PDA

View Full Version : Black History Month...

KidSaru
02-15-2008, 02:16 AM
Stupidest shlt ever. Special treatment will only make you realise we haven't advanced one bit. And the idea that African Americans created everything from rock and roll to dreadlocks...Fucck outta here.

And before you pull out your already over-expired race card: :2up:

/rant

TheGodfather
02-15-2008, 02:38 AM
It is the stupidest idea ever and only furthers racism.

Everything black people do nowadays only sets them back further and continually seperates them from those they wish to be equal with.

They are not equal, but above and get preferntial treatment almost everwhere they go. Yet one racial slur uttered or some ignorant racist will make them think how the white man is still keeping them down.

They get jobs before me. They get scholarships before me. They get into schools before me. Oh but we are equal?

If equality is what they are searching for, they should expect nothing and get nothing. Their own TV channels, a holiday for some womanizer piece of sh!t, and a whole month dedicated to them as well as the aformentioned benefits make civil rights more of a joke than anything else.

For those who want to call me racist for my above diatribe, go ahead. Yet that only shows the ignorance you have is of the same level of ignorance as an actual racist.

Funny, it seems I should be fighting for equality after it is all said and done.

turbosx©
02-15-2008, 03:41 AM
this has been covered before.who gives a d@mn. its a freakin month whooped d doo.Also I hope your speaking in general for the black people.

godfather: what jobs,what schools,and what scholarships?

TheGodfather
02-15-2008, 03:56 AM
this has been covered before.who gives a d@mn. its a freakin month whooped d doo.Also I hope your speaking in general for the black people.

My current business location was sued for not having minority employees some time back. So now regardless of qualifications, a black person will get hired more likely than a white person because they are black.

Schools...hmm, every one in the United States? I don't see schools accepting white kids to meet quotas.

And scholarships? Oh right, because there is a United Caucasian College Fund too. :rolleyes:

DUBSf22c
02-15-2008, 05:28 AM
buhahahahaha.. this is hilarious.

Its all been said before. All of it will never stop. Eventually we will be equality. When everyone is passed away who came from that era.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a184/Dubs03RSX/funny%20signs/blackhump3.gif

Bruce Leroy
02-15-2008, 06:17 AM
I'm just curious why it bothers people so much... Why do you care if we get a month or not? And what does "having a month" mean. If you don't want to learn about black history in feb then just dont. Are you jealous or something?

And to the godafther... look at the amount of blacks vs. whites on college campuses, and then come back and tell me that black people always get into school and get scolarships first.. You cant.

BobbyFresco
02-15-2008, 08:43 AM
I'm just curious why it bothers people so much... Why do you care if we get a month or not? And what does "having a month" mean. If you don't want to learn about black history in feb then just dont. Are you jealous or something?

And to the godafther... look at the amount of blacks vs. whites on college campuses, and then come back and tell me that black people always get into school and get scolarships first.. You cant.

Exactly.....

People making uneducated comments ftl......
Because minority and more specifically, black representation of population at 99 percent of colleges and universities across America is so significant.:rolleyes:

and really, who cares about ONE MONTH?
I guess the other eleven months of the year aren't dedicated to history or culture that isn't based primarily on European ( read white) subject matter....
Like anything different is learned from year to year. It's the same repetitive shyt, and even so, how is it really hurting you to "learn" about a different culture that is a major part of US history?

And MLK day being based on a as you put it,womanizing individual...

Hmmm, lets look at this a little more closely....

American historians tend to revere figures such as Thomas Jefferson, who was a womanizer and one of the " founding fathers" of this country. So, under your logic, are his accomplishments any less significant because of his extracurricular exploits? NO. So that argument is null and void....

TIGERJC
02-15-2008, 08:44 AM
LOL at BHM being racist, next thing you're going to say is "BET" and "TV 1" is racist too.

Of all the things you could be worried about, you pick the most innocent thing to b.itch about.

BHM was never suppose to be mainstream as it has now become. It made so that the black youth would know their people's accomplishments Because the only thing in school that talks about black, talks about them being nothing more than slaves.

BobbyFresco
02-15-2008, 08:45 AM
Stupidest shlt ever. Special treatment will only make you realise we haven't advanced one bit. And the idea that African Americans created everything from rock and roll to dreadlocks...Fucck outta here.

/rant

LOL..like YOU really have a reason to be so angry...

You're a white male. In America. Relax.....:lmfao:

BobbyFresco
02-15-2008, 08:46 AM
LOL at BHM being racist, next thing you're going to say "BET" and "TV 1" is racist too.

Of all the things you could be worried about, you pick the most innocent thing to b.itch about.

BHM was never suppose to be mainstream as it has now become. It made so that the black youth would know their people's accomplishments, because they only thing you mention school about black ppl was that they were slaves.

Thank you.....x2:goodjob:

1000cckiller
02-15-2008, 08:49 AM
Exactly.....

People making uneducated comments ftl......
Because minority and more specifically, black representation of population at 99 percent of colleges and universities across America is so significant.:rolleyes:

and really, who cares about ONE MONTH?
I guess the other eleven months of the year aren't dedicated to history or culture that isn't based primarily on European ( read white) subject matter....
Like anything different is learned from year to year. It's the same repetitive shyt, and even so, how is it really hurting you to "learn" about a different culture that is a major part of US history?

And MLK day being based on a as you put it,womanizing individual...

Hmmm, lets look at this a little more closely....

American historians tend to revere figures such as Thomas Jefferson, who was a womanizer and one of the " founding fathers" of this country. So, under your logic, are his accomplishments any less significant because of his extracurricular exploits? NO. So that argument is null and void....x2

1000cckiller
02-15-2008, 08:49 AM
LOL at BHM being racist, next thing you're going to say is "BET" and "TV 1" is racist too.

BHM was never suppose to be mainstream as it has now become. It made so that the black youth would know their people's accomplishments, because the only thing in school that talks about black, talks about them being nothing more than slaves.correct

Crazy Asian
02-15-2008, 08:50 AM
Im from Cali and Im still in shock as how many white and blacks are here.

TIGERJC
02-15-2008, 08:52 AM
Atlanta is the new Harlem.

BlkCD5
02-15-2008, 09:11 AM
Get over it KidSaru. Are you pissed off because have to write a paper on Black History month?

originally posted by dubs04sti
buhahahahaha.. this is hilarious. Its all been said before. All of it will never stop. Eventually we will be equality. When everyone is passed away who came from that era.

