http://www.dailyshownews.com/801_image_04.jpg

we can do this now if you like..

what cha gonna do?

isa2o3
02-18-2008, 11:56 AM
hai2u

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y40/angelone/redgt.jpg

phag. lolololol.

but she buys me girly cars and gives me money for what i was supposed to do anyway.

isa2o3
02-18-2008, 11:59 AM
lol how u he hates her while she does all that. most of like myself have to go to college, work and get good grades and no help from parents. its called growing up. not trying to make u look bad, but u should thank ur mom for making it easy for u.

j0nbunklah0m
02-18-2008, 12:26 PM
hai2u

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y40/angelone/redgt.jpg

phag. lolololol.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA gay boy got called out.. redgt gona get his dad on u!!:gay:

HeLLo iM iZzY
02-18-2008, 12:26 PM
lolololololololol

Sammich
02-18-2008, 12:38 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA gay boy got called out.. redgt gona get his dad on u!!:gay:

bullshiet..he gona get his brother on him

osiriskidd
02-18-2008, 01:47 PM
bullshiet..he gona get his brother on him]

troof.

lololol.

Ed
02-18-2008, 01:55 PM
lol damn

Evil Goat
02-18-2008, 01:58 PM
redgt's brother....ready to whoop that ass....take me to get my phone *****!@

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/3266467/2/istockphoto_3266467_super_kid_punch.jpg

Reaper
02-18-2008, 01:59 PM
damn ya'll are cold! lol

Ed
02-18-2008, 02:00 PM
LOL @ MR.ORG

MistaCee
02-18-2008, 02:05 PM
lol owned

Sammich
02-18-2008, 02:39 PM
redgt's brother....ready to whoop that ass....take me to get my phone *****!@

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/3266467/2/istockphoto_3266467_super_kid_punch.jpg

look at that young laad:lmfao:

Got Milk?
02-18-2008, 02:40 PM
is this supposed to be funny?

Crazy Asian
02-18-2008, 02:41 PM
look at that young laad:lmfao:

um...mmm?

quickdodgeŽ
02-18-2008, 02:47 PM
is this supposed to be funny?

I agree. None of the jabs thrown at redgt are even remotely funny. Later, QD.

AlanŽ
02-18-2008, 03:00 PM
well glad to see everyone can get a good laugh.

LOL at the idiot who made a call out with the wrong info. My mom has never bought me a car. I used her credit yes but I made the payments on it in everyway. Also I will not apologize for the life my dad is able to give me. If I could I would gladly work but thats not the deal.

Glad to see there is a few people that realize this **** is getting really old.I don't mind getting poked and proded just find something new.

Sammich
02-18-2008, 03:01 PM
aye *****..its never old to get beat up by your younger brother...i guess thats why my brother tries his best to keep the upper hand..:D lol

Evil Goat
02-18-2008, 03:02 PM
If I could I would gladly work but thats not the deal.

thats the same thing people on welfare say....your legs broke or something?

AlanŽ
02-18-2008, 03:09 PM
thats the same thing people on welfare say....your legs broke or something?
lol at you thinking this equates to welfare. Think about it. If your parents offered to pay for all your expenses so long as your grades were good would you honestly turn that down? After working 60+ hours a week in high school, help taking care of my moms house, carting my brother and sister around, running track and cross country and because I was doing all that watching my grades dwindle your damn right I took the deal. Either way I am bound to do this legally because of my parents divorce agreement. So even if I wanted to I couldn't. This is the last time I will explain this it's none ya'lls ****en business anyways and I have better things to do with my time then argue with people I don't know about **** they know nothing about.

Peace.

Kyle
02-18-2008, 03:14 PM
lol at you thinking this equates to welfare. Think about it. If your parents offered to pay for all your expenses so long as your grades were good would you honestly turn that down? After working 60+ hours a week in high school, help taking care of my moms house, carting my brother and sister around, running track and cross country and because I was doing all that watching my grades dwindle your damn right I took the deal. Either way I am bound to do this legally because of my parents divorce agreement. So even if I wanted to I couldn't. This is the last time I will explain this it's none ya'lls ****en business anyways and I have better things to do with my time then argue with people I don't know about **** they know nothing about.

Peace.
:blah: :boohoo:

Do you really think people on here dislike you just because you are spoiled? :no:

Evil Goat
02-18-2008, 03:50 PM

Peace.

cheese with that whine anyone? c'mon man, im not sure anyone really cares about your situation, most of us have our own **** to deal with, i dont remember beating you like your 10 year old brother did to get the info out of you....iirc you gave and continue to give out this info as if you want someone to care.....get a psychiatrist if it's screaming to get out that bad

and seriously? legally bound not to work? how old are you? are you a free thinking person? or was your mental state taken into consideration when this divorce agreement was signed? legally, after 18 nothing can prohibit you from getting a job, its a matter of not wanting to....so dont give me that i cant do it bull****

am i jealous? hell yes, **** im still jealous of the pre married me, still living at home with no worries....who wouldnt want all their bills paid while they sit around and play on the internet? problem is my parents instilled self worth, humility, and pride in me....i want to work, and i dont want donations but i dont think youre 25 and out of school either....personally at my house it was school before work, which is all good, as long as youre making good on your promise to your parents in making good grades and becoming a productive part of society then i have no problem with you.

yogi08
02-18-2008, 03:58 PM
leave the guy alone yall... i dont know of why yall are pickin on him, but i know plenty of college students with no job and their parents pay for all their ****. theyre acually good people. this forum has gotten out of hand int he past few years thats for sure.

AlanŽ
02-18-2008, 05:07 PM
cheese with that whine anyone? c'mon man, im not sure anyone really cares about your situation, most of us have our own **** to deal with, i dont remember beating you like your 10 year old brother did to get the info out of you....iirc you gave and continue to give out this info as if you want someone to care.....get a psychiatrist if it's screaming to get out that bad

and seriously? legally bound not to work? how old are you? are you a free thinking person? or was your mental state taken into consideration when this divorce agreement was signed? legally, after 18 nothing can prohibit you from getting a job, its a matter of not wanting to....so dont give me that i cant do it bull****

am i jealous? hell yes, **** im still jealous of the pre married me, still living at home with no worries....who wouldnt want all their bills paid while they sit around and play on the internet? problem is my parents instilled self worth, humility, and pride in me....i want to work, and i dont want donations but i dont think youre 25 and out of school either....personally at my house it was school before work, which is all good, as long as youre making good on your promise to your parents in making good grades and becoming a productive part of society then i have no problem with you.

Thanks man. I am making good on my promise. i got a 3.5 my first semester and am still working my ass off and will continue to do so till I retire. In all seriousness though. Per my parents divorce agreement I'm not supposed to get a job. Trust me I hate getting my allowance everyweek knowing that money could be going to other sh!t. I am by no means a lazy person. I saved up well over a 1k and lived off that my first semester.Reps for not giving me unecessary Bull Sh!t

DrewS2K
02-18-2008, 05:30 PM
Thanks man. I am making good on my promise. i got a 3.5 my first semester and am still working my ass off and will continue to do so till I retire. In all seriousness though. Per my parents divorce agreement I'm not supposed to get a job. Trust me I hate getting my allowance everyweek knowing that money could be going to other sh!t. I am by no means a lazy person. I saved up well over a 1k and lived off that my first semester.Reps for not giving me unecessary Bull Sh!t

you go to gordon, how hard is it to get 3.5? lol

yogi08
02-18-2008, 05:33 PM
omg your car is hideous

AlanŽ
02-18-2008, 05:34 PM
lol you have no room to ask questions such as these when you do nothing but live at home.

AlanŽ
02-18-2008, 05:35 PM
omg your car is hideous
:eek: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :goodjob: reps

DrewS2K
02-18-2008, 05:38 PM
lmao <<<georgia southern...

