HERE YOU GO SINCE EVERYONE IS ASKIN

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150987&highlight=s13slider
NOW TELL ME I WAS WRONG

osnap
02-26-2008, 06:57 PM
DUDE STOP MAKING THREADS. JESUS.

Scotsman
02-26-2008, 06:58 PM
DUDE STOP MAKING THREADS. JESUS.someone please ip ban his a$$ b4 the WL is full of his smelly rat droppins

Thighs
02-26-2008, 06:58 PM
shut the hell up man. if i was a mod id ban you for being ****ing annoying.

millerlite86
02-26-2008, 06:59 PM
DUDE STOP MAKING THREADS. JESUS.

DUDE SUCK MY F.UCKING NUTSACK

TheGodfather
02-26-2008, 06:59 PM
More threads please.

I'm enjoying them.

:D

Thighs
02-26-2008, 07:01 PM
LOL @ YOUR DISABLED REPS

and btw, you were wrong. if you want n00b bashing and **** talking, go to OT.com

matthewAPM
02-26-2008, 07:02 PM
keep on making threads...your making it worse for yourself

Scotsman
02-26-2008, 07:03 PM
mods have been pm'ed!

TheGodfather
02-26-2008, 07:05 PM
LOL @ YOUR DISABLED REPS

and btw, you were wrong. if you want n00b bashing and **** talking, go to OT.com

What would be the point of enabling reps and having everyone neg repping him?

Who cares if he has reps enable or not?

IA is an internet forum that is alot of fun to be on for the most part, and when things get all internet seriuos, such as people threatening to fight, permabanning, and saying they can't take it and stop posting, it's all just stupid.

This is the internet, enjoy your stay. Why permaban him if he was just on here having fun?

I see no evidence of him being a forum pariah, rather just someone who voiced his opinion and got bitched out.

That was a while ago, and it doesn't seem to be of any relevance now that WL is anything goes.

Unban him.

SE-Rious1
02-26-2008, 07:07 PM
BANN

BTLFED
I am so done with you. You cry like RedGT, you have been banned under other names, and you drink Miller Lite. Three banable offenses.

Thighs
What would be the point of enabling reps and having everyone neg repping him?

Who cares if he has reps enable or not?

IA is an internet forum that is alot of fun to be on for the most part, and when things get all internet seriuos, such as people threatening to fight, permabanning, and saying they can't take it and stop posting, it's all just stupid.

This is the internet, enjoy your stay. Why permaban him if he was just on here having fun?

I see no evidence of him being a forum pariah, rather just someone who voiced his opinion and got bitched out.

That was a while ago, and it doesn't seem to be of any relevance now that WL is anything goes.

Unban him.

i was all for the unban, but these threads are getting annoying.

osnap
02-26-2008, 07:13 PM
and you drink Miller Lite.
that should be a bannable offense by itself. lol.

SE-Rious1
02-26-2008, 07:14 PM
http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n27/heathertonwarrior/zombie_banned.gif

hondachik
02-26-2008, 07:14 PM
okay, you are officially a thread making whore. gawd chill. you're officially making more attention to yourself when u could have came back and silently done your deeds.

_Christian_
02-26-2008, 07:15 PM
I am so done with you. You cry like RedGT, you have been banned under other names, and you drink Miller Lite. Three banable offenses.
lol.

BTLFED
02-26-2008, 07:15 PM
that should be a bannable offense by itself. lol.

In my world it is. I only drink good beer.

osnap
02-26-2008, 07:17 PM
me too! im kind of a beer snob... stella artois, dogfish 60 minute IPA, and rogue dead guy ale are my current preferred brews of the moment.

Scotsman
02-26-2008, 07:18 PM
I am so done with you. You cry like RedGT, you have been banned under other names, and you drink Miller Lite. Three banable offenses.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BTLFED again. :2up::taun:

NewGen33
02-26-2008, 07:24 PM
Stuff like this cannot stand if you plan on taking IA where you want it Julio. 0.02 If you make it where if you get banned and then come on here talking about why or how you got banned be it fair or not you get banned for good. But I'm just a poster with close to 1500 post what do I know.

Scotsman
02-26-2008, 07:27 PM
Stuff like this cannot stand if you plan on taking IA where you want it Julio. 0.02 If you make it where if you get banned and then come on here talking about why or how you got banned be it fair or not you get banned for good. But I'm just a poster with close to 1500 post what do I know.the dude has had atleast 3 AE banned , what more proof would you need , and bashin mods , come on bro , would you do that and expect to stay on this site?

NewGen33
02-26-2008, 07:28 PM
I just now saw all the other threads he posted on here and don't feel sorry for him getting booted at all. It was just a matter of time just to bad it took that long and got that out of hand.

Thighs
02-26-2008, 07:29 PM
the matter is resolved. lets stop bumping his threads.

Scotsman
02-26-2008, 07:30 PM
only reason it took so long is the mods have lives too ,lol

ahmonrah
02-26-2008, 08:46 PM
I am so done with you. You cry like RedGT, you have been banned under other names, and you drink Miller Lite. Three banable offenses.http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=135862&stc=1

:lmfao::goodjob:

ahmonrah
02-26-2008, 08:49 PM
BANNwith 2 N's booya! yes millerlite(pisswater) that's an uber-ban.

pali_meister
02-26-2008, 09:41 PM
i dont know you and i dont really know what u did o get urself banned, but apparently nobody wants you on here. I would probably just leave it alone dude.

yogi08
02-26-2008, 09:52 PM
IA must be a drug for this guy hahaha. how bout that. i only use IA for random boredness, information, education, and buying/selling ****.

Scotsman
02-26-2008, 09:54 PM
IA must be a drug for this guy hahaha. how bout that. i only use IA for random boredness, information, education, and buying/selling ****.lol , i do it to contribute to society

later TS

chinitoxamor
02-26-2008, 09:57 PM
wow.. this guy sucks at life.. anyways

http://www.myspacecomedy.com/images/funny/ban-hamster.jpg

Got Milk?
02-26-2008, 09:59 PM
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAv

HOW DID U GET SO MANY RED BARS> WHAT ARE U, -10000k?

Reaper
02-26-2008, 10:02 PM

Amen to that good sir:goodjob: reps!

and I have never seen that many red bars to one person! thats awesome! :lmfao:

chinitoxamor
02-26-2008, 10:08 PM
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAv

HOW DID U GET SO MANY RED BARS> WHAT ARE U, -10000k?

:lmfao:

Hulud
02-26-2008, 10:56 PM
i cant believe no one else posted this so i will:

Yes you are wrong