PDA

View Full Version : You All Here Obamas Wife Say That Sh*t?

Brett
02-20-2008, 10:50 AM
Let me say without any regrets: If Michelle Obama hasn't been proud of America in her 26 years of her ADULT life, then the CHANGE needed is in the direction of her husbands campaign. After all the
apple doesn't FALL FAR FROM THE TREE.

A Senator of the United States of America that has a wife that can't find any pride in America in a 24 year period should look at himself and wonder what she feels even of his successes. And from what I saw in that speech it was not a slip, but thought out and said with conviction.

Reaper
02-20-2008, 10:51 AM
what was said?

iloveboost
02-20-2008, 10:51 AM
She is an idiot.

BKgen®
02-20-2008, 10:52 AM
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u231/cheezeguy/n725075089_288918_2774.jpg

GuessWho
02-20-2008, 10:52 AM
what was said?

x2

Reaper
02-20-2008, 10:53 AM
I mean clearly she said she doesn't have pride in the USA, but I wanna know what was said exactly...

Killer
02-20-2008, 10:54 AM
no i did not HERE her.....

Thighs
02-20-2008, 10:54 AM
(lolwut pear)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THE LOL WUT PEAR!!!

Echonova
02-20-2008, 10:57 AM
Yeah, until now living in the top 1% income bracket in this country did not make her proud, neither did her husband winning his Senate seat. She can only be proud of America if we elect a black man (her husband) to be President. Oh, well. Guess Snoop was right. You really can't make a hoe a housewife.

Leisa
02-20-2008, 10:58 AM
no i did not HERE her.....

Brett definitely needs spell check....

BobbyFresco
02-20-2008, 11:02 AM
Who's running for president again?

Is it him or his wife?

Wtf does it matter what she says..?

Afterall, she's a woman....Not like anyone was listening to her anyway...:lmfao:

Leisa
02-20-2008, 11:05 AM

Is it him or his wife?

Afterall, she's a woman....Not like anyone was listening to her anyway...:lmfao:

of course it matters, after all if he wins the Presidential election she will be by his side...

and lets not start with the women remarks...lol

mocha latte cupcake
figures is all i can say.... not seeing the future looking bright the way most are "saying" they will vote.. .

mocha latte cupcake
figures is all i can say.... not seeing the future looking bright the way most are "saying" they will vote.. .

nreggie454
02-20-2008, 11:07 AM

Is it him or his wife?

Yeah... nobody really listens to politial figures' wives. I mean, who listened to Eleanor Roosevelt or Nancy Reagan? What about Hillary Clinton?

mocha latte cupcake
02-20-2008, 11:09 AM
everyone listens to that loud mouth hermaphrodite now!

OneSlow5pt0
02-20-2008, 11:24 AM
well he did say he hated white people in his book...........im really tired of all this obama mania

Brett
02-20-2008, 11:33 AM
I mean clearly she said she doesn't have pride in the USA, but I wanna know what was said exactly...

She said in a speech that "For the first time in her life, she is proud to be an American"

MistaCee
02-20-2008, 11:35 AM
well he did say he hated white people in his book...........im really tired of all this obama mania

when did he say that:thinking:

Reaper
02-20-2008, 11:35 AM
She said in a speech that "For the first time in her life, she is proud to be an American"

what a hooker...didn't he steal someone else's speech or something? I heard something like that on the regular guys heading to work the other day

AJYteg
02-20-2008, 12:45 PM
Oh they said it on regular guys...it must be true.

Just like everything you read on the internet.

BobbyFresco
02-20-2008, 12:47 PM
when did he say that:thinking:

X2...

His mother is white, btw, hypno.....:goodjob:

LS2ner
02-20-2008, 12:49 PM
Obama isnt really black. hes like tiger woods. But im still voting McCain.

Alan®
02-20-2008, 12:56 PM

Is it him or his wife?

