PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: People in Alpharetta

DUBSf22c
02-26-2008, 12:34 AM
I mean do we really pay for these officers to sit at this QT and eat donuts and free drinks? This really angers me

there was like 6 i think. When I went in I had like all eye son my sti

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a184/Dubs03RSX/cops.jpg

DUBSf22c
02-26-2008, 12:35 AM
the one on haynes /\

Crazy Asian
02-26-2008, 12:35 AM
break time?

DUBSf22c
02-26-2008, 12:43 AM
break time?

im at work right now and I run over there a cuple time to get stuff and they will be there for hours

Crazy Asian
02-26-2008, 12:51 AM
Then lemon party?

HvyArms
02-26-2008, 12:51 AM
That pic sux ass....did you draw that? LOL

j/k

not really.
That's hella cops though, why were they there?

koukis14
02-26-2008, 01:07 AM
im at work right now and I run over there a cuple time to get stuff and they will be there for hours

Thats ****ed up.

TheGrillMan
02-26-2008, 01:11 AM
allmost like when they go somewhere to eat and leave there cars running the entire time

DUBSf22c
02-26-2008, 02:25 AM
allmost like when they go somewhere to eat and leave there cars running the entire time

yeh the two i parked between were the only ones not running

DUBSf22c
02-26-2008, 02:26 AM
not really.
That's hella cops though, why were they there?

They get free fountain drinks so its check for them to go there instead of a waffle house

DirtyMechanic
02-26-2008, 02:30 AM
yeah you didnt know that alpha PD has nothing to do at night. since they now upped the amount of officers on duty at night from 5-7 on traffic and 5-7 on call to min of 10 for each. and thats not the only QT they also sit at the one on jones and state.

DUBSf22c
02-26-2008, 03:42 AM
yeah you didnt know that alpha PD has nothing to do at night. since they now upped the amount of officers on duty at night from 5-7 on traffic and 5-7 on call to min of 10 for each. and thats not the only QT they also sit at the one on jones and state.

No I know, but that **** pisses me off..I see them all the time. I cant drive from home to work without seeing at least 2+ officers and IM 5 mins from work.. live in the area and work right next to that quick trip

ironchef
02-26-2008, 07:08 AM
I live in the area too, driving home Saturday night I saw like 3-4 just around the intersection of Haynes/Westside just chillin at that BP.

Elbow
02-26-2008, 07:21 AM
Call 911 and see how long it takes for one to leave

Ran
02-26-2008, 09:04 AM
yeah you didnt know that alpha PD has nothing to do at night.It's not just at night either. They're always there. I work like 2mins from that QT.

TheGodfather
02-26-2008, 09:07 AM
Call 911 and see how long it takes for one to leave

:lmfao: :lmfao:

Yeah, but they do that in our area too.

The other night at a 7/11 there were 5 cop cars just parked all in front, and they were just hanging out drinking soda talking to the 7/11 guy. 2 cars were parked backwards and were running with the parking lights on.

I should have tied a donut to a fishing pole and had some fun with them.

Frög
02-26-2008, 09:13 AM
haahhaha i work with dub04sti.. and yes, i see them there ALL the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they always eye me and especially my car like crazy..

babygurl
02-26-2008, 09:14 AM
No I know, but that **** pisses me off..I see them all the time. I cant drive from home to work without seeing at least 2+ officers and IM 5 mins from work.. live in the area and work right next to that quick trip

LOL Them sitting at a BP all night doesnt seem right...

But they might have upped the # of cops because of "crime" or to get more tickets written" either. But at least they have enough cops to cover a shift, if something major does happen. Makes me feel a bit safer.

It is kinda ****ed up that they are all sitting in the same spot all night, if that is the case.

babygurl
02-26-2008, 09:15 AM
:lmfao: :lmfao:

Yeah, but they do that in our area too.

The other night at a 7/11 there were 5 cop cars just parked all in front, and they were just hanging out drinking soda talking to the 7/11 guy. 2 cars were parked backwards and were running with the parking lights on.

I should have tied a donut to a fishing pole and had some fun with them.

And they would have arrested you for being stupid..now that would have been funny!

Blitanicle99
02-26-2008, 09:16 AM
We pay these assholes to do nothing. Great. Makes me want to go raise some hell to get them to do something.
Or get that job lol

chinitoxamor
02-26-2008, 09:19 AM
damn pig feast, they were having a donut and coffee party, i hate paying tax, this is what we get for paying tax and they get paid and they dont pay tax,

babygurl
02-26-2008, 09:21 AM
damn pig feast, they were having a donut and coffee party, i hate paying tax, this is what we get for paying tax and they get paid and they dont pay tax,

how do you suppose they dont pay taxes?

Government jobs do get taxed, at least I do...

Leisa
02-26-2008, 09:25 AM
it pisses me off that our tax money goes to this when they do absolutely nothing...

babygurl
02-26-2008, 09:29 AM
it pisses me off that our tax money goes to this when they do absolutely nothing...

dont you know riding in a car, for 12 hours is hard enough on them?

they have to stop and eat donuts, and drink pops (soda) LOL

gotta take a break...

blaknoize
02-26-2008, 10:06 AM
haahhaha i work with dub04sti.. and yes, i see them there ALL the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they always eye me and especially my car like crazy..Where do u guys work?

