View Full Version : Misc Mini Coopers

magicandmisc
02-23-2008, 07:12 PM
So I was leaving work tonight, and I have to park my car in a hotel's parking lot. I always back my car into the parking spot. For some odd reason I decided to park half way in the hotels parking lot and I always park closer to the front of the parking lot. All day at work I saw mini coopers driving around, well it turns out all of the were staying at the hotel where I park my car and when I come out to the parking lot all the mini coopers were backed up and there in the middle was my lil black e30. I thought it was funny/ironic so I decided to try and take a pic but it was dark so the pic sucked, but I can post it if anyone wants to see it. But I did however find the forum where everyone made post about the trip, so I will probably have some good pics of my e30 in the middle of all the Mini Cooper S cars (unless they photoshop my car out, which is likely)

redpanda
02-23-2008, 07:15 PM
forum link?

Jecht
02-23-2008, 07:21 PM
Lirl @ a pack of Mini Coopers

quickdodgeŽ
02-23-2008, 07:24 PM
Why would you post this crap in this section? Later, QD.

magicandmisc
02-23-2008, 10:35 PM
forum link?
Here you go. (http://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119552)

Why would you post this crap in this section? Later, QD.
Sorry, Didn't mean to offend you.

quickdodgeŽ
02-23-2008, 11:25 PM
Sorry, Didn't mean to offend you.

Just answer the fuccing question, dummy. This has nothing to do with LIFESTYLES. Later, QD.

magicandmisc
02-24-2008, 09:48 AM
Just answer the fuccing question, dummy. This has nothing to do with LIFESTYLES. Later, QD.
Umm, well I couldn't find the correct section. :lmfao:

quickdodgeŽ
02-24-2008, 10:01 AM
Umm, well I couldn't find the correct section. :lmfao:
In other words, you fail in reading comprehension. Meaning my initial assessment of you is correct. Later, QD.

magicandmisc
02-24-2008, 06:13 PM
In other words, you fail in reading comprehension. Meaning my initial assessment of you is correct. Later, QD.
:crazy: