PDA

View Full Version : This sheet right HERE is off the hook...

quickdodgeŽ
02-22-2008, 01:05 PM
http://www.vodatasolutions.com/images/Phone_Off_Hook.jpg

Later, QD.

13Bracer
02-22-2008, 01:07 PM
http://www.vodatasolutions.com/images/Phone_Off_Hook.jpg

Later, QD.
fo sho!!!lol
literaly OFF the hook..lol

13Bracer
02-22-2008, 01:08 PM
damn i really want one of these...lol

http://files.turbosquid.com/Preview/Content_on_1_26_2005_06_19_50/old-cell-4.jpg69db54d8-0f85-4382-93a4-fc0f44b45e08Large.jpg

G35Cam
02-22-2008, 01:10 PM
thats nice... i use this as my daily cell phone...

http://www.jaunted.com/files/1865/old_cellphone.jpg

Nemesis
02-22-2008, 01:13 PM
^ is that Brett?

Ran
02-22-2008, 01:14 PM
^ is that Brett?Dude, Brett is much older than that.

That pic is more like his offspring.

Barefoot
02-22-2008, 01:22 PM
ok

Sammich
02-22-2008, 01:23 PM
Dude, Brett is much older than that.

That pic is more like his offspring.

u mean great great offspring

ZeDFuNk
02-22-2008, 01:24 PM
if anyone else made a thread this stupid, they probably would have gotten neg repped into the reds.

quickdodgeŽ
02-22-2008, 01:32 PM
if anyone else made a thread this stupid, they probably would have gotten neg repped into the reds.

You know from personal experience don't you? Later, QD.

ahmonrah
02-22-2008, 01:45 PM
WTF?? lol!!!

ZeDFuNk
02-22-2008, 01:46 PM
You know from personal experience don't you? Later, QD.

Yes :cry:

Barefoot
02-22-2008, 01:50 PM
agree

quickdodgeŽ
02-22-2008, 03:07 PM
agree

Not really here to please you. If you want to, or if you think you can, come up with a much more enticing post. Although I doubt you can seeing as how you're too busy grading other people's posts. Either that or you're not smart enough because now that I think about it, you've never really done anything to amount to anything on here have you? Later, QD.

Barefoot
02-22-2008, 03:21 PM
Not really here to please you. If you want to, or if you think you can, come up with a much more enticing post. Although I doubt you can seeing as how you're too busy grading other people's posts. Either that or you're not smart enough because now that I think about it, you've never really done anything to amount to anything on here have you? Later, QD.
u know what your right thankx for the rep woot woot. im sry i dont come on here make 100 pointless threads a day. if u would like i can. but anyways this was a let me up my post count thread end of story. it had no meaning to it at all.

quickdodgeŽ
02-22-2008, 03:34 PM
u know what your right thankx for the rep woot woot. im sry i dont come on here make 100 pointless threads a day. if u would like i can. but anyways this was a let me up my post count thread end of story. it had no meaning to it at all.

If you'll notice I don't even make 100 posts per day; let alone 100 pointless posts. This is also not so much a pointless post as it is more of a joke. A pointless post would be like: "I'm bored." You can make as many posts as you want, so what.

but anyways this was a let me up my post count thread end of story. it had no meaning to it at all.

So basically it was a "pointless post." Later, QD.

Tracy
02-22-2008, 03:40 PM
fo shizzle

Maniac1
02-22-2008, 03:53 PM
if anyone else made a thread this stupid, they probably would have gotten neg repped into the reds.No doubt.

But since QD has all these nut swingers, they just hit the L and O key and combine them to make LOL, when they know it aint funny. All they don't want is to read his magical letter combination "I have more intellect than you so be quite. Later, QD" :lmfao: straight up chumps!

quickdodgeŽ
02-22-2008, 03:57 PM
No doubt.

But since QD has all these nut swingers, they just hit the L and O key and combine them to make LOL, when they know it aint funny. All they don't want is to get his with the "I have more intellect than you so be quite. Later, QD" :lmfao: straight up chumps!

