02-19-2008, 12:33 PM
How do you feel about blacks?

Reaper
02-19-2008, 12:35 PM
which ones

The12lber
02-19-2008, 12:44 PM
which ones
The dumb ones that live in the hood, drink too much cognac and malt liquor and are all like "yeuh, yeuh, yeuh".

You know, the *******.

Echonova
02-19-2008, 12:47 PM
The dumb ones that live in the hood, drink too much cognac and malt liquor and are all like "yeuh, yeuh, yeuh".

You know, the *******.Oh, you mean the kind your girl has been seeing behind your back... They are ok in my book.:goodjob:

TheGodfather
02-19-2008, 01:12 PM
Like the ciggarette/cigar things?

blackboi50
02-19-2008, 01:17 PM
wine and vanilla are the best blacks!!!!!:D.............1

Reaper
02-19-2008, 01:21 PM

You know, the *******.

lol

chinitoxamor
02-19-2008, 01:25 PM
wine and vanilla are the best blacks!!!!!:D.............1

wine is the best :D ima stop by the gas station after work and get me one lol

chinitoxamor
02-19-2008, 01:27 PM

You know, the *******.

hmmm.. i like black people, i never had a problem where i would hate black people.. but i dont see where this conversation is going.. you might wanna read the BLACK HISTORY MONTH thread.. i dont mind writing another essay about why theres no point for you to hate or dislike black people.. so just give up while youre at it.

The12lber
02-19-2008, 02:04 PM
theres no point for you to hate or dislike black people.. so just give up while youre at it.

That's where you're wrong sir.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/145/417428878_5e520dda49_o.jpg

Look at that nignog. Sure he looks like a decent citizen at first glance. Nicely dressed with well groomed facial hair and a fancy watch you can go snorkeling with.

But look at the nostrils.
LOOK AT THOSE NOSTRILS.

Do you have any idea how much air the typical black consumes compared to the typical white? 42 WMUs... that's 42 white man air-units. One WMU is the amount of air it takes to sustain the essential metabolic reactions taking place in the body of a good, hard working white male for a day.

The black consumes 42WMUs a day with those huge nostrils. He takes that good, god fearing, church going, republican voting, college educated white, patriotic and hard working white air and replaces it with malt liquor drinking, welfare dependant, cornbread eating, lower income bracket, out of wedlock baby having, satan worshipping, liberal, big bootied and unemployed nignog air.

YOUR MOVE GOOD SIR.

Reaper
02-19-2008, 02:06 PM

Look at that nignog. Sure he looks nice. Nicely dressed with well groomed facial hair and a fancy watch you can go snorkeling with.

LOOK AT THOSE NOSTRILS.

Do you have any idea how much air the typical black consumes compared to the typical white? 42 WMUs... that's 42 white man air-units. One WMU is the amount of air it takes to sustain the essential metabolic reactions taking place in the body of a good, hard working christian male.

The black consumes 42WMUs a day with those huge nostrils. He takes that good, god fearing, church going, republican voting, college educated white, patriotic and hard working white air and replaces it with malt liquor drinking, welfare dependant, cornbread eating, lower income bracket, out of wedlock baby having, satan worshipping, liberal and big bootied nignog air.

YOUR MOVE GOOD SIR.

damn dude...wtf is wrong with you? miss the clan meeting last weekend and feel the need to redeem yourself?

matthewAPM
02-19-2008, 02:07 PM

Look at that nignog. Sure he looks like a decent citizen at first glance. Nicely dressed with well groomed facial hair and a fancy watch you can go snorkeling with.

LOOK AT THOSE NOSTRILS.

Do you have any idea how much air the typical black consumes compared to the typical white? 42 WMUs... that's 42 white man air-units. One WMU is the amount of air it takes to sustain the essential metabolic reactions taking place in the body of a good, hard working white male for a day.

The black consumes 42WMUs a day with those huge nostrils. He takes that good, god fearing, church going, republican voting, college educated white, patriotic and hard working white air and replaces it with malt liquor drinking, welfare dependant, cornbread eating, lower income bracket, out of wedlock baby having, satan worshipping, liberal, big bootied and unemployed nignog air.

YOUR MOVE GOOD SIR.

OMFG! that was the funniest thing ive ever heard. :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

The12lber
02-19-2008, 02:08 PM
damn dude...wtf is wrong with you? miss the clan meeting last weekend and feel the need to redeem yourself?
You're not very smart.

Sammich
02-19-2008, 02:09 PM
Oh, you mean the kind your girl has been seeing behind your back... They are ok in my book.:goodjob:

LOFL:lmfao: :lmfao:

HeLLo iM iZzY
02-19-2008, 02:10 PM
OMFG! that was the funniest thing ive ever heard. :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:Fuking right!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL !!

