SOLD.....

Make: Nissan
Model:350z Enthusiast
Year:2004
Mileage:43K
Options:6MT
Engine: 3.5L V6

PRICE: SOLD

I hate to sell the Z, but I just cant afford it anymore:( It is paid for, and i have the title in hand, but i just finished flight school and the loans are about to kick in... so, about the car..

The interior condition is PERFECT. Unfortunately its not the leather- but it does have the 6spd tranny, aluminum racing pedals (factory), HID headlights etc. if your curious about the options the enthusiast package includes you can find it here: http://www.intellichoice.com/reports/vehicleReport/vehicle_nmb/11614/2004/Nissan/350Z

The exterior is near perfect as well except for some chipped paint on the lower front bumper. There are only two modifications done to the exterior and both were installed by the previous owner...

1) M3 replica side view mirrors
2) 2006+ LED tail lights:goodjob:

There are some minor issues with the car, however, that justify the LOW selling price.

First- the previous owner apparently installed an after market cd player and didn't feel like hooking the factory one back up. So, the radio plays, but does not get very loud at all. I never got around to changing this- i guess it just didn't annoy me enough...and i like listening to the exhaust note anyways:yes:

Second- the driver side passenger window motor is confused??:thinking: when you hit the auto-up window switch, the window goes all the way up but once it hits the top, it comes back down about two inches. i went by the nissan dealer off Peachtree Industrial the other day and they said that it was a common problem and quoted me $120 bux to fix it...to bad i was broke..

edit: i have heard from time to time a phantom "popping" noise that sounds like its coming from the front right suspension..i had it looked at by a mechanic on his rack though and he couldn't locate the cause of the problem. it only happens very rarely so i couldn't duplicate the sound when i was at his shop.

As i mentioned earlier, the lower front bumper does have some chipping paint on it..i will take close up pictures of this as soon as i can. with this price, you should be able to affor to get it repainted if u need perfection!

So, that about sums it up. If you want a nice Z for cheap PM me back or give me a call on my cell and we can meet up..My name is Dan and my number is 770 862 3815..better yet, emailing me is better than PM's. so, my email is: [email protected]

I only had a few pictures on my camera, so i will get some more detailed ones up later...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BELOW IS MY PM RESPONSE TO A MEMBERS PM.. IT INCLUDES SOME COMMON QUESTIONS THAT OTHERS MAY HAVE

i have been super busy w/ flight school so i haven't had time to get any daylight pics the last few days, but i will do that asap and post them on the ad. not sure what caused the paint chipping, as it was there when i purchased it.

-from what i can tell the car has not been modified except for an aftermarket front sway bar.

-as far as the speakers go..the factory head unit is on the car the wiring is just not right. when i bought the car the factory sub and the factory amp (i think thats what it was-ill take pics) were in the trunk. so, it may be an extremely simple fix, but like i said i haven't gotten it looked at so i cant be sure.

-tires are at LEAST 75% good still..bridgestone potenza's:thumbsup: and rims are nice and clean with no curbage..again, ill take pics of anything i find

- as stated in my first post, i do have the carfax and it IS clean, so as far as i know it has not been wrecked..however, the mechanic that i had investigate the "popping" noise informed me that he thinks the front bumper has been repainted..that would help explain why it has chipped easily on the front. but going by the carfax it says that the car was never in an accident?? i guess it could have been in a minor fender bender or something to that nature to cause the repainting but your guess would be as good as mine. all i know is that it drives/handles really SOLID

I hope that answered your questions. im trying to let you know as much about the car as i can especially if you would be traveling such a long way. i will send an attachment of the carfax to your email address as requested. like i stated before, the car drives great but has a few minor annoying issues which justify the GREAT PRICE!!

Thanks for looking!:camera:

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l207/dcutting9/100_1281.jpg

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l207/dcutting9/100_1284.jpg

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l207/dcutting9/100_1285.jpg

dcutting9
02-28-2008, 09:10 PM
damn, not a single reply? okay price drop to 14K...i need this gone!

Seun
02-28-2008, 11:09 PM
good price, GL on it

ruah_23
02-29-2008, 12:03 AM
Wht's the service history?

dcutting9
03-02-2008, 01:31 PM
Wht's the service history?

i have only had it for about 6 mo. so i can only vouch for the time i had the car. the first thing i did was an oil change and ive done one more since then...thats the only "service" ive performed- the carfax, however, does show only 1 previous owner before me which is a good thing

dcutting9
03-02-2008, 01:31 PM
good price, GL on it

thank you sir:goodjob:

HatchHero
03-02-2008, 02:17 PM
nice car bro! good luck!!

ruah_23
03-03-2008, 01:14 PM
i have only had it for about 6 mo. so i can only vouch for the time i had the car. the first thing i did was an oil change and ive done one more since then...thats the only "service" ive performed- the carfax, however, does show only 1 previous owner before me which is a good thing

How many miles on the tires and brakes?

dcutting9
03-03-2008, 06:45 PM
How many miles on the tires and brakes?

i have edited the original post and added answers to some questions i keep getting. but to your's specifically: the tires were alomst brand new when i purchased the car 6 mo ago so i would say at least 75% good still. and honestly, i have no clue about the brakes..sorry:thinking:

R32Dragon
03-05-2008, 06:44 AM
rock'n price!!

