PDA

View Full Version : IvanSnow vs White SRT-4

SpeedyDGP
02-17-2008, 02:19 AM
This run was between IvanSnow's 240SX and the faster White SRT-4 that comes to the BP meets.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guMVrZpYOcM

the run started at about a 45 mph roll

IvanSnow was running 16-17 psi

and the SRT-4 was running ?? psi

IvanSnow did not brake-boost

the SRT-4 brake-boosted

2.3 Evo 8
02-17-2008, 02:23 AM
Night video's suck!

rojodamonkey
02-17-2008, 03:54 AM
good kill, night vids ftl

LEAVINU
02-17-2008, 10:40 AM
the faster White SRT-4 that comes to the BP meets.

Glad I didnt waste my gas bringing my car down there for this guy. If it is the same guy he wanted to run a vette at the V during the last meet. Said he would be more than happy to run my car with a ****ty grin on his face of, "I am going to bust this vette owners a$$!"

:headslap:

Good kill Ivan. Nothing better than spinning tires and still draggin someone's a$$ down the road.:goodjob:

CHADbee
02-17-2008, 10:51 AM
good kill ivan! i heard he was gonna run a rb26 240 last night. i didnt see u out there. i would come hollered at ya!

for thoose that dont know this guy has my old turbo set up that was in my POS neon.

On_Her_Face
02-17-2008, 11:49 AM
i'm not even watching this video cause i know what ivan did to me lol

LEAVINU
02-17-2008, 03:13 PM
for those that dont know this guy has my old turbo set up that was in my POS neon.

Then it is the same guy as he mentioned he had your same setup.

CHADbee
02-17-2008, 03:20 PM
Then it is the same guy as he mentioned he had your same setup.
he even asked me about ur car at the V meet. i told him good luck with ya lol

if his car is running right it should be a lil bit quicker than what mine was but mine really wasnt all that fast, i mean it hung well for what it was but still....

when i seen him last night before he went to run ivan he said he had boost leaks but leaks or not i know ivans car and his 240 is a motherf*ckin beast

Tech5
02-17-2008, 04:15 PM
damn nice runnn,,,,240 FTW!

Member31410
02-17-2008, 04:19 PM
Hey, that video looked like my first encounter with Ivan but I was the one pulling. LOL. J/P with you Ivan. The first time I ran Ivan, I was pulling on him like in the video. He ended up having clutch issues. After he put in his new clutch, Ivan put from a car to two cars on me on our runs. I warned the white SRT-4 back then when he asked about Ivan. Nice slaughter Ivan.

SpoolBus
02-17-2008, 05:52 PM
Looks like he had LED's on his intercooler...maybe they weren't bright enough.. :???: Waste of gas

13Bracer
02-17-2008, 06:23 PM
nice vid man:goodjob:

blake06gto
02-17-2008, 07:59 PM
ya he wanted to run me but never followed up on it. like he was waiting on me to come over and say lets go. i already had beat him twice... so i was the champ, he was the challeneger. wanna go, come to me.

Maniac1
02-17-2008, 08:04 PM
Glad I didnt waste my gas bringing my car down there for this guy. If it is the same guy he wanted to run a vette at the V during the last meet. Said he would be more than happy to run my car with a ****ty grin on his face of, "I am going to bust this vette owners a$$!"

Good kill Ivan. Nothing better than spinning tires and still draggin someone's a$$ down the road.:goodjob:I know what you're talking about. Two varsity's ago, he came up to me asking me to run. I already knew he was running chad's old setup, and he was acting like he wasn't. He's mad cocky and thinks he can beat any car on the hwy. I agreed to run him once I was tuned and offered a roll and a dig, of course he laughed at the idea of a dig but whatever.

You would own his ass, so I wouldn't even stress it. :lmfao:

Btw, good kills Ivan.

pure insanity
02-17-2008, 08:50 PM
he was running 20 psi. the car is quick and i can tell you its not running exactly the same setup that chad was running. its got a few more "custom" touches. he made the run on 20 psi and had just bought a new boost controller. i have no idea why it was at 20 psi but it should have been at 26 psi. he was about 50-60hp down from what its tuned for.

whats up with the 240 anyways, i hear its cool as hell but id like to know the real story.

that video sucks balls.

CHADbee
02-17-2008, 08:58 PM
he was running 20 psi. the car is quick and i can tell you its not running exactly the same setup that chad was running. its got a few more "custom" touches. he made the run on 20 psi and had just bought a new boost controller. i have no idea why it was at 20 psi but it should have been at 26 psi. he was about 50-60hp down from what its tuned for.

whats up with the 240 anyways, i hear its cool as hell but id like to know the real story.

that video sucks balls.
he wasnt getting full boost cause he had a boost leak on the hotside intercooler pipe.

pure insanity
02-17-2008, 09:02 PM
yea he seems to be cursed with boost leaks. its about to drive me crazy chaseing them all.

ivansnow
02-17-2008, 10:11 PM
yeah good race last night but damn it took us like 2 1/2 hours to get it done he was scared of (pigs) but we got it done he said he was on low boost And that he wants to run me on high boost this weekend coming up but might not happen he takes way tooooooooo long to race i was on low boost So me on high boost is just not gonna happen

ivansnow
02-17-2008, 10:17 PM
Hey, that video looked like my first encounter with Ivan but I was the one pulling. LOL. J/P with you Ivan. The first time I ran Ivan, I was pulling on him like in the video. He ended up having clutch issues. After he put in his new clutch, Ivan put from a car to two cars on me on our runs. I warned the white SRT-4 back then when he asked about Ivan. Nice slaughter Ivan.

lol Yeah i remember that night i was like :eek:damn!! that srt moves and yeah you got me like 20cars lol my clutch was bad. but then i came back and :idb: ur ass lol. we should try it again meng i heard ur running more boost

Nitro
02-17-2008, 10:23 PM
nice kill son!!!!

ivansnow
02-17-2008, 10:24 PM
^^^ Grasias amigo

Z U L8R
02-18-2008, 09:32 AM
hahha domination ^_^

good kill ese

Dave =]

TS240
02-18-2008, 10:45 AM
yeah good race last night but damn it took us like 2 1/2 hours to get it done he was scared of (pigs) but we got it done he said he was on low boost And that he wants to run me on high boost this weekend coming up but might not happen he takes way tooooooooo long to race i was on low boost So me on high boost is just not gonna happen
lol, I didn't think this race was ever gonna happen. Nice kill man:goodjob:

NosVette
02-18-2008, 12:02 PM

:headslap:

Good kill Ivan. Nothing better than spinning tires and still draggin someone's a$$ down the road.:goodjob:

:lmfao: I remember when the white neon wanted to run me but another blue one thats faster than the white one told me to run but the pigs got their and he caught up with me on the hwy so we ran and we did like a 55 roll to like 100 and I put 3 cars on him and that was when my vette only had exhaust...man you would have murdered him...but whats funny that a guy that knows him told me he was a Corvette Killer so after I beat him I was like :thinking: WTF happened their I was expecting to see his tails...

EJ_Allmota
02-18-2008, 12:40 PM
great kill..

LEAVINU
02-18-2008, 09:04 PM
Corvette Killer he says eh............
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

2.3 Evo 8
02-18-2008, 11:33 PM
That is one sexy vette in your sig Nosvette. I love the wheels.

j0nbunklah0m
02-18-2008, 11:51 PM
^^^ Grasias amigo

hey werent u at indian trail that saturday?

Ronsam2006
02-19-2008, 12:07 AM
hey werent u at indian trail that saturday?

X2?

Member31410
02-19-2008, 12:31 PM
lol Yeah i remember that night i was like :eek:damn!! that srt moves and yeah you got me like 20cars lol my clutch was bad. but then i came back and :idb: ur ass lol. we should try it again meng i heard ur running more boost

Due to lack of traction right now from the weather, I'm back on stock boost. I'll let you know when I turn it back up.

osiriskidd
02-19-2008, 01:25 PM
was it a fat mexican guy in that neon?

ivansnow
02-19-2008, 08:26 PM
X2?

yeah i was there. And ur the guy that raced the altima right?

Ronsam2006
02-21-2008, 05:29 PM
yeah i was there. And ur the guy that raced the altima right?
Yea I raced the altima.