PDA

View Full Version : **** BP OK. MY GF THINKS IM CHEATING ON HER

Got Milk?
02-24-2008, 01:07 AM
LOOK AT THE CONVO BETWEEN ME AND HER ON AIM.

HER:im saying u wana kno something
ME:yes what
HER:all this time i think u are cheating on me
ME:wtf baby
HER:but i didnt want to say one word to nobody
ME:i be going to racing, peasent hill
HER:idc
HER:thats how i feel
ME:well change the way u feel
HER:god knows what u be doing there
ME:wth baby

GuessWho
02-24-2008, 01:08 AM
IA has that effect on relationships...
lirl...

Alan®
02-24-2008, 01:09 AM
all i see is code you fail

G35Cam
02-24-2008, 01:10 AM
/fail

Got Milk?
02-24-2008, 01:11 AM
FIXED...WTF IT WOULD NOT LET ME COPY AND PASTE FROM AIM. GAY

Alan®
02-24-2008, 01:14 AM
lol still gay

GuessWho
02-24-2008, 01:14 AM

Him: Just gonna tell my boyz on IA baby...
lirl...
And when you race on pleasant hill man ?

Got Milk?
02-24-2008, 01:22 AM
i dont race on pleasent hill lol. Im not the JDM guy.

We race on 85, me and my homie 13b soldier had 2 good runs down 85.

GuessWho
02-24-2008, 01:24 AM
You might of seen me on there this weekend...
I saw ol TRYMY4.0 earlier today but i had to drive up to the Gwinnett Center thurs, fri, and Sat...
Where is trymy at ?
He's usually on here 24/7...

Humphrizzle
02-24-2008, 01:27 AM
dont skrrreeet race.. it killz relationshypz

Got Milk?
02-24-2008, 01:31 AM
^^...im quiting on BP. Im going back to hanging out with my gf. Ill show up at more amture meets(where thre is not TO MANY RICERS)

Like tonight, helicopter cruised around. THan about 3 police cars came in the parkng lot, and all ricers got in their cars and drove off. And everyone else was just chillin lol.

13Bracer
02-24-2008, 01:32 AM
sorry to tell you man...but shes cheating on you...:cry:

with me!:idb:

Got Milk?
02-24-2008, 01:34 AM

its all good if its with u. Just dont over use it..leave me some meat to.

13Bracer
02-24-2008, 01:35 AM
its all good if its with u. Just dont over use it..leave me some meat to.
dont worry man i got your back..

and your girlfriends...:lmfao:

Got Milk?
02-24-2008, 01:39 AM
dont worry man i got your back..

and your girlfriends...:lmfao:

Thats good to know man. Thx for the support.

GuessWho
02-24-2008, 01:40 AM
^^ Lirl...
So what ... everybody hits up the BP on Saturdays now ????
Nottin in Gwinnett or anywhere else really...

13Bracer
02-24-2008, 01:41 AM
Thats good to know man. Thx for the support.
hey man anytime:D

Got Milk?
02-24-2008, 01:41 AM
^^ Lirl...
So what ... everybody hits up the BP on Saturdays now ????
Nottin in Gwinnett or anywhere else really...

yea...But when u go to BP, make sure u bring a chair. Alot of entertaining things happen up there.

O well, **** bp..im going back to my gf.

Got Milk?
02-24-2008, 01:42 AM
hey man anytime:D

:2up: now lets talk about ur mom. How is she.

13Bracer
02-24-2008, 01:45 AM
:2up: now lets talk about ur mom. How is she.
shes doin ok i guess..
she was not pleased at all with your performance last night though..
but dont worry i had your back and told her tomorrow will be amazing..
so you better give my mom nothing but the best tomorow damnit!

Got Milk?
02-24-2008, 01:46 AM
shes doin ok i guess..
she was not pleased at all with your performance last night though..
but dont worry i had your back and told her tomorrow will be amazing..
so you better give my mom nothing but the best tomorow damnit!

