PDA

View Full Version : s2000 vs h22 hatch

h22ek
02-18-2008, 11:22 PM
ehh today i ran a few cars, srt4 swap neon (i won), and a a b16 turbo civic(i won) and then i raced a s2000 not sure of what model or year, but it was a 40 roll from 2nd... well all the way through 2nd we were neck and neck then once i got into 3rd he started to pull on me and then 4th and he was prolly like 2-3 cars infront of me. ive never raced one before but i honestly thought it was going to be closer or i was going to win, but i was dissapointed and gave him props. My question is how often does a stock s2000 beat an h22 hatch, or i guess has anyone ever heard of a stock h22 beat a stock s2000.

either way all i know now is im about to order a sleeved block from darton and give garret a call. :)

2.3 Evo 8
02-18-2008, 11:29 PM
either way all i know now is im about to order a sleeved block from darton and give garret a call. :)

Invest that money in property and you'll get a better return then that turbo kit and block. GAR EN TEED! ~spits

TheSnail
02-18-2008, 11:50 PM
How do you beat a srt4 and lose to a stock s2000? I beat my friends stock s2000 from a dig with a full weight, unmodified, stock 1.9" exhaust, fwd, timing retarded ve swapped 160whp sentra. Something smells like crusty butt hair dodo flakes and I took a shower this morning.

WhiteAccord
02-18-2008, 11:54 PM
Hmm interesting runs you got there. I call BS on beating a modded SRT-4 and losing to a stock s2k....
Heres why, both cars are stock.
\/\/
http://youtube.com/watch?v=DyWVwcvSVRo&feature=related

But as Tundra says, invest in property.

Catnip
02-19-2008, 12:43 AM
maybe he wasn't stock.

a hatch with a decently tuned turbo B16 will run low 13's or high 12's, SRT4 runs a mid 13(?) maybe a low 14, and stock S2000's run low to mid 14's.

i could be off on those numbers, but i don't think he was stock, or you bull**** on the other races.

KevinT707
02-19-2008, 12:44 AM
H22EK, you have PM.

Sentra
02-19-2008, 12:46 AM
Hmm interesting runs you got there. I call BS on beating a modded SRT-4 and losing to a stock s2k....
\/\/

That video doesnt count. That s2k isnt stock. It has underbody neons....

Sentra
02-19-2008, 12:47 AM
maybe he wasn't stock.

a hatch with a decently tuned turbo B16 will run low 13's or high 12's, SRT4 runs a mid 13(?) maybe a low 14, and stock S2000's run low to mid 14's.

i could be off on those numbers, but i don't think he was stock, or you bull**** on the other races.

Im not positive on this. But I am pretty sure that these where highway runs. So those number mean nothing.

collins
02-19-2008, 08:44 AM
its been said many-a-time... anything can happen on the street... however, it just doesnt make sense that, if you ran away from those turbo cars, you didnt pull away from teh s2 as well.... :thinking:

Goinfasterthanu
02-19-2008, 08:50 AM
wow...my h22 eg walks stock s2ks all day... Somethings wrong here...

h22ek
02-19-2008, 12:06 PM
thats what im thinkin, i dunno im going to the shop tomorrow and check up pn my timing, compression, leak down, and whatever else. but i didnt think a stock s2k could beat me but lol i dunno i guess. but yeah all those are real races, the srt4 was like a fender behind me. but i know a properly tuned b16 turbo is very fast but im almost positive this guys wasnt.

h22ek
02-19-2008, 12:10 PM
anyone have any h series turbo parts for sale :)

NosVette
02-19-2008, 12:19 PM
\/\/

Hhhmmmm IDK :thinking: but here both are stock but the s2k wins

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_zdSIRxeucM

SloWRX
02-19-2008, 01:45 PM
:werd:

WhiteAccord
02-19-2008, 01:56 PM
Hhhmmmm IDK :thinking: but here both are stock but the s2k wins

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_zdSIRxeucM

Dude no disrespect but the s2k was full bolt on, and that srt4 was definently modded.

