PDA

View Full Version : Funny youtube comments from one of our members

Tracy
02-21-2008, 11:11 AM
LOL! Read the comments from Drop top drifter aka Badger aka wal-mart aka Miata Mike.

http://youtube.com/comment_servlet?all_comments&v=1KljHXsGrcg&fromurl=/watch%3Fv%3D1KljHXsGrcg

User Name: Tracy

Always has been, always will be ;) It's funny that your claim to fame is you taught Dan to drift. How flattering. On behalf of Dan, I wanted to say thanks for teaching Dan to drift. For Real. You left out the part about winning US Drift 1962 that one time. You should go back in and add that ;) Maybe you shouldn't. We wouldn't want anyone to think that you actually DO drift. After all, drifting is full of posers and ego maniacs....no wonder you don't drift anymore. You are none of those. Your youtube comments prove that.

matthewAPM
02-21-2008, 11:20 AM
mike...your a drifter.

jk man, so are you going to be at BP friday or saturday?

Tracy
02-21-2008, 11:27 AM
mike...your a drifter.

jk man, so are you going to be at BP friday or saturday?Probably. Isn't that where all the ricers go on the weekends?

matthewAPM
02-21-2008, 11:28 AM
Probably. Isn't that where all the ricers go on the weekends?

lol. yeah. 99% ricers and the other 1% are cool to talk to.

im helping him get into SCCA autocross competitivly and he wanted to talk with me about it.

quickdodge®
02-21-2008, 11:30 AM
That would have been funny as hail if that Miata would have sailed right through and over the guardrail, lolol. Later, QD.

Tech5
02-21-2008, 11:30 AM
yup..tracy your right about that one.......So he tought Dan how to drift lmao
Probably. Isn't that where all the ricers go on the weekends?

EJ25RUN
02-21-2008, 11:31 AM
Hahhaha get him mike!

Tracy
02-21-2008, 11:31 AM
I mean, I know how "hard" it is to get into autox.

EJ25RUN
02-21-2008, 11:34 AM

is that that r1 that was for sale?

Tracy
02-21-2008, 11:34 AM

He taught Dan the basics, yes (the 3 or 4 times we went out with him 5 years ago). We sponsored Mike at one time...but his mouth and his ego are so big, we had to drop him. We only have room for one loud mouthed, ego maniac around here and that's me.

P.S. Mike didn't teach me sh.it. Andy and Dan were my inspiration.

Tech5
02-21-2008, 11:35 AM
Its still is forsale,,,,,,tracy that is funny, how did you find that? he tell you to look at it lol:thinking:
is that that r1 that was for sale?

stillaneon
02-21-2008, 11:38 AM
I wasnt really impressed with the "drifitng" on the video, so I hope that wasnt someone you know Tracy. But the comments were definitely interesting....

Thanks for the laughs

Tracy
02-21-2008, 11:38 AM
Its still is forsale,,,,,,tracy that is funny, how did you find that? he tell you to look at it lol:thinking:
Another drifter sent it to me. :)

Tracy
02-21-2008, 11:43 AM
I wasnt really impressed with the "drifitng" on the video, so I hope that wasnt someone you know Tracy. But the comments were definitely interesting....

Thanks for the laughs

No, I don't know the person in the vid. The point is that Mike claims he doesn't drift anymore because drifting is full of ego maniacs and posers. Yet, every chance he gets to tell someone he taught Dan to drift, he does. LOL. That's like the definition of an ego maniac. He's mad at me because I was on TV and I post about it. Trust me, if he ever got anywhere with drifting, he'd be shouting about how he taught Dan to drift on the podium. One time I was at an event standing in close proximity of Mike when he was talking to someone. He pointed at Dan and told the person he was talking to..."I taught that guy how to drift." :lmfao: It's not even like we would ever deny that he taught Dan the basics 5 years ago (maybe 4).