:eek: Damn, she said that? I even used those pills to enlarge my pennis. Idk man, i think she is just to good for me. :cry:

Stormhammer
02-24-2008, 01:49 AM
lirl wow

I hate that baby **** though lol

13Bracer
02-24-2008, 01:49 AM
:eek: Damn, she said that? I even used those pills to enlarge my pennis. Idk man, i think she is just to good for me. :cry:
naw man keep at it..
ill put in a good word tomorrow

Slow Motion
02-24-2008, 01:50 AM

Not to be funny or anything....but she is probably cheating on you. Females will do that sh!t, she's cheating on you so in her mind you got to be cheating on her. Dead ass....she cheatin son. She probably want to break up with yo ass.

Im just tryin to be real.

Got Milk?
02-24-2008, 01:53 AM
Not to be funny or anything....but she is probably cheating on you. Females will do that sh!t, she's cheating on you so in her mind you got to be cheating on her. Dead ass....she cheatin son. She probably want to break up with yo ass.

Im just tryin to be real.

LIRL, i wish lol.

WE have been together for 4 years lol.
Ive tried to brake up with her, but she cried so much every time that i had to go back with her.

Frög
02-24-2008, 01:58 AM

well, your in a position of power.. thats good.. keep it up...

Slow Motion
02-24-2008, 01:59 AM
You need to take her with you, or knock the brembo break off that thang when you get home. Or go ahead and leave even though she cries that might be what she really wants. Everyone isn't suppose to be together so don't stop doin what you like just because of HER INSECURITIES. Do you and tell her to deal especially if you've been going up there since you all met. Even if it wasn't BP it was moreland.

Frög
02-24-2008, 02:00 AM
LIRL, i wish lol.

Ive tried to brake up with her, but she cried so much every time that i had to go back with her.

wait what? if you dont want to be with her, then don't!! if your still with her, its because you want to..

Got Milk?
02-24-2008, 02:03 AM
wait what? if you dont want to be with her, then don't!! if your still with her, its because you want to..

naahh dude, i do want to be with her. I love that girl, but she is so unsecured about us. Every time im not with her, she thinks im cheating on her. SO this **** pisses me off, and makes me brake up with her.:crazy:

ahmonrah
02-24-2008, 02:11 AM
lirl wow

I hate that baby **** though lolthat's why i call mine BOO-BOO.
cause when she pisses me off, the meaning doubles...

blackshine007
02-24-2008, 02:26 AM

She has a guilty conscience. Strap up when hitting it, pimp.

Frög
02-24-2008, 02:33 AM
She has a guilty conscience. Strap up when hitting it, pimp.

lol..

dude seriously, dont worry about it.. she is the one worrying.. let her, its better this way, than you worrying about her cheating on you!!

Got Milk?
02-24-2008, 02:37 AM
lol..

dude seriously, dont worry about it.. she is the one worrying.. let her, its better this way, than you worrying about her cheating on you!!

:goodjob: :goodjob:

Bruce Leroy
02-24-2008, 06:36 AM
LIRL, i wish lol.

Do you got some bitchassness in you? Cuz it looks like you got some bitchassness in you by the way you handle your girl.

keevo54
02-24-2008, 08:23 AM
hit it and quit it then move on.

Lizbiz101
02-24-2008, 08:45 AM
Ummm why haven't you taken her with you??? Perhaps if she went with you one time she could see what you be doing. DUH!!!

0p7!mu5
02-24-2008, 08:51 AM
still insecurities or not not trust no relationship.. period.

Thighs
02-24-2008, 09:06 AM
still insecurities or not not trust no relationship.. period.

the ****?

0p7!mu5
02-24-2008, 09:25 AM
in other words even if she never went with him there or whatever after four years of being together if she can't trust him and thinks he's cheating they should let the relationship go because if you can't trust its only going to get worse so if you can't trust your man to be by himself without you sometimes after four years then that just makes you look clingy unless he GAVE her a reason then i could understand. I say take her there once and if she is still like that put her back into kindergarden and let her grow up.

ep9716
02-24-2008, 09:59 AM
No One...Gives A Damn..

redrumracer
02-24-2008, 10:16 AM
since she thinks your cheating might as well do it. hell she still with you even after she thinks your cheating

0p7!mu5
02-24-2008, 10:17 AM
No One...Gives A Damn..QFT:yes:

On_Her_Face
02-24-2008, 11:19 AM
just put it in her ass and she will stop complaining about you going to BP

quickdodge®
02-24-2008, 11:27 AM
Give her a glass of milk. Or a gallon. Later, QD.