Sure. :rolleyes:

Kevykev
02-15-2008, 09:21 AM
LOL at there being a thread about this every year!

On_Her_Face
02-15-2008, 09:32 AM
eh, i could careless, we could call december black history month, its just a month

tony
02-15-2008, 09:45 AM
LOL at there being a thread about this every year!

lol Like clockwork, I don't even get worked up over it anymore. I do think some of the responses show IA has matured some.. thats always nice. The original poster is too stupid and probably wouldn't comprehend my response so I'll leave it at that.

BB6dohcvtec
02-15-2008, 10:35 AM
It is the stupidest idea ever and only furthers racism.

Everything black people do nowadays only sets them back further and continually seperates them from those they wish to be equal with.

They are not equal, but above and get preferntial treatment almost everwhere they go. Yet one racial slur uttered or some ignorant racist will make them think how the white man is still keeping them down.

They get jobs before me. They get scholarships before me. They get into schools before me. Oh but we are equal?

If equality is what they are searching for, they should expect nothing and get nothing. Their own TV channels, a holiday for some womanizer piece of sh!t, and a whole month dedicated to them as well as the aformentioned benefits make civil rights more of a joke than anything else.

For those who want to call me racist for my above diatribe, go ahead. Yet that only shows the ignorance you have is of the same level of ignorance as an actual racist.

Funny, it seems I should be fighting for equality after it is all said and done.

yet you are racist and my ignorance level is nowhere near yours. Bet is actually owned by a white man the same guy who run the company that runs MTV and VH-1. As stunt said earlier Thomas Jefferson was a womanizer is he a piece of **** as well? civil right was never and will never be in joke, it might be from you since you never spoke to relatives who actually had to suffer through it.

funny, it seems like the only people who car about black history month poor white guys who will blame minorities for all their shortcomings. please go back to rocking the legend and saying USF is the greatest football team in Florida.

edit: thought i would end that with something equally as ignorant as his comment

R3RUN
02-15-2008, 10:51 AM
Why was it so important that blacks get a month?

Look at the amount of whites vs. blacks that drop out of high school. I'm sure you will find it reflects the amount of whites vs. blacks in college. And trust me, you can get a lot more money being a black student than a white student.

turbosx©
02-15-2008, 11:01 AM
My current business location was sued for not having minority employees some time back. So now regardless of qualifications, a black person will get hired more likely than a white person because they are black.

Schools...hmm, every one in the United States? I don't see schools accepting white kids to meet quotas.

And scholarships? Oh right, because there is a United Caucasian College Fund too. :rolleyes:

Do you own this business?what were the details of this lawsuit?As for Getting hired because you are black,thats just a opinion so its void.

Schools:this again is stupid.have you thought that maybe because they are already met?

Scholarships: google white ethnic scholarships.

Like i said before stop bein a saggy pu$$y and get over.

R3RUN
02-15-2008, 11:04 AM
All I am going to say before leaving this thread is that when we reach "equality" the white male will be the most punished person in society.

BobbyFresco
02-15-2008, 11:46 AM
Why was it so important that blacks get a month?

Look at the amount of whites vs. blacks that drop out of high school. I'm sure you will find it reflects the amount of whites vs. blacks in college. And trust me, you can get a lot more money being a black student than a white student.

Why is it so significant for you to oppose it?

How is it harming you in any way?
Are you not able to live a normal life during the month of Feb because of Black History Month?

And secondly...would you care to provide us with factual stats and information that back up the claim that black students are provided more money for school in comparison to white students?

I'l wait while you get those #'s for me...........

BobbyFresco
02-15-2008, 11:50 AM
All I am going to say before leaving this thread is that when we reach "equality" the white male will be the most punished person in society.

:rolleyes:

How long has the "white man" controlled the majority of the world and civilization?

You lose some of what you believe are your god given rights and now you're a victim..Give me a ****ing break. The white man can't control EVERYTHING FOREVER....

I'm sure that you as a white man have nothing to worry about.....:goodjob:

Mr.Big
02-15-2008, 12:00 PM

/rant

I dont understand what ur saying. Whats ur point???
Blacks
^
Created rock and roll its true!
Nappy hair locking up without twisting is real dreadlocks. What other race hair locks up like that??
so what u talking bout?

Mr.Big
02-15-2008, 12:21 PM
KidSaru
Ur a another punk ass white boy that aint going to
show ur face where we been at. So why hate and talk s hit
Live with it. Its ur culture.

BobbyFresco
02-15-2008, 12:23 PM
I dont understand what ur saying. Whats ur point???
Blacks
^
Created rock and roll its true!
Nappy hair locking up without twisting is real dreadlocks. What other race hair locks up like that??
so what u talking bout?

LOL...no shyt... It has been historically proven that white performers rerecorded
music that was originally created by black artists because of refusal to release music by black artists during the that time.....

and dreads, that shouldn't even be an argument....LOL...

Seriously, this shyt makes me laugh.

First people say that we don't do ****: we don't work, we sell drugs, have illegitimate children, which statiscally there are more white people leading in these areas btw, but then we're accused of taking your scholarships, jobs, and opportunities in the same breath...So which one is it?

I think I'm not alone when I say that the white man faces no immediate threat when it comes to the white man's collective control over the world...

Stop your damn crying and whining because other people are trying to get ahead as well....

imbosile
02-15-2008, 12:32 PM

I agree with most of what you're saying, except for the part about scholarships. Scholarships are so far from fair it's ridiculous. African American students are not held up to the same standards as Caucasians. I can remember back at our high school, they gave out awards for PSAT scores and. One of my best friends, he's black, won an award and he had a lower score than me. It's like apples and oranges.

KidSaru
02-15-2008, 12:32 PM
This thread turned into exactly what I imagined it would. I bunch of ignorant ass uninformed people that think they know everything.

"Punk ass white boy" :lmfao: ...That's news to me.

Mr.Big
02-15-2008, 12:34 PM
This thread turned into exactly what I imagined it would. I bunch of ignorant ass uninformed people that think they know everything.

Ignorant?? u post this lame ass thread
Tell me ur point postin ?

KidSaru
02-15-2008, 12:36 PM
Because black history month only holds African Americans back. It doesn't advance a damn thing...That was and is my entire arguement.

Mr.Big
02-15-2008, 12:37 PM
Because black history month only holds African Americans back. It doesn't advance a damn thing...That was and is my entire arguement.

Its a culture of are history

81911SC
02-15-2008, 12:38 PM
You can't listen to "Mr. Big". Seriously, faggo t has already proved he is a idiot.

