Pics

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj252/smalltowncustoms1/CIMG0476.jpg
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj252/smalltowncustoms1/803869_110-1.jpg
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj252/smalltowncustoms1/803869_112.jpg
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj252/smalltowncustoms1/803869_79.jpg
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj252/smalltowncustoms1/803869_71.jpg

EM1toEVO
02-20-2008, 09:57 PM
Nice del sol. Just curious why you went with a D16 instead of a B16/B18 + supercharger.

LongLiveH2b
02-20-2008, 10:01 PM
nice valvecover:goodjob: what's typical numbers on this setup?? 140-150ish, torque should atleast be decent:???:

Andy_013
02-20-2008, 10:02 PM
nice another people from Loganville.:goodjob:

nice sol, can you post bigger pictures of the car?

Tree
02-20-2008, 10:04 PM
damn i did not see the super charger..

HachiDori
02-20-2008, 10:15 PM
I like the motor setup. D series ftw lol hahah

WhiteAccord
02-20-2008, 10:17 PM
Welcome. So how much power you putting down?

c_riley
02-20-2008, 10:23 PM
looks pretty good

ATLem1
02-20-2008, 11:54 PM
how you like that super charger? im thinkin bout gettin on for my d15b.

Captain-Obvious™
02-20-2008, 11:59 PM
nice sol

Ronsam2006
02-21-2008, 12:02 AM
X2

EL_DISTROYEL
02-21-2008, 12:12 AM
it look clean but you need to lower ur car a littler more

brandenj
02-21-2008, 12:50 AM
nice valvecover:goodjob: what's typical numbers on this setup?? 140-150ish, torque should atleast be decent:???:

im getting a little more than 160, but this thing has loads of tourqe, ilove it. when i get in my hondata s300 and 8lb pulleys i'll love it more my goal is close to 200hp and low tp mid 14'sin the 1/4 mile

brandenj
02-21-2008, 12:51 AM
damn i did not see the super charger..
yeah thats kind offf what im going for thanks for the comment

brandenj
02-21-2008, 12:53 AM
Nice del sol. Just curious why you went with a D16 instead of a B16/B18 + supercharger.

I chose the d16z6 b/c it actually came w/ this car. i could of changed and got the b16 but i kind of like surprizing people with the d16z6. plus i've had 3 d series engines so i know what im doing, more comfortable w/ them.

Catnip
02-21-2008, 12:54 AM
nice car bro.

brandenj
02-21-2008, 12:58 AM
how you like that super charger? im thinkin bout gettin on for my d15b.

you should but dont believe its going to win you drag races over turbos. I get in front of them and in an 1/8 mile race i usually win but lose w/in the rest of the 1/4 mile. i'm going soon to drag i'll post a pic of my timeslip. From what i hear Jackson Racing aka moss motors isnt making them anymore for d-series, i talked w/ them and they stated that i got one of the last ones for the d16z6 but i really dont know for the d15, you can most likely find one used though so dont let me discourage you or anything.

brandenj
02-21-2008, 01:00 AM
it look clean but you need to lower ur car a littler more
i've hear that alot actually but im happy w/ my eibachs but maybe down the road i'll get a 2in drop over the 1.75. thanks

quickdodge®
02-21-2008, 07:02 AM
Lolol @ the body kit. Later, QD.

joesblk_teg
02-21-2008, 07:53 AM
motor looks good and not to bad for a kit but the front is alittle to agressive for my taste

04Prerunner
02-21-2008, 07:54 AM
looks good..nice to see a single cam making power

BobbyFresco
02-21-2008, 08:12 AM

and the less than authentic Mugen valve cover....

Mr. Clean
02-21-2008, 08:21 AM
yeah... the motor is pretty impressive... especially for a d but you gots to lose the kit mang.

clean is in... and always will be, kits are not clean unless functional and as a fellow sol owner, we are not in need of functional body kits haha

SixSquared
02-21-2008, 10:24 AM
Guys get off his nuts.. who cares what's "in"? It's his car.. let him do what the hell he wants with it.

Nice sol, and while it won't do any crazy quarter times, you should look at autocrossing it/getting it out on a road course sometime.. crazy fun. :)

Welcome to IA... let me know if you have any sol questions/parts needs... 9 del Sols and counting in my life, and if I don't have a part for you, I know where to get it. :goodjob: Ignore the Silvia in my handle... I own an s14 too :P

thedream2147
02-21-2008, 11:36 AM
Nice...and you are correct..Moss isn't making many of the old JR design blowers...they are only continuing them for the B series and the H series....incidentally, Jackson Racing designed a very badass new kit using a Rotrex blower.

brandenj
02-21-2008, 12:18 PM
Nice...and you are correct..Moss isn't making many of the old JR design blowers...they are only continuing them for the B series and the H series....incidentally, Jackson Racing designed a very badass new kit using a Rotrex blower.

yeah but when will it be out for the d-series, if ever. Thanks

brandenj
02-21-2008, 12:24 PM
Guys get off his nuts.. who cares what's "in"? It's his car.. let him do what the hell he wants with it.