Dietcoke
03-05-2008, 09:30 AM
Man... 14k is a smokin deal...

Dietcoke
03-05-2008, 11:11 AM
Sent a pm.

dcutting9
03-05-2008, 11:00 PM
pm'd back

dcutting9
03-05-2008, 11:01 PM
rock'n price!!

i know!! apparently too good...got ppl lining up for it. im about to have to change the price to the highest bidder:eek:

Kevykev
03-05-2008, 11:07 PM
Props just for making it soo Affordable.

Almost makes me wanna write you a check!

GSRteg®
03-06-2008, 12:44 AM
Man... 14k is a smokin deal...

Yes, it is

IndianStig
03-06-2008, 12:53 AM
wow, you could get 15.5+ for that!

1000cckiller
03-07-2008, 08:52 AM
Anyone if you buy this car, I hope you have a lot of luck:

AutoCheck.com AutoCheck has the most comprehensive vehicle history database of its kind.
vehicle history information has been found on this vehicle.
Report Run Date: 03/07/2008
The vehicle identification number you submitted has been analyzed and summary information on your car is shown below.
VIN: JN1AZ34DX4T165974
Year: 2004
Make: Nissan
Model: 350Z Base / Enthusiast / Performance / Touring / Track
Style/Body: Coupe 2D
Class: Sport Car - Touring

Engine: 3.5L V6 MPI
Country of Assembly: Japan
Vehicle Age: 4 year(s)
Calculated Owners: 2
Last Reported
Odometer Reading: 42,000
This vehicle's AutoCheck Score
79 78-86

This vehicle does not qualify for
Buyback Protection
Section summaries
Title and ProblemCheck: Major title or other problem(s) reported
OdometerCheck: Your vehicle checks out!
Vehicle Use and EventCheck: Specific vehicle use(s) or events reported
Full History: Detailed information available
AutoCheck your title with TitleCheck.
A problem has been found with this vehicle.

Problem Reported! AutoCheck's database for this 2004 Nissan 350Z Base / Enthusiast / Performance / Touring / Track (JN1AZ34DX4T165974) shows a negative title(s) or other problems. When reported to AutoCheck, these events can indicate serious past damage or other significant problems.
1 Problem(s) Reported: 15 Title/Problem areas checked:
No abandoned title record
No damaged title or major damage incident record
No fire damaged title record
No grey market title record
No hail damage title record
No insurance loss title record
No junk or scrapped title record
No manufacturer buyback/lemon title record
No odometer problem title record
No rebuilt/rebuildable title record
No salvage title or salvage auction record
No water damaged title record
No NHTSA crash test record
Frame damage record(s)
No recycling facility record
This car checks out with AutoCheck vehicle history.

Your Vehicle Checks Out! AutoCheck examined the reported odometer readings reported to AutoCheck for this 2004 Nissan 350Z Base / Enthusiast / Performance / Touring / Track (JN1AZ34DX4T165974) and no indication of an odometer rollback or tampering was found. AutoCheck uses business rules to determine if reported odometer readings are significantly less than previously reported values. Not all reported odometer readings are used. Title and auction events also report odometer tampering or breakage.
0 Problem(s) Reported: Mileage Date Reported
77 12/29/2004
42,000 02/04/2008
vehicle history information has been found on this vehicle.
A problem has been found with this vehicle's title.

