PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Time for a story.

Slow Motion
02-25-2008, 12:16 PM
IA has really been lack luster as of late, so I figured this would get most through the day or week till something worth talking about comes along.

So the idea is that, you post up a (meaning one phrase) or sentence and it will create a story. You are going to have to be creative because it needs to be interesting to read. I will post the phrases in the second post so that everyone can read how it is coming along without searching for the new additions. I may or may not post names by the added phrase but you know what you typed. Keep the personal bashings, to other threads. You may however say that ex. IA member cross dresses in mirror and dances for IA member. Not to personal and demeaning but light hearted and funny. If you post back to back your sentence will be added after the next three posts, unless enough time has passed at which time it will be added after your last post. I will do the best I can to keep it up to date.

So lets begin, whose first?

NOTE: I WILL BE OUT TODAY SO, THE STORY WONT BE POSTED TILL LATER ON TONIGHT...

Slow Motion
02-25-2008, 12:17 PM
Once upon a time...

osnap
02-25-2008, 12:25 PM
once upon a time... there was a really shiity thread idea.

Mr_Mischif
02-25-2008, 12:25 PM
There was a lame ass thread. THE END.

ha j/k...

or am I?

AnthonyF
02-25-2008, 12:28 PM
i dunno why it lights up. but when ever i short shift it decides to light up and flicker like crazy. I didnt kno you were having the same issue...but with a diff car....weird.

Mr_Mischif
02-25-2008, 12:30 PM
once upon a time... there was a really shiity thread idea.
GODDAMMIT you beat me to it!