Nice sol, and while it won't do any crazy quarter times, you should look at autocrossing it/getting it out on a road course sometime.. crazy fun. :)

Welcome to IA... let me know if you have any sol questions/parts needs... 9 del Sols and counting in my life, and if I don't have a part for you, I know where to get it. :goodjob: Ignore the Silvia in my handle... I own an s14 too :P

Thanks, i like my kit alot, i like jdm but its not for me, all jdm cars end up looking the same. so you cant put to much personality in it. dont get me wrond i do love a clean sol jdm or not. i'vs always wanted to get into autocros, where at, and how much is it. i know road atlanta and where it is but thats about it. This is my 2nd sol and i've owned it for close to 3yrs now. i messaged you about the rear disc brakes.
Thanks for the help...Rep sent to you sir

brandenj
02-21-2008, 12:29 PM
to everybody else, thanks for the messages. I go to many local shows so i really like my kit and valve cover, i know its not authentic mugen but i like to support them,even if its just there name,and it looks good under the hood. This kit is really clean even if its not jdm but im fine w/ my kit i like it a lot, hence why ive had this kit on for 3yrs, lots of money to kepp it lookin good.

quickdodge®
02-21-2008, 12:30 PM

You coming into every fuccing thread and letting your heart bleed on it is certainly not going to stop things like this from happening. If an ugly ass ride is posted, it's going to spoke on. Just compliment his car and move on. There's a lot of things on IA that I don't like, but I don't go into every thread and state it. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
02-21-2008, 12:30 PM
.Rep sent to you sir

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!! Isn't that the truth. Later, QD.

brandenj
02-21-2008, 12:31 PM
looks good..nice to see a single cam making power

yep im 1 in a few, but its fun surprizing people if they get beat by the tiny d-series

brandenj
02-21-2008, 12:36 PM
You coming into every fuccing thread and letting your heart bleed on it is certainly not going to stop things like this from happening. If an ugly ass ride is posted, it's going to spoke on. Just compliment his car and move on. There's a lot of things on IA that I don't like, but I don't go into every thread and state it. Later, QD.
hey it really helps when people support us people w/ kits. i wouldn't change it if he didnt say anything but its still nice to hear it. i really like your eg on ur sig

quickdodge®
02-21-2008, 12:37 PM
he

Lolol. Again.

i really like your eg

In my sig? Neither of those are mine. I wouldn't own one for shiit. It's a "make fun" pic of an (alleged) car club on here. Later, QD.

SixSquared
02-21-2008, 12:45 PM
Oh yeah.... ^^ This is Mike. He hates everyone. Don't try to argue with him or he'll shut you down and make you look like an idiot. I dunno how he does it. He just does. I tell you this to save you the frustration and relative embarrassment of sitting in front of your screen going "WTF" after being torn limb from limb on a forum. However, he's a pretty knowledgeable guy once you get past the insults and hating. He's been on this forum longer than the world has been spinning. There's no way to make Mike like you. Like I said, he hates everyone. However, he will respectfully hate you if you don't clown around too much and try not to act the part of dumb ricer kid. Think of Mike as more of a filter. People who stick around after a barrage of Mike-ness are usually pretty damn dedicated, and people who actually know that there is good to be found in him are people who have been on here a hot minute...

I guess that makes me one of them. Anyways...

Oh yeah... my name's Emily. Mike calls me sir because I think penis jokes are hilarious, and I like girls more than he does.

EM1toEVO
02-21-2008, 12:55 PM
I met QD at one of the Athens meets. He is definitely one of the most knowledgeable people on this forum. He just keeps the noobs in check.

MistaCee
02-21-2008, 12:56 PM

I actually dont think the kit looks bad:goodjob:

Andy_013
02-21-2008, 01:03 PM
I like the kit on your car, it kind of make it look like a sleeper.

quickdodge®
02-21-2008, 01:11 PM
He hates everyone.

So much untruth in there. I don't hate anyone on the site. Doesn't matter if I insult or whatever them. I don't hate them.

Oh yeah... my name's Emily. Mike calls me sir because I think penis jokes are hilarious, and I like girls more than he does.

