PDA

View Full Version : Hey Alan, Jermaine told me to tell you that he's....

bigdare23
02-14-2008, 07:17 PM
SH|TING on you now :lmfao:

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g273/bigdare23/friends%20cars/IMG00074.jpg

So basically, he said that he's going to take over as the top baby hatch this weekend. :ninja:

p.s. Don't shoot the messenger :D

mocha latte cupcake
02-14-2008, 07:19 PM
thats b/c thats how we roll and you KNOWS this!

EvasiveEF9
02-14-2008, 08:11 PM
Ownd...straight up.

jfrolang
02-16-2008, 12:56 AM
so much ****ting going on I can smell it from here.

Papa_Smurf
02-16-2008, 11:11 AM
....:thinking:

i mean, he's throwing down ice cream truck money, so natrually he's ballin out of control :rolleyes:

a) My car still looks better than his (untill he paints his bumpers, which he needs to do!)

b) I can out drive him, and will prove it in the mountains :bannana:

CBEeng.
02-16-2008, 01:04 PM

i mean, he's throwing down ice cream truck money, so natrually he's ballin out of control :rolleyes:

a) My car still looks better than his (untill he paints his bumpers, which he needs to do!)

did someone say mountains??

Papa_Smurf
02-16-2008, 03:58 PM
did someone say mountains??

MOUNTAINS!

as soon as it starts getting warmer, we will have a mountain run. :goodjob:

CBEeng.
02-16-2008, 05:05 PM
MOUNTAINS!

as soon as it starts getting warmer, we will have a mountain run. :goodjob:

oh please keep me informed

Papa_Smurf
02-17-2008, 01:36 AM
oh please keep me informed

well, as soon as we figure out wuts going on, then we'll let everyone know and we'll throw up an official thread. we had a semi official thread going, but jermaine has sum isues with it, so the date is more than likely going to be pushed back.

bigdare23
02-17-2008, 03:44 PM

I dont know now..... he has a 5th gear :ninja:

Papa_Smurf
02-17-2008, 10:40 PM
I dont know now..... he has a 5th gear :ninja:

i've got 5th gear too... lol and if you're using 5th gear in the mountains, then you dont know how to drive...

BUT, i understand what you are implying :yes:

bigdare23
02-17-2008, 11:58 PM
i've got 5th gear too... lol and if you're using 5th gear in the mountains, then you dont know how to drive...

BUT, i understand what you are implying :yes:

I don't know about your zc, but I got in 5th during the mountain run :ninja:

Grimm Reeper
02-18-2008, 12:31 AM
Well.... it's finally done. For the record EF's FTMFL lol. Don't have to do much in the EJ but just drop and plug, I guess that's why every other year envies it so much lol

bigdare23
02-18-2008, 12:36 AM
Well.... it's finally done. For the record EF's FTMFL lol. Don't have to do much in the EJ but just drop and plug, I guess that's why every other year envies it so much lol

You will realize, the harder something is to do, the more you appreciate it at the end.

Plus, you wont be saying that when Jay put a car length on you ;)

Grimm Reeper
02-18-2008, 12:43 AM
You will realize, the harder something is to do, the more you appreciate it at the end.

Plus, you wont be saying that when Jay put a car length on you ;)

lol I have full confidence that your last sentence will never come to pass. Jay's friend actually help me clear out my CEL and we got it to idle somewhat right or better. He knows that there is a significant difference in my favor:goodjob: lol

bigdare23
02-18-2008, 12:55 AM
lol I have full confidence that your last sentence will never come to pass. Jay's friend actually help me clear out my CEL and we got it to idle somewhat right or better. He knows that there is a significant difference in my favor:goodjob: lol

I would put lunch on it!

and if he can't I would get behind the wheel of his car and sure his car does. :D

and if that doesn't work (which I highly doubt), i may even bring out the REX :ninja:

:lmfao: j/k cuz u aint ready for the rex :D

Grimm Reeper
02-18-2008, 12:57 AM
We shall see :ninja:

Papa_Smurf
02-18-2008, 09:41 AM
I don't know about your zc, but I got in 5th during the mountain run :ninja:

maybe on the little straights where we'd get up to around 100...

but 5th gear OBVIOUSLY helped you up there, seeing as how you were the last car in line....:thinking:

/discussion

bigdare23
02-18-2008, 11:02 AM
maybe on the little straights where we'd get up to around 100...

but 5th gear OBVIOUSLY helped you up there, seeing as how you were the last car in line....:thinking:

/discussion

1. I was taking it easy
2. I was riding on a bent lower control arm
3. My car was leaking tranny fluid and third gear was sticking
4. There was a cop behind me for half of the trip

Seriously, my car problem free would be a monster in the mountains and it **** on your lil hatch anyday of the week. Luckily I value my car too much, or we would of have a showdown in mountains.

So when you step your game up son, then you can /discussion, until then this discussion is open half pint :taun:

Papa_Smurf
02-18-2008, 11:56 AM
listen honkey, all i was trying to say is that 5th gear doesn't do shiit 4 u in the mountains, and untill you can prove that to me, you = my biitch :D

/DISCUSSION

p.s. Bigdare23 is my daddy

bigdare23
02-18-2008, 01:09 PM
listen honkey, all i was trying to say is that 5th gear doesn't do shiit 4 u in the mountains, and untill you can prove that to me, you = my biitch :D

/DISCUSSION

p.s. Bigdare23 is my daddy

okay alan :D

Grimm Reeper
02-18-2008, 04:04 PM
Mod Powers FTW lol

Papa_Smurf
02-18-2008, 09:19 PM
lol lame mods FTL!

bigdare23
02-18-2008, 09:49 PM
lol lame mods FTL!

What you talking about Willis? :lmfao:

EvasiveEF9
02-19-2008, 12:25 PM
...NOW ya'll talk about mountain showdowns...now that I'm outta the game... REAL cool.

Papa_Smurf
02-19-2008, 01:58 PM
^ get darryl to let you drive his car....lol

mountain showdowns are all talk. I think we'd all push it in the mountains, but we wouldn't risk our lives or push our cars to extents that we are uncertain about, because we all value our lives, and cars way too much.

now if we had a pos gutted, primered hatch, then it might be a different story....:rolleyes:

EvasiveEF9
02-19-2008, 02:40 PM
And it is because of THAT reason that I feel only Bryan and QD would be able to give me my hardest run for my money. Experience...primarily.

sakasaku
02-19-2008, 03:26 PM
i wont beable to go on this 1:cry: cause my cars not rdy and i have no money to pay for brakes and wheel bearing:( but it will be rdy by or before summer.... i hope