PDA

View Full Version : Who all here goes to Lawrenceville GPC?

dtmcnamara
02-21-2008, 07:05 PM
Post up if you go to the Lawrenceville GPC campus and are tired of parking around the GGC construction on our building. I am gathering a list of names from everyone that goes here to present to the president of GPC. Something needs to be done because its rather bull$hit that we have to work around the construction of a "BETTER GGC" when we will never see any of it, and are still paying overpriced parking rates.

Just to inform people:

2005 parking price were $18 per semester
2006 "tuition" was said to increase. tuition did increase $23 but parking increased $82 (per semester)
2007 parking dropped to $50 a semester but construction limits where and when we can park

PLEASE POST YOUR NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS, AND STUDENT ID NUMBER TO PRESENT TO THE GPC PRESEIDENT

THANKS

G35Cam
02-21-2008, 07:07 PM
go to GPC Dunwoody

RandomGuy
02-21-2008, 07:24 PM
lol i never pay for parking LOL

i just go in a car w/o the sticker on it (since starion has been down) every day and park in visitor parking FTW lol

LOL

On_Her_Face
02-21-2008, 07:27 PM
eh.. idk my student id

dtmcnamara
02-21-2008, 07:35 PM
lol i never pay for parking LOL

i just go in a car w/o the sticker on it (since starion has been down) every day and park in visitor parking FTW lol

LOL

they force you to pay parking in tuition...its part of the entire bill. Go view your account summary and it will be present

RandomGuy
02-21-2008, 07:38 PM
they force you to pay parking in tuition...its part of the entire bill. Go view your account summary and it will be presentlol nvm thn I paid for it lol i just never picked up the sticker

i just park in visitor whenever I get a chance LOL :)

dtmcnamara
02-21-2008, 09:04 PM
no visitors anymore. hell you cannot even pull up to the front of the school anymore.