Jealousy is a biitch isn't it? Later, QD.

Maniac1
02-22-2008, 03:58 PM
I made a small change on my post, oh well. Yeah Mike, I wanna be like you soooo bad! LOL

quickdodgeŽ
02-22-2008, 04:00 PM
I made a small change on my post, oh well. Yeah Mike, I wanna be like you soooo bad! LOL

Too bad that "small change" in your post didn't include a spelling error change. And I don't want to hear anything more from you so you better be QUITE! Later, QD.

Maniac1
02-22-2008, 04:02 PM
You're funny, only way someone can shut me up is by banning me. Which you can't do, so how about you go make another pointless thread and have all your nutswingers come and post "LOL QD you funny as hail man, +1" I have some sh!t to do, i'll check back later.

Crazy Asian
02-22-2008, 04:05 PM
LOL at this thread. LOL

quickdodgeŽ
02-22-2008, 04:05 PM
Wow. Clearly over your head. Through the spikes and everything. I can guarantee you that if we put each others pointless threads side by side, not only would yours outnumber mine in total count, but also by a show of hands. Come on, man. The tired old "nut swingers" fantasy excuse is getting old. Come up with some new, original material instead of resorting to calling folks nutswingers because they like my posts. Later, QD.

Maniac1
02-22-2008, 04:07 PM
Wow. Clearly over your head. Through the spikes and everything. I can guarantee you that if we put each others pointless threads side by side, not only would yours outnumber mine in total count, but also by a show of hands. Come on, man. The tired old "nut swingers" fantasy excuse is getting old. Come up with some new, original material instead of resorting to calling folks nutswingers because they like my posts. Later, QD.Go ahead and compare them, you'll win due to you having more rep points and have way mroe nutswingers than me. Go ahead, make a poll, if I got to you about your pointless threads already and feel like you have to prove me wrong by making another worthless thread, go ahead.

Seriously, go, and I mean like NOW.

Maniac1
02-22-2008, 04:08 PM
Since you're replying, im out for a bit. I hope to see a nice Maniac vs QD thread when I get back on! K, xoxo!

quickdodgeŽ
02-22-2008, 04:09 PM
The fucc you talking about? Who said anything about a poll? You're reading waaaay too much into this, Sparky. It seems as if nerves are being struck in this thread. Calm down. Have a glass of milk. You not being as respected as me on here isn't the end of your life. Later, QD.

Tracy
02-22-2008, 04:20 PM
The fucc you talking about? Who said anything about a poll? You're reading waaaay too much into this, Sparky. It seems as if nerves are being struck in this thread. Calm down. Have a glass of milk. You not being as respected as me on here isn't the end of your life. Later, QD.

LOL +1

:insert nutswinger gif:

RandomGuy
02-23-2008, 09:22 AM
all of the stuff above is off the chain:

http://www.birdsjustwannahavefun.com/images/metal_hardware.jpg

lirl

Barefoot
02-23-2008, 09:35 AM
No doubt.

But since QD has all these nut swingers, they just hit the L and O key and combine them to make LOL, when they know it aint funny. All they don't want is to read his magical letter combination "I have more intellect than you so be quite. Later, QD" :lmfao: straight up chumps!
agree. he got so many people tryin to stay on his good side. they co-sign to whatever he puts up kinda like this thread. had this been a guy with 10 posts he would have been the first to neg rep them.

quickdodgeŽ
02-23-2008, 10:31 PM
agree. he got so many people tryin to stay on his good side. they co-sign to whatever he puts up kinda like this thread. had this been a guy with 10 posts he would have been the first to neg rep them.

You must be stupid. Why worry yourself about any of this, dummy? I'm not really sure why you feel like you're Superman and can take me on all of a sudden. Later, QD.

GuessWho
02-23-2008, 11:27 PM
Im not sucking QD off or anything cause he did NEG REP ME for like -30 but...
I could listen to this Mo Fo talk all day....
Lirl...