PDA

View Full Version : Random You Believe ??????

GuessWho
02-16-2008, 01:36 PM
http://www.flurl.com/item/Suicide_man_jumps_from_house___u_309255

IDK wat to think...

Maniac1
02-16-2008, 01:38 PM
IDK wat to think...That's because you're a fucking idiot.

GuessWho
02-16-2008, 01:40 PM
^^ and the dirty sanchez speaks out for some random reason....
Yes or no question you stupid f*ck...

Maniac1
02-16-2008, 01:43 PM
^^ and the anti-christian speaks out for some random reason....
Yes or no question you stupid f*ck...If you can't answer that question yourself you're a retard. How the hell could that be real? Explain, how you're having such a hard time solving this mystery? Do I need to call scoobydoo and his crew to come assist you?

carbon_crash
02-16-2008, 02:11 PM
**** is fake. Good video editing though.

GuessWho
02-16-2008, 02:19 PM
If you can't answer that question yourself you're a retard. How the hell could that be real? Explain, how you're having such a hard time solving this mystery? Do I need to call scoobydoo and his crew to come assist you?

Why have you not been banned yet...
Do i need a teacher to come help you say yes or no/ fake or not fake/ ?????
ofcourse i know its fake you ****tard...

Maniac1
02-16-2008, 02:23 PM
Why have you not been banned yet...
Do i need a teacher to come help you say yes or no/ fake or not fake/ ?????
ofcourse i know its fake you ****tard...You are seriously the definition of jackass! You're a fucking moron, If you already knew it was fake, why the hell did you ask this?

IDK wat to think...IDK, means. I don't know. Are you saying that you didn't know if the video was fake or real, til after I came in here and made you look like a complete dumbass? get your sh!t together hot shot, you have no fucking clue how to deal with someone like me.

81911SC
02-16-2008, 02:39 PM
You are seriously the definition of jackass! You're a fucking moron, If you already knew it was fake, why the hell did you ask this?

IDK, means. I don't know. Are you saying that you didn't know if the video was fake or real, til after I came in here and made you look like a complete dumbass? get your sh!t together hot shot, you have no fucking clue how to deal with someone like me.

What? WHAT WAS THAT? Sorry I must have misheard, I thought I heard a giant ****** mouthing off at me with something he sure as **** could never back up, but it must have just been my imagination. Because after I imagined hearing that, I proceeded to imagine how good it would feel to break that persons ****ing spinal cord over my knee. I imagined how my next step is usually to rip out one of the persons ****ing ribs and jab it straight through their nose into their brain cavity. I imagined pulling that rib back out, and then brain****ing that dead ****** through the new massive hole in his face I created.

But I didn't really hear anything, right? no one would be ****ing dumb enough to talk to me like that on here

Maniac1
02-16-2008, 02:51 PM
What? WHAT WAS THAT? Sorry I must have misheard, I thought I heard a giant ****** mouthing off at me with something he sure as **** could never back up, but it must have just been my imagination. Because after I imagined hearing that, I proceeded to imagine how good it would feel to break that persons ****ing spinal cord over my knee. I imagined how my next step is usually to rip out one of the persons ****ing ribs and jab it straight through their nose into their brain cavity. I imagined pulling that rib back out, and then brain****ing that dead ****** through the new massive hole in his face I created.

But I didn't really hear anything, right? no one would be ****ing dumb enough to talk to me like that on hereLOFL! :lmao:

integraguy06
02-16-2008, 03:33 PM
such hatred from emos, harda$$es, punks, mexicans, and blacks everywhere... and dont forget the stupid crackers like myself... there needs to be a hate off one of these days

81911SC
02-16-2008, 03:36 PM
such hatred from emos, harda$$es, punks, mexicans, and blacks everywhere... and dont forget the stupid crackers like myself... there needs to be a hate off one of these days
**** it you know what?
No more Mr. Nice Guy, I come in your threads and I post so that you think someone gives a damn about your stupid worthless so called "life" well this is the end of the ****ing line. From now on im gonna make your message board life a living hell and you cant do anything about it except burn, and if someone comes to put the fire out ill tear them down like a tree limb by limb just like I did you. I almost want you to test me just so I can unleash the beast on your sorry ass and be done with you forever so go ahead and give me the green light,******.

integraguy06
02-16-2008, 03:39 PM
i just think its funny how so many people talk shi*t all the time yet, no one ever seems to be agreeing or giving any compliments unless its on the car pics or vids forums...

81911SC
02-16-2008, 03:47 PM
Well no ****, mother****er. Want me to punch you in the mouth?

integraguy06
02-16-2008, 05:18 PM
punch me in the mouth? why how about you throw me into moving traffic on 75?

i like that idea much more

GuessWho
02-17-2008, 04:15 PM
And i wonder why maniac bit.ch doesnt come to the meets....:thinking:

Gotta clue tho....