On_Her_Face
02-24-2008, 11:29 AM
Give her a glass of milk. Or a gallon. Later, QD.

haha

Got Milk?
02-24-2008, 11:36 AM
in other words even if she never went with him there or whatever after four years of being together if she can't trust him and thinks he's cheating they should let the relationship go because if you can't trust its only going to get worse so if you can't trust your man to be by himself without you sometimes after four years then that just makes you look clingy unless he GAVE her a reason then i could understand. I say take her there once and if she is still like that put her back into kindergarden and let her grow up.

i asked her to come, but she refused. :gay:

JITB
02-24-2008, 11:51 AM
"i be racing baby"

hahahahah

hottie
02-24-2008, 12:09 PM
just drop the racing scene and spend more time with her, when you spend too much time with the cars and at the racing spots, girls questions it because they know the racing world is filled with the hot girls...so spend more time with her and if you want to get her more active go out with her to car shows and move from there....

Echonova
02-24-2008, 12:09 PM
"i be racing baby"

hahahahahhttp://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/rowcj2.gif

JITB
02-24-2008, 12:14 PM
just drop the racing scene and spend more time with her, when you spend too much time with the cars and at the racing spots, girls questions it because they know the racing world is filled with the hot girls...so spend more time with her and if you want to get her more active go out with her to car shows and move from there....

i never have seen "hot girls" at the racing spots in or out of the "racing world"

On_Her_Face
02-24-2008, 12:17 PM

THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS IS NOT REAL GET OVER IT YOU DUMB MOTHER FUCKER

wantboost
02-24-2008, 12:20 PM
girls questions it because they know the racing world is filled with the hot girls...
where the **** have i been????

:screwy: :screwy: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

hottie
02-24-2008, 12:21 PM
i'm just telling you what the image is ... oh course they aren't out there, but does your gf really know that

On_Her_Face
02-24-2008, 12:22 PM
i'm just telling you what the image is ... oh course they aren't out there, but does your gf really know that

really thats the image? no, it's not, obviously you have never been to a car meet

leave ia now.

hottie
02-24-2008, 12:22 PM
THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS IS NOT REAL GET OVER IT YOU DUMB MOTHER FUCKER

F _ _ K YOU READ MY COMMENT BEFORE SAYING ****

On_Her_Face
02-24-2008, 12:24 PM
i'm pretty sure i read it and i responded, tool.

wantboost
did you join just to post in this thread???

redrumracer
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/rowcj2.gif
lolol :lmfao:

hottie
02-24-2008, 12:25 PM
ANYWAYS SMART ASS MY COMMENT WASN'T FOR YOU IT WAS FOR THE GUY WHO STARTED THE THREAD

On_Her_Face
ANYWAYS SMART ASS MY COMMENT WASN'T FOR YOU IT WAS FOR THE GUY WHO STARTED THE THREAD
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e112/Duuarth/dumbass.jpg

On_Her_Face
did you join just to post in this thread???

look at the join date :lmfao:

wantboost
02-24-2008, 12:27 PM
maybe its the dudes girlfriend?

koukis14
02-24-2008, 12:28 PM
Dude if that is how your g/f and you talk to each other, please do not infest our planet with you retarted offspring. PLEASE PLEASE use a condom.........or better yet cut your **** off. Gay thread man......really just a gay ****ing thread.

wantboost
02-24-2008, 12:28 PM
also she barely posted before then BAM!!! Another stupid female on the boards.

On_Her_Face
02-24-2008, 12:30 PM
also she barely posted before then BAM!!! Another stupid female on the boards.

na it's not his gf she's born in 82 lol

and you are correct, another stupid one

Got Milk?
02-24-2008, 12:34 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/rowcj2.gif

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAh

OMFG, made my day.

Lizbiz101
02-24-2008, 12:34 PM
just drop the racing scene and spend more time with her, when you spend too much time with the cars and at the racing spots, girls questions it because they know the racing world is filled with the hot girls...so spend more time with her and if you want to get her more active go out with her to car shows and move from there.... WTF you don't have the drop the racing scene completely....cuz if it's something you really love to do, she should support you. It would be a good idea to take her to a meet or a show so she can see how much you like it/be apart of it.