While normally I would agree with you read this article and it will make you think otherwise. She's starting to make the issue of who will really be running the white house if he gets elected almost as bad as billary.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/14/us/politics/14michelle.html?_r=1&scp=1&sq=Michelle+Obama&st=nyt&oref=slogin

BobbyFresco
02-20-2008, 01:05 PM
While normally I would agree with you read this article and it will make you think otherwise. She's starting to make the issue of who will really be running the white house if he gets elected almost as bad as billary.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/14/us/politics/14michelle.html?_r=1&scp=1&sq=Michelle+Obama&st=nyt&oref=slogin

Wow...She needs to be introduced to some household domestic duties...:lmfao:

BB6dohcvtec
02-20-2008, 01:43 PM
her saying that is like 2 or 3 days old and you see most people took it out of context like usual, but it happened before the Wisconsin primary that took place last night and it didn't affect people's vote at all seeing Obama won that state and Hawaii convincingly last night.

The Ninja
02-20-2008, 01:47 PM

Is it him or his wife?

QFT.

Frög
02-20-2008, 01:47 PM
Brett definitely needs spell check....

SPELL check wouldn't pick that up my dear...

2.3 Evo 8
02-20-2008, 02:05 PM
Echonova, everyday you say something that makes me laugh. I can't rep you every day though.

Echonova
02-20-2008, 02:11 PM
Echonova, everyday you say something that makes me laugh. I can't rep you every day though.It's a gift.:goodjob: Hey... If Obama gets elected how long will it take V-103 to say the words "Black House"?

wantboost
02-20-2008, 02:16 PM
you see most people took it out of context like usual,
how was it taken out of context?

Jecht
02-20-2008, 03:58 PM
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/2907/1196135960002rs6.png

GuessWho
02-20-2008, 05:47 PM
Im with the Rep. as well...

BobbyFresco
02-20-2008, 06:59 PM
LOL @ RandomGuy's rep pic....wtf????????????????

civic95
02-20-2008, 07:02 PM
Let me say without any regrets: If Michelle Obama hasn't been proud of America in her 26 years of her ADULT life, then the CHANGE needed is in the direction of her husbands campaign. After all the
apple doesn't FALL FAR FROM THE TREE.

A Senator of the United States of America that has a wife that can't find any pride in America in a 24 year period should look at himself and wonder what she feels even of his successes. And from what I saw in that speech it was not a slip, but thought out and said with conviction.

Well atleast she said something. When he speaks he doesn't say anything. All he talks about is needing a change, but there is no real mention of what he's going to do, or how he plans do it. I've never heard someone talk for 30+ mins, and not say a damn thing like he does.

Then our other alternative is a lady that can't even run her own house, but she is ready to run this country. She wants to get rid of the Bush tax cuts. 38% of our income goes to taxes, after payroll, and sales tax. And she is ready to increase that even more. Think of it this way, all the money you earn until may every year is just to pay your taxes, and this ***** wants to make it till june.

Brett
02-20-2008, 07:18 PM
I have a problem with a man who would take oath with his hand on the Quarn and not a bible.....

GuessWho
02-20-2008, 07:43 PM
LOL @ RandomGuy's rep pic....wtf????????????????

x2...
Lirl...

BobbyFresco
02-20-2008, 08:01 PM
Im seriously still like wtf.................:eek: :lmfao:

ahmonrah
02-20-2008, 08:59 PM
hmm....

tony
02-20-2008, 09:08 PM

That quote is not verbatim. She said for the first time in her ADULT life she is REALLY proud of this country. She has said this plenty of times in her stump speech but now since Barack is ahead the media jumps all over it.

And I understand where she's coming from.. some things really cannot be explained but I imagine being in their position you see a lot of negativity coming from all sides.. so to see such a diverse group of individuals come together and be inspired..

I have to agree with her for the first time in this generation, all I can say is my faith in people to see past the color of a person's skin and weigh the content of their character, its pretty amazing.

At the end of the day Barack is winning so none of this really matters.

Killer
02-20-2008, 09:32 PM
I have a problem with a man who would take oath with his hand on the Quarn and not a bible.....

or wouldn't pledge his allegiance to the flag.....

JConner
02-20-2008, 10:23 PM
Barack is a ****ing racist anyways, in the first book that he wrote (when he didnt know that one day he would be running for President) he clearly expressed his hatred for white people. I HIGHLY doubt that his opinions have changed, he just hides them to get votes. He is using his looks and speaking skills to convince all of these people that he is going to bring CHANGE to America. When he is asked what CHANGE he will bring he says "CHANGE that we can believe in", hahahahah.