AlanŽ
02-18-2008, 05:41 PM
lmao <<<georgia southern...
Well congrats on finally getting into school somewhere cause when we met up for that shoot you werent doin squat but workin. Still though Georgia Southern is not like 100x better than Gordon and besides I'm transfering to Georgia Tech either in the fall or next spring :goodjob:

DrewS2K
02-18-2008, 05:42 PM
was enrolled in 2006...

j0nbunklah0m
02-18-2008, 05:45 PM

Peace.

lmfao.. is it even possible to work 60+ hours a week while ur still in highschool?

AlanŽ
02-18-2008, 05:45 PM
was enrolled in 2006...
so then you basically are either lying now or weren't going when we met up or were lying then. Either way congrats

AlanŽ
02-18-2008, 05:47 PM
lmfao.. is it even possible to work 60+ hours a week while ur still in highschool?
Yup. 5-1am mon-fri =40 hours then all day shifts on the weekends

yogi08
02-18-2008, 05:47 PM
bagged accord guy... you go to georgia southern? still?
never seen you around. probably good though because i carry ricer tickets constantly.

j0nbunklah0m
02-18-2008, 05:48 PM
Yup. 5-1am mon-fri =40 hours then all day shifts on the weekends

and u still had energy to wake up at like 6am n run track that afternoon... dont believe it

AlanŽ
02-18-2008, 05:50 PM
and u still had energy to wake up at like 6am n run track that afternoon... dont believe it
I don't care if you believe it or not but my bank statements prove otherwise.

j0nbunklah0m
02-18-2008, 05:51 PM
I don't care if you believe it or not but my bank statements prove otherwise.

mommys money dont count

AlanŽ
02-18-2008, 05:53 PM
your right it doesnt i wasn;t getting money from mommy or daddy at that point if anything mommy was getting money from me

j0nbunklah0m
02-18-2008, 05:58 PM
well glad to see everyone can get a good laugh.

LOL at the idiot who made a call out with the wrong info. My mom has never bought me a car. I used her credit yes but I made the payments on it in everyway. Also I will not apologize for the life my dad is able to give me. If I could I would gladly work but thats not the deal.

Glad to see there is a few people that realize this **** is getting really old.I don't mind getting poked and proded just find something new.

lol 0-3 buddy mommy didn't buy my car.....daddy did lol. Seriously just shut the fucc up

eh i thot daddy bought it?:thinking:

j0nbunklah0m
02-18-2008, 06:03 PM
dug urself a hole huh?

AlanŽ
02-18-2008, 06:08 PM
lol 0-3 buddy mommy didn't buy my car.....daddy did lol. Seriously just shut the fucc up

LOL I have had three cars. The first one I bought. The 2nd one I got when I was 16 using my mom's credit but I made the insurance gas and car payments plus all the mods. This car my dad gave to me when my mom kicked me out. Anything else you wanna act like you know about noob?

AlanŽ
02-18-2008, 06:08 PM

0-3 lol your 0-4 now

j0nbunklah0m
02-18-2008, 06:17 PM
notice how long it took u to make up an excuse

BTLFED
02-18-2008, 06:17 PM
omg your car is hideous

:lmfao: :lmfao: Reps for the truth! :lmfao:

AlanŽ
02-18-2008, 06:27 PM
notice how long it took u to make up an excuse
call of duty takes precedence over IA

BTLFED
02-18-2008, 06:39 PM

That is pathetic.

Kyle
02-18-2008, 06:52 PM
Lol. He's gonna tear tech up. :eek:

leave the guy alone yall... i dont know of why yall are pickin on him, but i know plenty of college students with no job and their parents pay for all their ****. theyre acually good people. this forum has gotten out of hand int he past few years thats for sure.
It's not because he's spoiled its because he's a douche.

I'm transfering to Georgia Tech either in the fall or next spring :goodjob:
:rolleyes: I can't wait.

osiriskidd
02-18-2008, 10:03 PM

i honestly don't care if you're spoiled or not.

some of the stuff you've told us is just too funny to forget sometimes.

poking fun. don't mind me. if you think getting butthurt over this is something worth doing then go for it.

but uhh... posting like 30 times in a thread kinda shows you care.