JITB
02-24-2008, 12:37 PM
WTF you don't have the drop the racing scene completely....cuz if it's something you really love to do, she should support you. It would be a good idea to take her to a meet or a show so she can see how much you like it/be apart of it.

if your gf supports ur stupid street racing, she deserves to be in the car when he kills himself.

Got Milk?
02-24-2008, 12:37 PM
WTF you don't have the drop the racing scene completely....cuz if it's something you really love to do, she should support you. It would be a good idea to take her to a meet or a show so she can see how much you like it/be apart of it.

im gonna ask her to come to V meet? If not that, ill ask her to come to the accord******* meet BBQ. If not that, than ..........idk what.

On_Her_Face
02-24-2008, 12:38 PM
my vote is still PIIHB.

Got Milk?
02-24-2008, 12:38 PM
if your gf supports ur stupid street racing, she deserves to be in the car when he kills himself.
Racing dont kill people, dumb drivers kill people.

Lizbiz101
02-24-2008, 12:39 PM
That's good, hopefully she won't refuse this time..... If I thought you were cheating on me....I would go. I would beat you up there!! lol

Lizbiz101
02-24-2008, 12:41 PM
if your gf supports ur stupid street racing, she deserves to be in the car when he kills himself. So if someone pulls up to you....your not going to do anything??

Got Milk?
02-24-2008, 12:42 PM
if u dont like/love racing. Than y are u on this forum?

Lizbiz101
02-24-2008, 12:43 PM
if u dont like/love racing. Than y are u on this forum? I was wondering the same thing!!!

wantboost
02-24-2008, 12:44 PM
if u dont like/love racing. Than y are u on this forum?
i like racing, just not putting innocent lives at risk.

JITB
02-24-2008, 12:47 PM
Racing dont kill people, dumb drivers kill people.

Sooo pls tell me more of this theory mr. petty...

On_Her_Face
02-24-2008, 12:48 PM
some people just run at the wrong times on the street..

i think you should only run when yourself and the other people running are at risk lol, sounds stupid but its true

Got Milk?
02-24-2008, 12:49 PM
i have a friend who is a really really good driver. When he used to race, he never got a ticket, and would go 100+ through traffic with no accidents.

Street racing wont kill you if uk how to drive ur car.

JITB
02-24-2008, 12:50 PM
I was wondering the same thing!!!

street racing is for idiots that is a fact... even people who do street race know its stupid.

I like racing, i like real legal racing.... street racing aint cool at all, it doesnt make u cool.

And if someone pulls up to me and wants to race, id laugh at them...i always have and always will.. you 2 street racing maniacs need to have a serious reality check.

wantboost
02-24-2008, 12:51 PM
:crazy: :crazy: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

JITB
02-24-2008, 12:51 PM
i have a friend who is a really really good driver. When he used to race, he never got a ticket, and would go 100+ through traffic with no accidents.

sooo your doin 120 on 285, hit a screw in the road, and ur ****ty all seasons blow, and send u flyin into the woods.... bad driver?

Got Milk?
02-24-2008, 12:52 PM
street racing is for idiots that is a fact... even people who do street race know its stupid.

I like racing, i like real legal racing.... street racing aint cool at all, it doesnt make u cool.

And if someone pulls up to me and wants to race, id laugh at them...i always have and always will.. you 2 street racing maniacs need to have a serious reality check.

yes, i said it before and ill say it again. Street racing is dumb/stupid/and every other bad thing you can think off.

But when some ricer pulls up to me, and starts doing all that muffler noise, and shifts down, im not just gonna stand there and let him do that. Ill down shift nad leave him ass 50 cars behind. This way he doesnt go to his friends, and tell them that he beat an rsx-s.

Echonova
02-24-2008, 12:53 PM
http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj227/nasty351w/caution20-20street20racing.jpg

Got Milk?
02-24-2008, 12:54 PM
SOME ONE CLOSE THIS THEAD NOW.

PEOPLE ARE GETTING TO SERIOUS ABOUT THIS STREET-RACING SCENE.

JITB
02-24-2008, 12:55 PM
yes, i said it before and ill say it again. Street racing is dumb/stupid/and every other bad thing you can think off.