MR. 200SX
02-19-2008, 01:59 PM
How do you beat a srt4 and lose to a stock s2000? I beat my friends stock s2000 from a dig with a full weight, unmodified, stock 1.9" exhaust, fwd, timing retarded ve swapped 160whp sentra. Something smells like crusty butt hair dodo flakes and I took a shower this morning.

Of course it's a nissan. :)

KevinT707
02-19-2008, 02:10 PM
Race your H22/hatch against my Panda & I'll let you know if you're slow or not.

h22ek
02-19-2008, 04:55 PM
lol what do you have in it? and what pm are you talking about?

KevinT707
02-19-2008, 06:48 PM
lol what do you have in it? and what pm are you talking about?
Oh my bee homie, I just sent you a PM.

Just an LS/VTEC .. stock cams, Ebay intake/header & stuff.

Jin
02-20-2008, 12:09 AM
Invest that money in property and you'll get a better return then that turbo kit and block. GAR EN TEED! ~spits

LOLOL repped.

But to the original poster, if you're beating SRT-4's you should be able to walk an s2000....

Wuz ur vtech werkin?

wunquikser
02-20-2008, 12:44 AM
Of course it's a nissan. :)

hahaha..+1 for nissan

+1 for you too...haha VVL ftw~!!

morelian09
02-20-2008, 01:36 AM
um idk man my s2000 was runing stupidly fast and it was stock i was beating other stock s2k by 3 or 4 cars i think its very possible that the one you raced was either running strong or it was a modded intake box, s2k gain alot of power by just modding the stock intake box,

h22ek
02-20-2008, 01:43 AM
well i mean he could have lied to me, vtec seems to be fine it always lets me know lol, i checked the solenoid gasket and no leaks. To day i raced a 1.8 turbo jetta with stage 3 ****(its a buddy of mine) from a 40 roll, and once 3rd gear came around i was 2 cars away by the end of fourth it ended up =being about 4-5 cars, so i dunno my motor seems normal. only thing wrong is i am having a jack shaft issue (vibrates when i hit deep dips or bumps and right turns at speeds 30mph or higher. but i dunno ever since i got this motor ive wanted turbo, so regardless of what can beat me now my plans are still the same.

Goinfasterthanu
02-20-2008, 07:12 AM
well i mean he could have lied to me, vtec seems to be fine it always lets me know lol, i checked the solenoid gasket and no leaks. To day i raced a 1.8 turbo jetta with stage 3 ****(its a buddy of mine) from a 40 roll, and once 3rd gear came around i was 2 cars away by the end of fourth it ended up =being about 4-5 cars, so i dunno my motor seems normal. only thing wrong is i am having a jack shaft issue (vibrates when i hit deep dips or bumps and right turns at speeds 30mph or higher. but i dunno ever since i got this motor ive wanted turbo, so regardless of what can beat me now my plans are still the same.

Raise your car up and itll stop.... Dont do any thing about it and youll snap that axel.. I know from experiance..... Kevin im sorry but a h22 will walk you BAD... You run on slicks and nitrous what i run all motor with street tires.. But if you really want it LMK.....Hell my friend doug with a midly tuned D kept up with you...hehe... Not trying to put anyone down..... so no one get huffy....

KevinT707
02-20-2008, 09:42 AM
Kevin im sorry but a h22 will walk you BAD... You run on slicks and nitrous what i run all motor with street tires.. But if you really want it LMK.....Hell my friend doug with a midly tuned D kept up with you...hehe... Not trying to put anyone down..... so no one get huffy....
LOL .. Yeah man bring out the H22/Hatch since I've never ran one before (PM'd). BTW, I trapped a lot higher than you w/ nitrous & slicks even if your ET was same :tongue1: .

