PDA

View Full Version : To anyone that passed me on I 85 North today...

Humphrizzle
02-19-2008, 12:45 AM
...in the blue 2000 civic Si on the side right past Pleasant hill

**** YOU!!!

thanks for the help assholes, lol. i sat there for 6 hours because i do not own a cell phone but no one could stop and ask if i was okay or what was wrong.

blown tire, no phone, cold as ****, no jacket, no good CDs to listen to.

but i'm okay now.

thanks.

matthewAPM
02-19-2008, 12:48 AM
lol. yeah. i got pulled over at 1am or so on 85, battery died (race battery), got out to ask the cop for help, he slammed his car to drive and took off. I had to push start my car b.c no one would help.

Humphrizzle
02-19-2008, 12:52 AM
a tow truck guy, a mexican "mechanic" and a "HERO" guy stopped in the 5 hours.

that gave me enough time to call my roommate to tell him to get the jack and the key for my lugs. He forgot the lug key, had to go find one at advanced off buford hwy when he got there at 9. got my new wheel on at 10:30.

i blew the tire at 3:43 pm today.. left at 10:30.

didnt even get to trade my wheels for the seats i wanted.

2.3 Evo 8
02-19-2008, 12:58 AM
Walking back to Pleasant Hill wasn't an option?

Humphrizzle
02-19-2008, 01:01 AM
20 degree weather, no.

traffic? no!

2.3 Evo 8
02-19-2008, 01:05 AM
20 degree weather, no.

traffic? no!

Beats the hell out of breathing in exhaust fumes/pollution for 6 hours. ;)

Waffle house comes to mind.

Humphrizzle
02-19-2008, 01:10 AM
thanks for the late advice.. i'll try the walking thing next time i am trapped on the side of the road.

you're a lifesaver

TheGodfather
02-19-2008, 01:17 AM
Are you black? Maybe that's why they didn't stop.

:P

Humphrizzle
02-19-2008, 01:19 AM
i'm a white 19 year old kid.

should have caused a traffic jam with my whiteness.

2.3 Evo 8
02-19-2008, 01:20 AM
Trapped?

Oh, you must have left that part out in your original post.

Was Cujo sitting outside your car? Maybe snakes? You should make a movie called "Snakes on a highway."

2.3 Evo 8
02-19-2008, 01:22 AM

This explains everything, especially why it took 6 hours.

Humphrizzle
02-19-2008, 01:22 AM
i'm deathly allergic to rocks.

TheGodfather
02-19-2008, 01:24 AM
That really sucks man.

But I don't even know what to do because I can't imagine not having a cell phone in that situation.

Slow Motion
02-19-2008, 01:24 AM

**** YOU!!!

thanks for the help assholes, lol. i sat there for 6 hours because i do not own a cell phone but no one could stop and ask if i was okay or what was wrong.

but i'm okay now.

thanks.

Hey I'm glad your Ok if I wasn't goin south I would have stop to help. Get an IA sticker, I help this one guy long time ago when I noticed he had a IA sticker on his car.

Humphrizzle
02-19-2008, 01:27 AM
stickers add weight. doing the weight reduction thing

Slow Motion
02-19-2008, 01:29 AM

One IA sticker would'nt hurt. Right on the side glass or in the back. Instant help.

Humphrizzle
02-19-2008, 01:33 AM
yeah i think i saw southerngada in a red DA with black trunk lowered.

he looked at me and i think laughed. that pissed me off.

i saw a bunch of rice.

from now on, someone on IA says they want a body kit to be different i'm going to tell them to sit on the side of I85 north and tell me how many more body kits they see than nice clean lowered cars "JDM'd OuT"

then i'll punch them in the throat.

matthewAPM
02-19-2008, 01:34 AM
dont put a IA sticker. thats a ton of weight and creates drag.

Humphrizzle
02-19-2008, 01:38 AM
i heard they lower compression ratio.

matthewAPM
02-19-2008, 01:40 AM
i heard they lower compression ratio.

OOOOO. thats y my car wont start. lol jk

Humphrizzle
02-19-2008, 01:42 AM
could i put a IA sticker on my tire? would it fix the hole?

seriously, i had like 2% tread on that *****.. the whole sidewall was fucckkkeeedd

bandydesign
02-19-2008, 03:06 AM
Careful with those stickers, I hear they cut your fuel economy in half

GhostRida187
02-19-2008, 07:07 AM
so your riding on a bald tire yet you didnt think you might wanna carry a spare and then when the tire goes pop you are now pissed at every ricer that didnt stop to help? lmao

Got Milk?
02-19-2008, 07:20 AM
Trapped?

Was Cujo sitting outside your car? Maybe snakes? You should make a movie called "Snakes on a highway."

:lmfao: lol, snakes would get OWNED!

Got Milk?
02-19-2008, 07:20 AM
Trapped?

