PDA

View Full Version : How can some people have so much...

Julio
08-09-2005, 04:07 PM
Drama ? Im just curious... And when I say this , I mean like personal drama that they be posting on IA or any other forums? I understand internet drama ( your moma is ugly and shit ) But seriously, The shit people post on here is insane.. Keep your personal shiznit and the hizzouse.

1) you have a magget colony as a brain Or 2) you have a sorry life.

Honestly, I laugh at most of the Personal Drama post on here, Not that Im being a jackass, it makes me laugh because, I cant believe someone would post that...

:goodjob:

kelly marie
08-09-2005, 04:08 PM
*edit* we are drama whores julio....

silver
08-09-2005, 04:09 PM
Sounds like a personal problem to me Julio.... :lmfao: :lmfao:

You know I am just playin :)

Repost Squintz
08-09-2005, 04:11 PM
lmfao drama is entertaining, thats why they have all those damn soap shows in the morning

Hulud
08-09-2005, 04:11 PM
life sucks sometimes

Julio
08-09-2005, 04:13 PM
lmfao drama is entertaining, thats why they have all those damn soap shows in the morning

True, but we know that shit is fake though.. SOme peeps be posting crazy shit in here thats actually true in there life.. and then it sounds like a script from the dave chappelle show or something.

PSINXS
08-09-2005, 04:13 PM
this site would be boring without drama. sometimes it gives me something to do when i get bored. like that time when i argued with lea anne. i was bored at home that night. i said some nasty stuff, but its the internet. i dont think i'd really be that big of a dick to her. For others though i mean what i say.

Repost Squintz
08-09-2005, 04:15 PM
True, but we know that shit is fake though.. SOme peeps be posting crazy shit in here thats actually true in there life.. and then it sounds like a script from the dave chappelle show or something.
true but for some reason it's still entertaining

Julio
08-09-2005, 04:16 PM
No drama is funny when members are having an argument about something..

But I mean, Personal shit that they post on here.. Like My moma left with mailman type shit.. thats what im trying to say..

PSINXS
08-09-2005, 04:21 PM
^ damn that is kinda weird.

Repost Squintz
08-09-2005, 04:23 PM
No drama is funny when members are having an argument about something..

But I mean, Personal shit that they post on here.. Like My moma left with mailman type shit.. thats what im trying to say..
ahhh now i get ur point, now that i think about it; it is weird.

Brett
08-09-2005, 05:08 PM
I got drama for you Julio!! LOL

Jaimecbr900
08-09-2005, 05:15 PM
I agree. Some of the things people post on here really kill me, especially the really personal stuff. Some things really should be kept personal IMO, but then again I'm old and shit..... ;)

NzProjeKt
08-09-2005, 05:18 PM
Ive been thinking along the same lines more recently.. I wouldnt go as far as saying the whoreslounge fell off, but the number of wack threads is at an all time high....
I just dont even bother adressing the dumb threads tho, I feel as if my most might encourage them even more.... So I walk out and keep it moving..

99ITRGIRL
08-09-2005, 05:31 PM
:bowdown:
*edit* we are drama whores julio....