2008, 12:21 AM
its just unexpected i guess,
but pricey

MistaCee
03-07-2008, 03:24 PM
Pretty gay IMO

LightningSpeed
03-08-2008, 01:16 PM

Wrong!!!

first of all, this is IMPORT atlanta, and last time i checked that green pos is not IMPORTED. second of all, with those big tires on the rear and the HOTROD plate, that thing is not sleeping anywhere. So for you ignorant Chevy boys, take the import hating to a NON import site. :cheers:

EJ25RUN
03-08-2008, 01:28 PM
first of all, this is IMPORT atlanta, and last time i checked that green pos is not IMPORTED. second of all, with those big tires on the rear and the HOTROD plate, that thing is not sleeping anywhere. So for you ignorant Chevy boys, take the import hating to a NON import site. :cheers:

Your an idiot.

1. 25% of this site is people that don't own imports.

2. That "Green POS", was featured on Hot Rod magazine (hence the plate dumbsh!t) and built for a purpose and is a true sleeper. Doesn't matter where it was made. Just cause Mr. Honda brainwashed you letting you think a car with an R on it is quick. I had a Honda before, and even i gave respect where it was due. And the Type R badge got none of it.

3. "Ignorant Chevy boys", I own a Subaru, you know an import.

4. I wrote that response because the O.P. car was a poor excuse of a build.

Now, since you got some sand in your vag, i suggest you go to a non import site. You might get some respect there. I mean your SN and what you posted sure as hell ain't gonna get it for you here.

LightningSpeed
03-08-2008, 02:14 PM
Your an idiot.

1. 25% of this site is people that don't own imports.

2. That "Green POS", was featured on Hot Rod magazine (hence the plate dumbsh!t) and built for a purpose and is a true sleeper. Doesn't matter where it was made. Just cause Mr. Honda brainwashed you letting you think a car with an R on it is quick. I had a Honda before, and even i gave respect where it was due. And the Type R badge got none of it.

3. "Ignorant Chevy boys", I own a Subaru, you know an import.

4. I wrote that response because the O.P. car was a poor excuse of a build.

Now, since you got some sand in your vag, i suggest you go to a non import site. You might get some respect there. I mean your SN and what you posted sure as hell ain't gonna get it for you here.

1. who is Mr. Honda?
2. what is hot rod magazine?
3. im sure your "HONDA" was not a Type R so who cares how much you respect it.
4. since you own a subaru then "IGNORANT CHEVY BOYS does not refer to you.
5. good thing you know what everyone owns because that is very valuable information :cheers:

LightningSpeed
03-08-2008, 02:24 PM
and honestly i careless about "respect" on a website. and since i own a import, why would i go on a domestic website? and oh your SOOOOOOO cool and deserve much respect for knowing your motor code douchebag.

EJ25RUN
03-08-2008, 02:25 PM
1. who is Mr. Honda?
2. what is hot rod magazine?
3. im sure your "HONDA" was not a Type R so who cares how much you respect it.
4. since you own a subaru then "IGNORANT CHEVY BOYS does not refer to you.
5. good thing you know what everyone owns because that is very valuable information :cheers:

1. You own a Honda and you don't know Soichiro Honda? Mr Honda is his renown nickname.

2. What is Hot Rod magazine? Im assuming that was an attemt at an ignorant joke.

Wasn't funny really since Hot Rod magazine was one of the first publications to show the new "Import tuner scene" to the east coast in the mid 90's.

3. No my Honda wasn't a Type R, Neither is yours. But that's irrelevant. What is relevant is that the "Type R" badge is misunderstood by people like you. I know more about honda and it's history then if you sat down for the next two days and read every encyclopedia about them. I know why to like or dislike certain cars from the Type R family and denounce others.

5. I don't know what everyone knows.... but i can clearly see when some Honda asshat thinks he can tell me off, but has no knowledge of the brand period.

:cheers: idiot.

EJ25RUN
03-08-2008, 02:48 PM
LightningSpeed

Last Activity: Today 03:24 PM
Viewing Thread ultimate sleeper @ 03:24 PM

it's taking you 20+ mins to respond?

Got Milk?
03-08-2008, 04:15 PM
1. You own a Honda and you don't know Soichiro Honda? Mr Honda is his renown nickname.