KidSaru
No it's not, open your mind and realise...

81911SC
Its a culture of are history
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
See above post.

Mr.Big
02-15-2008, 12:39 PM
^^^ Get ur red head ass off minds cuz!!
U dont know S hit

MistaCee
How does it hold black people back? It is a time for everyone to remember the ignorances that went on and the fight good people (not just black) went through to get rights

KidSaru
Point proven.

81911SC
02-15-2008, 12:40 PM
^^^ Get ur red head ass off minds cuz!!
U dont know S hit
I don't even know what to say.

chinitoxamor
I could care less.. I'm viet and chinese.. I dont know about you but I grew up in Riverdale and Forest Park being poor in a 1 room apartment when 7 other people living together.. I'm not black..I grew up wanting alot of stuff that I couldnt have and wanting to go places and do things that I never got to do as a kid... but damn sure.. you aint got nothing to be mad about because youre not black, today's modern society we work as a group and as individuals we're a diversified nationality. we all have our own reasons for holidays or special events and you cant say that its not true because it is a fact.. not any opinion. Alot of people would have something to say about it because first of all, nobody did anything to you. Nobody made you a slave or took away your freedom or even locked you up, so why not go learn some history and then understand why certain nationalities have certain holidays.. well enough said by me.. I just dont see why youre getting mad at something that you have no part of.

BobbyFresco

and your initial post is indicative of someone of great intellect...:rolleyes:

I've seen and heard more compelling arguments on this subject from kids who ride in the little yellow buses with padded interiors....:lmfao:

Mr.Big
02-15-2008, 12:42 PM
I don't even know what to say.
Get off my nuts thats what minds mean F uck boy
Damn shawty u lame as f uck . U still be talking s hit behind ur computer.

chinitoxamor
02-15-2008, 12:43 PM
I agree with most of what you're saying, except for the part about scholarships. Scholarships are so far from fair it's ridiculous. African American students are not held up to the same standards as Caucasians. I can remember back at our high school, they gave out awards for PSAT scores and. One of my best friends, he's black, won an award and he had a lower score than me. It's like apples and oranges.

advantages?? tell the white people who are on your board of education to change that.. its not the black guy's fault for getting a award for having lower scores than you. its the board of education's fault.

81911SC
02-15-2008, 12:44 PM
Get off my nuts thats what minds mean F uck boy
Damn shawty u lame as f uck . U still be talking s hit behind ur computer.
I'm just quoting you're stupidity. Granted there are a lot of quotes.
You are a disgrace.

Mr.Big
02-15-2008, 12:45 PM
No it's not, open your mind and realise...

Whats ur point?? Realise what ?? About what my people been though to get equal rights in this county.

thinkfast®
SMELLS LIKE BACON IN HERE

BobbyFresco
advantages?? tell the white people who are on your board of education to change that.. its not the black guy's fault for getting a award for having lower scores than you. its the board of education's fault.

x2

Mr.Big
02-15-2008, 12:46 PM
81911SC

Stop talkin to me man. Talk to me in person

81911SC
Whats ur point?? Realise what ?? About what my people been though to get equal rights in this county.
Who? The women?

KidSaru
How does it hold black people back? It is a time for everyone to remember the ignorances that went on and the fight good people (not just black) went through to get rights

I would find it hard to remember something our generation had no hand in...

And it holds EVERYONE back.

Do you honestly think making innocent people fill guilty helps anything?

81911SC
02-15-2008, 12:47 PM
81911SC

Stop talkin to me man. Talk to me in person
I don't go by the shelters.

Kevykev
02-15-2008, 12:49 PM
Oh wow, so there's really an argument in here?

wow people really no how to waste time!

KidSaru
02-15-2008, 12:50 PM
Oh wow, so there's really an argument in here?

wow people really no how to waste time!

I'm on my lunch break, why not.

BobbyFresco
02-15-2008, 12:51 PM
I would find it hard to remember something our generation had no hand it...

All insults aside, please explain to me how "enduring" Black History Month affects you personally? How does it affect society in a negative manner?

If you care to have a proper debate, insults will be left out on my end as they should be on yours....

chinitoxamor
02-15-2008, 12:55 PM
I would find it hard to remember something our generation had no hand it...

thats like me asking you.. does it feel good to you to make someone black your slave??

truth is.. some people stay ignorant. some people learn. people make mistakes. the things you seen on television influence the minds of people to act and take part in something stupid or move up and educate themselve to being smart and richer than youre average friend. but black history month does not have anything to do to slow down or holdback black people from doing anything, black history month is for those who care about their past and what happened in their past and motivating other to join in on what they call THEIR RIGHT TO FREEDOM AND SPEECH. therefore, its not the event thats causing anything, its just individual people who go out there and make stupid mistakes and you look at one and judge him or her and then judge everyone else because of their skin color, you really overlooked on yourself because their all kinds of nationality of people who made mistakes and got arrest and been ignorant, that includes white,black,asian,hispanics, whatever else there is out there everyone is different so you cant judge one person and put it into a WHOLE SOCIETY PROBLEM, when youre not looking at it both ways.

KidSaru
02-15-2008, 01:02 PM
All insults aside, please explain to me how "enduring" Black History Month affects you personally? How does it affect society in a negative manner?

If you care to have a proper debate, insults will be left out on my end as they should be on yours....

I respect that.

Read this, this is the whole basis of my arguement:

http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~zj5j-gttl/t940224.htm

BobbyFresco
02-15-2008, 01:03 PM
KidSaru:

I have a question for you...

There are a multitude of months and "holidays" that are ethnically and organizationally oriented, that are celebrated througout the year.

Obviously said holidays are not as publicized or mainstream as Black History
Month....

Are you in favor of doing away with them as well, or just specifically BHM?
If so, what would be your reasons.....

chinitoxamor
02-15-2008, 01:05 PM
I respect that.

http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~zj5j-gttl/t940224.htm (http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/%7Ezj5j-gttl/t940224.htm)

i read it, its true because its a fact, but sitll doesnt change my mind because its the individual's who make up their choice to improve society, or stay ignorant and do something stupid.

anyways im done with this thread

KidSaru
02-15-2008, 01:05 PM
thats like me asking you.. does it feel good to you to make someone black your slave??

truth is.. some people stay ignorant. some people learn. people make mistakes. the things you seen on television influence the minds of people to act and take part in something stupid or move up and educate themselve to being smart and richer than youre average friend. but black history month does not have anything to do to slow down or holdback black people from doing anything, black history month is for those who care about their past and what happened in their past and motivating other to join in on what they call THEIR RIGHT TO FREEDOM AND SPEECH. therefore, its not the event thats causing anything, its just individual people who go out there and make stupid mistakes and you look at one and judge him or her and then judge everyone else because of their skin color, you really overlooked on yourself because their all kinds of nationality of people who made mistakes and got arrest and been ignorant, that includes white,black,asian,hispanics, whatever else there is out there everyone is different so you cant judge one person and put it into a WHOLE SOCIETY PROBLEM, when youre not looking at it both ways.

