PDA

View Full Version : Fs: Traxxas T-Max

HachiDori
02-23-2008, 03:26 AM
The Rc truck is probably about 4yrs old, Hasn't been started in 6months. Sitting without a Transmission, Intake (filter) and No bodies.

All you need to get this thing to run is the Transmission, Filter, Gas, and ignitor..:goodjob:

Engine is the 1.6l motor. The knuckles have been replaced with aluminum(red) ones they are way stronger! The tires on the thing are practicaly new. Would be 2-speed forward and reverse.

Make me an offer! It's dirty as hell but it needs a good home!

http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/135/t1.jpg

http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/135/t2.jpg

http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/135/t3.jpg

http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/135/t4.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Make me Offa!

x_doug_x
02-23-2008, 03:36 AM
are you in atlanta?

HachiDori
02-23-2008, 03:46 AM
I'm located in Duluth, Ga

importATLANTA.com duhhh j/k

Nismo
02-23-2008, 04:44 PM
20 dollars.

HachiDori
02-23-2008, 06:37 PM
**** you

ion07
02-23-2008, 06:49 PM
hey nice truck,

how does the remote control looks ?

chinitoxamor
02-23-2008, 07:19 PM
its got enough NOS to blow it self up lol, anyways, ill give you a BUMP puahahahaha

Nismo
02-24-2008, 01:01 AM
**** you

Actually ass bag, you have the least valuable T-maxx of them all. You cant buy suspension arms for this truck unless you upgrade it to the widemaxx arms, which means you need new shock towers aswell as drive shafts. Oh and dont get me started on what a new transmission will cost. Maybe if it were clean it would sell for something, but the condition its in its not worth ****.

harrisonsaid
02-24-2008, 01:54 PM
Actually ass bag, you have the least valuable T-maxx of them all. You cant buy suspension arms for this truck unless you upgrade it to the widemaxx arms, which means you need new shock towers aswell as drive shafts. Oh and dont get me started on what a new transmission will cost. Maybe if it were clean it would sell for something, but the condition its in its not worth ****.

Yup, well over $100 to get it sort of running, then you have to deal with it having a underpowered motor. I'd give you 20 bucks for it.

Kevykev
02-24-2008, 02:10 PM
I was going to post info in this thread but then i noticed that there was a dispute, therefore, i will LOL!

HachiDori
02-24-2008, 03:01 PM
It's all good wether you say the motor is underpowered or not lol The Truck is dirty and that is all. I got a quote at Hobby lobby for $120 w/ new transmission :goodjob: lol lol I don't have to sell it just seeing if someone will give me something good for it

harrisonsaid
02-24-2008, 03:04 PM
Hobby Lobby sells arts and crafts.

Mr. Antonov
02-24-2008, 03:07 PM

+1 This dude knows what he is talking about, I used to be in RC too.

(PS. Nismo I'm the dude that talked to you at the Arena last weekend, I asked you if you were the one with the 350z doing burnouts in your sig. :goodjob:)

umairejaz
02-24-2008, 03:14 PM
Hobby Lobby sells arts and crafts.

this man speaks the truth

HachiDori
02-24-2008, 04:27 PM
Owned, lol Hobby town usa lol

x_doug_x
02-24-2008, 05:15 PM
not trying to trash you're thread, but everything typed above is true, and looking at how dirty the truck is with no filter even just sitting around that motor prob. got dust in it and the pistons in these don't have rings or anything they just fit into a sleeve they kinda test fit them, some work some don't, with that dust in there the motor prob. needs a new piston=35-65 bucks, and the gasket is prob. 4 bucks
maybe 20 dollars is lowballing, but i say the truck is really worth prob. about 50 in present condition if it has a good working radio.

Nismo
02-26-2008, 01:14 AM
Just a word to the wise. If you have never tried to clean that gunk off the car, get ready to have some fun with engine cleaner and possibly some old nitro fuel. Guaranteed that motor dont turn over any more though due to it being gunked from the residue from the nitro fuel. While that topic is going your going to need a new gas tank too.

USA_EK9
02-26-2008, 11:32 AM
owned.........