Tech5
02-21-2008, 11:45 AM
lol...DAN is his Pride an JOY lol

On_Her_Face
02-21-2008, 11:46 AM
andy sapp is the man.. too bad last year he didn't make Formula D :(

stillaneon
02-21-2008, 11:48 AM
No, I don't know the person in the vid. The point is that Mike claims he doesn't drift anymore because drifting is full of ego maniacs and posers. Yet, every chance he gets to tell someone he taught Dan to drift, he does. LOL. That's like the definition of an ego maniac. He's mad at me because I was on TV and I post about it. Trust me, if he ever got anywhere with drifting, he'd be shouting about how he taught Dan to drift on the podium. One time I was at an event standing in close proximity of Mike when he was talking to someone. He pointed at Dan and told the person he was talking to..."I taught that guy how to drift." :lmfao: It's not even like we would ever deny that he taught Dan the basics 5 years ago (maybe 4).

Sounds just a bit hippocritical to me... just my :2cents:

I dont know you but you seem to be ok in my book. Maybe you should just call him out on it.....

SicStang03
02-21-2008, 11:48 AM
I see nothing wrong.. He was right.. That guy sucked ass!!

I liked watching the videos he linked!!

Tracy
02-21-2008, 11:49 AM
lol...DAN is his Pride an JOY lolSeems like it. That along with the fact that he won a US Drift event once upon a time. Maybe I should get a little egotistical now (since I am a drifter and all) and say that we sponsored him for the 1 event he won. Yay us!

Tech5
02-21-2008, 11:50 AM
Bahahaha....yeah that would be funny as hell:lmfao:
Seems like it. That along with the fact that he won a US Drift event once upon a time. Maybe I should get a little egotistical now (since I am a drifter and all) and say that we sponsored him for the 1 event he won. Yay us!

On_Her_Face
02-21-2008, 11:50 AM
Seems like it. That along with the fact that he won a US Drift event once upon a time. Maybe I should get a little egotistical now (since I am a drifter and all) and say that we sponsored him for the 1 event he won. Yay us!

get online ho.

Tracy
02-21-2008, 11:52 AM
I see nothing wrong.. He was right.. That guy sucked ass!!

I liked watching the videos he linked!!

He was right about the video. He was also right about "teaching" Dan how to drift. The problem is...he is an ego maniac. He also made up an alter ego here specifically made to bash me for being an "ego maniac" because I was posting about the shows we were on. Then he used it to talk **** to everyone else on this site. That's kind of gay if you ask me. If you have something to say, say it. Don't hide behind an alter ego.

Doppelgänger
02-21-2008, 03:36 PM
LMAO...

Tracy, you know, i feel extra special now that it seems that i am the ONLY person on IA that can get your goat so much that you'll make a thread dedicated to me. It's quite an honor that the thought of me can invoke such feelings for you.

I win.

But one other thing, i know you like to think i had a 2nd screen name just to make one comment toward you, but you know, it wasn't... i was joshing around with a LOT of other people....not just you.

G'day.

Tracy
02-21-2008, 03:46 PM
LMAO...

Tracy, you know, i feel extra special now that it seems that i am the ONLY person on IA that can get your goat so much that you'll make a thread dedicated to me. It's quite an honor that the thought of me can invoke such feelings for you.

I win.

But one other thing, i know you like to think i had a 2nd screen name just to make one comment toward you, but you know, it wasn't... i was joshing around with a LOT of other people....not just you.

G'day.

Naw. Check my profile. I call folks out all the time :) You just happen to be my favorite, since it's so easy and fun. OOps! I wonder if that comment made you grow a hat size?

You win, in your own egotistical mind. Proof again that you are, in fact, egotistical. Maybe you should think about taking up drifting again. I wonder why it is that you are sponsored by the middle region SCCA VP (or whatever his title is), but need to talk to Matthew about getting into autocross :???: It just doesn't make sense. Maybe they dropped you, too????? That would suck if you got dropped by 3 shops (I forgot about Mainstream dropping you).

P.S. You weren't joshin' with anyone...just too much of a coward to say what you really feel....so you made up a alter ego to do so.

Echonova
02-21-2008, 03:52 PM
This thread is full of fail. It is common knowledge that I taught Dan how to drift, and how to make passionate yet, tender love...

Tracy
02-21-2008, 03:54 PM
This thread is full of fail. It is common knowledge that I taught Dan how to drift, and how to make passionate yet, tender love...I will admit you taught Dan the second part, but Mike taught Dan the first. Maybe you should tell everyone you know that you taught the famous Dan how to put it IDB. Then they will think you are cool...and NOT egotistical, posers like us drifters.

ahmonrah
02-21-2008, 04:12 PM
this is interesting....i'll be back.
~waves to tracy, smiles, exits thread~

Echonova
02-21-2008, 04:13 PM
I taught Dan how to put it ITB... Ya know, it just doesn't have the same ring to it as taught him how to drift. But one thing is for sure, ITB is sessi.
http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q197/justinsane789/inthebuttgk6.gif

d993s
02-21-2008, 04:24 PM
HA fokin HA

"You didn't teach me how to do this stupid "sport" called drifting; I learned this pointless "sport" from someone else". Drifting is as much a sport as fvcking pattycakes or rock-paper-scissors.

And who gives a fvck? When I was younger I never bragged about being a professional speeding-ticket-getter!
Look at the majority of your fvcking audience: 16 and 17 year old drifter wannabes who think it's cool.
Grow the fvck up!

Doppelgänger
02-21-2008, 04:28 PM
And im still laughing. You're facts are quite wrong. But there is a problem. If i correct your facts, you will convienantly revert to shifting the subject to something else. See, that's what you want me to do. You want me to argue with you about your accusations.

The really funny thing is i didn't even say anything bad/negative! Did I go on to say i taught Dan everything he knows as to how your making it out to be?

So much to say, yet, so much selective reading on the other end.

Gee Tracy, i don't get it. Somehow you take a neutral comment said far across the internet and try to turn it into some kind of bashing thread on IA. How old are you again?

Tracy
02-21-2008, 04:33 PM
HA fokin HA

"You didn't teach me how to do this stupid "sport" called drifting; I learned this pointless "sport" from someone else". Drifting is as much a sport as fvcking pattycakes or rock-paper-scissors.

And who gives a fvck? When I was younger I never bragged about being a professional speeding-ticket-getter!
Look at the majority of your fvcking audience: 16 and 17 year old drifter wannabes who think it's cool.
Grow the fvck up!

No one gives a fuk, David. This is IA, you fawkin' pedophile. Now get out. Who asked for your :2cents: anyways. As if you have some demographic numbers for drifting. Besides, this isn't about drifting...this is about Mike being a fcoward and saying stupid sh.it. We ALL know how gay drifting is already. Tell us something we don't know.

P.S.
Thanks for the bump.

P.P.S.
Is Mike your BFF?

JITB
02-21-2008, 04:35 PM
yeeeeeeeeeeea good **** in here!

Tracy
02-21-2008, 04:41 PM
And im still laughing. You're facts are quite wrong. But there is a problem. If i correct your facts, you will convienantly revert to shifting the subject to something else. See, that's what you want me to do. You want me to argue with you about your accusations.

The really funny thing is i didn't even say anything bad/negative! Did I go on to say i taught Dan everything he knows as to how your making it out to be?

So much to say, yet, so much selective reading on the other end.

Gee Tracy, i don't get it. Somehow you take a neutral comment said far across the internet and try to turn it into some kind of bashing thread on IA. How old are you again?

Here's the facts, boo:

*You have issues. Most people who have met you know it.
*I am 31.
*You said that drifting is full of egos and posers (or something to the effect) and you yourself are an ego maniac (as the youtube comments show). It's really just you being hypocritical.
*You got dropped by at least 2 shops (maybe 3 since I don't know about the latest one).

So now that we have the facts out of the way:

Someone sent me that youtube video because they also know about all of your non-egotistical claims to fame that you use over and over. We all had a chuckle about it. This isn't really about your "neutral" comment. It's about you being a coward and an ego maniac. The youtube comments just add to the hilarity.

d993s
02-21-2008, 04:48 PM
No one gives a fuk, David. This is IA, you fawkin' pedophile. Now get out. Who asked for your :2cents: anyways. As if you have some demographic numbers for drifting. Besides, this isn't about drifting...this is about Mike being a fcoward and saying stupid sh.it. We ALL know how gay drifting is already. Tell us something we don't know.

