PDA

View Full Version : honda crx interior

poweredbyhon
02-21-2008, 06:02 PM
so, does anyone know where i can get/ or does anyone have any crx's that they are parting out so i can get the interior. i have a 89 crx that i bought from a friend. the crx has been gutted from a previous owner that was going to make it a drag car.. well, when i first bought the car i thought that i was going to do the same, but now i am wanting to have a clean crx with full interior and everything. i have it pictured in my head of what i am wanting to do with it and wanting it to look like.. the only problem i am having is that i cannot find any interior parts. i mean i know i can sell it and get a crx that does have interior but ill probably lose money there and im in the feternity called "BROKE FLAT BROKE" haha but if anyone could help me out i would surely appreciate it.

thank you
Radoo Mann

1flysi
02-22-2008, 03:01 PM
I got a bunch of interior in savannah. lmk

Mad Mike
02-23-2008, 07:21 AM
Its getting harder and harder to find good clean interior parts for the crx's. It took me 4 months to get my full interior gathered and installed. I'm still missing little things. Best place to go would be the parts for sale and WTB threads and see if anyone is parting one out. That and Ebay for random parts.

Good luck

wrekonize
02-24-2008, 09:42 AM
what exactly are you looking for?

SLPR
02-25-2008, 07:42 AM
what exactly are you looking for?
x2
i have few misc things laying around in my garage

SLPR
02-25-2008, 07:44 AM
also, i was at the pull-a-part off Moreland Ave this past week and they had 3 crx's, and all three had alot of interior minus door panels and dash.