Information Reported! AutoCheck shows additional information reported to AutoCheck about how this 2004 Nissan 350Z Base / Enthusiast / Performance / Touring / Track (JN1AZ34DX4T165974)has been used and other events. This includes reported accidents and corrected or duplicate titles and storm area registrations.
0 Event(s) Reported: 5 Vehicle uses checked:
No fleet, rental, lease and/or taxi use record
No police use record
No government use record
No livery use record
No driver education record
1 Event(s) Reported: 9 Vehicle events checked:
No accident record reported through state agencies or independent sources
No corrected title record
No duplicate title record
No emission/safety inspection record
Loan/Lien record(s)
No fire damage incident record
No repossessed record
No theft record
No storm area registration/title record
Here is your full AutoCheck vehicle history report.
Below are the historical events for this vehicle listed in chronological order. Any discrepancies will be in bold text.
Report Run Date:: 03/07/2008
Vehicle: 2004 Nissan 350Z Base / Enthusiast / Performance / Touring / Track (JN1AZ34DX4T165974)
Event date Location Odometer reading Data Source Details
04/26/2004
Independent Source VEHICLE MANUFACTURED AND SHIPPED TO DEALER
12/29/2004 CA
Motor Vehicle Dept. ODOMETER READING FROM DMV
02/03/2005 HARBOR CITY, CA
Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
02/05/2005 HARBOR CITY, CA
Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE (Lien Reported)
09/02/2005 HARBOR CITY, CA
Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
10/14/2006 HARBOR CITY, CA
Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE (Lien Reported)
11/07/2006 GA
Auto Auction REPORTED AT AUTO AUCTION AS MANUFACTURER VEHICLE
11/09/2006 GA
Auto Auction AUCTION ANNOUNCED AS UNIBODY DAMAGE
02/04/2008 ATLANTA, GA
Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE (Title #:7611080354002)
REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL

dcutting9
03-07-2008, 07:56 PM
Sooo, thats news to me...all I have seen, and what I used when I purchased the vehicle, was this carfax report- which is clean. Thank you for bringing that to my attention. As I have stated in the original post, I have had the car checked out by a mechanic who said that the front bumper looks as if its been replaced...he had the car on the "rack" and didn't notice anything about unibody damage??? You are welcome to come check out the car and/or have it checked out by your mechanic before you buy it! Let me know if you would like to set that up. Anyways, here is the carfax report that I have on the car:

Report Generated for Laura Walther For Personal Use Only

2004 NISSAN 350Z
JN1AZ34DX4T165974
COUPE
3.5L V6 SFI DOHC 24V / REAR WHEEL DRIVE
Standard Equipment | Safety Options
CARFAX Safety & Reliability Ratings

Hi-I'm the CARFAX Xpert™. I'm here to help you better understand the data in this CARFAX Report. Did you know...
• We checked over 5 billion records from thousands of data sources for this vehicle
• This vehicle qualifies for the CARFAX Buyback Guarantee
• The last reported odometer reading was 42,761

A CARFAX Vehicle History Report is based only on information supplied to CARFAX. Other information about this vehicle, including problems, may not have been reported to CARFAX. Use this report as one important tool, along with a vehicle inspection and test drive, to make a better decision about your next used car.

The number of owners is estimated by CARFAX

Year purchased 2004 2008
Type of owner Personal ---
Estimated length of ownership 1 yr. 10 mo. 1 month
Owned in the following states/provinces California Georgia
Estimated miles driven per year --- ---
Last reported odometer reading 77 42,761

CARFAX guarantees the information in this section

Salvage | Junk | Rebuilt
Guaranteed
No Problem Guaranteed
No Problem
Fire/Flood | Hail Damage | Buyback/Lemon

Guaranteed
No Problem Guaranteed
No Problem
Not Actual Mileage | Exceeds Mechanical Limits
Guaranteed
No Problem Guaranteed
No Problem
GUARANTEED - None of these major title problems were reported by a state Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV). If you find that any of these title problems were reported by a DMV and not included in this report, CARFAX will buy this vehicle back.

Register | View Terms

Not all accidents or other issues are reported to CARFAX

Total Loss Check
No total loss reported to CARFAX.
No Issues Reported

No Issues Reported

Structural / Frame Damage Check
No structural / frame damage reported to CARFAX.
No Issues Reported

No Issues Reported

Airbag Deployment Check
No airbag deployment reported to CARFAX.
No Issues Reported

No Issues Reported

Odometer Rollback Check
No indication of an odometer rollback.
No Issues Indicated

No Issues Indicated

Accident Check
No accidents reported to CARFAX.
No Issues Reported

No Issues Reported

Manufacturer Recall Check
Check with an authorized Nissan dealer for any open recalls.
No Recalls Reported

No Recalls Reported

Basic Warranty Check
Original warranty estimated to have expired. View Info
Interested in an extended warranty?
Warranty Expired
Warranty Expired

Tell us what you know about this vehicle

Still looking? Find similar cars just listed for sale in your area.

Let us do the work! Get daily updates of NISSAN 350Z vehicles for sale in your area.