P.S.
Thanks for the bump.

P.P.S.
Is Mike your BFF?

Tracy, go play with your cockenballs.

No, YOU are my BFF!!!

Oh, how I adore and admire your dedication to this wonderful sport called drifting......

MY NUTS ARE READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DRIFT ON THEM BETCHES!!

Tracy
02-21-2008, 04:52 PM
Tracy, go play with your cockenballs.
No, YOU are my BFF!!!

Oh, how I adore and admire your dedication to this wonderful sport called drifting......

MY NUTS ARE READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DRIFT ON THEM BETCHES!!

You are my BFF, too, booger! I will gladly drift on your nuts...if that's what your into. I am very understanding and kinky.

Bruce Leroy
02-21-2008, 04:56 PM
who cares about the bs.. I just want to ride in the camera car

Tracy
02-21-2008, 04:59 PM
who cares about the bs.. I just want to ride in the camera car

As already stated, no one REALLY cares. Are you speaking of the camera car when I drift on David's nuts :???: :D

Bruce Leroy
02-21-2008, 05:01 PM
As already stated, no one REALLY cares. Are you speaking of the camera car when I drift on David's nuts :???: :D

huh??? umm whatever car was in the original video. Sounded to me like a turbo v8

Tracy
02-21-2008, 05:02 PM
huh??? umm whatever car was in the original video. Sounded to me like a turbo v8

Oh ok :)

d993s
02-21-2008, 05:02 PM
You are my BFF, too, booger! I will gladly drift on your nuts...if that's what your into. I am very understanding and kinky.

But I'm scared! I haven't been with a girl your age since.........fvck, it's been a while.
But you should be proud of me: the girl I'm seeing is a whopping 25!!!! YEAH! IT'S FVCKED UP, AND SO UNLIKE ME!
Fortunately though.......she's into girls, and says she would have a 3 sum with me a 17-18 y/o girl. But I'm shooting for a 16 y/o. :boobies:

Tracy
02-21-2008, 05:05 PM
But I'm scared! I haven't been with a girl your age since.........fvck, it's been a while.
But you should be proud of me: the girl I'm seeing is a whopping 25!!!! YEAH! IT'S FVCKED UP, AND SO UNLIKE ME!
Fortunately though.......she's into girls, and says she would have a 3 sum with me a 17-18 y/o girl. But I'm shooting for a 16 y/o.

I heard she has some big a.ss titties, too. I need to see them. PM please.

d993s
02-21-2008, 05:08 PM
I heard she has some big a.ss titties, too. I need to see them. PM please.

WTF??????? Who told you? They're pretty big, about a 36c/d.
They are really nice, especially for a 25 y/o....all natural....maybe because she's 1/2 Asian

Tracy
02-21-2008, 05:09 PM
WTF??????? Who told you? They're pretty big, about a 36c/d.
They are really nice, especially for a 25 y/o....all natural....maybe because she's 1/2 AsianI have friends in low places. ;)

d993s
02-21-2008, 05:11 PM
I have friends in low places. ;)

Let me guess.......your buddy Will (speedmonkey)

Tracy
02-21-2008, 05:27 PM
Let me guess.......your buddy Will (speedmonkey)

NO WAY! We really never talk. I will not disclose my contacts. I may need them in the future.

stillaneon
02-21-2008, 05:30 PM
NO WAY! We really never talk. I will not disclose my contacts. I may need them in the future.

SMART!!:goodjob:

SE-Rious1
02-21-2008, 05:33 PM
To me the way it looked was a badass beast of a car tracking down its prey for a kill and the prey was trying to run lol
like something off of animal planet

Echonova
02-21-2008, 06:00 PM
To me the way it looked was a badass beast of a car tracking down its prey for a kill and the prey was trying to run lol
like something off of animal planethttp://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x149/dimitrisk_/cbd8bf24.jpg