I would love to see Huckabee elected and push the fair tax, but McCain will do, atleast he will continue to let our troops protect us from the radical islamists that want to kill us all. Instead of pulling out and giving up.

JConner
02-20-2008, 10:25 PM

Brett, i don't like this guy either. BUT that is just a rumor that he took oath on the Quran, it was the Bible.

edit: i see you said "WOULD take oath on the Quran"....just making sure this was clear :cheers:

BB6dohcvtec
02-21-2008, 01:04 AM
Barack is a ****ing racist anyways, in the first book that he wrote (when he didnt know that one day he would be running for President) he clearly expressed his hatred for white people. I HIGHLY doubt that his opinions have changed, he just hides them to get votes. He is using his looks and speaking skills to convince all of these people that he is going to bring CHANGE to America. When he is asked what CHANGE he will bring he says "CHANGE that we can believe in", hahahahah.

I would love to see Huckabee elected and push the fair tax, but McCain will do, atleast he will continue to let our troops protect us from the radical islamists that want to kill us all. Instead of pulling out and giving up.

yea so I take it obama hates his mother as well.

BB6dohcvtec
02-21-2008, 01:07 AM
how was it taken out of context?

refer to post #40 tony explained it.

BB6dohcvtec
02-21-2008, 01:08 AM
That quote is not verbatim. She said for the first time in her ADULT life she is REALLY proud of this country. She has said this plenty of times in her stump speech but now since Barack is ahead the media jumps all over it.

And I understand where she's coming from.. some things really cannot be explained but I imagine being in their position you see a lot of negativity coming from all sides.. so to see such a diverse group of individuals come together and be inspired..

I have to agree with her for the first time in this generation, all I can say is my faith in people to see past the color of a person's skin and weigh the content of their character, its pretty amazing.

At the end of the day Barack is winning so none of this really matters.

x2

Kevykev
02-21-2008, 07:34 AM
This is what they did to Eminem.

LOL

BiH1320
02-21-2008, 07:47 AM
i DONT WANT THIS OBAMA MAMA FOR PRESIDENT....

I REALLY FEEL LIKE THIS COUNTRY IS GONNA GET WORSE THAN IT ALREADY IS..

tony
02-21-2008, 09:22 AM

He expressed moments of bitterness in his PAST, just like whites have moments of bitterness toward blacks for what we have done.. does this make a good portion of whites racist?

Its funny people try to paint Barack as this candidate without substance but from what I've seen when Barack talks about change I see him talk about ending partisan politics, eithics in washington, our position in Iraq, health care reform, teachers being rewarded for the service they give, the cost of a college education.. the list goes on and on so I wont continue.

I've said this before and I say it again, before a statement is made take the time to do the research before you regurgitate what right wing activists feed to you.

atleast he will continue to let our troops protect us from the radical islamists that want to kill us all.

Please do tell us more about these radical islamists in Iraq that we are being protected from.. I'm interested in the specifics so you can justify us being over there in the name of protection. Better yet just explain to me what the difference between Sunni and Shiite's is... I'm curious.

wantboost
02-21-2008, 09:28 AM
That quote is not verbatim.
correct :goodjob:
here it is:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukGFxG-ckcQ&feature=related

Better yet just explain to me what the difference between Sunni and Shiite's is... I'm curious.

Since your curious, here you go. It is quite an interesting read.

http://hnn.us/articles/934.html

wantboost
02-21-2008, 09:41 AM
explain to me what the difference between Sunni and Shiite's is... I'm curious.

civic95
02-21-2008, 10:07 AM
Its funny people try to paint Barack as this candidate without substance but from what I've seen when Barack talks about change I see him talk about ending partisan politics, eithics in washington, our position in Iraq, health care reform, teachers being rewarded for the service they give, the cost of a college education.. the list goes on and on so I wont continue.

