PDA

View Full Version : celica gt-s vs sentra spec v

redlift
02-24-2008, 02:42 AM
yup this is how it went
me - 2000 celica gt-s 6spd, injen cai, trd exhaust
him - 2003 sentra 6spd ser spec v, off brand muffler

he attempted to call me out last night so we ran tonight

sorry had to cut out the link, trying to aviod problems with 5-0. courts doing background check/research on another friend for his case and hes tryinng to aviod making himself look any worse.

ueyedgr8tness
02-24-2008, 03:42 PM
omg can some 1 say (SAF) and dude is the camera man in a type-s or s2k?

redlift
02-24-2008, 09:06 PM

friend scott's s2k. invidia dual exhaust is why its so loud

JITB
02-24-2008, 09:14 PM
gts's shine on the hwy

SE-Rious1
02-24-2008, 09:15 PM
Spec V is more known for 0-60 than most stuff

hondaxpurt
02-25-2008, 10:12 AM
nice kill:goodjob:

N/A EK
02-25-2008, 10:17 AM
ill run that celica and the 03 spec... LMK 05 Spec V with minor bolts on :ninja: ... No spray No boost

ueyedgr8tness
02-25-2008, 01:41 PM
friend scott's s2k. invidia dual exhaust is why its so loud

i knew it was 1 of them :yes:

redlift
02-26-2008, 12:00 AM
ill run that celica and the 03 spec... LMK 05 Spec V with minor bolts on :ninja: ... No spray No boost

ok im sure you might. i dont know you or your car. i do accept the fact that i will lose to many cars with a NA gt-s. but hey it feels good to win all the same. it was just that i knew i could take a stock spec v, so i did.

N/A EK
02-27-2008, 09:48 AM
ok im sure you might. i dont know you or your car. i do accept the fact that i will lose to many cars with a NA gt-s. but hey it feels good to win all the same. it was just that i knew i could take a stock spec v, so i did.

So you still wanna run???

redlift
02-27-2008, 10:24 PM
So you still wanna run???

well im always up for some fun. but honestly i dont like street racing anymore. worries me. it sent me to jail, didnt like it, dont wanna go back. honestly i dont really know how i was convinced to run that night (except the kid talks to much and i wanted him to shut up). im planning on going to importshowdown at silver dollar dragway on may 3rd. if your goin to be there let me know. then you can pm me your number and ill call you when im there. that way you can hand me my ass legally on a track lol. till then, later bro

AnthonyF
02-28-2008, 07:41 AM
go go gadget Independent retard............awww crap I forgot to add a Z to be cool.

wrong section you jackass (from O.T. to here) for some of you that cant keep up with whats happening.

collins
02-28-2008, 07:50 AM
isnt this the kills forum?

AnthonyF
02-28-2008, 08:26 AM
isnt this the kills forum?

I just moved it. it was in the O.T.

TIGERJC
02-28-2008, 10:08 AM
Well he posted it in the right section if he didn't want get flamed by the 12 sec kills forum crew.

KevinT707
02-28-2008, 12:01 PM
Female Car + Slow = Celica.

N/A EK
02-28-2008, 12:32 PM

LoL :lmfao:

N/A EK
02-28-2008, 12:33 PM
well im always up for some fun. but honestly i dont like street racing anymore. worries me. it sent me to jail, didnt like it, dont wanna go back. honestly i dont really know how i was convinced to run that night (except the kid talks to much and i wanted him to shut up). im planning on going to importshowdown at silver dollar dragway on may 3rd. if your goin to be there let me know. then you can pm me your number and ill call you when im there. that way you can hand me my ass legally on a track lol. till then, later bro

Sure ill let u kno if im gonna be there.

redlift
02-28-2008, 07:53 PM

thanks a lot kevin. sad thing is i know you...and last time i saw you at silverdollar you actually complimented my car

redlift
02-28-2008, 08:05 PM

right! call me out with a SC 4.0. wow youve got balls man. im sorry "ballz". just remember, you owned a civic at one point. and on top of that you wanted to be in the initial beginning of the IT crew asking anthony to join with the 4.0. even crystal let you stay in her mothers house. quit runnin your mouth on the internet. ANTHONY SAYS CALL HIM IF YOU WANT TO TRASH TALK OUR TEAM.

oh, you own a mustang and you spend your day on IMPORTatlanta.com. isnt there a special forum for you tuner-gone-stang kids?