2. What is Hot Rod magazine? Im assuming that was an attemt at an ignorant joke.

Wasn't funny really since Hot Rod magazine was one of the first publications to show the new "Import tuner scene" to the east coast in the mid 90's.

3. No my Honda wasn't a Type R, Neither is yours. But that's irrelevant. What is relevant is that the "Type R" badge is misunderstood by people like you. I know more about honda and it's history then if you sat down for the next two days and read every encyclopedia about them. I know why to like or dislike certain cars from the Type R family and denounce others.

5. I don't know what everyone knows.... but i can clearly see when some Honda asshat thinks he can tell me off, but has no knowledge of the brand period.

PWNT!!!!

I would rep you but I can't maybe some next time.

EJ25RUN
03-08-2008, 04:26 PM
PWNT!!!!

I would rep you but I can't maybe some next time.

thanx boss, Unlike QD, im gonna keep putting the noobs in their place.

Barefoot
03-08-2008, 08:01 PM
baby got his feeling hurt

WHT_EP3
03-08-2008, 09:22 PM
what's up with every body fighting the reason i posted that was cause i drive my cousin's car everyonce in a while and its a 2007 civic sedan si yeah the guy's car would have defitnatley fooled me if i ever saw hime in a redlight i dont currently own a car due too my decision's while riding a bike but still im pretty sure people on here with stock GS-R with a Stock LS with bolt-ons or even a RSX-s with bolt-ons would get owned by a two door civic with a k20a type r in it
i am pretty sure that if the guy in the video would see an STI, EVO, or SUPRA he probably would not race them, Or especialy a car that looks like the tires in the back are ridiculously larger than the ones in the front that was just my point maybe its me but this is blowing way outta proportion

EJ25RUN
03-09-2008, 09:29 AM
what's up with every body fighting the reason i posted that was cause i drive my cousin's car everyonce in a while and its a 2007 civic sedan si yeah the guy's car would have defitnatley fooled me if i ever saw hime in a redlight i dont currently own a car due too my decision's while riding a bike but still im pretty sure people on here with stock GS-R with a Stock LS with bolt-ons or even a RSX-s with bolt-ons would get owned by a two door civic with a k20a type r in it
i am pretty sure that if the guy in the video would see an STI, EVO, or SUPRA he probably would not race them, Or especialy a car that looks like the tires in the back are ridiculously larger than the ones in the front that was just my point maybe its me but this is blowing way outta proportion

Point Granted.

Again, back to your O.P., calling it the "Ultimate Sleeper", i came into this thread expecting a 9 sec street car. What i got was a poor excuse of a K swap.

#1. Personal i don't like the FG two door at all. Mainly styling wise but still. I love the 4dr though, that probably has become my favorite fwd car. So that was the point of original bash.

#2. Then down the line, LightningSpeed started something he couldn't finish.

LightningSpeed
03-09-2008, 08:06 PM
LMAO please ban me from this retarded site

Got Milk?
03-09-2008, 08:09 PM
Its just a k20 pshhh

LightningSpeed
03-09-2008, 08:12 PM
im sorry this site is not retarded, it was a good try but its the retards and retarded content that has ruined this site. good luck

BKgen®
03-09-2008, 10:00 PM

Wrong!!!

reps if i can !!! :goodjob:

EJ25RUN
03-09-2008, 11:35 PM
im sorry this site is not retarded, it was a good try but its the retards and retarded content that has ruined this site. good luck

You do realize you just described yourself. You run your mouth yet have no idea what your talking about.

If less people like you were to be on this board, our scene would benefit.

Like i said earlier, if you don't belong, just leave.

LightningSpeed
03-09-2008, 11:58 PM
how about you get off of the computer for a minute and go **** your wife and take care of your kids, instead of being a nerd and sit on forums all day and do useless research on other members activities so you can get "REPS"

EJ25RUN
03-10-2008, 09:37 AM
how about you get off of the computer for a minute and go **** your wife and take care of your kids, instead of being a nerd and sit on forums all day and do useless research on other members activities so you can get "REPS"

Im 21,

I have no wife or kids yet.

I sit on this forum to chat with friends.

This useless research is a hobby of mine as i'm a car/bike enthusiasts.

Just cause this forum is called Import Atlanta, it has grown past that.