Email:

Zip:

2005 NISSAN 350Z
Listed 5 days ago
Body Style: Coupe
Engine Type: 3.5L V6 SFI DOHC 24V
Standard Equipment: Power Windows, Power Steering, Air Conditioning, AM / FM CD, Power Brakes, Tilt Wheel, 6-digit Odometer
Free CARFAX Report
Sutherlin Nissan Mall of Georgia
1-800-639-6444

Distance: 34.9 mi
View Dealer Inventory
Contact Dealer

2004 NISSAN 350Z

Price: $15,999.00
Mileage: 44,606
Color: Black
Standard Equipment: Power Windows, Power Steering, Air Conditioning, AM / FM CD, Power Brakes, Tilt Wheel, 6-digit Odometer
Free CARFAX Report

Atlanta U/C Inc.
770-777-4044

Distance: 21.53 mi
View Dealer Inventory
Contact Dealer

2005 NISSAN 350Z

Free CARFAX Report

Sutherlin Nissan Mall of Georgia
1-800-639-6444

Distance: 34.9 mi
View Dealer Inventory
Contact Dealer

A CARFAX Vehicle History Report is based only on information supplied to CARFAX. CARFAX checked over 5 billion vehicle history events and found 7 record(s) for this 2004 NISSAN 350Z (JN1AZ34DX4T165974).

Purchased: 2004
Type: Personal
Where: California
Est. miles/year: ---
Est. length owned: 12/29/04 - 11/7/06
(1 yr. 10 mo.)

Date: Mileage: Source: Comments:
04/26/2004 NICB Vehicle manufactured
and shipped to original dealer

12/29/2004 77 California
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Harbor City, CA Title issued or updated
First owner reported
Registered as
personal vehicle
Loan or lien reported

10/06/2006 California
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Harbor City, CA Title issued or updated
Loan or lien reported

11/07/2006 Auto Auction Sold at auction
in Georgia
Listed as
a manufacturer vehicle

Dealers routinely buy and sell millions of used vehicles at auction each year.

01/09/2008 Georgia
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Atlanta, GA Vehicle purchase reported

Purchased: 2008
Where: Georgia
Est. miles/year: ---
Est. length owned: 2/4/08 - present
(1 month)

Date: Mileage: Source: Comments:
02/04/2008 42,000 Georgia
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Atlanta, GA
Title #777611080354002 Title issued or updated
New owner reported
Vehicle color noted as Silver

02/04/2008 42,761 Georgia
Inspection Station Passed emissions inspection

Tell us what you know about this vehicle

Have Questions? Please visit our Help Center at www.carfax.com

• First Owner
When the first owner(s) obtains a title from a Department of Motor Vehicles as proof of ownership.

• New Owner Reported
When a vehicle is sold to a new owner, the Title must be transferred to the new owner(s) at a Department of Motor Vehicles.

• Ownership History
CARFAX defines an owner as an individual or business that possesses and uses a vehicle. Not all title transactions represent changes in ownership. To provide estimated number of owners, CARFAX proprietary technology analyzes all the events in a vehicle history. Estimated ownership is available for vehicles manufactured after 1994 and titled solely in the US including Puerto Rico. Dealers sometimes opt to take ownership of a vehicle and are required to in the following states: Maine, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania and South Dakota. Please consider this as you review a vehicle's estimated ownership history.

• Title Issued
A state issues a title to provide a vehicle owner with proof of ownership. Each title has a unique number. Each title or registration record on a CARFAX report does not necessarily indicate a change in ownership. In Canada, a registration and bill of sale are used as proof of ownership.

Additional Services & Resources
Auto Loans - LendingTree
InsWeb Auto Insurance
Extended Warranty

CARFAX DEPENDS ON ITS SOURCES FOR THE ACCURACY AND RELIABILITY OF ITS INFORMATION. THEREFORE, NO RESPONSIBILITY IS ASSUMED BY CARFAX OR ITS AGENTS FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THIS REPORT. CARFAX FURTHER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CARFAX®
© 2008 CARFAX, Inc., an R.L. Polk & Co. company. All rights reserved. Patents pending. 05.Mar.2008 09:57:35

takume
03-08-2008, 04:15 PM
that's a steal. can i finance it? Just kidding.
It gonna be gone soon.

dcutting9
03-08-2008, 06:49 PM
that's a steal. can i finance it? Just kidding.
It gonna be gone soon.

lol..you could through your bank i suppose? but your right, it should be gone soon. got a serious buyer lined up for it.

Dietcoke
03-10-2008, 03:08 PM
no one wants to buy this piece of crap. imports suck

DieselNuts
03-10-2008, 03:13 PM
imports suck
you got that right :cheers:

dcutting9
03-10-2008, 06:10 PM

haha thats what im sayin!!

dcutting9
03-14-2008, 03:49 PM

..And SOLD to the man that hates imports!! yall have fun w/ it man- ill miss it:(

Dietcoke
03-14-2008, 03:53 PM
yeah mang.