I don't call you sir anymore. Haven't in a while. It's just funny how most people on a car forum think everyone else on the forum is male also. So when he called you sir, it was doubly funny, because...well....you know. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
02-21-2008, 01:11 PM
it kind of make it look like a sleeper.

Are you serious????? Lolol. A sleeper?? That's the first thing you see on the car when you see it. Later, QD.

brandenj
02-21-2008, 01:12 PM
I like the kit on your car, it kind of make it look like a sleeper.
yeah alot of people think my sol is all rice or something, then when the v6 old as **** mustang or 2 punks in an accord get the doors blown off then there faces are priceless,WTF!!!

brandenj
02-21-2008, 01:16 PM
Oh yeah.... ^^ This is Mike. He hates everyone. Don't try to argue with him or he'll shut you down and make you look like an idiot. I dunno how he does it. He just does. I tell you this to save you the frustration and relative embarrassment of sitting in front of your screen going "WTF" after being torn limb from limb on a forum. However, he's a pretty knowledgeable guy once you get past the insults and hating. He's been on this forum longer than the world has been spinning. There's no way to make Mike like you. Like I said, he hates everyone. However, he will respectfully hate you if you don't clown around too much and try not to act the part of dumb ricer kid. Think of Mike as more of a filter. People who stick around after a barrage of Mike-ness are usually pretty damn dedicated, and people who actually know that there is good to be found in him are people who have been on here a hot minute...

I guess that makes me one of them. Anyways...

thats funny. well he's not really getting to me everyone is entitled to think what they may

©hris
02-21-2008, 01:25 PM
the del sol plague has hit GA.

Andy_013
02-21-2008, 01:27 PM
the del sol plague has hit GA.

cause we have a lot sol running around here,

btw how is the mr2 running?

©hris
02-21-2008, 01:29 PM
cause we have a lot sol running around here,

btw how is the mr2 running?

runs great overall... has a few things still need to work out but no biggie. Im throwing some new wheels on this weekend.

osnap
02-21-2008, 01:34 PM
lol @ calling emily sir...

btw if she isnt online when ya need something, i know a pretty damn good amount about sols, too.... ive owned an EG1 and an EG2. shame ive never had an EH6. *shrugs*. ugh im gonna miss my sol...

SixSquared
02-21-2008, 01:41 PM
chris is my grasshoppaaa!!!

MistaCee
02-21-2008, 01:44 PM

btw if she isnt online when ya need something, i know a pretty damn good amount about sols, too.... ive owned an EG1 and an EG2. shame ive never had an EH6. *shrugs*. ugh im gonna miss my sol...

Yea sols are nice cars. I plan on getting one when im finished with my four door:goodjob:

WHT_EP3
02-21-2008, 02:02 PM
nice sol man and keep it clean. its only rice if it looks like an airplane with a bad bondo job doing doughnuts in a parking lot

osnap
02-21-2008, 02:06 PM
chris is my grasshoppaaa!!!
werd :goodjob:

BobbyFresco
02-21-2008, 04:39 PM
The only body kit that should ever be on a Del Sol is the Mugen.
Everything else is garbage.....

and btw, the real Mugen, not fake shiit.....Cough*valve cover*cough*

SixSquared
02-21-2008, 07:11 PM
^^ he makes a good point. Tough stuff to find, but absolutely sick when you can find the stuff... like Jeremy took the time to.. One day I will see this car in person..

http://images.hondatuningmagazine.com/events/0608_ht_02z+Honda_Del_Sol+Front_Side_View_Parked.j pg

brandenj
02-21-2008, 07:12 PM
im sorry emily please find it in your heart to forgive me. im still a noob

brandenj
02-21-2008, 07:13 PM
yeah those mugen kits are cool, they do look really nice

SixSquared
02-21-2008, 07:21 PM
You need a sig... shoot me some bigger pics of your car and I make you one. :)

osnap
02-21-2008, 08:03 PM
dammit everytime i see noel or hater's cars it makes me wanna mugen-ize mine. at least we know hater's mcdonalds-themed past. kekeke

...oh and yeah, just to put my input in, i personally think OEM or Mugen are the ways to go body-wise, but thats just me. *shrugs*

Mr. Clean
02-21-2008, 08:13 PM
dammit everytime i see noel or johns cars it makes me wanna mugen-ize mine. at least we know hater's mcdonalds-themed past. kekeke

...oh and yeah, just to put my input in, i personally think OEM or Mugen are the ways to go body-wise, but thats just me. *shrugs*

hey that wasnt my fault! haha... just wait. i'll more than make up for that

and as far as noobiecakes's car, i really am truly impressed with his motor (besides the shady mugen valve cover) and i mean the car could be much worse, the only thing is the crazy effects lip. im falling into the OEM is best attitude.