:lmfao: lol, snakes would get OWNED!

chrisdavis
02-19-2008, 07:29 AM
Seeing as you do not own a cellphone why are you not carrying a jack and the key to your lugs in the car with you?

Jecht
02-19-2008, 08:27 AM
I wouldn't leave an SI on the side of the road anyways, it probably wouldn't be there when he got back.

blackboi50
02-19-2008, 08:47 AM
ok so did u have the civic with the trunk open and two spare wheels in the trunk????......i passed u but i was in themiddle lane so by the time i saw u i was like s*** i wonder if he needs help!!!! My badd:(.......but u were on the fone so i figured u were ok!!!!.......1

AnthonyF
02-19-2008, 09:05 AM
if I still lived up that way bro, i woulda stopped for ya. Sorry to hear man. Cant believe i never saw u on the hwy before.

Turbo04
02-19-2008, 10:14 AM

Then you should be ready to deal with the out come of you not carrying your jack and spare. My car did not come from the factory with a spare but thats what AAA is for. Also if you got money for parts you have money to keep a 15 buck prepaid cell in the glove box for emergency use. Can't expect people to help you if you don't help yourself. :)

R3RUN
02-19-2008, 11:12 AM
You should have lit some **** on fire, you'd get more help than you could shake a stick at then.

4dmin
02-19-2008, 11:17 AM
honestly i ain't stopping unless you got :boobies: and even then you better have a nice ride or an IA sticker :lmfao:

Killer
02-19-2008, 11:50 AM

**** YOU!!!

but i'm okay now.

thanks.

so it's everyone elses fault that you didn't wear a jacket, didn't bring music, didn't have a spare... and don't own a cell phone in 2008... i know ten yr olds with cell phones man!

§treet_§peed
02-19-2008, 12:13 PM
yeah dude i have stopped and helped a bunch of peeps with IA stickers before lol its like a beacon or something.. IA peeps generaly tend to help one another out unless your randomguy or something lol nah j/k he's a a good guy too just an ass hole

§treet_§peed
02-19-2008, 12:16 PM
dude just get a IA sticker. then you would have a mob stop to help tyou lol

gtikid
02-19-2008, 12:54 PM
You don't own a cellphone?? :thinking:

I sold a Blackberry Pearl to an 8 year old the other day. And her mom got her unlimited texting and the unlimited Blackberry Internet package :yes:

§treet_§peed
02-19-2008, 01:22 PM
lol i know right kids are so ****ing lucky now days.. i mean i had a beaper back when i was 10 but i had to work for it then i got my first cell phone when i was 13 but i had to work and pay the buill for it i didn't have mommy and daddy to give me money..lol

chinitoxamor
02-19-2008, 01:24 PM

**** YOU!!!

but i'm okay now.

thanks.

sorry dude.. i woulda been there but i was at home.. i guess if i did drive out i wouldve stop and help

YakuzaCiviC
02-19-2008, 03:39 PM
honestly i ain't stopping unless you got :boobies: and even then you better have a nice ride or an IA sticker :lmfao:

lol:lmfao: :boobies: FTW!:taun:

GhostRida187
02-19-2008, 03:44 PM
lol i know right kids are so ****ing lucky now days.. i mean i had a beaper back when i was 10 but i had to work for it then i got my first cell phone when i was 13 but i had to work and pay the buill for it i didn't have mommy and daddy to give me money..lol

lmao you still are a kid. I didnt get a cell phone till I was 18, didnt need it really. Had a beeper when I was 16.

Greddypacked
02-19-2008, 06:29 PM
so your riding on a bald tire yet you didnt think you might wanna carry a spare and then when the tire goes pop you are now pissed at every ricer that didnt stop to help? lmao

Very true. Next time put the spare and jack in the proper place.

Humphrizzle
02-19-2008, 06:56 PM
yeah i had spares, just no jack or a lug key... had 5 spares actually

trading wheels that day.

and i had no money for parts

cell phone bill is 220 dollars.

cant afford now.

i'm not complaining.. i wasnt on a phone ever... like 12 seconds i used this mexican dude's phone because he stopped and attempted to help me.

Sack Attack
02-19-2008, 07:24 PM
I would have put my car in drive and creeped slowly to safety...

OR what everyone else in america does, Carry your spare and tools...

No cell phone? You have a fuel injected car but no cell phone?
I know people who dont even have cars but still have cell phones

Sack Attack
02-19-2008, 07:25 PM
Metro Pcs....Permission to speak freely

.:Stirfry:.
02-19-2008, 10:44 PM

i saw a bunch of rice..

im glad that your ok and everything is in workin order, but im sry if you have mistaken me for another red DA owner.*&& i dont have a blk trunk*. but i havent been on I-85 in months.. or havent been past macon since that lil meet in Carrollton..

Humphrizzle
02-19-2008, 11:11 PM
i think it was jadakid.. i mixed up signatures.