But when some ricer pulls up to me, and starts doing all that muffler noise, and shifts down, im not just gonna stand there and let him do that. Ill down shift nad leave him ass 50 cars behind. This way he doesnt go to his friends, and tell them that he beat an rsx-s.

well u have admitted to being a stupid ricer just like him... and who the **** cares what he says? i mena if u take off at a normal pace, and he guns it.... what the **** that aint not race?

Echonova
02-24-2008, 12:56 PM
But when some ricer pulls up to me, and starts doing all that muffler noise, and shifts down, im not just gonna stand there and let him do that. Ill down shift nad leave him ass 50 cars behind. This way he doesnt go to his friends, and tell them that he beat an rsx-s.I wouldn't worry about it. I mean... Who is gonna believe somebody that claims to beat a RSX-S??:thinking: That sh*t just doesn't happen. It's like saying you had sex with the preacher's daughter, everyone knows it's impossible...:rolleyes:

Got Milk?
well u have admitted to being a stupid ricer just like him... and who the **** cares what he says? i mena if u take off at a normal pace, and he guns it.... what the **** that aint not race?

Mmm...how did i dmit that im a stupid ricer like him? Because i would leave him 5 exits behind?

JITB

PEOPLE ARE GETTING TO SERIOUS ABOUT THIS STREET-RACING SCENE.

nothin u say makes since.... so u want to close the thread. thats what happens when u try to justify something that so stupid...

does it make since to u now?

Got Milk?
02-24-2008, 12:57 PM
I wouldn't worry about it. I mean... Who is gonna believe somebody that claims to beat a RSX-S??:thinking: That sh*t just doesn't happen. It's like saying you had sex with the preacher's daughter, everyone knows it's impossible...:rolleyes:

lol shut up :lmfao:

Got Milk?
02-24-2008, 12:57 PM
nothin u say makes since.... so u want to close the thread. thats what happens when u try to justify something that so stupid...

does it make since to u now?

what????

JITB
02-24-2008, 12:58 PM
Mmm...how did i dmit that im a stupid ricer like him? Because i would leave him 5 exits behind?

if u let some random idiot risk your life and ur freedom over a chance that he might tell his friends that he beat u when u were not even racing.... ur a ricer..

Echonova
02-24-2008, 12:58 PM

PEOPLE ARE GETTING TO SERIOUS ABOUT THIS STREET-RACING SCENE.http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/cap007.jpg

Got Milk?
02-24-2008, 12:59 PM
^^ mmm okey, thats new to me? where did u get that fact? ricers.net?

Echonova
02-24-2008, 12:59 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/yessomechickens.png

JITB
02-24-2008, 01:00 PM
^^ mmm okey, thats new to me? where did u get that fact? ricers.net?

yes

Got Milk?
02-24-2008, 01:00 PM
^^lol

anyways, lets get back to the topic.

On_Her_Face
02-24-2008, 01:02 PM
I R THE RICE.

Echonova
02-24-2008, 01:03 PM
^^lol

anyways, lets get back to the topic.Wtf??? I thought you wanted the topic closed???? Ah, well, check ya'll later... Seacrest... out.
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/6ltu1qd.jpg

JITB
02-24-2008, 01:04 PM
get ur mind right dummy
http://tibinews.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/sex.jpg>>>http://www.citynews.ca/images/2007-05/may0307-streetracing.jpg

On_Her_Face
02-24-2008, 01:06 PM
NOOOO MONICA!!!!11

Got Milk?
02-24-2008, 01:10 PM
get ur mind right dummy
http://tibinews.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/sex.jpg>>>http://www.citynews.ca/images/2007-05/may0307-streetracing.jpg

hahahahahha, damn taht **** got me thinking.

0p7!mu5
02-24-2008, 01:11 PM
street racing is retarded especially when you're in gwinnett

Got Milk?
02-24-2008, 01:13 PM
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/3825/16863863wt6.png (http://imageshack.us)

stfu

JITB
02-24-2008, 01:14 PM
hahahahahha, damn taht **** got me thinking.

i made the decision a long time ago.. its easy... trust me. i think 3 days in jail might have had alot to do with it... ;)

playin halo at home..... get a call from a friend to go to a spot.... 2 hours later im in jail..... :(

Got Milk?
02-24-2008, 01:14 PM
street racing is retarded especially when you're in gwinnett

and thats y i live in dekalb.

