PDA

View Full Version : Any one up for some Airsoft?

Psycho
02-22-2008, 12:27 PM
There's a pretty cool place in Atlanta. It's a 10,000 square foot indoor facility which was designed by a former swat officer.
Here's a few pics of the place:
http://www.strategicairsoftcommand.com/gallery/main.php?g2_view=cart.ViewCart&g2_navId=xba61ab7d

The prices are cheap and they have full rentals for everything if you lack a gun, mask, gloves, ect.

They have walk-in games all throughout the week, but the place stays packed. If enough people are interested we can rent the place out for a day (it's only like $100 to do so), and everyone can witness me running around with a gun wearing nothing but a woven scarf and roller skates. Mmmmm

Any who, here's a link to the place:
http://www.strategicairsoftcommand.com/index.htm

Anyone interested?

Psycho
02-22-2008, 12:33 PM
If you look at the pics you can see just how well designed the arena is. There are lots of obstacles to camp behind, and each room has its own light switch, so you can whimper quietly in a dark corner, while the battle rages on outside.

G35Cam
02-22-2008, 12:56 PM
your cart is empty... and paint ball is better

DirtyMechanic
02-22-2008, 01:40 PM
your cart is empty... and paint ball is better correct paint ball is better.

Deke
02-22-2008, 01:44 PM
Doesn't airsoft just shoot small plastic balls? I've always wondered how you know if you hit someone.

HELL
02-22-2008, 01:48 PM
Doesn't airsoft just shoot small plastic balls? I've always wondered how you know if you hit someone.
depending on the type of gun you have, you'll know as soon as it impacts your body. haha they may be little plastic balls, but those little bastards hurt, dont let their size fool you!

also, ive heard of this place before, haven't had time to look too deep into it, but i would be down if i can get some free time from work. its always fun inflicting pain on other people! haha

G35Cam
02-22-2008, 01:54 PM
i wouldnt be able to feel those plastic balls unless it hits my skin, which im sure most of us will be wearing a shirt lol

Deke
02-22-2008, 02:10 PM
depending on the type of gun you have, you'll know as soon as it impacts your body. haha they may be little plastic balls, but those little bastards hurt, dont let their size fool you!

Well I was wondering more about me shooting someone. How would I know if I hit them. Haha, I'm sure there's somewhat of an understood honor code, but it definitely seems like someone could just claim that it didn't hit them.

autumnk5
02-22-2008, 02:14 PM
i've had jeans on before, and when an airsoft gun hits me, a huge welt would form on my skin. so you would know if it hit you. they hurt.

redrumracer
02-22-2008, 02:17 PM
if the person has the right gun it will be known when you get hit. my friend had one and it drew blood THROUGH a shirt

Elbow
02-22-2008, 03:35 PM
Yeah some airsoft guns hurt.

I would prolly be up for it lol

Psycho
02-22-2008, 09:23 PM
your cart is empty... and paint ball is better
My cart? Paint ball and airsoft both have their benefits and downsides. One isn't better than the other. Paint ball is a lot cheaper to get into, but you can't play paint ball in doors.

I really don't care if people call it when I hit them, I just want to keep spraying them anyways. People call hits because they want the person to stop shooting them. Think about it, the projectiles are traveling at the same speed (sometimes faster) than a paint ball. Except the gun is firing those projectiles around 900 rounds per minute, and the shooter is usually closer than 15 feet away from you.