Edit: That was one quick D-Series though, like no lie. He would tear up B16/hatches all day.

Goinfasterthanu
02-20-2008, 01:09 PM
LOL .. Yeah man bring out the H22/Hatch since I've never ran one before (PM'd). BTW, I trapped a lot higher than you w/ nitrous & slicks even if your ET was same :tongue1: .

Edit: That was one quick D-Series though, like no lie. He would tear up B16/hatches all day.

Did you trap over 103? If so sorry.. I trap at 112 on the gas so :tongue1: back at ya.... Ill try to make it . Thats a hour drive for me..To race you in my slowest car.... I dont really even drive it much anymore.. But i might have to make this as its all motor......But i race the crx your raced with the d and i put WHEAT feilds on him so i dont know if it would be a fun race.. Mabye you on nitrous to my all motor would be better....dunno

h22ek
02-20-2008, 01:44 PM
yeah but raising up hondas is no fun :)

ueyedgr8tness
02-20-2008, 05:40 PM
man is it me or what. u say u beat a srt4 but got walked by a stock s2k even thoe the srt4 eats the s2k for dinner.no doubt u would beat the srt4 but but u should of put up like 3-5 cars atleat on the s2k if it was stock.

VickNotic
02-20-2008, 06:08 PM
H22EK, you have PM.

get'm rex..

:lmfao:

VickNotic
02-20-2008, 06:13 PM
Did you trap over 103? If so sorry.. I trap at 112 on the gas so :tongue1: back at ya.... Ill try to make it . Thats a hour drive for me..To race you in my slowest car.... I dont really even drive it much anymore.. But i might have to make this as its all motor......But i race the crx your raced with the d and i put WHEAT feilds on him so i dont know if it would be a fun race.. Mabye you on nitrous to my all motor would be better....dunno

hmm hey kevin, so goinfastrthenu is a built N/a car then.. maybe he might be interested in my buddys' 4door Eg also.. and sounds it'll be a sedan civic match .. coming around.. :D

but i guess i have no say in this because i only drive a camry, but ohh wells... dooooohh

Goinfasterthanu
02-20-2008, 08:08 PM
hmm hey kevin, so goinfastrthenu is a built N/a car then.. maybe he might be interested in my buddys' 4door Eg also.. and sounds it'll be a sedan civic match .. coming around.. :D

but i guess i have no say in this because i only drive a camry, but ohh wells... dooooohh

im not built.... also setup to run nitrous.. i run 13.4-2s ALL MOTOR on street tires....

atlxkevinx
02-20-2008, 08:27 PM
What color was the s2k? He's most likely not stock if he pulled on a h22 eg.

KevinT707
02-20-2008, 11:02 PM
Did you trap over 103? If so sorry.. I trap at 112 on the gas so :tongue1: back at ya.... Ill try to make it . Thats a hour drive for me..To race you in my slowest car.... I dont really even drive it much anymore.. But i might have to make this as its all motor....
You trap a few MPH higher than me all-motor (99 MPH trap for me) but I'm a full second slower than you. There should be some quick cars coming out so don't feel like you'll be the fastest one there. Don't even disrespect me with the "Maybe you on nitrous to my all motor would be better" comment.

Yo, bring your boy's 4DR/Civic out. PM'd ..

Goinfasterthanu
02-21-2008, 08:11 AM
You trap a few MPH higher than me all-motor (99 MPH trap for me) but I'm a full second slower than you. There should be some quick cars coming out so don't feel like you'll be the fastest one there. Don't even disrespect me with the "Maybe you on nitrous to my all motor would be better" comment.

Yo, bring your boy's 4DR/Civic out. PM'd ..

Disrespect? lol...... i was being for real , trying to be cool about it.. Lets just say it like it is.. Run me nitrous for nitrous or all motor for motor and ill walk you . end of story.....And again we are talking about my slow daily driver...Get a pice of whats in my sig if you want to keep talking....... or i can bring out the STOCK d that hangs with your BUILT b....Now if i was disrespecting you i would say something like" that panda is slow as a stock d" or something. Now the gloves are off...

