PDA

View Full Version : I F*C*ING HATE REDNECKS

stillaneon
02-20-2008, 11:45 AM
So I had this redneck come into my sprint store and ask to pay a bill.

Unfortunately I cant take payments right now due to the new owners not having the payment system switched into their names.

So this guy gets all kinds of pissy and starts telling me what kinda bullsh it that is and how hes gonna complain to Sprint corporate.

I apologized again and he left. Then I get a call from a girl at another one of our stores about 15 miles away asking if some redneck had come in here looking to pay a bill. I could still hear the guy cussing in the background.\

She put me on the phone with the guy and he started cussing me out again. I told him that the Cops would be called if his attitude didnt change because that girl was the only one at the store...

The mother-fu cker slammed the phone down and broke it, so of course I get disconnected and walked out..

WTF dude???

Nismo
02-20-2008, 11:48 AM
What?

osiriskidd
02-20-2008, 11:50 AM
sucks

Reaper
02-20-2008, 11:51 AM

Unfortunately I cant take payments right now due to the new owners not having the payment system switched into their names.

So this guy gets all kinds of pissy and starts telling me what kinda bullsh it that is and how hes gonna complain to Sprint corporate.

I apologized again and he left. Then I get a call from a girl at another one of our stores about 15 miles away asking if some redneck had come in here looking to pay a bill. I could still hear the guy cussing in the background.\

She put me on the phone with the guy and he started cussing me out again. I told him that the Cops would be called if his attitude didnt change because that girl was the only one at the store...

The mother-fu cker slammed the phone down and broke it, so of course I get disconnected and walked out..

WTF dude???

next time he comes in...shoot him

stillaneon
02-20-2008, 11:54 AM
yeah, I wish, just kinda puts you in a bad mood for the rest of the day...

Sammich
02-20-2008, 11:54 AM
with his own gun

Reaper
02-20-2008, 11:58 AM
yeah, I wish, just kinda puts you in a bad mood for the rest of the day...

I used to work at bestbuy, believe me I know

Oz10
02-20-2008, 12:05 PM
that sucks i can definitely see that happening. If you want to get him back just slash the monster mudders on his truck.

Andy_013
02-20-2008, 12:05 PM

WTF dude???

You're lucky you don't work in a parts store with a town of redneck.

Lizbiz101
02-20-2008, 12:06 PM
Yeah I get that junk all the time at JCPenny....gotta love customer service. "this shirt was on the clearance rack, ya'll need to hire some people to put this stuff where it's suppose to be"......little did she know.....it's ya'll sloppy ass people that come in here and throw junk everywhere to begin with!! I hate that customer's always right junk....I swear people don't think.

AnthonyF
02-20-2008, 12:07 PM
i thought sprint phone has crime prevention. :) next time...peg him with one.

Nismo
02-20-2008, 12:10 PM
^ get on aim Ant. and message me.

Ran
02-20-2008, 12:13 PM
It's not just rednecks man. It's people, or rather customers, in general that tend to suck.

stillaneon
02-20-2008, 12:25 PM
yeah well I dont know about a sprint phone with crime prevention.. If there is one, we dont sell it here.... I just wanted to choke the guy. And he definitely wouldnt have been so strong willed had a male been working in that other store..

Nissan Sean
02-20-2008, 12:30 PM
i thought only black people worked at sprint. lol , dont black people always carry guns?

lol just kidding

G35Cam
02-20-2008, 12:34 PM
what part of time you in

stillaneon
02-20-2008, 12:35 PM
How do you know Im not black??

I fill up the other stereo type.
Convicted Felon = Cant carry gun.

But honestly, he was rude with me but didnt get murder-worthy until he went to the other store...

stillaneon
02-20-2008, 12:36 PM
what part of time you in

Time or town?

Time should be the same as you...

Town = Locust Grove (Henry County)

Dirty Octopus™
02-20-2008, 12:38 PM
and we fukcin hate you too b*tch! :2up:

G35Cam
02-20-2008, 01:36 PM
Time or town?

Time should be the same as you...

Town = Locust Grove (Henry County)

lol don't know why I said that, I ment town

TicketRedBB6
02-20-2008, 01:48 PM
Lol, the moron went all the way to another Sprint after you told him yall couldn't take the payment? He must really be a redneck afterall :lmfao: .

stillaneon
02-20-2008, 01:50 PM
Lol, the moron went all the way to another Sprint after you told him yall couldn't take the payment? He must really be a redneck afterall :lmfao: .

Well we used to be able to. I told him to just go to radio shack. He went all the way to another store, owned by the same people and then got pissed. I feel bad for the guys at Radio Shack

Blitanicle99
02-20-2008, 02:44 PM
First off. Its not rednecks, its assholes.
Second off, if you did shoot at him, he would probably return fire. Dont screw with rednecks, 9 times out of 10, they will have more guns with them than you own.

stillaneon
02-20-2008, 03:03 PM
First off. Its not rednecks, its assholes.
Second off, if you did shoot at him, he would probably return fire. Dont screw with rednecks, 9 times out of 10, they will have more guns with them than you own.

:lmfao: :lmfao: Very True:lmfao: :lmfao: