PDA

View Full Version : bigdare23 vs JDM_EK4 lol well sorta

JDMJAYDC2
02-27-2008, 05:07 PM
ill post up pics later on tonite of what dare had in his crx lol his car is def fast im only posting this cause i wanna see them run for real lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VACwYP7sqg

RiDinDurRty
02-27-2008, 06:08 PM
haha jdm ek4 should change his name to slow. his car aint even budge

SlamminCRX
02-27-2008, 06:26 PM
loooooool

Grimm Reeper
02-27-2008, 07:09 PM

Wow aren't you just about as sharp as a sack full of door knobs, since you're so observant.... That is correct I didn't go , because me and Darryl already ran and I knew the ending effect before we ran again :goodjob:

Do everyone a favor, if you have a car, get inside of it and proceed to the nearest tree, don't forget to not wear a seat belt......:goodjob:

Jay has horrible timing.... Genius

SE-Rious1
02-27-2008, 07:11 PM
i see smoke

Grimm Reeper
02-27-2008, 07:15 PM
i see smoke

Runs Rich, need to chip ECU :D

Grimm Reeper
02-27-2008, 07:18 PM

One more thing...... Reading is not your friend :no: ....... Read the end of Jay's post :goodjob:

RiDinDurRty
02-27-2008, 07:21 PM
a little mad eh??? just keep your car in the emergency lane... it might seem faster then. dont get mad at me kuz youre slow

sakasaku
02-27-2008, 07:27 PM
look u should copy slow_hatch change it to slow_ek4 jk lol

Grimm Reeper
02-27-2008, 08:21 PM
look u should copy slow_hatch change it to slow_ek4 jk lol

lol

Grimm Reeper
02-27-2008, 08:28 PM
a little mad eh??? just keep your car in the emergency lane... it might seem faster then. dont get mad at me kuz youre slow

lol Not at all, I just have a extremely low tolerance for ignorance and its many forms. And I know what my car can and can't do. I don't have to prove myself to gain acceptance from anyone :goodjob:

My car maybe slowwwwwww, but I own a bike, that's 10x faster than anything that you may possible own :D

Papa_Smurf
02-27-2008, 10:30 PM
jermaine where the bass?

mocha latte cupcake
02-27-2008, 10:32 PM
Jay postin up some serious racin there lol lol its all good honda kids lol funny but fun :goodjob: EK time to spray or somethin man lol

Grimm Reeper
02-27-2008, 10:50 PM
lol Dare already knows how I had to redo this motor after I pulled apart the block and found out that the ringlands were fawk'n gone on the pistons, so I got in touch with a friend and just threw some USDM ITR pistons in there just to move the car. It still moves, but not at the compression it was designed for, but on the other hand it's a hell of a time to run boost :D if I only had the money :cry:

Grimm Reeper
02-27-2008, 10:53 PM
Jay just wants to see who would win :thinking:

Damn......... makes me mad that I fawk'd up my other B16 motor lol

mocha latte cupcake
02-27-2008, 10:58 PM
lol lol well i got a B16 primary @ my house if you need it lol i don't know how or why i have it but hey its here if anyone wants it lol lol primary 4-2-1 design... why do i have this again? :thinking:

go boost baby! NA ITB's is the only exception!

Grimm Reeper
02-27-2008, 11:02 PM
lol lol well i got a B16 primary @ my house if you need it lol i don't know how or why i have it but hey its here if anyone wants it lol lol primary 4-2-1 design... why do i have this again? :thinking:

go boost baby! NA ITB's is the only exception!

To be honest with you man, I know how to break Hondas down and build them, but I'm starting to get interested in getting my feet wet with Nissans. I wanna learn how to install that timing chain :D amongst other things, but the Honda would stay the DD If I'm going boost, I'd rather have it pushing me than pulling me :goodjob: and I'm not going to buy no dame S2K, because I got the feeling that someone will throw that in there :thinking:

mocha latte cupcake
02-27-2008, 11:07 PM
good deal man! i am the same way i've never done a honda and well this S2k i have is staying stock til i finish my nissan... but let me know if i can help ya. they are all i've ever built.... chains for the OMG easier than belt bro! lol change it once and thats only REALLY if you want to lol my old SR has 161 and no slack on the chain no chain bite nothing it was dang near mint :D

Grimm Reeper
02-27-2008, 11:28 PM
No doubt, didn't know you had an S2K, but I know they run off the Chain too :goodjob:

But yea when ever I find a decent 240 or 300 and find a motor I'll definitely hit you up, without a doubt :goodjob:

mocha latte cupcake
02-27-2008, 11:32 PM
i got one around my area for sale... 89 pignose SohC 5 spd 1500 body is straight its white with the beige interior but a buddy of mine has black interior for it like 200k on the chassis but it runs decent i'm told...

LIKEG6
02-28-2008, 08:31 AM
I'm down for the three way

my car is now fixed

mocha latte cupcake
02-28-2008, 08:32 AM
may i be camera car if this goes down when i'm in town? :ninja:

bigdare23
02-28-2008, 09:11 PM
I was randomly searching on google and guess what I founded :lmfao:

Grimm Reeper
02-28-2008, 09:35 PM
bwhahahahahaha.... It's a good thing that I'm smart enough to see what you really did :goodjob:.... yea you'll fool some moron who likes to hang all on my nutz, but I'm way to smart for that homie.......

[waits for some Moron to post in this thread without looking :ninja:]

better luck next time Lil Darryl :goodjob:

And now this message from Bob Barker

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee223/JDM_EK4/FAIL1.jpg

C_R_X
02-28-2008, 11:56 PM
LOL oWn3D!!!!

:lmfao:

CRX>EJ!!!

Grimm Reeper
02-29-2008, 01:01 AM
LOL oWn3D!!!!

:lmfao:

CRX>EJ!!!

Please......Please drink a jug of Bleach and do the world a favor :goodjob:

lol I'm sorry to say this but the only thing owned in here is your lack of intelligence.....

[Yet again even though I know the end effect...for now]

wouldn't it be EF< EJ

or even like you so idiotically displayed CRX<Civic or even 4th Gen Civic

Wow Jermaine, you really brought the nut swingger out in full force in here :yes:

At least this brings out all of the morons to play :goodjob: , you morons can scream out Owned until your heart's contempt....

You're just proving how much of a tool you really are for not reading :goodjob:

bigdare23
02-29-2008, 10:30 AM
Please......Please drink a jug of Bleach and do the world a favor :goodjob:

lol I'm sorry to say this but the only thing owned in here is your lack of intelligence.....

[Yet again even though I know the end effect...for now]

wouldn't it be EF< EJ

or even like you so idiotically displayed CRX<Civic or even 4th Gen Civic

Wow Jermaine, you really brought the nut swingger out in full force in here :yes:

At least this brings out all of the morons to play :goodjob: , you morons can scream out Owned until your heart's contempt....

You're just proving how much of a tool you really are for not reading :goodjob:

can some one point out the false statement here :thinking:

Grimm Reeper
02-29-2008, 12:25 PM
lol.....sure of course I'm willing to help

Thanks for putting it in bold for everyone