But what we would like to hear is a short explanation of how he wants to change all of that. I could say I want to see every american with healthcare, their own home, employed, and be a college graduate. But the first thing people will ask is, how I plan on doing it. If you don't give some specifics, it sounds like your not prepaired, you've not done any planning. A lot of times he doesn't even give his position, just that he wants to "change" something. Ok, we need healthcare reform. What is he wanting to change? The cost? frivalous lawsuits, qualified doctors, insurance for people in poverty? all of it?WHAT?.

tony
02-21-2008, 11:22 AM

I wasn't looking for googles response.. google didn't post up and say we're being protected from islamic terrorist, I wanted HIS (or hers) response. My point is Iraq did not attack us on 09/11/2001, so I'm wondering how us being in Iraq is protecting the U.S

tony
02-21-2008, 11:26 AM
But what we would like to hear is a short explanation of how he wants to change all of that. I could say I want to see every american with healthcare, their own home, employed, and be a college graduate. But the first thing people will ask is, how I plan on doing it. If you don't give some specifics, it sounds like your not prepaired, you've not done any planning. A lot of times he doesn't even give his position, just that he wants to "change" something. Ok, we need healthcare reform. What is he wanting to change? The cost? frivalous lawsuits, qualified doctors, insurance for people in poverty? all of it?WHAT?.

Understand with Barack this new criticism of zero substance is kind of suprising since when he first announced his candidacy he was VERY detailed and was largely criticized for being too academic. Here is a extensive rundown of his plan in pdf format:

http://www.barackobama.com/pdf/ObamaBlueprintForChange.pdf

BobbyFresco
02-21-2008, 12:10 PM
Game set match....

Tony 1
Civic95 0

wantboost
02-21-2008, 12:29 PM
I wasn't looking for googles response.. google didn't post up and say we're being protected from islamic terrorist, I wanted HIS (or hers) response. My point is Iraq did not attack us on 09/11/2001, so I'm wondering how us being in Iraq is protecting the U.S
One could use the argument, that since we are in iraq and most of the attacks are said to be carried out by foreign insurgents (including al qaeda). that our being there has shifted the insurgents' focus from our country, to our forces in Iraq.

note: Not my view, just a plausible theory.

d993s
02-21-2008, 12:42 PM
This reminds my of my myspace bulletin:

Subject: To whoever supports or votes for Barack Osama bin Laden or..

Body: Hilary Cunton......do some reasearch behind these candidates.
What do they stand for?
Hilary: More Government control. Isn't that just great? More control of your $ and higher taxes.
Osama: Nothing (supposed change.....what kind? UNSPECIFIED. I'm assuming to be the 1st black president. Is that reason enough? Is he qualified? NO. CHANGE.....people always find a way to criticize the current president no matter what, and they're happy to accept change, no matter how detrimental that change may be to this country....there's always a new candidate ready to make a ****ing change...but above all, (and like a poster I saw) I still support Bush: SAVING YOUR ASS, WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.
What comes first in this country? Ensuring our safety and FREEDOM.
If you don't realize and appreciate this......**** YOU; you're a lazy, uneducated POS who doesn't deserve to be here.

BB6dohcvtec
02-21-2008, 12:54 PM
Basically you can't win with right wing conservatives...first you criticize obama for explaining his plan of change in detail because he used the academic words(most can't understand) and sounded too smart....so then he made it simple and people still criticize him now for not going into detail.

Tracy
02-21-2008, 01:04 PM

Is it him or his wife?

I think it matters. Dan "owns" this shop, but trust me when I say he talks to me about everything and takes great consideration into what I say. Good relationships are like that. Besides, we have the p.ussy. Don't ever forget that.

d993s
02-21-2008, 01:05 PM
Basically you can't win with right wing conservatives...first you criticize obama for explaining his plan of change in detail because he used the academic words(most can't understand) and sounded too smart....so then he made it simple and people still criticize him now for not going into detail.

Obama is not qualified to lead this country; nothing can be simpler than that.

BB6dohcvtec
02-21-2008, 01:47 PM
and McCain is? hell will McCain live through a term if elected?