That was decent.

TheGodfather
02-15-2008, 01:09 PM
yet you are racist and my ignorance level is nowhere near yours. Bet is actually owned by a white man the same guy who run the company that runs MTV and VH-1. As stunt said earlier Thomas Jefferson was a womanizer is he a piece of **** as well? civil right was never and will never be in joke, it might be from you since you never spoke to relatives who actually had to suffer through it.

funny, it seems like the only people who car about black history month poor white guys who will blame minorities for all their shortcomings. please go back to rocking the legend and saying USF is the greatest football team in Florida.

edit: thought i would end that with something equally as ignorant as his comment

Do you enjoy posting about each one of my posts you nutsucking ******?

Yes, Thomas Jefferson was a womanizer. But do we have a whole ****ing day to celebrate him being a founding father? Of course not. He's white.

Oh, and you pulled the suffering card. IT'S 2008 MORON, GET OVER IT AND STOP CRYING!

Your only line of defense is continually bringing up that I like USF, and of course because I have an Acura Legend that is something to get on my ass for.

Well how about you go back to being a Gator fanboy who couldn't get into the school because his grades couldn't cut it.

Should have gone to the United Negro College Fund jackass!

Edit: Lets get the NAACP involved too. Right, because they don't encourage racism.

Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton keep racism alive with every word they speak.

Mr.Big
02-15-2008, 01:11 PM

Good post!!
This post is so true and real !!

BobbyFresco
02-15-2008, 01:13 PM
I respect that.

http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~zj5j-gttl/t940224.htm

I read this essay and while I do agree with the general premise, I still fail to see how it is that BHM or its intentions are harmful to our sociey.....

Like someone stated before, the only real significant part blacks play in textbooks are that of slaves or something relating to slavery...

Historically, blacks have had more of an impact in the growth and the success of this country beyond slavery.

If BHM is to be gotten rid of, black history as pertaining to how we have impacted America, should be included in textbooks, and not just be something that people are forced to look at one month out of the year.

Edit: Not only have blacks been left out of textbooks but so have Asians, hispanics, italians, and many other ethnic groups that have helped to shape this country into what it is now.....

KidSaru
02-15-2008, 01:17 PM
KidSaru:

I have a question for you...

There are a multitude of months and "holidays" that are ethnically and organizationally oriented, that are celebrated througout the year.

Obviously said holidays are not as publicized or mainstream as Black History
Month....

Are you in favor of doing away with them as well, or just specifically BHM?
If so, what would be your reasons.....

No and you mentioned my reason why, because they are not as publicized. I am all for positive advancement of humans as a whole but I will never agree with advancing a single race. It's went from all about equality to placing a race above others in some instances all because someone is ashamed of certain people that belong to their race.

It is very possible that we will have a president with some African American heritage...But we can't get over this.

Psycho
02-15-2008, 01:21 PM
I'm black below the waist.

KidSaru
02-15-2008, 01:21 PM
I read this essay and while I do agree with the general premise, I still fail to see how it is that BHM or its intentions are harmful to our sociey.....

Like someone stated before, the only real significant part blacks play in textbooks are that of slaves or something relating to slavery...

Historically, blacks have had more of an impact in the growth and the success of this country beyond slavery.

If BHM is to be gotten rid of, black history as pertaining to how we have impacted America, should be included in textbooks, and not just be something that people are forced to look at one month out of the year.

Edit: Not only have blacks been left out of textbooks but so have Asians, hispanics, italians, and many other ethnic groups that have helped to shape this country into what it is now.....

And that has been my exact argument for YEARS.

Ps: I love how you fucckers neg rep me as "racist". Ignorant ass kids.

TheGodfather
02-15-2008, 01:23 PM

HEYO!!!

BobbyFresco
02-15-2008, 01:25 PM
No and you mentioned my reason why, because they are not as publicized. I am all for positive advancement of humans as a whole but I will never agree with advancing a single race. It's went from all about equality to placing a race above others in some instances all because someone is ashamed of certain people that belong to their race.

It is very possible that we will have a president with some African American heritage...But we can't get over this.

This will be pure speculation on my part but I believe it's only because of the
fact that BHM came before all these other special interest holidays.....

I don't think it is due to it being intentionally overhyped or given more importance.

81911SC
02-15-2008, 01:26 PM
I hear that I'm racist all the time. So I just agree. Neg me all you want.

Psycho
Thus, this entire month is dedicated to my penis.

Mr.Big

another good post!!

BobbyFresco
02-15-2008, 01:29 PM
And that has been my exact argument for YEARS.

Ps: I love how you fucckers neg rep me as "racist". Ignorant ass kids.

Hmmm.. I'm not sure if I neg repped you but I know that even if I did, I didn't
leave a comment.....

I have to say that I have a little more respect for you now that
you've explained your opinions as logically as possible, without insults...:goodjob:

BobbyFresco
02-15-2008, 01:31 PM
Thus, this entire month is dedicated to my penis.

You can always be counted on for the comedic relief.....:lmfao:

KidSaru
02-15-2008, 01:31 PM
You didn't. Thanks.

BobbyFresco
02-15-2008, 01:36 PM
You didn't. Thanks.

I knew I didn't.I tend to negative rep only under severe circumstances.

TheGodfather
02-15-2008, 01:37 PM
I hear that I'm racist all the time. So I just agree. Neg me all you want.

I guess that's what I need to do then when people on DA INNANETZ, call me racist.

DieselNuts
02-15-2008, 01:41 PM
First people say that we don't do ****: we don't work, we sell drugs, have illegitimate children, which statiscally there are more white people leading in these areas btw
I would like to see these stats

81911SC
02-15-2008, 01:42 PM
I guess that's what I need to do then when people on DA INNANETZ, call me racist.

DieselNuts
02-15-2008, 01:45 PM
uuuhhhh......he qualified for the award because he was black....wtf did you miss in his post?

Dirty Octopus™
02-15-2008, 01:46 PM
yeah! fukc blacks and fukc your mother!!! :2up:

BobbyFresco
02-15-2008, 01:48 PM
I would like to see these stats

All this intelligent debate and this is where you come in. Wow.....

The smarter thing to have done, considering you're attempting to be a smartass and flex some sort of anemic intellect muscle, would have been to find evidence to refute my claims. Nice try.

BobbyFresco
02-15-2008, 01:49 PM
uuuhhhh......he qualified for the award because he was black....wtf did you miss in his post?

Did he give himself the award?:rolleyes:

Kamikaze
02-15-2008, 01:50 PM

I love it how you all cite Al and Jesse in a racial argument. Have you not realized that the majority of their own people [African Americans] don't pay them any attention? :rolleyes:

DieselNuts
02-15-2008, 01:55 PM

The smarter thing to have done, considering you're attempting to be a smartass and flex some sort of anemic intellect muscle, would have been to find evidence to refute my claims. Nice try.

Sorry I got a late start. I just know how this site works. No ones claims are worth anything unless they show proof by a link of somesort. I am just saying, I would like to see where you get these stats.

I have read your posts and you have been going about this the right way, which is with intelect and w/o insults.

R3RUN
02-15-2008, 01:55 PM
Why is it so significant for you to oppose it?

How is it harming you in any way?
Are you not able to live a normal life during the month of Feb because of Black History Month?

And secondly...would you care to provide us with factual stats and information that back up the claim that black students are provided more money for school in comparison to white students?

I'l wait while you get those #'s for me...........
When did I say I opposed it? Never. I honestly don't care, I do kind of think its a bit ridiculous though that to be "equal" blacks are the only race with a month officially dedicated to them. Kind of contradicts itself don't you think?

Can I find a number that will prove that black students receive more money, no. They don't overall. Proportionally though I bet they do (money/people). Like Imbosile said, a less qualified black, asian, native american, female, etc, student will find it easier to get money than a white male.

I don't think I'm better than anyone because of race, gender, or anything like that. I'm just saying that laws should not be put in place that make it more beneficial for someone to hire a minority worker or give a minority student a spot over a majority student purely because they are a minority. Sadly that is what a lot of laws are doing nowadays.

BobbyFresco
02-15-2008, 01:56 PM
Sorry I got a late start. I just know how this site works. No ones claims are worth anything unless they show proof by a link of somesort. I am just saying, I would like to see where you get these stats.

I have read your posts and you have been going about this the right way, which is with intelect and w/o insults.

Touche...:goodjob:

R3RUN
02-15-2008, 01:58 PM

You've been asking everyone else for stats the whole time, you have no room to talk on that.lol.

turbosx©
02-15-2008, 02:00 PM
Face its not gonna be in books at school.Ya know why because people will start complaining about how they are offended and blah.Then it will turn into a racist thing.Then those idiots sharpton and jackson will make it worse.then someone black kid will be singled out and beat up by some white kid. The the idiots will raise money for "lawyer fee's".and People who know no better will send money so that black kid will post up on youtube say "I got money" and you know the rest.

Cliffs: Get over it,Its a month of african-americans trying to redeem thereselves.I don't think it was meant to go mainstream.I'm done.

DieselNuts
02-15-2008, 02:00 PM
Did he give himself the award?:rolleyes:
no, he did not give himself the award, but the reason that the board of education gave him the award is because he exceled above the others in his demographics. Why should he be compared only to other black students?

turbosx©
02-15-2008, 02:02 PM
cause it not fair to mix ethnics with each other

BobbyFresco
You've been asking everyone else for stats the whole time, you have no room to talk on that.lol.

Actually, I'm searching for facts as we speak....

But to put my argument into perspective, wouldn't reasoning dictate that
since there are more white people, that alone would be a determining factor in there being overall, more white ppl than black on welfare...

Now per the population, there are more black ppl on welfare within blacks than
there are white people on welfare within whites.

DieselNuts
cause it not fair to mix ethnics with each other
why not?

DieselNuts
02-15-2008, 02:05 PM
Actually, I'm searching for facts as we speak....

But to put my argument into perspective, wouldn't reasoning dictate that
since there are more white people, that alone would be a determining factor in there being overall, more white ppl than black on welfare...

Now per the population, there are black ppl on welfare within blacks than
there are white people on welfare within whites.

This is a better comparison. Kind of how if 80% of arrests are black in a community that is 75% black, then its not a race thing anymore, its a probibility thing.

turbosx©
02-15-2008, 02:07 PM
disel: i was being sarcastic. I think they should be all one comparison.

DieselNuts
02-15-2008, 02:08 PM
disel: i was being sarcastic. I think they should be all one comparison.
okay, thats cool. You know how hard it is to understand sarcasm over teh interwebz.

BobbyFresco
02-15-2008, 02:10 PM
This is a better comparison. Kind of how if 80% of arrests are black in a community that is 75% black, then its not a race thing anymore, its a probibility thing.

In case you didn't miss my mistake, I meant to say that there are more black people on welfare within the black population than they are white people on welfare within the white population.

TheGodfather
02-15-2008, 02:13 PM
I love it how you all cite Al and Jesse in a racial argument. Have you not realized that the majority of their own people [African Americans] don't pay them any attention? :rolleyes:

Oh I know that, thanks friend!

I was merely stating they make it harder for blacks in America by keeping racism prevalent in society.

turbosx©
02-15-2008, 02:19 PM
there attention whores black male version of paris and lindsey lohan

BobbyFresco
02-15-2008, 02:19 PM
Oh I know that, thanks friend!

I was merely stating they make it harder for blacks in America by keeping racism prevalent in society.

Yea..those two are the biggest schmucks when it comes to race relations...

Any black American that is socially aware knows that they are nothing but a detriment to race relations....

Nine times out of ten, some things aren't blatantly based on racism.....

This is also the reason why people are becoming so desensitized by anything that comes out in the national media that is labeled as being racially motivated.

Like someone stated before, it's ironic that we may have a black president this year considering what the racial climate has grown to be in this country, partly due to those two asses who help perpetuate racism on a daily basis.

KidSaru
02-15-2008, 02:21 PM
Face its not gonna be in books at school.Ya know why because people will start complaining about how they are offended and blah.Then it will turn into a racist thing.Then those idiots sharpton and jackson will make it worse. then someone black kid will be singled out and beat up by some white kid. The the idiots will raise money for "lawyer fee's".and People who know no better will send money so that black kid will post up on youtube say "I got money" and you know the rest.

