PDA

View Full Version : Help me out folks

b18hb
08-09-2005, 11:12 AM
I'm job hunting, and qd, before you go saying get out and look for one, I am already doing so and i know all about your link of preference (http://www.ajcclassifieds.com/) in situations like these. All I'm asking is that if anyone knows of a job opening somewhere, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

uproot
08-09-2005, 11:14 AM
depends on what kinda job you're lookin for... physical labor, retail, office job, etc....

C22H19N3O4
08-09-2005, 02:38 PM
Man, if you want some leads at least post what you're looking for....qualifications...etc.

quickdodgeŽ
08-09-2005, 04:36 PM
Keeping hunting and good luck, lolol. Later, QD.

b18hb
08-09-2005, 11:03 PM
sorry... about anything entry level... all i have is low end retail experience, but i'm really wanting to get out of that. i'm open to about anything that isn't fast food or low end retail (no offense to anyone).

chrisdavis
08-10-2005, 01:09 AM
Do you have any mechanical experience, or are you mechanically inclined? I may have a couple of options for you regardless.

quickdodgeŽ
08-10-2005, 04:24 AM
sorry... about anything entry level... all i have is low end retail experience, but i'm really wanting to get out of that. i'm open to about anything that isn't fast food or low end retail (no offense to anyone).

No offense should be taken by anyone. At least these people in fast food have a job. So that means, right now, they make more money than you. If I need a job, I'm taking whatever puts money in my pocket. Later, QD.

AtifSajid
08-10-2005, 09:48 AM
are you bi-lingual? Spanish and english?

b18hb
08-10-2005, 10:07 AM
i'm mechanically inclined, do doubt. i have no trouble picking up on things like that and i have a fairly good understanding of most automobile systems, short of automatic transmissions since i've never owned one. most of my experience being in honda and mazda, both of which i've had stripped to nothing and rebuilt from the ground up. i am not, however bilingual.

qd. i'm not in a situation where i can't afford to be a little picky. i'm still making money selling things i really don't have any use for and doing odd jobs for folks, and i'm probably making more doing that than i would working part time fast food.

chrisdavis
08-11-2005, 08:29 AM
OK. Call this number TRC Staffing 770-929-3233 ask for Ramona. Tell her Chris Davis said to call. Ask her about getting a position at Dart Container. If you have the right work history she can get you in as a shift mechanic(machinery not cars), if not she may be able to get you on as an inspector/packer, and then after you get on full time you can go to a trial mechanic position(to see if you like it) and then to shift mechanic. The only way to get a mechanics position without experience is to go in as an inspector/packer. If she cant get you on at Dart she said she has some other things available that she may be able to put you in. Be prepared to pass a criminal background check(if theres something on there say so upfront so they can work around it) and a drug test.

b18hb
08-11-2005, 11:45 AM
thanks dude, i gave her a call... she said they generally don't take folks w/ no experience, but she's going to check since you referred me. i also asked her to set me up for a tour or whatnot just to get a feel for the job. i don't want to burn out doing that and going to school. i really appreciate you taking your time to help me out.

technoteg97
08-11-2005, 11:45 AM
I got an interview at circuit city friday evenin.

b18hb
08-11-2005, 11:46 AM
hope you get the job

flysi00
08-13-2005, 10:33 AM
I got an interview at circuit city friday evenin.

which one