Alan®
02-21-2008, 02:27 PM
and McCain is? hell will McCain live through a term if elected?
McCain is who I have decided to vote for simply because he is the only canidate who is not talking about timed troop withdrawls. Depending on who makes it in to office will determine what my dad does with his business in the next few years. Everytime I hear Hillary or Obama talk all I can hear in the background is Cha Ching Cha Ching. Because all of the stuff that they want to do is gonna cost money. Money that will be raised on raising taxes on what they continually call "The Evil Wealthy" which I find funny because they themselves are as well. I think that it's ridiculous that they want to raise taxes on the wealthy when the top 2% of the country pays 80-90% of the taxes in this country. Hillary clinton herself has been quoted saying things that basically counter what the free market system is all about.

tony
02-21-2008, 03:44 PM
McCain is who I have decided to vote for simply because he is the only canidate who is not talking about timed troop withdrawls. Depending on who makes it in to office will determine what my dad does with his business in the next few years. Everytime I hear Hillary or Obama talk all I can hear in the background is Cha Ching Cha Ching. Because all of the stuff that they want to do is gonna cost money. Money that will be raised on raising taxes on what they continually call "The Evil Wealthy" which I find funny because they themselves are as well. I think that it's ridiculous that they want to raise taxes on the wealthy when the top 2% of the country pays 80-90% of the taxes in this country. Hillary clinton herself has been quoted saying things that basically counter what the free market system is all about.

Did you pull that 2% statistic out of your ass? As intelligent as you claim to be I'm sure you know who Warren Buffet is, and a quote from an article I read:

Buffett cited himself, the third-richest person in the world, as an example. Last year, Buffett said, he was taxed at 17.7 percent on his taxable income of more than $46 million. His receptionist was taxed at about 30 percent

He is a multi billionaire and far more versed in Economics, Wealth and Business than all of us combined.. he himself said the tax code is unfair to what I would assume you see the lower and middle class workers out there "greedy poor people." Their labor enables your unfounded tax statistic but you act like the wealthy has no responsibility to those people. Look up the term "Social Responsibility."

I'll be honest here, over the past 8 years I have voted republican, I shared their ideals but as I became more educated and began to think critically I don't understand the logic. Why do people here who are hard working individuals who make just enough to get by care so much about how well off the wealthy are? You believe that tax cuts for the rich will benefit you but you're not freakin rich!? lol I don't get it, supply side economics is a thing of the past.. big companies care more about padding profits than taking care of employees.

The only exception to this are entrepreneurs, like the working middle class they tend to get the short end of the stick on both spectrums. But the lack of respect a lot of republicans have for American lives and the hesitance to do something about our dependency on the middle east (where those supposed islamic extremist live) doesn't make sense. Please enlighten me.

JITB
02-21-2008, 04:14 PM
how has ur dads business been in the last 4-5 years?

Alan®
02-21-2008, 04:48 PM
Did you pull that 2% statistic out of your ass? As intelligent as you claim to be I'm sure you know who Warren Buffet is, and a quote from an article I read:

He is a multi billionaire and far more versed in Economics, Wealth and Business than all of us combined.. he himself said the tax code is unfair to what I would assume you see the lower and middle class workers out there "greedy poor people." Their labor enables your unfounded tax statistic but you act like the wealthy has no responsibility to those people. Look up the term "Social Responsibility."

I'll be honest here, over the past 8 years I have voted republican, I shared their ideals but as I became more educated and began to think critically I don't understand the logic. Why do people here who are hard working individuals who make just enough to get by care so much about how well off the wealthy are? You believe that tax cuts for the rich will benefit you but you're not freakin rich!? lol I don't get it, supply side economics is a thing of the past.. big companies care more about padding profits than taking care of employees.

The only exception to this are entrepreneurs, like the working middle class they tend to get the short end of the stick on both spectrums. But the lack of respect a lot of republicans have for American lives and the hesitance to do something about our dependency on the middle east (where those supposed islamic extremist live) doesn't make sense. Please enlighten me.
Forget what I said. I misunderstood what I was reading. However I do believe that the wealthy do hold a ceritain amount of social responsibility but at the same time I do not believe that the government is obligated to make everyone's life as easy as possible. I have said before that in the declaration it says "the pursuit of happiness". Nowhere is that promised. I agree though that Entrepreneurs do get the **** end of both sides of the stick which was really what I was trying to get at. I ws recently sitting down with my dad going through his taxes and stuff and he pays out 60% of his income in taxes. Which I personally don't think is right.