PDA

View Full Version : 06-08 Civic SI Owners...

TrickcitykustomsPrez
02-18-2008, 11:04 PM
so my girlfriend has an 07 Civic Si and i was just wondering what kind of mileage you all got out of the 1st set of tires on yours....the Michelins...her car just rolled over 22k miles and if she drove it another day on those tires it wouldnt have turned out pretty. Ive always had great luck with Toyo tires so we ordered her some Toyo Proxes and had them put on today so hopefully theyll last longer...if not theyre a hell of alot cheaper than what honda wanted for the michelins...$260 EACH lol screw that

Toyos were 80 each :D

myyellowspec
02-20-2008, 08:29 AM
Toyo's are good if tires at 22k are the only problem you have with the car consider yourself lucky. Check out 8thcivic.com.

TrickcitykustomsPrez
02-20-2008, 09:07 AM
lol thats funny cause her car has problems with 3rd gear to. This is why i didnt get a new civic. Ill just stick with the older models :goodjob: Thanks for that site to btw, hadnt seen it before

stock240sx
02-20-2008, 09:55 AM
so she having problem with her third gear too. my brother has the same problem on his 07 si

TrickcitykustomsPrez
02-21-2008, 08:12 AM
yeah we called Hennessey Honda yesterday where she bought the car. Had to leave a message tho. Weve had tons of trouble with them. First when she bought the car as a NEW car it had like 260 miles on it which should make it a demo vehicle, so they were saposed to drop the price some, and there was a dent under the drivers door, which we really didnt care cause you couldnt see it, but they refused to do anything about either of them. We have had more problems with the dealership. If you decide to buy a new honda i suggest finding a better dealership than Hennessey Honda

TrickcitykustomsPrez
02-21-2008, 08:14 AM
so she having problem with her third gear too. my brother has the same problem on his 07 si

yeah ive heard about a petition going around of people trying to make honda do a recall on the transmission, no luck finding where to add my name.