PDA

View Full Version : helpppppppppp!!!!

SHuynh
02-14-2008, 09:18 PM
ok, so get this, i got my motor running like a champ, drove it fine, the idle was high, but fine (i was too lazy to adjust it at the time) had throttle response, had power, had everything. Cold start, warm start it acted fine! the only problem ii had was the check engine lighjt would come on, then go off, come on, then go off. Once i caught the check enginie light on, i did a code check, gave me a 55, have no idiea why the ****ing ecu says its fiine if the cel iiis on!!! anyways, this morning i crank iti up just fine, driive iit to my buddies house and pick up somne tiires, drive about 15 miles to go pick up my other friend so we can go mount tiires. try to crank iti, dieis iimmediiatly after iti cranks. try to give it gas, it dies even faster! so whats the deal?

brand new plugs, wires, fuel filter, did the leak test, injectors dont leak, has premiium gas, and the fuel pump has never given me problems. maf sensor seems to be finie.

another thng, we can keep the car aliive if we put brake cleaner in the intake.

sorry about the whole "eye" thng et r andomly wants to worc same thng w th the cay lol and when t does wor t does t doubles

SHuynh
02-14-2008, 09:19 PM
by the way ths s a 240sx s13 and the 55 code means all clear

KidSaru
02-14-2008, 09:49 PM
Lol?

B_Hoov
02-15-2008, 07:08 AM
wow...well brake clean is combustable...so if you use a combustable fluid and it runs...that must mean that you have a fault somewhere in the fuel system. meaning it's not getting there, try small things first, fuel filter, pull and check the pump, injectors etc...

chituntang
02-15-2008, 07:36 AM
Does it keeps cranking? Did you check for spark?

another thng, we can keep the car aliive if we put brake cleaner in the intake.

what do you mean by that?

I do not want to be an ass, but please type in complete English. Your dieis, iti, driives, etc makes reading hard.