VickNotic
02-28-2008, 08:27 PM
ohhh okay so this INDEPENdent has more then 1 members.. i once saw a accord.. with a sticker on also.. that accord looks nice.. but i saw him dawg'n mines as well hahaha :)

DB7 FTW

babyblueS2K
02-28-2008, 08:28 PM
haha yea i love my invidia exhaust. lol if yall want to record the race let me know. hey kevin dont bash on my crewmembers man. relax lol. we make due with what we have. some of us dont like to be in mass amounts of debt for our car.

babyblueS2K
02-28-2008, 08:35 PM
yes we have more than one member!! we have about 20 members we dont like to get on forums that much cause of people like the ****stang guy. well b at all the main shows and races. stop by and introduce urself were not a bunch of pricks like some crews. my name is scott feel free to come up to me anytime

VickNotic
02-28-2008, 08:43 PM
yeah.. maybe 1 day .. when yall have some kind of meet..

KevinT707
02-28-2008, 09:22 PM
thanks a lot kevin. sad thing is i know you...and last time i saw you at silverdollar you actually complimented my car
Yeah you're right, that comment was unnecessary. I complimented you on the ET you ran at the track which sounded about right but I still don't think guys should drive Celicas.

\hey kevin dont bash on my crewmembers man. relax lol. we make due with what we have. some of us dont like to be in mass amounts of debt for our car.
Debt eh, so does the bank still own that S2000 and how much you still have left on it? .. or do you even pay for the payments ;) . JK

03Spec-V
02-28-2008, 09:39 PM
you beat that time but i will get you one of these days

N/A EK
02-28-2008, 09:41 PM
you beat that time but i will get you one of these days

Are you the guy that raced the celica in the video???

babyblueS2K
02-28-2008, 09:48 PM
lol youre alright kevin i dont care what anyone says lol i got about 9k left on it. lol BUT I HAVENT TAKIN OUT A LOAN OR ANYTHING TO MOD IT!!!

AnthonyF
02-28-2008, 10:08 PM
right! call me out with a SC 4.0. wow youve got balls man. im sorry "ballz". just remember, you owned a civic at one point. and on top of that you wanted to be in the initial beginning of the IT crew asking anthony to join with the 4.0. even crystal let you stay in her mothers house. quit runnin your mouth on the internet. ANTHONY SAYS CALL HIM IF YOU WANT TO TRASH TALK OUR TEAM.

oh, you own a mustang and you spend your day on IMPORTatlanta.com. isnt there a special forum for you tuner-gone-stang kids?

hahahaha at you thinking you knew the story.

Why should I call him. Its HIS "team" :lmfao: He can defend them on his own time. I dont see the point tho. Just keep this in mind...when u and your posse roll through...and you see people smiling and laughing....they are laughing at you 'tards.

tuner gone stangs? wtf is that? hey dumbass you can TUNE anything. so the term TUNER is not subject to only import based cars. O, and btw...wasnt your Toyota made in the U.S.? :thinking:

so if your an independant tuner.... and you have a crew and you arent tuned.... does that make you a liar or a poser? hahahahah grow a sack b*tch boy

babyblueS2K
02-28-2008, 10:12 PM
we have to much class to worry about people like you its not worth our time. thank you.

AnthonyF
02-28-2008, 10:20 PM
we have to much class to worry about people like you its not worth our time. thank you.

class....wow...take a crew picture and show me where the class is at.

redlift
03-01-2008, 01:18 AM
...tuner gone stangs? wtf is that? hey dumbass you can TUNE anything. so the term TUNER is not subject to only import based cars. O, and btw...wasnt your Toyota made in the U.S.? :thinking:

so if your an independant tuner.... and you have a crew and you arent tuned.... does that make you a liar or a poser? hahahahah grow a sack b*tch boy

you know the term tuner typically referrs to import modified cars. and no, my toyota was made in japan. theres a difference between the vin of a japanese car made in the us vs japan. thanks for trying there. also, getting tuned over spring break if it really matters.

class....wow...take a crew picture and show me where the class is at.

independenttunerz.com anyone can see it. click the members link. the cars in the background (11) are the few that could make it that day for photos. and if you want to bash me on the fact that there are only 3 names on the list and only 2 have links to photos, thats because its under construction.

ITprelude92
03-01-2008, 02:02 AM

camera WOMAN ha... that would be me. and it was an s2k