PDA

View Full Version : ADR Ryver G6 17 Inch Wheels for sale

GGKauten
08-08-2005, 06:58 PM
SOLD!!!

Ok everyone here they are. I have a full set of used ADR Ryver G6 17 inch wheels with the blue inserts. I paid over 700$ for the wheels and first set of tires. I recently just spent another 250$ on new tires for the front two wheels. So overall I have spent 950$ plus installation charges on these wheels. These wheels have been on my car since late 2004. I think I had them put on sometime between September and November. I am still looking for the reciept of when I had them put on to be sure.

The front tires will have just under 500 miles on them by the time I get back to Atlanta (I am currently in school in Florida). The rear tires will have close to 8000 miles on them by the time I get back to Atlanta.

Specs:

///-Rims-\\\

Manufacturer: ADR Designs
Model: Ryver G6 Silver with Polished Lip
Size: 17 x 7 Inch
Lug Pattern: 5x100/114.3
Offset: The most I can find out is that these have a 40mm offset. But dont quote me on that just yet.

///-Front Tires-\\\

Manufacturer: Fuzion
Model: ZRI
Size: 205/40/R17
Load Index & Rating: 80W
Treadwear: 320
Traction: A
Temperature: A

///-Rear Tires-\\\

Manufacturer: Falken
Model: Ziex ZE-512
Size: 205/40ZR17
Load Index & Rating: 84W M+S
Treadwear: 360
Traction: A
Temperature: A

The rims on the left side of the car have very minimal to no blemishes at all. The rims on the right side of the car have some curb bites. I have attempted to take pictures of the bite marks. I am not too sure how well they turned out. The wheels really are beautiful. Just look at the pictures if you dont believe me.

Personally I am not one for shipping these tires because of the size and the weight so I would like to meet in person if at all possible. Shipping would run easily close to 100$ and probably more the further away from Georgia you live.

I am only asking 450$ for the rims and tires together. Thats less than hald what I have invested in this set. I will even include the tuner lugs I bought. Keep in mind they are setup for a Mazda bolt thread so I am not sure what cars they will or wont work with. But chances are whatever cars these wheels will fit on, probably use the same lug thread size anyways. But dont quote me on that. New lugs are only like 20$ anyways if these dont fit. I just thought I would try to help ya'll out as much as I could if these prove useful. I also have the lug key for them as well.

Should you wish to meet up with me to see the wheels I will be in Atlanta from the 12th to the 20th of this month (August). I have to be back at school by the 21st, so it will have to be sometime in between the above dates. As for payment I will not accept personal checks (seeing as how people can cancel checks before they are cashed...it makes for a very sketchy situation). I prefer cash but will also accept United States Post Office money orders. Only money orders from the United States Post Office will be accepted.

If you have any questions I will be more than happy to answer them. Just send me a private message here in the forums.

I believe I have included everything I need to. If I have forgotten anything I will be sure to post back with the updated information. Thank you.

Soloboy
08-08-2005, 07:03 PM
DAMN DUDE RESIZE THE DAMN PICTURES>>> your TAKING UP a lot of BANDWIDTH.... !!!!!!!!!!!

GGKauten
08-08-2005, 07:08 PM
Here are some more pictures for you guys to look at.

GGKauten
08-08-2005, 07:29 PM
DAMN DUDE RESIZE THE DAMN PICTURES>>> your TAKING UP a lot of BANDWIDTH.... !!!!!!!!!!!

That better for yah? I just figured if people wanted to buy wheels it helps to have a bigger, clearer picture. Each picture also met forum requirements for upload sizes so I didnt think there would be any problems. But I understand where it could cause problems and thus they have been resized.

GGKauten
08-08-2005, 09:23 PM
bump

Soloboy
08-08-2005, 10:12 PM
Bump thanks man.. Those pictures are CLear Enough To see.. Its just when it was big it was making my Comp very LAggy... and I have DSL... Good luck with the sale! WISH I HAD the money to Buy those... !

quazar
08-09-2005, 12:48 AM
Bump for a good friend and great seller. Big pics are awesome for detail. 56k ppl go make a sandwich. :)

GGKauten
08-09-2005, 12:59 AM
Bump for a good friend and great seller. Big pics are awesome for detail. 56k ppl go make a sandwich. :)

Hahah whats up man I was wondering when I would see you on here!

GGKauten
08-09-2005, 08:35 PM
Bump for a great deal. Come on guys, I just got a citation for my stock system being too loud. I need the money.

GGKauten
08-17-2005, 11:18 PM
OK guys I will take best offer at this point. I need these wheels gone by FRIDAY of THIS week.

NorthSydeEk
08-17-2005, 11:26 PM
too bad this isnt 4x100

GGKauten
08-18-2005, 02:25 AM
Seriously.

I am leaving Atlanta on this coming saturday the 20th. These wheels truly are beautiful. You can see for yourself in the pictures. I really need to sell them to pay for tickets/school/books/etc... I am willing to work with you on the price if you make a solid offer and are for sure in on this.

BlueHatch
08-19-2005, 09:53 PM
WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR THEM?

GGKauten
08-20-2005, 09:43 PM
SOLD

Mods: Please remove/close