Sammich
WMU LOFL

Echonova
OMFG! that was the funniest thing ive ever heard. :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:X2:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

HeLLo iM iZzY
02-19-2008, 02:11 PM
There is some reps for ya'll, lolol !!!!

Reaper
02-19-2008, 02:11 PM

I thought it was funny too, but still its pretty fckd up

imbosile
02-19-2008, 02:13 PM
bahahaha

Reaper
02-19-2008, 02:14 PM
You're not very smart.

Sorry forgot this was the whoreslounge and nothing in here is to be taken even half way seriously

The12lber
02-19-2008, 02:17 PM
Oh, you mean the kind your girl has been seeing behind your back... They are ok in my book.:goodjob:

I live in the frigid white yonder, we don't have any of their kind hurr.

blackboi50
02-19-2008, 02:52 PM
wine is the best :D ima stop by the gas station after work and get me one lol

sh!t i always have one on deck.....but i only smoke them like twice a month.....usually while drunk......but ((:lmfao:)) at this thread!!!.....1

TheGodfather
02-19-2008, 03:07 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA.

That was hilarious.

turbosx©
02-19-2008, 03:09 PM
OP: so I take it your upset about something.what could it be?your lady friend left you for the 42 wmu breathing black man or was it that you got fired for a black man?wait your daughter must be a snow bunny.

GuessWho
02-19-2008, 03:09 PM
Dern Porch Monkeys....
WMU's FTMFW...
Nose so Wide = They cant help it, thats how God held them while he spray painted them...

.:EuRo FLYbOy:.
02-19-2008, 03:11 PM

x2!!!! :lmfao:

blackboi50
02-19-2008, 03:16 PM
OP: so I take it your upset about something.what could it be?your lady friend left you for the 42 wmu breathing black man or was it that you got fired for a black man?wait your daughter must be a snow bunny.

hahahhha.........snow bunny!!!!!:lmfao:.....1

81911SC
02-19-2008, 03:22 PM

blackboi50
02-19-2008, 03:23 PM

i was waiting for u to see this thread:lmfao:......1

81911SC
02-19-2008, 03:28 PM
i was waiting for u to see this thread:lmfao:......1
what ever do you mean? :D

turbosx©
02-19-2008, 03:30 PM
We know you love the blackness

81911SC
02-19-2008, 03:31 PM
We know you love the blackness
There is nothing like it, for sure.

turbosx©
02-19-2008, 03:40 PM
There is nothing like it, for sure.

LOL

chinitoxamor
02-19-2008, 07:34 PM

LOOK AT THOSE NOSTRILS.

YOUR MOVE GOOD SIR.

sorry the clan meet isnt here :lmfao:

no offense dude.. i think you should calm yourself down because not everything is made by white man, and if youre feeling a bit unease about black people taking up your air.. you should get a oxygen tank and lock yourself inside your own home and suicide, because that was the most pathetic conversation i had with anyone on IA

chinitoxamor
02-19-2008, 07:37 PM
sh!t i always have one on deck.....but i only smoke them like twice a month.....usually while drunk......but ((:lmfao:)) at this thread!!!.....1

same here.. i hate smoking it for a long time.. i smoke like 3/4 way and throw it out the window lol

StupidBikerBoy
02-19-2008, 07:45 PM
Wow, some people need to loosen up.

OP +1!!:lmfao:

And to answer the question, I love them, especially their women (long time).:ninja:

Benefit
02-19-2008, 07:47 PM
what a dumb ****

StupidBikerBoy
02-19-2008, 08:27 PM
LOL neg repped over a joke. Speaks a lot about you. I wonder how many times a white or mexican joke gets posted and its all good. Get your head out of you ass.:lmfao:

tony
02-19-2008, 08:28 PM
LOL neg repped over a joke. Speaks a lot about you. I wonder how many times a white or mexican joke gets posted and its all good. Get your head out of you ass.:lmfao:

Kiss my ass

and neg reps to most of yall bitches

Tech5
02-19-2008, 08:29 PM
lmao......ya'll make me laugh,,,,,,,,I think Blacks are the coolest mofo's around, they make me laugh everytime i go to any type store, an they didnt get there way an they cry an then blame the CSR that they are being raciest......bahahahahaha...Panthers FTW

Slow Motion
02-19-2008, 09:44 PM
I hope that ignorance continues to be blissful, because some would die from reality.

The12lber
02-19-2008, 10:36 PM
sorry the clan meet isnt here :lmfao:

no offense dude.. i think you should calm yourself down because not everything is made by white man, and if youre feeling a bit unease about black people taking up your air.. you should get a oxygen tank and lock yourself inside your own home and suicide, because that was the most pathetic conversation i had with anyone on IA

EVEN THE AUTISTIC KID IN MY LATIN CLASS IN HIGH SCHOOL WOULD HAVE KNOWN EVERY BLACK RELATED COMMENT ON MY PART IN THIS THREAD WAS SARCASM.