Humphrizzle
02-19-2008, 11:13 PM
the car costs a lot for me.. i'll be getting a phone very soon.

quit bringing it up, i miss my black jack.

§treet_§peed
02-25-2008, 05:37 PM
lmao you still are a kid. I didnt get a cell phone till I was 18, didnt need it really. Had a beeper when I was 16. how am i still a kid dumb ****? i'm 20 about to turn 21 i know buig ****ing whoop but i'm not a kid.... i had a beaper when i was 13 but i bought it and paid for it cause i worked with my cousin doing construction when i wasn't in school. and like i said i bought my first cell phone and paid for it too.. as well as both of my cars. they might not have been much but you know what mommy and daddy didn't give them to me i worked for them...:goodjob:

GhostRida187
02-25-2008, 06:22 PM
how am i still a kid dumb ****? i'm 20 about to turn 21 i know buig ****ing whoop but i'm not a kid.... i had a beaper when i was 13 but i bought it and paid for it cause i worked with my cousin doing construction when i wasn't in school. and like i said i bought my first cell phone and paid for it too.. as well as both of my cars. they might not have been much but you know what mommy and daddy didn't give them to me i worked for them...:goodjob:

lmfao, yeah your all GROWN up now, look at the big boy makin grown up decisions now! HE bought his first cell phone everyone! I dont know about the rest of you but I for one am proud of him! GOOD JOB!!! Come back when you have bought your first house or atleast wait till you can legally buy a beer. :lmfao:

MC Hammer
03-26-2008, 02:43 AM

should have caused a traffic jam with my whiteness.

im about the same age. and there's your problem. no one wants to help a 19 year old. if it was a 30 year old, you better believe someone woulda stopped.
and i kinda know what youre talking about- i was going down some back roads to meet some friends and i only knew were i was by "ok, turn left and then right." i had no clue where i was and i got TWO flats at once in front of someones house. my phone was dying and the guy in his front yard would not help me. eventually after 3 hours he offered to put air in them- which did no good.

if only people could be like they used to be- help each other out. things would be sooo much easier!!! but its also hard to trust some people. you never know if some crazy person is sittin there on the side of the road ready to kidnap you when you try to help them. i guess thats what this place has become... :no:

MC Hammer
03-26-2008, 02:46 AM
....from now on, someone on IA says they want a body kit to be different i'm going to tell them to sit on the side of I85 north and tell me how many more body kits they see than nice clean lowered cars "JDM'd OuT"

X2!! LMAO!! so true!

disrupt
03-26-2008, 03:05 AM
or atleast wait till you can legally buy a beer. :lmfao:
the fuck does that have to do with anything?

AnthonyF
03-26-2008, 07:03 AM
why did ya'll bump this??

MistaCee
03-26-2008, 01:58 PM

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

thinkfast®
03-26-2008, 02:41 PM
LOL @ THIS MORON KID

HEY WHOEVER WAS BY MY HOUSE AND DIDNT BRING ME A SWISHER (CUZ I RAN OUT) THANKS A LOT A.SSHOLES

HalfBaked
03-26-2008, 02:45 PM
im about the same age. and there's your problem. no one wants to help a 19 year old. if it was a 30 year old, you better believe someone woulda stopped.
and i kinda know what youre talking about- i was going down some back roads to meet some friends and i only knew were i was by "ok, turn left and then right." i had no clue where i was and i got TWO flats at once in front of someones house. my phone was dying and the guy in his front yard would not help me. eventually after 3 hours he offered to put air in them- which did no good.

if only people could be like they used to be- help each other out. things would be sooo much easier!!! but its also hard to trust some people. you never know if some crazy person is sittin there on the side of the road ready to kidnap you when you try to help them. i guess thats what this place has become... :no:
Learn to help yourself and be prepared for things that can happen.

Don't try to push blame off on other people.

eViLMunkey
03-26-2008, 02:57 PM

**** YOU!!!

but i'm okay now.

thanks.

umm... sucks that, that happend but it's kinda your own fault for 1) not owning a cellphone in todays world. 2) Not having a spare and 3) not walking to the closest exit to borrow a phone or ask someone for some help...
:goodjob:

Dr.G35
03-26-2008, 03:41 PM
from now on, someone on IA says they want a body kit to be different i'm going to tell them to sit on the side of I85 north and tell me how many more body kits they see than nice clean lowered cars "JDM'd OuT"

HA should have had a jack it weighs like 2 pounds

Revmaynard
03-26-2008, 03:49 PM
HA should have had a jack it weighs like 2 pounds

Two pounds in a Honda is a lot. Lol.

Leadfoot_mf
03-26-2008, 04:20 PM
lol at ******s with ****ty cars. buy a cell phone, AAA and stop being such a *****.

GIXXERDK
03-26-2008, 04:25 PM
Learn to take care of yourself mmK?