Cliffs: Get over it,Its a month of african-americans trying to redeem thereselves.I don't think it was meant to go mainstream.I'm done.

You forgot that the white kid will be severly beaten by six African Americans, have money and moral support raised in their favor and get out of it...Even land a spot on BET music awards.

Kamikaze
02-15-2008, 02:29 PM
You forgot that the white kid will be severly beaten by six African Americans, have money and moral support raised in their favor and get out of it...Even land a spot on BET music awards.

Yeah because hanging nooses from trees is totally justified.

turbosx©
02-15-2008, 02:30 PM
I was thinking that when I wrote it but I forgot to put it in at the end. +1

KidSaru
02-15-2008, 02:35 PM

He had a noose hanging from his truck. Freedom of speech. Did he deserve to have his ass beat? Maybe. Is it legal? **** no.

BobbyFresco
02-15-2008, 02:37 PM

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Hanging noose=wrong...
6 on 1 asswhooping= wrong.....

Making a spectacle out of a situation that was clearly wrong on both accounts and screaming racism was even more wrong. If you assault someone, no matter what the initial cause, you deserve the consequence of your actions, black or white.

R3RUN
02-15-2008, 02:38 PM
And so is blaming the white man for everything.

KidSaru
02-15-2008, 02:38 PM

Hanging noose=wrong...

Making a spectacle out of a situation that was clearly wrong on both accounts and screaming racism was even more wrong. If you assault someone, no matter what the initial cause, you deserve the consequence of your actions, black or white.

Damn...I start to respect you more and more each post.

turbosx©
02-15-2008, 02:39 PM
6 blacks to 1 white. yeah let me tell ya that was a justified beating.pshh. for noose hanging from a hitch. blah nevermind

Echonova
02-15-2008, 02:40 PM

They make you feel better though.

turbosx©
02-15-2008, 02:41 PM
no caus it jus made things worse. no he has a real reason to be racist and the blackies are celebrating caus there ignorant

Echonova
02-15-2008, 02:43 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/Lucefina/racism.jpg

turbosx©
02-15-2008, 02:45 PM
da TROOOF

KidSaru
02-15-2008, 02:46 PM

Lol +1.

BobbyFresco
02-15-2008, 02:47 PM

LOL....

DieselNuts
02-15-2008, 02:49 PM
GO BACK TO YOUR CASINO!

BobbyFresco
02-15-2008, 02:51 PM
Damn...I start to respect you more and more each post.

Thanks............:goodjob:

BB6dohcvtec
02-16-2008, 12:09 AM
Do you enjoy posting about each one of my posts you nutsucking ******?

Yes, Thomas Jefferson was a womanizer. But do we have a whole ****ing day to celebrate him being a founding father? Of course not. He's white.

Oh, and you pulled the suffering card. IT'S 2008 MORON, GET OVER IT AND STOP CRYING!

Your only line of defense is continually bringing up that I like USF, and of course because I have an Acura Legend that is something to get on my ass for.

Well how about you go back to being a Gator fanboy who couldn't get into the school because his grades couldn't cut it.

Should have gone to the United Negro College Fund jackass!

Edit: Lets get the NAACP involved too. Right, because they don't encourage racism.

Your first statement proved my point. (No need for it, don't get mad at me because your the uneducated one who can't get his point across)

Actually we do have a holiday to celebrate his achievements, its called President's Day.

When did I pull the suffering card ? :goodjob:

That wasn't my line of defense the facts were, that statement was made to equal your ignorance.

Actually I did get into UF, but lets see go to school for free on HOPE or pay out-of-state tuition you do the math, oh yea they also didn't offer my major Emergency Management.

Don't need to United Negro College Fund, I get my scholarships on Merit not race sorry if that makes you feel less about yourself.

Last statement is actually true on 95% on the **** they speak about.

Alan®
02-16-2008, 12:11 AM
ever heard of equal opportunity employment act, affirmative action its a known fact man

BB6dohcvtec
02-16-2008, 12:16 AM
ever heard of equal opportunity employment act, affirmative action its a known fact man

equal opportunity employment act is based on race, religion, and gender it doesn't just benefit african-americans it benefit everybody as a whole. affirmative action i can't argue that one with you :lmfao:

chinitoxamor
02-16-2008, 02:57 AM

well it doesnt matter if hes black or not.. its not that black ALONE set standards so that he would get an award.. its the BOARD OF EDUCATION itself who decided that they should give an award because hes an african american, so who cares if hes black, a white or asian or hispanic student can also get the award if you take it up with the BOARD OF EDUCATION.

and now i dont see what you miss.. i had already proven my point.. no one cares if hes black.. "its not his fault.. its the BOARD'S fault"

chinitoxamor
02-16-2008, 02:58 AM

go back to europe to farm!

chinitoxamor
02-16-2008, 02:59 AM
That was decent.

thanks.. its truth from how i feel, even thou im not black :lmfao:

chinitoxamor
02-16-2008, 03:02 AM
Good post!!
This post is so true and real !!

thanks.. glad someone understands

JITB
02-16-2008, 11:04 AM
aaaaahahah celebration for black people? So the whole month of feb. is dedicated to black people? This thread is the melting pot for the ignorant idiots of IA.. who are confused and whos brains are mislead, by stupidity. Its called BLACK HISTORY month, not BLACK PEOPLE month. Its just a month to recognize what people have done not to a special dedication month to all black people. i am not as easy to ignore these threads like tony and kev, but i thought we were gonna make it thru feb without on of these threads.....bu yet again the ignorance breaks thru!! i wonder y redgt hasnt posted in here yet...lol

ftp
02-16-2008, 11:30 AM
didnt africans enslave their own people and then sell them off to europeans? Maybe black people should be mad at their ancestors instead of anyone that is white. It is kind weird how everyone takes off MLK day but you have to work on Columbus day.

JITB
02-16-2008, 11:36 AM
didnt africans enslave their own people and then sell them off to europeans? Maybe black people should be mad at their ancestors instead of anyone that is white. It is kind weird how everyone takes off MLK day but you have to work on Columbus day.

whos mad at who?

Federal holidays

Monday, January 1 New Year's Day

Monday, January 15 Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr.

Monday, February 19* Washington's Birthday

Monday, May 28 Memorial Day

Wednesday, July 4 Independence Day

Monday, September 3 Labor Day

Monday, October 8 Columbus Day

Monday, November 12** Veterans Day

Thursday, November 22 Thanksgiving Day

Tuesday, December 25 Christmas Day

say what?

