PDA

View Full Version : Lancer Parts??

stillaneon
02-20-2008, 01:46 PM
Does anyone know where you can get parts for the 08+ lancers?? Mitsubishi doesnt sell performance stuff. Does anything crossover?? This is not an evo...

Paree4g63
02-20-2008, 02:39 PM
Your gonna have to wait awhile buddy..Companies and automotive performance people gotta do alotta work and research before anything comes out for a 08. It'll come out slowly as time passes. You should've gotten an Evo instead so you wouldn't have to wait so long cause its bad ass the way it is but then again I prefer the previous Evo models. Not much of a difference from the new to old. ;)

blk-majik
02-20-2008, 03:01 PM
http://www.roadracemotorsports.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_6

If you call them, ask to talk to Rob.

So far, they make a SRI, ECU piggyback with a tuned map to lean out the AFR, crank pulley, header and axleback exhaust (magnaflow). Also a good bit of suspension/handling stuff.

stillaneon
02-20-2008, 03:56 PM
Your gonna have to wait awhile buddy..Companies and automotive performance people gotta do alotta work and research before anything comes out for a 08. It'll come out slowly as time passes. You should've gotten an Evo instead so you wouldn't have to wait so long cause its bad ass the way it is but then again I prefer the previous Evo models. Not much of a difference from the new to old. ;)

its a friend of mine's car.

I definitly would have gone evo...

but its fun to drive:D