I'm only here to speak my opinion, and if you don't like it, leave.

*goes to **** wife and take care of kids: THAT DON'T EXIST!*

LightningSpeed
03-10-2008, 12:06 PM
of course that does not exist, you sit on your lame ass all day on the FORUMS. lmao, oh and my bad about not replying fast enough for you, as i dont have a "IA COURT ORDER AND NOT ALLOWED TO GET OFF" that explains why you have 10x my posts and you joined 6 month later.

it really does not matter how much these forums have grown, it is still called IMPORT atlanta you dumb****/s. so all you import hater/s can gtfo

btw that civic will eat that green nova on a circuit anyday, go research that kid/s.

EJ25RUN
03-10-2008, 12:24 PM
of course that does not exist, you sit on your lame ass all day on the FORUMS. lmao, oh and my bad about not replying fast enough for you, as i dont have a "IA COURT ORDER AND NOT ALLOWED TO GET OFF" that explains why you have 10x my posts and you joined 6 month later.

it really does not matter how much these forums have grown, it is still called IMPORT atlanta you dumb****/s. so all you import hater/s can gtfo

btw that civic will eat that green nova on a circuit anyday, go research that kid/s.

Soo... are you saying that if i didn't sit here all day on my computer, i'd be getting random girls pregnant and having to marry them because of it?

I'm not white trash..........ARE YOU? :???:

Maybe if you spent a little bit more time on this forum, you'd know what you are talking about. Cause right now your turning into Street Speed, arguing about things you have no clue about.

You do know the guy that created IMPORT ATLANTA ~ Julio (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=2376) ~ owns a Corvette right?

Beat it around a circuit you say.......why not give Wheel to Wheel Powertrain (http://www.w2wpowertrain.com/) a call and see what they have to say about that. Mention what you drive as well and see what they think.

MistaCee
03-10-2008, 12:51 PM

Seriously dude just STFU you have been repeatedly owned and keep making yourself look more and more brainless.

JBalla1036
03-10-2008, 12:58 PM
^^+134830948

Alan®
03-10-2008, 02:13 PM

LOL wow man. Seriously I thought I got owned a bt on these thread but your ignorance brings it to a whole new level. Who cares if he has 10x the post that you do in a smaller time span? What does that have to do with you being a closed minded idiot?

The site is called ImportAtlanta. I'm glad your not a complete idiot and can read but consider what the title bar on IE or whatever browser you use. "IMPORTATLANTA.COM-Georgia's #1 Automotive, Lifestyle, Offtopic, Forum, Blog & Online Community". The keywords in that being #1 Automotive Online Community. There is plenty of stuff on here that isn't Import cars. If Julio wanted this to be a strictly Import site, why add a Ford and Chevy Section to the forums? The simple answer is that he doesn't. To be #1 you have to be able accept people from all aspects of the scene. But it's the douchebags like you that give import tuners a bad name.

MistaCee
03-10-2008, 02:52 PM
LOL wow man. Seriously I thought I got owned a bt on these thread but your ignorance brings it to a whole new level. Who cares if he has 10x the post that you do in a smaller time span? What does that have to do with you being a closed minded idiot?

The site is called ImportAtlanta. I'm glad your not a complete idiot and can read but consider what the title bar on IE or whatever browser you use. "IMPORTATLANTA.COM-Georgia's #1 Automotive, Lifestyle, Offtopic, Forum, Blog & Online Community". The keywords in that being #1 Automotive Online Community. There is plenty of stuff on here that isn't Import cars. If Julio wanted this to be a strictly Import site, why add a Ford and Chevy Section to the forums? The simple answer is that he doesn't. To be #1 you have to be able accept people from all aspects of the scene. But it's the douchebags like you that give import tuners a bad name.

Ya if you dont like it you and your sooperdooperls can go somewhere else :gay:

WHT_EP3
03-10-2008, 03:03 PM
got_milk you sorry mother_ fuk_er neg. rep me for this bull sh!t, stfu and gtfo i cant believe that i prove my point on here twice and you neg. repped me, if you didnt like the video move the fu_ck on and stop talking **** :2up:
i am pretty sure that if the guy on the video and you are on a red light, the track, or where ever you race if you do. he probably would beat you by a lot you having a K20 you should have a little more knowledge and know that

this was just a simple video so people can say man that guy has a hideous looking car with a K20-R in it that would ride on my stock type-s, gsr or he would keep up to my gs-r on 6 pounds of boost un-tuned at the track that is all
:blah:

DieselNuts
03-10-2008, 03:04 PM

Wrong!!!