Got Milk?
02-24-2008, 01:15 PM
i made the decision a long time ago.. its easy... trust me. i think 3 days in jail might have had alot to do with it... ;)

playin halo at home..... get a call from a friend to go to a spot.... 2 hours later im in jail..... :(

damn that sucks.

Yea, im not going to bp any more. Only to meets like V and such.

DinanM3atl
02-24-2008, 01:23 PM
Can barely understand what is being said in the conversation.

0p7!mu5
02-24-2008, 01:25 PM
and thats y i live in dekalb. like that is any better...:no:

Got Milk?
02-24-2008, 01:34 PM
like that is any better...:no:

aha less cops to bully u around.

On_Her_Face
02-24-2008, 01:35 PM
the best place to race is on satellite right where the subaru dealership is going up the hill

Hulud
02-24-2008, 01:37 PM
lol @ people posting personal sh*t on Ia

Scrappy
02-24-2008, 01:47 PM
aha less cops to bully u around.

lol dunno what part of dekalb you live in but must be boonies area. i am dead set in dekalb and they are everywhere :goodjob: they cool with me though :taun:

but kid i think u might wanna question wht shes doing... controlling you like a lil bithc :rolleyes: cause yea... i dont see much sex going on at BP nor do we ever get to see:boobies: so tell her to stfu already. or i will for you... :yes:

On_Her_Face
02-24-2008, 01:48 PM
scrappy, you love GTI's penis?

Scrappy
02-24-2008, 01:52 PM
yes sir i do. hahaha

On_Her_Face
02-24-2008, 01:53 PM
damn.. who is gonna play with my c0ck now

Scrappy
02-24-2008, 01:59 PM
damn.. who is gonna play with my c0ck now

IA has plenty of beautiful oh so smart females :goodjob: I will help you find one

Got Milk?
02-24-2008, 02:00 PM
lol dunno what part of dekalb you live in but must be boonies area. i am dead set in dekalb and they are everywhere :goodjob: they cool with me though :taun:

but kid i think u might wanna question wht shes doing... controlling you like a lil bithc :rolleyes: cause yea... i dont see much sex going on at BP nor do we ever get to see:boobies: so tell her to stfu already. or i will for you... :yes:

she dont do ****, cus i always cancel our plans lol. I as supposed to be at her today, but i over slept and didnt feel like driving over to her house. And i gotta be at work in an hour.

Crazy Asian
02-24-2008, 02:00 PM
5 dollar hooker? I know one.

JITB
02-24-2008, 02:03 PM
if u aint ****in ur girl, somebody is... be a man get rid of her... if u dont like her.

On_Her_Face
02-24-2008, 02:04 PM
IA has plenty of beautiful oh so smart females :goodjob: I will help you find one

bahahaha right, i'd rather take my chances with craigslist

Scrappy
02-24-2008, 02:04 PM
she dont do ****, cus i always cancel our plans lol. I as supposed to be at her today, but i over slept and didnt feel like driving over to her house. And i gotta be at work in an hour.

but she thinks crying and accusing you of cheating is what brings you back? that makes YOU the lil bit CH there buddy... seriously. tell her to stop accusing and find a better excuse to get you to crawl back... LIKE EXACTLY WHAT YOUR DOING... avoiding her for illegal activities.

reading all these childish relationships makes me :eek:

On_Her_Face
02-24-2008, 02:06 PM
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n77/Niloc14/Caturday/No.jpg

Got Milk?
but she thinks crying and accusing you of cheating is what brings you back? that makes YOU the lil bit CH there buddy... seriously. tell her to stop accusing and find a better excuse to get you to crawl back... LIKE EXACTLY WHAT YOUR DOING... avoiding her for illegal activities.

reading all these childish relationships makes me :eek:

this relationship isnt childish. She is just a lil to childish with thinking that im cheating or w.e.

Scrappy
if u aint ****in ur girl, somebody is... be a man get rid of her... if u dont like her. he is 100% true! :(

Scrappy
02-24-2008, 02:07 PM
bahahaha right, i'd rather take my chances with craigslist

done :D

Crazy Asian
02-24-2008, 02:09 PM
oh **** did you put billys phone number a/s/l? And a pic?