but w/e... just for the record... DO WHAT YOU WANT MANG! ITS YOUR CAR

Dirty Octopus™
02-21-2008, 08:15 PM
sweeeet!
:goodjob:
i can dig the motor setup. Different :yes:

just need to work on that exterior. its a lil iffy

osnap
02-21-2008, 08:21 PM
hey that wasnt my fault! haha... just wait. i'll more than make up for that
wasnt talking about you, homie. Hater is a friend of mine and emilys from another board we used to post on that also had a yellow-n-red sol at one point way back in the past... oh, and he happens to own the sol emily just posted ;)

redpanda
02-21-2008, 08:24 PM
spercharged sohc ftw

Mr. Clean
02-21-2008, 08:25 PM
wasnt talking about you, homie. Hater is a friend of mine and emilys from another board we used to post on that also had a yellow-n-red sol at one point way back in the past... oh, and he happens to own the sol emily just posted ;)

bahahaha mcdonalds sols are a disease?? i had no idea

Mr. Clean
02-21-2008, 08:26 PM

i apologize for my vein-ness

silversol
02-21-2008, 08:33 PM
yawns

brandenj
02-21-2008, 09:39 PM
sweeeet!
:goodjob:
i can dig the motor setup. Different :yes:

just need to work on that exterior. its a lil iffy

yeah thanks im happy with the motor setup.

brandenj
02-21-2008, 09:46 PM
You need a sig... shoot me some bigger pics of your car and I make you one. :)

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj252/smalltowncustoms1/1530072949_l.jpg

hows this one, or do you think i need a different one or do u need the pic to be bigger

brandenj
02-21-2008, 09:51 PM

i apologize for my vein-ness

Ther is a sol in loganville that has a huge ass wing, ugly ass body kit, cheaply done, and has urine yellow on the top w/ a ghetto fade to black.. Andy(aka 99exdriver)can vouch, he most likely has seen it.

Mr. Clean
02-21-2008, 09:53 PM
yeah i just got my sol about 2 months ago and its been through a couple of hands, but mine used to be yellow with shaved everything and a red top and red rocker panel patches... it was bad haha

brandenj
02-21-2008, 10:02 PM
how much you pick it up for.

brandenj
02-21-2008, 10:08 PM

I'm sorry for calling emily sir again i will never do it again, but if i have any questions i wont be afraid to ask you thanks

01SpectraGSX
02-21-2008, 10:20 PM
Car looks good, like the "hidden" supercharger LOL

brandenj
02-21-2008, 10:26 PM
Car looks good, like the "hidden" supercharger LOL
thanks man

SixSquared
02-22-2008, 12:16 PM
it makes me laugh when people assume everyone on here is male. :D

And Mike's right.. he doesn't literally hate on everyone... he will, however, make you cry and haunt your dreams.

brandenj
02-22-2008, 12:51 PM
it makes me laugh when people assume everyone on here is male. :D

And Mike's right.. he doesn't literally hate on everyone... he will, however, make you cry and haunt your dreams.

yeah he might haunt my dreams but not at this moment anyways. yeah im really sorry about calling you sir, im an idiot when it comes to stuff like that. I think we cool tough

brandenj
04-01-2008, 11:51 PM
well i just got a y8 crank pulley which should up the boost by 1.5 psi. so I'll be around 7.5 lbs of boost now, not a bad increase for $20 spent on the crank pulley. I'm getting 450 dsm injectors w the resisters soon, before the increase of boost by the crank pulley. then I'm taking is to Mahdavi for a hondata s300 install and a tune on the dyno, all this hopefully within the next month or so, depending on how much grass i cut, haha.

brandenj
04-04-2008, 05:40 PM
i got the 440 rc injectors instead of the dsm's b/c i found the rc's for a good price, plus easier install. pics coming soon of the y8 crank and injectors.

brandenj
05-21-2008, 05:26 PM
heres an updated pic of my engine bay, i made a short ram air intake and put on a gsr throttle body i got from a friend of free

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj252/smalltowncustoms1/Picture005.jpg

heres a good shot of the larger tb off the integra i got for free, btw it works like a dream
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj252/smalltowncustoms1/Picture003-1.jpg

heres an exterior shot w/ my dd in the back ground, yeah sorry the intake wasnt bolted in yet so its just sitting there, still a good pic i think
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj252/smalltowncustoms1/Picture001-1.jpg

rmoon2
08-16-2008, 09:13 PM
sweet ride bro