Kamikaze
02-16-2008, 12:22 PM

LOL @ Columbo. He didn't discover ****. There were people already here. :crazy:

Alan®
02-16-2008, 12:23 PM
:goodjob:

Kamikaze
02-16-2008, 12:35 PM
He had a noose hanging from his truck. Freedom of speech. Did he deserve to have his ass beat? Maybe. Is it legal? **** no.

I didn't hear about the truck, only the two that were hanging from the tree.

Hanging noose=wrong...

I do agree that there are other ways the situation could have been handled. But you can't tell me the idiots that hung the nooses thought it couldn't be interpreted as a racist act. I really hope America's youth aren't that stupid.

And so is blaming the white man for everything.

And that somehow entitles you to walk around with a chip on your shoulder about BHM?

no caus it jus made things worse. no he has a real reason to be racist and the blackies are celebrating caus there ignorant

Judging by this post, you have no room to call anyone ignorant.

JITB
02-16-2008, 12:35 PM
:goodjob:

back in your hole girlie :goodjob:

JITB
02-16-2008, 12:41 PM
and do u any of you ignorant fools, know why black history is a whole month in the first place? and why its in feb. at all? i mean you all know so much.....

tony
02-16-2008, 02:21 PM
JITB, its a dead horse let it go

Maniac1
02-16-2008, 02:26 PM
lol Like clockwork, I don't even get worked up over it anymore. I do think some of the responses show IA has matured some.. thats always nice. The original poster is too stupid and probably wouldn't comprehend my response so I'll leave it at that.I stopped reading after this post. LOL

1000cckiller
02-16-2008, 03:59 PM
WONDER WHY IT TOOK ME UNTIL NOW TO POST, TONY I THINK YOU KNOW WHY.

Maniac1
02-16-2008, 04:41 PM
When the color of men's skin is of no more longer significance then the color of his eyes men shall know true peace.

-Bob Marley

ftp
02-17-2008, 09:30 PM
whos mad at who?

Federal holidays

Monday, January 1 New Year's Day

Monday, January 15 Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr.

Monday, February 19* Washington's Birthday

Monday, May 28 Memorial Day

Wednesday, July 4 Independence Day

Monday, September 3 Labor Day

Monday, October 8 Columbus Day

Monday, November 12** Veterans Day

Thursday, November 22 Thanksgiving Day

Tuesday, December 25 Christmas Day

say what? I am not mad at anyone... I am first generation american,the rest of my family was born in Sicily and had never heard of MLK before they immigrated. I just thought it was weird that the whole company I worked for was closed on MLK day but we had to work on columbus day. I guess my employer pulled one over on me!!!:doh:

ftp
02-17-2008, 09:31 PM
and do u any of you ignorant fools, know why black history is a whole month in the first place? and why its in feb. at all? i mean you all know so much..... not bein a smartass but I really dont..Why is it a whole month?

JITB
02-17-2008, 09:39 PM
It used to only be a week, but because of the number of birthdays in feb of important AA figures its the whole month, there is one almost everyday of the month....
check it u might learn something...
http://sneaks.wordpress.com/2008/01/26/black-history-month-a-month-of-birthdays/

ftp
02-17-2008, 10:13 PM
It used to only be a week, but because of the number of birthdays in feb of important AA figures its the whole month, there is one almost everyday of the month....
check it u might learn something...
http://sneaks.wordpress.com/2008/01/26/black-history-month-a-month-of-birthdays/ hmm:goodjob:

1SICKLEX
02-17-2008, 10:27 PM
This thread is full of misinformation....

The month is just there to recognize Black achievements and contributions in America. If you read basic history, you would think the only thing blacks did were be slaves in America and have the Civil Rights movement.

No one is FORCING anyone to even read about anyhing about Black history this month so whats the problem??

You don't seem to have a problem reading misinformation or the bias in most books and magazines.

Sack Attack
02-17-2008, 10:57 PM
Actually people are forcing black history on white and other races. In public school around the state teachers are making their students dress up as a "famous" black man on certain days. Thats not right, If I had kids I would tell them to dress like rodney king and write "Beat Me" on my forehead with black marker.

I DO NOT agree with black history month whatsoever.
If ANY ONE wants to know anything about blacks and history, Google that ****. Don't devote an entire month to preaching about it.

Lets take God out of schools and just talk about black history.....Somethings not right there. I'm not a religious person, The majority of america is though.

TIGERJC
02-18-2008, 12:57 AM
Actually people are forcing black history on white and other races. In public school around the state teachers are making their students dress up as a "famous" black man on certain days. Thats not right, If I had kids I would tell them to dress like rodney king and write "Beat Me" on my forehead with black marker.

If ANY ONE wants to know anything about blacks and history, Google that ****. Don't devote an entire month to preaching about it.

Lets take God out of schools and just talk about black history.....Somethings not right there. I'm not a religious person, The majority of america is though.
lol no

Teachers can not even devote 2 days to even cover things like black history month or anything that doesn't show up on State test anymore, because the curriculum will not allow it.

I actually wondered when you would put your 2 cents on this topic. So you do have a problem with students being forced to dress up like famous white ppl, right?

The only schools that I have seen to really recognize BHM, were majority Black schools and even that only consisted of two assignments on the matter and having to hear about a famous black person over the morning announcement

d993s
02-18-2008, 01:02 AM
http://www.bartcop.com/governor.htm

JITB
02-18-2008, 02:10 AM

lol who voted to take god out of the schools black people? your not a religious person but ur pissed that they take it out of the schools...because majotiry of america is..

your not black but your pissed about black history month?? but only a minority of america is?

huh? thank god u dont have kids!!!!!

quickdodge®
02-18-2008, 03:46 AM
All I can say is, like I've always said, is who gives a fucc if there is BHM? Goddamn people as if there isn't enough problems in the world, you have to biitch about a month dedicated to learn about something different? All the white folks that just can't stand it that "blacks have their own month," how does this affect your life? Does your income level drop during this month because of BHM? Does your marriage go sour? Do you or anyone in your family get deathly ill or sick at all because of the month? It just doesn't make sense to create misery out of nothing. If you don't like it, move on to something else that you do like. Why worry about it? Later, QD.

tony
02-18-2008, 08:31 AM

Boo ****ing hoo.. "I'm being forced to learn another culture" Why not take a page from their book then and boycott school? I mean obviously your view on black history is hindering your ability to learn so why even go?