SicStang03
02-26-2008, 10:36 AM
I work there too.. The never really look at me or my car until they here it!!!! But seriously I saw a dude put 3 redbulls in his jacket, then buy a pack of cigs and walk out right past the cops.. I was LIRLing

DirtyMechanic
02-26-2008, 01:04 PM
well you also got to think how long have they been sitting there. i know they dont sit very long. but there has been a lot more crime at night especialy in the Amli apartments on old milton and just apartment in general. ive been listening to the scanner at night and what not and its a lot more active than normal. except for the speeders and whatnot.

Ran
02-26-2008, 01:06 PM
Where do u guys work?Disclaimer: Not a stalker

Blitanicle99
02-26-2008, 01:12 PM
Disclaimer: Not a stalker

Hahahhahahaha

Bruce Leroy
02-26-2008, 01:48 PM
Hmmm. They have always been like that. I lived in that area for like 10 yrs. But it got worse once milton became a city and got their own cops

DUBSf22c
02-26-2008, 10:18 PM
Hmmm. They have always been like that. I lived in that area for like 10 yrs. But it got worse once milton became a city and got their own cops

yeh but milton has no highway so that are just crazy about speeding AND ALL THE DAMN STOPS SIGNS AROUND HRERERERE

redpanda
02-27-2008, 12:37 AM
same **** happened at the qt on satellite and steve reynolds. 6 pigs and a deputy officer outside eating donuts and drinking coffee while sitting on a curb and smoking a pack of stoggs

0p7!mu5
02-27-2008, 01:21 AM
yeah was talkin to a friend about that kinda **** last night. its kinda odd how there are a lot of cops around lately and not a lot of crime to back up that kinda need. sure its risen but not like that.. I dunno i just got a lot of questions to raise in general since last summer i mean damn son the patrols like tripled and they're taggin everyone and i seen a lot of undercovers around recent especially on old norcross and pleasant hill, beaver ruin, and indian trail. alot more than usual and i know it isnt from the odd increase in ricers around ( cuz I find that a lil odd too that there wasnt nearly this much rice last year). I dont know maybe im paranoid but **** all those cops and this many cars have been jacked lately and ****? eigther something big is about to go down or will be soon IMO..

DirtyMechanic
02-27-2008, 01:34 AM
yeah was talkin to a friend about that kinda **** last night. its kinda odd how there are a lot of cops around lately and not a lot of crime to back up that kinda need. sure its risen but not like that.. I dunno i just got a lot of questions to raise in general since last summer i mean damn son the patrols like tripled and they're taggin everyone and i seen a lot of undercovers around recent especially on old norcross and pleasant hill, beaver ruin, and indian trail. alot more than usual and i know it isnt from the odd increase in ricers around ( cuz I find that a lil odd too that there wasnt nearly this much rice last year). I dont know maybe im paranoid but **** all those cops and this many cars have been jacked lately and ****? eigther something big is about to go down or will be soon IMO.. this was in alpharetta not duluth or lawrenceville.

DUBSf22c
02-27-2008, 02:11 AM
this was in alpharetta not duluth or lawrenceville.

yeh abd you know they got problems.. over there! hahaha

0p7!mu5
02-27-2008, 06:27 AM
true i was just sayin but i agree that would piss me the **** off too if they were there for that damn long without doin a damn thing

DirtyMechanic
02-27-2008, 12:56 PM
yeh abd you know they got problems.. over there! hahaha yeah everytime i cross the tracks on state bridge i fell like im going into the gettho or something.

Bruce Leroy
02-27-2008, 01:58 PM
yeah everytime i cross the tracks on state bridge i fell like im going into the gettho or something.

haha.. I remember when I was in highschool my mom was like "don't go to roswell its a bad place" :gay:

DirtyMechanic
02-27-2008, 02:23 PM
haha.. I remember when I was in highschool my mom was like "don't go to roswell its a bad place" :gay: the getthos of roswell are scarey. roswell is having some serious problems with the illegals.

civic95
02-27-2008, 03:31 PM
How do you know they are even on duty?

Maybe they just got off work, or go there before they start? They don't make any money anyway so I don't blame them for wasting time in between dispatches.

_Christian_
02-27-2008, 03:39 PM
I work with dubs, fog, and sicstang. They are always there all night long. And then more show up around 5-6 am. I always get stared down, hard, while I'm inside the store. I think the Krispy Kreme truck comes around 5...I'm dead ass. lol

DirtyMechanic
02-27-2008, 04:00 PM
I work with dubs, fog, and sicstang. They are always there all night long. And then more show up around 5-6 am. I always get stared down, hard, while I'm inside the store. I think the Krispy Kreme truck comes around 5...I'm dead ass. lol there is a shift change at 5:30 for the officers that covert then other shift change at 6 both am and pm hours.

Pavlo
02-28-2008, 01:11 PM
All of the Alpharetta PD hang out either at the QT or starbucks on North Point. Occasionally you do see them clocking people on the 400 as well, only happens when warm though, I don't think they like to be out in the cold. Same with Milton, they Never have speed traps unless it is nice and warm outside.

Staggered6, I didn't know you were in Alpharetta, I don't think I've seen your car before. If you ever see a blacked out MK3 VR6 GTI with mesh wheel, that would be me.

G35Cam
02-28-2008, 01:15 PM
Which QT is that in the picture? Where in Alpharetta?

Pavlo
02-28-2008, 01:18 PM
Haynes Br., it was said before.

G35Cam
02-28-2008, 01:21 PM
Too lazy to read :D