Got Milk?
02-24-2008, 02:10 PM
he is 100% true! :(

lol, i doher any time i want. :doh:

THREAD CLOSED. GETTING OUT OF HAND LOL

Scrappy
02-24-2008, 02:10 PM
this relationship isnt childish. She is just a lil to childish with thinking that im cheating or w.e.

THIS whole thing is childish. YOUR STANDING IN A PARKING LOT. but yet you bow down to her... dont say you arent. be a "man" kid whatever it is and stand ur ground either you include her in ur interests or share equal time with friends. girl... your still young but putting it out in the open you will hear both sides. one you like one you dont like.

Grow up and talk to her OFF AIM or the computer and TALK and show her your feelings to her in person. THE INTERNET IS A CHILDISH RELATIONSHIP!!

Got Milk?
02-24-2008, 02:13 PM
^^ WTf are u talking about.

We be together alot. But she jsut think that i cheat on her when i go to meets and im not with her. We have been together for 4 years, i think i showed her all the feelings that person can show.

On_Her_Face
02-24-2008, 02:15 PM
lol i hope scrappy didn't put my **** on CL

JITB
02-24-2008, 02:17 PM

We be together alot. But she jsut think that i cheat on her when i go to meets and im not with her. We have been together for 4 years, i think i showed her all the feelings that person can show.

best thing u can do now is to stop posting, because there is way too much e-ammunition to attack ur personal life in this thread... :no:

Got Milk?
02-24-2008, 02:18 PM
^^ haa?

Echonova
02-24-2008, 02:20 PM
Stand up to her now. If you give up going to meets, she will dominate the relationship from here on out. Stand your ground and give her the pimphand.

On_Her_Face
02-24-2008, 02:20 PM
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c152/nikera1/Misc/LOLerskates.gif

On_Her_Face
02-24-2008, 02:21 PM
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r123/tjbb66/roflhouse.jpg

Got Milk?
02-24-2008, 02:23 PM
Stand up to her now. If you give up going to meets, she will dominate the relationship from here on out. Stand your ground and give her the pimphand.

lol, i never really liked going to pb anyways. But i will be at any other meets. Bp is just waste of time.

Got Milk?
02-24-2008, 02:26 PM
^^ lets get it straight.

--I love the girl.
--I **** the girl.

Echonova
02-24-2008, 02:26 PM
lol, i never really liked going to pb anyways. But i will be at any other meets. Bp is just waste of time.It's a matter of principle now... If you stop going she will think it's because she told you to. Go a couple more times just so she knows it's your idea not to go. Or I could get you a subscription to...
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/whipped.jpg

On_Her_Face
02-24-2008, 02:27 PM
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj114/ahhkaralinez/lmfao.jpg

that pictues is definitly needed in this thread

tony
02-24-2008, 02:39 PM

Somehow when I read this I get visions of this dumb ass

Got Milk?
02-24-2008, 02:43 PM
^^ lololol

Got Milk?
02-24-2008, 02:44 PM
Damn, time for me to go to work. :(

SicStang03
02-24-2008, 02:47 PM
Y doesn't she go with u to BP?

Got Milk?
02-24-2008, 02:51 PM
Cus she knows its full of ricers? idk lol, she just dont want to go.

Scrappy
02-24-2008, 06:15 PM

CHEATER... filthy little whore of a kid... :blah:

Hulud
02-24-2008, 06:22 PM
when will people learn not to post this crap on IA?

lol

Scrappy
02-24-2008, 06:29 PM

lol

hey goober!!! :bump:

btw i have learned ;) :ninja:

Got Milk?
02-24-2008, 09:47 PM

lol

i also just learned lol.

The Yousef
02-25-2008, 12:20 AM

ricer.

Got Milk?
02-25-2008, 12:20 AM
ricer.
^^
How did u get ricer out of that?:screwy: If you're saying that racing down 85 is rice. Than i think 9/10 of IA is ricers.

IndianStig
02-25-2008, 12:22 AM
what do you have done to that RSX man? PM me

IndianStig
02-25-2008, 12:23 AM
edit

hit me on AIM

thenotsobrownkid

On_Her_Face
02-25-2008, 12:23 AM
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k187/rex1080/thread.gif

The Yousef
02-25-2008, 12:24 AM
^^
How did u get ricer out of that?:screwy: If you're saying that racing down 85 is rice. Than i think 9/10 of IA is ricers.

