PDA

View Full Version : 12-21-12 by Ls2_Kid

On_Her_Face
02-21-2008, 07:08 PM
This is how i think it is going to go down, if it were proven true.

Hillary Clinton is going to win the election in 2008. She is going to slut around and get back at Bill Clinton for fucking up. During the Year 2012 she will not leave office and try to become a dictator of the United States. Eventually, the army will get ahold of her and she will be excommunicated from the U.S. After her ban from the U.S. she will become a political head in the Middle East and come up with a plan that seems legit for peace between all the waring countries. There will be a treaty between these countries for three and a half years. Once the three and a half years are up Russia, China and all the Middle Eastern countries will assemble their armies and plan an attack on Israel. Before the plan is made Jesus will come down to earth and give all the fags/black people(what_lag) a chance to redem theirselves (and beaners like Maniaco). Then right before all the countries try to blow Israel to shit, all of the Jews/Christians will be taken to heaven. The rest of the fags/beaners(Maniaco)/black people(what_lag) will have to live with Hillary Clinton as man turns against man.

~fin~

matthewAPM
02-21-2008, 07:10 PM
world ends December 23, 2012

d993s
02-21-2008, 07:11 PM
You forgot one thing: what about the black people?

SE-Rious1
02-21-2008, 07:11 PM
pleaseeeee hillay win's ?????
nah its the white looking brotha all the way

On_Her_Face
02-21-2008, 07:12 PM
world ends December 23, 2012

it doesn't end on the 21st or the 23rd, thats just when stuff will "start to change"

Reaper
02-21-2008, 07:15 PM
it doesn't end on the 21st or the 23rd, thats just when stuff will "start to change"

the mayan calander ends then....but in there beliefs anything that has a beginning has an end and then starts over again...there's nothing saying that the worlds going to end in there works lol

and if Hilary Clinton is elected I'm moving to either Austrailia or London cuz one of my best friends is from europe and his family does business out there...I'll go work with them for 4 years:D

TS240
02-21-2008, 07:15 PM
This is how i think it is going to go down, if it were proven true.

Hillary Clinton is going to win the election in 2008. She is going to slut around and get back at Bill Clinton for fucking up. During the Year 2012 she will not leave office and try to become a dictator of the United States. Eventually, the army will get ahold of her and she will be excommunicated from the U.S. After her ban from the U.S. she will become a political head in the Middle East and come up with a plan that seems legit for peace between all the waring countries. There will be a treaty between these countries for three and a half years. Once the three and a half years are up Russia, China and all the Middle Eastern countries will assemble their armies and plan an attack on Israel. Before the plan is made Jesus will come down to earth and give all the fags/black people(what_lag) a chance to redem theirselves (and beaners like Maniaco). Then right before all the countries try to blow Israel to shit, all of the Jews/Christians will be taken to heaven. The rest of the fags/beaners(Maniaco)/black people(what_lag) will have to live with Hillary Clinton as man turns against man.

~fin~
WOW

d993s
02-21-2008, 07:16 PM
So when do the Muslim fagg0ts get to fvck the 72 sheep?

On_Her_Face
02-21-2008, 07:18 PM
WOW

i recieved a cell phone call from jesus this morning and that's how it will go down.. pretty intense

d993s
02-21-2008, 07:19 PM
i recieved a cell phone call from jesus this morning and that's how it will go down.. pretty intense

Ask Jesus if he liked buttfukking Mary, and when will Maniac lose his virginity........

TS240
02-21-2008, 07:30 PM
He called me too but I told him to call me back after 9pm, I gotta watch my minutes.:cry:

On_Her_Face
02-21-2008, 07:32 PM
ya well this is basically all he had to say

d993s
02-21-2008, 07:34 PM
I *67'ed his ass, and he sent me to voicemail.
His voicemail said "All you biblefukkers are dumb as fuk believing in all that horse shyt"

And the message I left him: "You mother****ing piece of ****! What the **** are thinking brainwashing all these ***** ass mother****ers on earth?"

d993s
02-21-2008, 07:39 PM
That's why Lucifer left heaven; because Jesus kept trying to fondle his balls!

On_Her_Face
02-21-2008, 07:42 PM
ya, maybe, i heard it was a bad break up

BiH1320
02-21-2008, 08:31 PM
So when do the Muslim fagg0ts get to fvck the 72 sheep?

**** you ******.
What do you have against muslims?
Not all muslims are the same.

On_Her_Face
02-22-2008, 08:47 AM
**** you ******.

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff196/Terranova3/internet_serious_business.jpg

Ran
02-22-2008, 08:53 AM
Hillary Clinton is going to win the election in 2008. :eek:

On_Her_Face
02-22-2008, 08:58 AM
:eek:

yes it is true she is the anti-christ

d993s
02-22-2008, 12:12 PM
**** you ******.

You little *****! How the **** did you manage to sneak into the US? The US was only supposed to allow non-muslim bosnians, croats, and herzigoatvians to come here.
Muslims are dirty ass mother****ers who wipe their ass with their bare hand (never shake a muslim's hand) and they **** goats, donkeys and young boys. It says it's ok in the queer-an. So, are you a muslim or not?

Will someone please post the vid of the 2 muslims ****ing that donkey? It was taken by the US military.

NoRotor
02-22-2008, 12:19 PM
Dear Sister: By the time you read this, I'll be dead. This is how I think it's gonna happen: Dave will shoot me, then I'll shoot Dave, then Eric will enter and get shot by Dave. Then, you'll come in and get shot by Eric, Dave, and I multiple times. Love: your brother, Keith." [ chuckles ] "P.S.: Then two cops will read this letter and shoot each other." Isn't that the most ridiculous thing you've --

Ran
02-22-2008, 12:30 PM
Dear Sister: By the time you read this, I'll be dead. This is how I think it's gonna happen: Dave will shoot me, then I'll shoot Dave, then Eric will enter and get shot by Dave. Then, you'll come in and get shot by Eric, Dave, and I multiple times. Love: your brother, Keith." [ chuckles ] "P.S.: Then two cops will read this letter and shoot each other." Isn't that the most ridiculous thing you've --Mmmm, whacha say?
Mmmm, that you only meant well?
Well of course you did.
Mmmm, whacha say?
Mmmm, that its all for the best?
Because it is.
Mmmm, whacha say?
Mmmm, that it's just what we need.
You decided this.
Mmmm, whacha say?
Mmmm, what did she say?