PDA

View Full Version : Misc lost in a 1.5 million dollar deal...

ahmonrah
02-20-2008, 08:54 PM
GAWD DAMMIT!!!! whew....whew.......found a major artist that most likely you will all see....SOON.

the deal failed on account of bickering within the partners and the artist walked away......thats all.........FUCK!!!!:2up::2up::2up::2up:

I'M GONNA GO FINISH THIS CASE OF HEINEKENS(SP)
since y'all will be buying the album when he is released here's the link to his youtube joint.........F@#k!!!!!!! (http://www.youtube.com/user/Airto)

I WAS TRYING TO BRING HIM HOME TO ATLANTA.............

SE-Rious1
02-20-2008, 08:55 PM
INVEST IN TAMPONS

ahmonrah
02-20-2008, 08:56 PM
i've got other investments....i'm good.

just grrrr......went through, established contacts with EVERYTHING HE WAS GOING TO NEED. he was slated to be here in march for recording, and all major people have already heard him(through us) and were starting to jockey for top bids.........

G35Cam
02-20-2008, 09:04 PM
INVEST IN TAMPONS

hahaha

Dracc
02-20-2008, 11:56 PM
damn!!

Dracc
02-21-2008, 12:01 AM
lets go kill da bitches

man
02-21-2008, 01:00 AM
Sucks man, get me signed I'll go for 2 mil

quickdodgeŽ
02-21-2008, 07:09 AM
GAWD DAMMIT!!!! whew....whew.......found a major artist that most likely you will all see....SOON.

the deal failed on account of bickering within the partners and the artist walked away......thats all.........FUCK!!!!:2up::2up::2up::2up:

I'M GONNA GO FINISH THIS CASE OF HEINEKENS(SP)
since y'all will be buying the album when he is released here's the link to his youtube joint.........F@#k!!!!!!! (http://www.youtube.com/user/Airto)

I WAS TRYING TO BRING HIM HOME TO ATLANTA.............

Is this a joke post or are you for real? I'm not trying to diss you if this is real, I'm really wanting to know. Later, QD.

Dracc
02-21-2008, 11:36 AM
Is this a joke post or are you for real? I'm not trying to diss you if this is real, I'm really wanting to know. Later, QD.

its for real dizzle.....

ISAtlanta300
02-21-2008, 12:50 PM
I fell asleep. Bored. after 10 seconds.....

you prob. saved the radiowaves... don't feel too bad...

(lol)

ahmonrah
02-21-2008, 04:21 PM
Is this a joke post or are you for real? I'm not trying to diss you if this is real, I'm really wanting to know. Later, QD.for real.

quickdodgeŽ
02-21-2008, 04:33 PM
for real.

Damn dude. Like I said, I'm not clowning YOU, but that dude sucked. Bad. His voice was weak, had no tone, melody or rhythm to it. I don't see him going anywhere anytime soon. Later, QD.

ahmonrah
02-21-2008, 05:50 PM
Damn dude. Like I said, I'm not clowning YOU, but that dude sucked. Bad. His voice was weak, had no tone, melody or rhythm to it. I don't see him going anywhere anytime soon. Later, QD.it's all gravy QD. i was wondering what IA thought of him, so i posted the link to get some opinions. he was set for vocal coaching too, the people we sent him too seen that he could be polished, and were willing to do it. i was like "fine. pay me." but he's still talking to 2 of us (me being one) and he hasnt totally ruled out coming. just gotta fix the kinks in the operation.

quickdodgeŽ
02-21-2008, 05:54 PM
it's all gravy QD. i was wondering what IA thought of him, so i posted the link to get some opinions. he was set for vocal coaching too, the people we sent him too seen that he could be polished, and were willing to do it. i was like "fine. pay me." but he's still talking to 2 of us (me being one) and he hasnt totally ruled out coming. just gotta fix the kinks in the operation.

Do your thing, you know that, homey. Regardless. This is just one opinion out of millions of potential listeners. Later, QD.

tony
02-21-2008, 05:59 PM
He's like a mix of Donnell Jones and Robin Thicke to me, both of which I really like and capture the essence of R&B that has been lost. He sounds like the real deal and I'll definitely buy the album

ahmonrah
02-22-2008, 01:38 PM
He's like a mix of Donnell Jones and Robin Thicke to me, both of which I really like and capture the essence of R&B that has been lost. He sounds like the real deal and I'll definitely buy the album 'preciate that QD and TONY SINCLAIR (that's the coolest dude man, i swear!!) we are still working with AIRTO, we talked with him last night (me and the partner i initially put airto in concact with) and he's still willing to come here, so long as the issue is resolved with the other 2 partners.

honestly, i've prolly said too much already, seeing as this might become a court issue.....but i'll keep you guys posted man!!

on another note, met with george tisdale (former power forward and jazz artist waymond tisdales' cousin) at a show last night and watched him perform, along with anthony david and paul morton jr's band JAZZ FEST. the performances were OFF THE CHAIN!!