LOL.

u stated in this thread you go to BP and street race...BP is filled with a bunch of ricers who street race....one can logically assume from this hypothesis that you are a ricer.

A+B=C

:)

Got Milk?
02-25-2008, 12:26 AM
LOL.

u stated in this thread you go to BP and street race...BP is filled with a bunch of ricers who street race....one can logically assume from this hypothesis that you are a ricer.

A+B=C

:)

yea lol. that does kinda make sense. But i dont race ricers lol. And i only race people that ik. You never know if there is an undercover cop.

HELL
02-25-2008, 12:27 AM
that is the gayest aim conversation ive ever read. all it proves is that youre a moron who cant get a girl to trust you(lieing is the key) and who thinks skreet racing is the coolest thing now a days. lmaonade, i bet you watch the fast and the furious religiously dont ya?

The Yousef
02-25-2008, 12:29 AM
yea lol. that does kinda make sense. But i dont race ricers lol. And i only race people that ik. You never know if there is an undercover cop.

there is an undercover cop...watch out for the neon green eclipse RS with the drum brakes:

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/7130/1995mitsubishieclipseee8.jpg

Got Milk?
02-25-2008, 12:31 AM
that is the gayest aim conversation ive ever read. all it proves is that youre a moron who cant get a girl to trust you(lieing is the key) and who thinks skreet racing is the coolest thing now a days. lmaonade, i bet you watch the fast and the furious religiously dont ya?

what? who doesnt street race?

The Yousef
02-25-2008, 12:31 AM
what? who doesnt street race?

my mom.

Got Milk?
02-25-2008, 12:35 AM

I think street racing is cool? Ohhhh yeah, and i also have wide body kit, BIG wing that gives me 50 hp.

The Yousef
02-25-2008, 12:36 AM
I think street racing is cool? Ohhhh yeah, and i also have wide body kit, BIG wing that gives me 50 hp.

u do too!?!?!!

sweet!

we can join up and be 'team' of sorts....WE CAN DOMINATE ON THE STREETS SON!!!

:burnout:

Got Milk?
02-25-2008, 12:37 AM
u do too!?!?!!

sweet!

we can join up and be 'team' of sorts....WE CAN DOMINATE ON THE STREETS SON!!!

:burnout:

yes sir, what should we name our team?

HELL
02-25-2008, 12:37 AM
your sarcastic post made me grin, dont you drive a stock rsx? haha, i never understood how people can race stock cars that take mins to reach 100 mph. you really dont have a clue what youre saying dumbcrakcergrl, its ok, one day you will.

Got Milk?
02-25-2008, 12:39 AM
your sarcastic post made me grin, dont you drive a stock rsx? haha, i never understood how people can race stock cars that take mins to reach 100 mph. you really dont have a clue what youre saying dumbcrakcergrl, its ok, one day you will.

im happy with 195 WHP on stock motor.

Got Milk?
02-25-2008, 12:40 AM

what do u drive?
s2k?

The Yousef
02-25-2008, 12:40 AM
yes sir, what should we name our team?
i'm partial to ''OMGWTFBBQ1/4FTW''...

but i'm open to options.... :crazy:

Crazy Asian
02-25-2008, 01:14 AM
street racing...bah I got tired of that. I just drive. LOL

Got Milk?
02-25-2008, 01:19 AM
^^ lol.

Scrappy
02-25-2008, 02:14 AM
my mom.
Wasn't she pulled over for speeding when we spoke? Lol ricer! Jk.

Seriously dumbwit whatever ur name is. U are making my head hurt worse than it already is.please stop proving the point of racing and ricers...go hang out with ur girlfriend and let everyone else enjoy life. Without u on the streets.

AnthonyF
02-25-2008, 05:21 AM
You might of seen me on there this weekend...
I saw ol TRYMY4.0 earlier today but i had to drive up to the Gwinnett Center thurs, fri, and Sat...
Where is trymy at ?
He's usually on here 24/7...

lol @ 24/7 :tongue1:

Hulud
02-25-2008, 06:24 AM
hey goober!!! :bump:

btw i have learned ;) :ninja:
whats goin on?

where have you been? havent seen you in years