PDA

View Full Version : Rumsfeld: Some Iraq Arms Come From Iran

Hulud
08-09-2005, 03:54 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050809/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/rumsfeld

here we go again! :goodjob:
haha i want fucking proof first rather than someones word after the whole iraq incident. we still have yet to find WMDs there.
i just dont know who to believe anymore i want fucking VALID proof that this is happening. cause i can see us invading iran over something like this! O YAY!

IMWEZL
08-09-2005, 09:28 PM
Its true. Religion is like a gang over there. Iran's boys support a "gang" in Iraq..ok a really really big gang....supported by money, power, technology and weapons. So if this "gang" comes into power in the next 1-10 years then it will have close ties to Iran. Sorry I can't go into details. Do a google on Muqtada Al Sadr or the Sadr Army. I've been there, done that and lossed two outstanding Soldiers.

HyPer50
08-10-2005, 07:28 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050809/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/rumsfeld

here we go again! :goodjob:
haha i want fucking proof first rather than someones word after the whole iraq incident. we still have yet to find WMDs there.
i just dont know who to believe anymore i want fucking VALID proof that this is happening. cause i can see us invading iran over something like this! O YAY!

Umm.... Iran DEFINATLY has publicly known WMD's... And now that they are remilitarizing there nukes, I think it's just a matter of time before Israel nukes Iran.

Hulud
08-11-2005, 12:40 AM
well you know theres a point when america has to stop playing world police and worry about the poverty and shit here

HyPer50
08-11-2005, 01:52 AM
well you know theres a point when america has to stop playing world police and worry about the poverty and shit here

Ya... but there are some countries who you just do not want with weapons like that... In my opinion Iran and North Korea were bigger threats than Iraq, but Iraq did pose a threat... or atleast Saddam did.

Desdicado
08-11-2005, 02:05 PM
Easy nuff to deal with this situation.

We have the capabilities of reducing any other nation(s) on this planet to a pre-stonage level of technology, it's been our choice at this point to not exercise that power. I say its about time we use it. No troops on the ground, no money tying blockades, no dithering about with the UN, just destroy everything with precision guided weapons (if it's a conventional attack) that supplies all modern amenities: refineries, depots, power stations, dams, power plants, factories, bridges, satellite dishes, etc. They hit us with non-standard weaponry, we dust off the Eisenhower's Cold War doctrine of "Massive Retaliation". I am not from the "Nuke em all and let God sort them out" crowd, but some things require a terrible and swift response. The only force that Zealots understand is violence and we should make it abundantly clear that those who terrorize Americans at home or abroad will themselves experience terror that hasn't been felt since Hiroshima and Nagasaki. You shoot up a schoolbus full of tourists, we destroy your ports. You behead an American Aid Worker, we kill the power to your entire country, you train, supply, and harbor terrorists, we level every major government building in all your chief cities. You dirty bomb/bio attack us, we nuke you.

HyPer50
08-11-2005, 03:02 PM
Easy nuff to deal with this situation.

We have the capabilities of reducing any other nation(s) on this planet to a pre-stonage level of technology, it's been our choice at this point to not exercise that power. I say its about time we use it. No troops on the ground, no money tying blockades, no dithering about with the UN, just destroy everything with precision guided weapons (if it's a conventional attack) that supplies all modern amenities: refineries, depots, power stations, dams, power plants, factories, bridges, satellite dishes, etc. They hit us with non-standard weaponry, we dust off the Eisenhower's Cold War doctrine of "Massive Retaliation". I am not from the "Nuke em all and let God sort them out" crowd, but some things require a terrible and swift response. The only force that Zealots understand is violence and we should make it abundantly clear that those who terrorize Americans at home or abroad will themselves experience terror that hasn't been felt since Hiroshima and Nagasaki. You shoot up a schoolbus full of tourists, we destroy your ports. You behead an American Aid Worker, we kill the power to your entire country, you train, supply, and harbor terrorists, we level every major government building in all your chief cities. You dirty bomb/bio attack us, we nuke you.

Haha sounds just like "Swordfish" "Our job is to make terrorism so horrific that is becomes unthinkable to attack Americans. "

Desdicado
08-11-2005, 03:19 PM
Haha sounds just like "Swordfish" "Our job is to make terrorism so horrific that is becomes unthinkable to attack Americans. "

It worked well enough with the Russians.

Now we never fought them directly and waged a thousand smaller bush wars against them, but in the end it prevented both sides from using Nukes. We just need to take it one step farther.

Hulud
08-12-2005, 10:57 PM
Ya... but there are some countries who you just do not want with weapons like that... In my opinion Iran and North Korea were bigger threats than Iraq, but Iraq did pose a threat... or atleast Saddam did.
yea but this is getting rediculous (sp?) we need to get outta the middle east and worry about our citizens.

Desdicado
08-13-2005, 02:40 AM
yea but this is getting rediculous (sp?) we need to get outta the middle east and worry about our citizens.

Burying your head in the sand still leaves your ass exposed.

HEATON
08-13-2005, 07:08 AM

Thing is, our country is capable to do both at the same time and we are doing both at the same time. Since the beginning of this war and after it and till now our welfare has not been neglected, our water still runs, and we still get power to every lil "necessity" (SP?) we have. Its just like ppl say cops sould quit pulling every body over for the lil things and "do their job" catching murderers, and robbers, and rapists..Well guess what they have special ppl in th force for doin each JOB, so they can do it all at once. the Fed GOVT does this too, this is why we have the Cabinet.

HyPer50
08-13-2005, 02:43 PM

They are going to be a problem either way... it's just whether we want to let them strike first (9/11) again or not. These people hate us, and they want to kill us... Us leaving them alone isn't going to change that.