Goinfasterthanu
02-21-2008, 08:11 AM
never saw you trap 100mph all motor sorry that didnt happen

KevinT707
02-21-2008, 08:56 AM
Run me nitrous for nitrous or all motor for motor and ill walk you . end of story.....And again we are talking about my slow daily driver...Get a pice of whats in my sig if you want to keep talking....... or i can bring out the STOCK d that hangs with your BUILT b....Now if i was disrespecting you i would say something like" that panda is slow as a stock d" or something. Now the gloves are off...
Yeah you're right, I don't why you keep saying the same thing. I never said I would pull you all-motor or nitrous vs nitrous but your running N/A and me nitrous .. c'mon now .. I should make 300 WHP on nitrous so how does that make sense? You trap 103 all-motor and I trap 109 nitrous so yeah .. BTW how much WHP is your LS/Turbo putting down NOW & before?

I wouldn't mind racing your "slow DD" - AM vs. AM and nitrous vs nitrous.

Goinfasterthanu
02-21-2008, 09:37 AM
Yeah you're right, I don't why you keep saying the same thing. I never said I would pull you all-motor or nitrous vs nitrous but your running N/A and me nitrous .. c'mon now .. I should make 300 WHP on nitrous so how does that make sense? You trap 103 all-motor and I trap 109 nitrous so yeah .. BTW how much WHP is your LS/Turbo putting down NOW & before?

I wouldn't mind racing your "slow DD" - AM vs. AM and nitrous vs nitrous.

Sweet... you know im just messing around right? Gotta keep ia post count up... hehe... I should be there, getting new tires so i dont kill both of us.. Ill try to run out and get the bottle filled before the date..... Ill get doug and the " sick litte stock " d to come out as its the fastest all motor d i have ever seen! Ill see ya there....

Paree4g63
02-21-2008, 04:04 PM
hmm, either that srt neon wasnt runnin right or that s2k was built. ;)

KevinT707
02-21-2008, 04:40 PM
Sweet... you know im just messing around right? Gotta keep ia post count up... hehe... I should be there, getting new tires so i dont kill both of us.. Ill try to run out and get the bottle filled before the date..... Ill get doug and the " sick litte stock " d to come out as its the fastest all motor d i have ever seen! Ill see ya there....
Hah, yeah you're cool. Don't worry about the nitrous now, we'll do the nitrous run another time. Just all-motor runs for now; my nitrous was really finicky last time it was on the dyno just to see what it makes on the bottle so I don't wanna mess with it now.

afwfjustin
02-22-2008, 02:23 AM
maybe he wasn't stock.

Stock s2k runs high 13s to low 14s. Anything higher and the driver has downs.

Goinfasterthanu
02-22-2008, 07:39 AM

Thats funny i go to commerce EVERY friday , i have NEVER seen one STOCK break in the 13,s ..... Mabye mid 14's ... Just thought i would throw that out there..... Mabye on a down hill track...

h22ek
02-24-2008, 02:26 AM
so. remember how i said i lost to that s2000, well i got my car dyno'd today. 142hp,125tq. I was pretty disappointed, and i got 3 pulls and it was exactly the same all three times. i had a very shakey band, my max power was at 6800rpm and my a/f was low. Ive always had an engine light and i thought it was the o2 sensor, well it is, but i read there are 2 different o2 codes that can pop up. one being for emissions and one for performance, well im pretty sure mines the second one lol. and i have an egr valve , throttle position, intake air temp codes also. so it looks like i have to work to do. and info on this subject is thanked in advance.