I said I wouldnt respond but its just too tempting. In school we had to learn the Diary of Anne Frank front and back. Being in Alaska we had to appreciate Native Alaskan Culture and I am a better person for it. I'm sure if you live in south texas you learn about Mexican American history.. as in Hawaii you learn about the culture of pacific islanders.

Its called expanding your mind and if you care not to do that then you are the epitome if ignorance being bliss. Black history does play a role in how this country was formed.. its also a great measure of how far the U.S has come along. Black history is not only about "African Americans," many whites played an intricate part of the movement as well.

Some of you who claim to be so intelligent (OP,RedGT, others) amaze me with your follower mentality. I'd be more impressed if some of you could form your own opinion and make a thought proviking argument rather than repeating what you've seen on tv or read on a website.

quickdodge®
02-18-2008, 09:05 AM
Some of you who claim to be so intelligent (OP,RedGT, others) amaze me with your follower mentality. I'd be more impressed if some of you could form your own opinion and make a thought proviking argument rather than repeating what you've seen on tv or read on a website.

Am I an "others?" Later, QD.

On_Her_Face
02-18-2008, 09:05 AM
gayest sig evar.

tony
02-18-2008, 09:15 AM
Am I an "others?" Later, QD.

Nah I've respected what you say. Even if I don't agree I will respect someones opinion but when people start repeating what they see on Fox News, or hear on Limbaugh or Hannity and cannot put together their own thought and rationale.. thats just plain bull****.

quickdodge®
02-18-2008, 09:22 AM
Nah I've respected what you say. Even if I don't agree I will respect someones opinion but when people start repeating what they see on Fox News, or hear on Limbaugh or Hannity and cannot put together their own thought and rationale.. thats just plain bull****.

SO what do you not agree with on my stand on BHM and people's criticism of it? Later, QD.

Maniac1
02-18-2008, 09:23 AM
SO what do you not agree with on my stand on BHM and people's criticism of it? Later, QD.Does it matter? You said it yourself, "who gives a fukk if there is a bhm?"

quickdodge®
02-18-2008, 09:26 AM
Does it matter? You said it yourself, "who gives a fukk if there is a bhm?"
Hmmm. I'm quoting Maniac as the person who answered my question directed at Tony. That's weird. Later, QD.

Maniac1
02-18-2008, 09:27 AM
Hmmm. I'm quoting Maniac as the person who answered my question directed at Tony. That's weird. Later, QD.I wasn't stepping in, I was asking you! Does it matter?

tony
02-18-2008, 09:36 AM
SO what do you not agree with on my stand on BHM and people's criticism of it? Later, QD.

I didnt disagree with what you said.. I guess I just take a different perspective. True it should be who cares? But I tend to care to be enlightened and I think the citizens of this country can do a lot more if they were educated theirselves.

I don't understand the notion of dismissing knowledge that helped form this country, especially when we are living through a great mark in history at the moment. And I'm not just talking about black history but Latino's, Whites.. everyone.

On_Her_Face
02-18-2008, 09:39 AM
the only thing i do not get is you say learn about different culture.. the AVERAGE black and white person are pretty close to the same culture(not saying they are the same but are pretty close on the spectrum). however i've never been black so what do i know?

tony
02-18-2008, 09:59 AM
The history of blacks and whites do have a big difference. I wont say one had it any worse than the other but there is a significant difference there.

On_Her_Face
02-18-2008, 10:00 AM
The history of blacks and whites do have a big difference. I wont say one had it any worse than the other but there is a significant difference there.

lol i'm talking about today, not history, i guess that makes a little more sense

1000cckiller
02-18-2008, 10:02 AM
The history of blacks and whites do have a big difference. I wont say one had it any worse than the other but there is a significant difference there.YOU CAN'T SAY THAT BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T LIVE THROUGH WHAT YOUR PARENTS OR MINE WENT THROUGH. SAME WITH OUR GRANDPARENTS.

On_Her_Face
02-18-2008, 10:03 AM
YOU CAN'T SAY THAT BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T LIVE THROUGH WHAT YOUR PARENTS OR MINE WENT THROUGH. SAME WITH OUR GRANDPARENTS.

lol

1000cckiller
02-18-2008, 10:07 AM
lolLOL@ THAT TOO. :thinking:

On_Her_Face
02-18-2008, 10:12 AM
LOL@ THAT TOO. :thinking:

i'm bored in class, don't know why i found it funny :???:

tony
02-18-2008, 10:28 AM
YOU CAN'T SAY THAT BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T LIVE THROUGH WHAT YOUR PARENTS OR MINE WENT THROUGH. SAME WITH OUR GRANDPARENTS.

By your rationale I shouldn't have an opinion on the civil rights movement because I didn't live it. Pearl Harbor doesn't matter cause I was not actually there..

Point is these events lead to the society we have today and that is why it should not be forgotten. Even if everything is equal LS2 that doesn't mean you turn your back to what got us here.

On_Her_Face
02-18-2008, 10:33 AM
By your rationale I shouldn't have an opinion on the civil rights movement because I didn't live it. Pearl Harbor doesn't matter cause I was not actually there..

Point is these events lead to the society we have today and that is why it should not be forgotten. Even if everything is equal LS2 that doesn't mean you turn your back to what got us here.
true and we're supposed to learn from our history and never repeat the bad. it's always better to have a inside view to open the eyes of an outsider

Lizbiz101
02-18-2008, 11:20 AM
All I've got to say is....if you don't like it STFU because it's not going anywhere anytime soon HAHAHAHA!!!!:taun: So you can keep on crying and wining but really.....no one gives a **** about you not liking BHM. :D

quickdodge®
02-18-2008, 11:53 AM
I didnt disagree with what you said.. I guess I just take a different perspective. True it should be who cares? But I tend to care to be enlightened and I think the citizens of this country can do a lot more if they were educated theirselves.

Hold up, now, man. I see where you're at now. You misunderstood my point. My "Who cares..." comment was in reference to all those (white folks) who make it a priority to complain about BHM. Not in general about who cares. I was asking those people why they care so much and that if they didn't like it, find something else to do. Later, QD.

turbosx©
02-18-2008, 06:20 PM
Judging by this post, you have no room to call anyone ignorant.

what am i ignorant of? it made thing more sour for both involved.post #127

tony
02-18-2008, 08:23 PM
Hold up, now, man. I see where you're at now. You misunderstood my point. My "Who cares..." comment was in reference to all those (white folks) who make it a priority to complain about BHM. Not in general about who cares. I was asking those people why they care so much and that if they didn't like it, find something else to do. Later, QD.

I gotcha.. I misunderstood.