YOU ARE DUMB LOL

The12lber
02-19-2008, 10:37 PM
I hope that ignorance continues to be blissful, because some would die from reality.
Even more would die from literary irony.

GuessWho
02-19-2008, 10:37 PM
Ok im done making fun of black people... All i get is bad reps...:lmfao:

tony
02-19-2008, 11:01 PM
My issue with this thread isn't the OP or anyone who made jokes about it (even though you all got well deserved reps) Its moreso the fact that moves are being made to give this site a broad appeal and bull**** like this.. jokes or not is a slap in the face to those who are devote their time to push that effort.

Paul (admin) has asked people to write good content that will broaden the appeal (I will be one of those contributing) and this type of crap becomes more polarizing and discouraging than those who are putting forth the time to post something worthwhile:

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=161743

So keep it up :goodjob:

Sammich
02-20-2008, 07:47 AM
i'm sucking up ALL the WMUs this morning...FTB

blackboi50
02-20-2008, 08:42 AM
same here.. i hate smoking it for a long time.. i smoke like 3/4 way and throw it out the window lol

no doubt.....i dunno what it is but about 3/4 of the way im juss like ehhhh....blahhh......*sigh*......:(........1

blackboi50
02-20-2008, 08:43 AM
EVEN THE AUTISTIC KID IN MY LATIN CLASS IN HIGH SCHOOL WOULD HAVE KNOWN EVERY BLACK RELATED COMMENT ON MY PART IN THIS THREAD WAS SARCASM.

YOU ARE DUMB LOL

hahahaaaaa....yehhh knew this thread had some sick twist!!!!!.....yall ever watch that movie american history X????.......1

blackboi50
02-20-2008, 08:46 AM
what ever do you mean? :D

i juss needed someone else to come in here and crack jokes with me since the blacks vs. whites thread died :(:(..........1

Sammich
02-20-2008, 08:46 AM
i juss needed someone else to come in here and crack jokes with me since the blacks vs. whites thread died :(:(..........1

GTFO N*GGA:2up:

Mach1DrmGrl
02-20-2008, 08:55 AM
:lmfao: Indeed, this is some funny sh*t....

blackboi50
02-20-2008, 08:56 AM
GTFO N*GGA:2up:

u black beaner!!!!! nobody was talking to ur un-carismatic-black-book-carrying-coon-black-power-a$$!!!!!!!:rant:.....1

The12lber
02-20-2008, 09:02 AM
:lmfao: Indeed, this is some funny sh*t....
What? This isn't a joke. Disregard any talk of that sort.

I HATE THEM *******.

blackboi50
02-20-2008, 10:01 AM
Ok im done making fun of black people... All i get is bad reps...:lmfao:

not from me!!!!!!:D......1

Sammich
02-20-2008, 10:02 AM
u black beaner!!!!! nobody was talking to ur un-carismatic-black-book-carrying-coon-black-power-a$$!!!!!!!:rant:.....1

do i look like maniac...dont ever call me a black beaner..call me black..call me beaner..but i will NEVER be maniac:2up:

blackboi50
02-20-2008, 10:07 AM
do i look like maniac...dont ever call me a black beaner..call me black..call me beaner..but i will NEVER be maniac:2up:
*waits for maniac*.....any second now!!!......1

Sammich
02-20-2008, 10:10 AM
LIRL:lmfao: :lmfao:

GuessWho
02-20-2008, 10:18 AM
My issue with this thread isn't the OP or anyone who made jokes about it (even though you all got well deserved reps) Its moreso the fact that moves are being made to give this site a broad appeal and bull**** like this.. jokes or not is a slap in the face to those who are devote their time to push that effort.

Paul (admin) has asked people to write good content that will broaden the appeal (I will be one of those contributing) and this type of crap becomes more polarizing and discouraging than those who are putting forth the time to post something worthwhile:

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=161743

So keep it up :goodjob:

Well soooorrrryyyy.... i thought this was the W.L....
And why didnt you just close this thread before it got out of hand anyways??? You know nothing good is going to come out of this....

Sammich
02-20-2008, 10:26 AM
didnt see tony's thread..but he makes a good point though..when i first clicked on the thread and saw a newb post this..i was like WHOAZ...RACIST MUCH? then saw the innocence, hopefully, that was involved in it..but for IA to be known as a 'fun racist' board..is crazy

tony
02-20-2008, 02:46 PM
Well soooorrrryyyy.... i thought this was the W.L....
And why didnt you just close this thread before it got out of hand anyways??? You know nothing good is going to come out of this....

Because I wont abuse my position on this forum.. whoreslounge is anything goes and even though it struck a chord with me I respect the rules.