WhiteAccord
02-24-2008, 02:36 AM

I dont think so... I remember, Stock s2k running mid 14's

so. remember how i said i lost to that s2000, well i got my car dyno'd today. 142hp,125tq. I was pretty disappointed, and i got 3 pulls and it was exactly the same all three times. i had a very shakey band, my max power was at 6800rpm and my a/f was low. Ive always had an engine i thought it was the o2 sensor, well it is, but i read there are 2 different o2 codes that can pop up. one being for emissions and one for performance, well im pretty sure mines the second one lol. and i have an egr valve , throttle position, intake air temp codes also. so it looks like i have to work to do. and info on this subject is thanked in advance.

Just because, and just a thought... Would you like to run a grocery getter(Say a stock accord)?

h22ek
02-24-2008, 02:39 AM
what?

WhiteAccord
02-24-2008, 02:57 AM
? :eek: You read right, im asking if your EK would run a stock Accord. I mean with the power your making and the loses your taking and the story that sounds fishy, makes it seem like you cant beat an accord either. Just wondering if you wanted to run one that is slightly modded.

h22ek
02-24-2008, 02:58 AM
why, im clearly not running right.

h22ek
02-24-2008, 02:58 AM
what does "slightly modded" mean

WhiteAccord
02-24-2008, 03:06 AM
Auto with bolt ons... with gas.

KevinT707
02-24-2008, 09:05 PM
Auto with bolt ons... with gas.
Slow.

bigdare23
02-24-2008, 09:18 PM
so. remember how i said i lost to that s2000, well i got my car dyno'd today. 142hp,125tq. I was pretty disappointed, and i got 3 pulls and it was exactly the same all three times. i had a very shakey band, my max power was at 6800rpm and my a/f was low. Ive always had an engine light and i thought it was the o2 sensor, well it is, but i read there are 2 different o2 codes that can pop up. one being for emissions and one for performance, well im pretty sure mines the second one lol. and i have an egr valve , throttle position, intake air temp codes also. so it looks like i have to work to do. and info on this subject is thanked in advance.

:thinking:

looking at those numbers, I wonder if I can be srt-4s too :lmfao:

:ninja:

h22ek
02-24-2008, 10:13 PM
uh, think what you want i know what should happen when i race certain cars, maybe he cant drive but im not lying.

Jin
02-24-2008, 10:14 PM
:thinking:

looking at those numbers, I wonder if I can be srt-4s too :lmfao:

:ninja:

:stupid:

If youre beating SRT-4's you should be beating s2000's.

and with those numbers are you sure it wasn't a neon with an SRT-4 wing?

h22ek
02-25-2008, 01:05 AM
im sure, but i lost to that s2000 because i have no o2 sensor and tps sensor, and egr valve codes, only getting 145hp

TheChosenOne
02-26-2008, 12:59 AM
im sure, but i lost to that s2000 because i have no o2 sensor and tps sensor, and egr valve codes, only getting 145hp
With that being said, how did you beat a SRT4? were just saying it doesn't make sense. Fix your issues, then run it against something lagit.

babyblueS2K
02-28-2008, 08:47 PM
i run 14.1 all day with a sorry ass 60ft. stock srt-4 can hardly pull a fender on the hwy. im not stock but i dont have anything major either.

KevinT707
02-28-2008, 09:23 PM
i run 14.1 all day with a sorry ass 60ft. stock srt-4 can hardly pull a fender on the hwy. im not stock but i dont have anything major either.
You have ran a 14.1 but don't say all day now homie, we both know your avg ET is higher than 14.1. Just keepin it real cuz!

babyblueS2K
02-28-2008, 09:52 PM
IVE GOT 5 OUT OF 7 SLIPS THAT ARE 14.1 IN THE SAME DAY!! lol ill just prove it at silver dollar lol me, u, no bottle lol

-S Double C-
03-08-2008, 02:48 AM

damn Eli thats sucks! I think it's time for a rebuild. A stock GSR puts down more then what you did. My h22 put down 201whp 168trq with I/H/E/ and a Euro R manifold and t-body untuned.