PDA

View Full Version : CLIFF Notes of that thread that involved Kayfunk

TIGERJC
02-22-2008, 11:52 PM
How I wish I was a super mod :( , what all did Kayfunk say about Jenzze?

Reps to the person that explains it in detail.

SloWRX
02-22-2008, 11:54 PM
Negative.

Revmaynard
02-22-2008, 11:55 PM
Chad said Kayfunk couldn't get a girl in bed and so he was saying (his gf) she wasn't good looking, that her placing third in the Girl Next Door contest was because she had her friends vote for her and she wasn't judged. Then said she had a spare tire belly and there was a poll saying ''smash or pass'' with pictures of her.

TIGERJC
02-22-2008, 11:57 PM
I know one thing

and that is the days of ownage is coming back.

Revmaynard
02-22-2008, 11:59 PM
Yay!:bump:

TIGERJC
02-23-2008, 12:00 AM
Chad said Kayfunk couldn't get a girl in bed and so he was saying (his gf) she wasn't good looking, that her placing third in the Girl Next Door contest was because she had her friends vote for her and she wasn't judged. Then said she had a spare tire belly and there was a poll saying ''smash or pass'' with pictures of her.
Thats it, I should post up the vid of her. She isnt bad at all :boobies: if we're talking about Jenezz

:screwy: Someone must have been on the rag to get that upset over that

AnthonyF
02-23-2008, 12:01 AM
super mod power. :)

IMO, i saw the thread...i dont see why everyone is so pissed

the initial post didnt bash his g/f, i dont know what the rest of the thread said but kris wasnt bashing his girl.

Revmaynard
02-23-2008, 12:01 AM
I didn't keep up with the thread, but after page one that's all it was, lol.

TIGERJC
02-23-2008, 12:09 AM

the initial post didnt bash his g/f, i dont know what the rest of the thread said but kris wasnt bashing his girl.
:gay:

"I am going to fight you because you called my girl chubby" sounds smart. I expect that kind of talk from children, the consequences of his actions do not out weigh the middle school verbal assault on his gf. So not the best move to get into a fight over this or to go look for one

AnthonyF
02-23-2008, 12:13 AM
^...u confused me....very easy to do.

TIGERJC
02-23-2008, 12:16 AM
^...u confused me....very easy to do.
I prolly can not form a proper sentence right now, but I don't give a f.uck due to being up for more than 26 hrs

SicStang03
02-23-2008, 12:33 AM
LINK!!!!

AnthonyF
02-23-2008, 12:35 AM
^its deleted sir

SicStang03
02-23-2008, 12:38 AM
^its deleted sir

GHEY.. Where was Kris going about 30 min ago?

GuessWho
02-23-2008, 01:08 AM
Pic of girl ?????????

AnthonyF
02-23-2008, 07:55 AM
GHEY.. Where was Kris going about 30 min ago?i have no idea. he just took off.

DirtyMechanic
02-23-2008, 01:16 PM
i have no idea. he just took off. he got word that chad was coming for him and decided to run and hide.... has he been home since last night?

but what kirs did was deff in bad taste.

TIGERJC
02-23-2008, 10:45 PM
he got word that chad was coming for him and decided to run and hide.... has he been home since last night?

but what kirs did was deff in bad taste.
what he said is on the SAME LEVEL "IF I CALLED YOUR MOM FAT"

So it really shouldn't get you upset one bit

Leadfoot_mf
02-23-2008, 10:50 PM

you saw nothing wrong with it cause you too busy sucking his ****. ****ing nutswinger. ****s all fun and games but what about the innocent person that people know in real life.

alot of you KIDS need to grow up.

quickdodgeŽ
02-23-2008, 11:17 PM

I know you're sticking up for your buddy and all, but yes, Kay was bashing Chad's GF. It may not have been a raw, rough bash, but it was bashing nonetheless. Later, QD.

Batlground
02-23-2008, 11:43 PM
what he said is on the SAME LEVEL "IF I CALLED YOUR MOM FAT"

So it really shouldn't get you upset one bit
Your momma jokes arent personal attacks.

Do bring up a girls photo (who doesnt even come on here) and proceed to publicly pick her apart because he has beef with chad is plain childish.

Whats immature is Kayfunk feeling the need to ridicule an innocent girl to make himself feel better.

Like i said to both parties:
Kayfunk shouldnt care if Chad said he couldnt pull a girl. who cares

Chad shouldnt care if Kayfunk picked on his girl, who cares.

Kayfunk was much more personal, and posting pics of someone without their permission isnt allowed.

That falls outside the "anything goes" scope of the WL.

We had confirmation from Julio.

Kayfunk has worn his welcome out on here, he has crossed the line 1 too many times.

TIGERJC
02-23-2008, 11:57 PM
So I guess there will no more threads like maniac's IA girls one.

Unless he stole private photos of her, I do not see the problem with it. Myspace pics or any photos that are put on the net are fair game. Favoritism FTL

I've seen worst bashes with no mods getting involved.

Maniac1
02-23-2008, 11:58 PM
Do bring up a girls photo (who doesnt even come on here)Actually, she is on IA. ;)

TIGERJC
02-24-2008, 12:00 AM
Actually, she is on IA. ;)
:yes:

Maniac1
02-24-2008, 12:01 AM
So I guess there will no more threads like maniac's IA girls one.