Now that is what the fuk is up. ultimate sleeper for sure. I knew something was up because of the tire sizes and stance, but other than that, you would never know by looking.

Got Milk?
03-10-2008, 03:59 PM
got_milk you sorry mother_ fuk_er neg. rep me for this bull sh!t, stfu and gtfo i cant believe that i prove my point on here twice and you neg. repped me, if you didnt like the video move the fu_ck on and stop talking **** :2up:
i am pretty sure that if the guy on the video and you are on a red light, the track, or where ever you race if you do. he probably would beat you by a lot you having a K20 you should have a little more knowledge and know that

this was just a simple video so people can say man that guy has a hideous looking car with a K20-R in it that would ride on my stock type-s, gsr or he would keep up to my gs-r on 6 pounds of boost un-tuned at the track that is all
:blah:

Awwww Im sorry, did I hurt your feeling? Dude chill, and btw were you trying to neg. rep me back because if you were you pos. repped me. So thanks.

EJ25RUN
03-10-2008, 06:10 PM
Awwww Im sorry, did I hurt your feeling? Dude chill, and btw were you trying to neg. rep me back because if you were you pos. repped me. So thanks.

Yeah, if you don't like what someone wrote....dont rep them.

LightningSpeed
03-10-2008, 06:46 PM
lol rednecks too funny. im done with this thread.

MistaCee
03-10-2008, 07:02 PM
Lol @ rednecks. Your the biggest redneck in here. SOOOPERDOOPER! GIT-R-DUN!

WHT_EP3
03-10-2008, 07:35 PM
exactly dont rep and move on

GSRteg®
03-10-2008, 09:38 PM

Wrong!!!

That is a sleeper alright.

EJ25RUN
03-10-2008, 09:42 PM
Now that is what the fuk is up. ultimate sleeper for sure. I knew something was up because of the tire sizes and stance, but other than that, you would never know by looking.

if it pulled up next to me.... Maybe a better carb, Nitrous, maybe even a Cam.

But not this

From Hot Rod

At last check on the dyno, the package was producing 1,160 hp at 7,500 rpm and 825 lb-ft of torque at 6,500 rpm, just a tad more than the original six-banger. And it's not just powerful, it's stone-cold reliable as well: the W2W LS2 long-block has been subjected to-and passed-their brutal piston scuff test. (Care to try it on your engine? Bring your coolant and oil temps to 230 degrees F, then run at 5,000 rpm for five minutes, 6,500 rpm for one minute and repeat-eight times.) In real-world testing, Kurt claims this example idled forever in the Florida heat during the Hot Rod Power Tour(tm), and the coolant temp never climbed above 205 degrees F. "Man, the way it sits now, you could drive this thing back to California tomorrow without a problem," Kurt says with the sound of satisfaction in his voice.

Whereas the engine is ultimate high-tech, the transmission is a simple, proven Powerglide "borrowed" from Kurt's wife's '68 Camaro, which served as his heads-up race car for many years. The suspension is equally simple, with Afco double-adjustable shocks but otherwise stock stuff up front (though W2W modified the upper A-arms to allow for additional caster). The car hooks with Smith Racecraft leaf springs and antirotation bars.

Kurt's bosses at W2W are pushing him to paint the car and make it nice, but so far he has resisted. That's good, since there's nothing better than seeing this grocery getter quietly pull up to the line and then rip off a mid-9-second quarter-mile. On the dragstrip, the Nova absolutely blows people's minds.

"In Gainesville [on Power Tour(tm)], they barely glanced at me or the car when I pulled up to the tech inspection," Kurt says. "I hardly rolled to a stop, somebody wrote a number on the back window, and I was gone. On my first run, I did a 10.19 at 141 mph, and everybody started freaking out. They were shouting, 'get that thing back in here.' I even had to show them my NHRA competition license." We'd call that a royal flush.

Look at the interior for sh!t sake.
http://images.hotrod.com/featuredvehicles/hrdp_0611_13_z+1972_chevy_nova+stock_interior.jpg