PDA

View Full Version : FS-1993 Acura GS

importtoy103
08-08-2005, 06:27 PM
I have a 1993 Acura integra GS 5 Spd. with power everything,sunroof,the car has 190,000 on the bofy with 160,000 on the motor An it has 137000 on the tranny..The car is type R yellow with shaved side moldings,shaved anteena,shaved rear key hole.This car has cold ac,it has power steering but it needs a pws pump.The car doesn't smoke or burn oil.The car has a small cam shaft leak but nothing to tell a difference.The car has Clean tan interior with black an tan in it.The carpet needs to be steamed clean badly.The car has no body damage beside little dings here an there.No caved in qauter panels or anything of the sort.

The car has weapon R procircuit coilovers,1 piece JDM head lights,red an clear rear tail lights,Greddy catback.It will come a pioneer cd player.The car will also come with some kind of black an polished cam gears with a polished 99 LS valve cover.

Only car shot right now
http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wMTAyNzQ5MzZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg
motor shot
http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wMTAyNzQ5NDZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

The car has some cosmetis problems.

problem #1-- Broke Driver side motor mount.

Problem #2-- Has paint chips so it needs a paint job.

problem #3-- Needs carpet cleaned.

problem #4-- Power steering pump.

problem #5-- Needs camshaft seal.

problem #6-- o shit handle is broke

hell thats about it. the car is clean runs great i put brand new rotors,brakes an plug wires,timing belt(15,000 ago),The car doesnt shake ,or anything like that has alittle exhaust leak but not bad.Tranny if fine,an the clutch is ok dont slip but its not the best grabbing either.

The car has 99 gsrs right now on it but it wil have factories on it.WILL NOT SELL WITH THE WHEELS.Asking price 2300 Maybe able to give alittle.Will also except trades.

fastasscrx
08-08-2005, 08:36 PM
well?

importtoy103
08-09-2005, 12:19 PM
2100 without cam gears an polished valvecover

fastasscrx
08-09-2005, 04:10 PM
without the wheels, the camshafts, the polished valve cover, and all the broke stuff. I got 1500 on it!

importtoy103
08-09-2005, 07:50 PM
NALL IL KEEP IT BEFORE I SELL IT FOR 1500