Unless he stole private photos of her, I do not see the problem it. Myspace pics or any photos that are put on the net are fair game. Favoritism FTL

I've seen worst bashes with no mod getting involved.Repped! What he did was nothing more than normal bashing, I personally think it was kinda pointless to ban him seeing as he's already gonna leave which means he won't be posting like he used to. I have no problem with Chad, but it was kinda childish to over react like he did, it's all a joke! Ive been bashed on with pictures involved and I didn't take it serious! LOL, it's IA, a goddamn ONLINE forum.

Batlground
02-24-2008, 12:01 AM
if it was his first time, it prob wouldnt be that big of a deal.

But this is like the 10000000000th time hes crossed the line, or just been a dumb a s s

Maniac is on his 1029023920392090 chance as well. someone should have done something to his thread, but, without julios permission the WL is off limits.

We had permission on Kayfunks thread, if you read it, youd see it did cross the line.

DOnt like it, sorry, not my problem.

Opinions are like.................

I dont moderate much anymore because ive decided to just stay out of the WL. The whining and complaining, general downgrade of the content on this forum bores me. So do high school mentality posts and people. But there was an exception to Ks thread.

I stay to the tech and sponsor section mostly.

Batlground
02-24-2008, 12:03 AM
Im going to sleep, ya'll have fun bashing and repping each other

"ROLL MOTHER FU CK IN EYES"

Maniac1
02-24-2008, 12:05 AM
Maniac is on his 1029023920392090 chance as well. someone should have done something to his thread, but, without julios permission the WL is off limits.Lol, my thread was epic! Even julio enjoyed it, thats why til now it hasn't been locked! People in the future will link newbies to it and show whats the deal with the IA chicks trolling around. My mission has been completed. My e-adventure is over! :p

Maniac1
02-24-2008, 12:05 AM

"ROLL MOTHER FU CK IN EYES"Translation:

I have nothing to say to you, because you have a point. :D nite, mike!

TIGERJC
02-24-2008, 12:10 AM

"ROLL MOTHER FU CK IN EYES"
will do

No bashing is going on and I hardly ever post in the WL section. Just having a CIVIL discussion. So will I be banned If I post up the pic of you giving me the middle finger at that srt dyno day a year ago. And I decided to photoshop your pic and to post it all over the net

Batlground
02-24-2008, 12:12 AM
This is why this board has gone to ****.

you cant do anything without having 35 people ***** an moan.

I dont answer to you, i dont have to explain myself to anyone, so if you want to know , go up the ladder.

If you think its so wrong, dont make a thread, PM julio, unles you just like to read your own words

TIGERJC
02-24-2008, 12:13 AM
With all the new Rules, I am having a hard time myself keeping up with them

Maniac1
02-24-2008, 12:13 AM

I dont answer to you, i dont have to explain myself to anyone, so if you want to know , go up the ladder.

If you think its so wrong, dont make a thread, PM julio, unles you just like to read your own wordsIf this is how you feel, in the future try avoiding confrontations like these. :)

TIGERJC
02-24-2008, 12:15 AM

If you think its so wrong, dont make a thread, PM julio, unles you just like to read your own words
Was trying to get clarification on the rules since you posted up, if you didn't want to get involved in the discussion u should have never posted

quickdodgeŽ
02-24-2008, 08:20 AM
Kayfunk has worn his welcome out on here, he has crossed the line 1 too many times.

Does that mean what I(and many others) hope it means? Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
02-24-2008, 08:23 AM
I personally think it was kinda pointless to ban him seeing as he's already gonna leave

Why? Just help on out the door early. He wasn't funny at all. Nothing he posts were worth a damn. You'll probably come back with some crap about my posts because that's your only defense. But I've never seen anyone constantly posting about my posts except for the people I've made "enemies" of. Later, QD.

_Christian_
02-24-2008, 08:36 AM
Unless he stole private photos of her, I do not see the problem with it. Myspace pics or any photos that are put on the net are fair game. Favoritism FTL

Seriously. Not saying Kayfunk was in the right, but thats just the way it works. People will do what they can to get to you the most. I might be pissed, but I wont let someone get the last laugh by knowing they got me all worked up.

Nemesis
02-24-2008, 08:46 AM
you saw nothing wrong with it cause you too busy sucking his ****. ****ing nutswinger. ****s all fun and games but what about the innocent person that people know in real life.

alot of you KIDS need to grow up.

Agreed.

quickdodgeŽ
02-24-2008, 08:50 AM
Agreed.

Agreed with Nemesis. Good point. Later, QD.

0p7!mu5
02-24-2008, 09:14 AM
i understand kay is an ass but then again so are a lot of the regulars on the WL but seriously pics aside it was probably nothing worse than what usually goes on here and its like what was said to me when i first posted up here: "If you can't take it dont dish it" QD , nemesis and a few others have a point grow tha **** up and just deal with it. half the damn pussies wouldnt take the damn argument offline anyway so why *****?

ironchef
02-24-2008, 11:16 AM

alot of you KIDS need to grow up.I think thats the most serious thing I've ever read from you hahaha.

Leadfoot_mf
02-24-2008, 07:11 PM
I think thats the most serious thing I've ever read from you hahaha.
i know right what happened?

SicStang03
02-24-2008, 08:48 PM
I like Tewtles

JITB
02-24-2008, 09:04 PM
lol what about when bagged accords girlfriends pic was posted...lol

Nemesis
02-24-2008, 09:05 PM
lol what about when bagged accords girlfriends pic was posted...lol

LOL :no: :lmao: