PDA

View Full Version : Bippu Lexus GS with Puddle Lights

EJ25RUN
02-14-2008, 02:27 PM
From Vipstylecars.com... wanted to show how puddle lights are different from ricer neons.

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q53/lexusondubs/2256788171_d735113a6f_b.jpg
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q53/lexusondubs/2256788935_99d61112bf_b.jpg
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q53/lexusondubs/2256788735_cff2345dfc_b.jpg
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q53/lexusondubs/2257585586_03cc13187b_b.jpg

tron
02-14-2008, 02:33 PM
i like it, even the neons

©hris
02-14-2008, 02:34 PM
nice

EJ25RUN
02-14-2008, 02:34 PM
i like it, even the neons

omg did you read the post?

:slap: They're not neons

mocha latte cupcake
02-14-2008, 02:40 PM
actually.... i like that lol which is odd but i really do. puddle lights for the amazing lol

Kamikaze
Nice. I wouldn't mind owning that generation GS.

tron
omg did you read the post?

:slap: They're not neons

:blah::blah:ok the light, w/e the **** there called

Dracc
02-14-2008, 02:41 PM
puddle lights for the win

MistaCee
02-14-2008, 02:58 PM
Puddle lights>****>monkey****>neons

Jaimecbr900
02-14-2008, 03:03 PM
Pffft.....that guy copied ME.....Pffft....:ninja: JP.

I think I've seen that car before. :thinking:

rollininstyle2004
02-14-2008, 03:07 PM
Pffft.....that guy copied ME.....Pffft....:ninja: JP.

I think I've seen that car before. :thinking:

Its got FL plates, and Jinsoku does a lot of the major shows so im sure youve seen it before.

Hot car though :goodjob:

Dirty Octopus™
02-14-2008, 03:14 PM
dawg... ever since our PMs you got me in love with the Aimgain body components :jerkit:
thank you so much for exposing me to that :goodjob:

white_rice
02-14-2008, 03:46 PM
nice but depends what car you put it on

Dirty Octopus™
02-14-2008, 03:49 PM
nice but depends what car you put it on
only Luxury Sedans! duh! :headslap:

carbongs
02-14-2008, 03:53 PM
yeah the owner's name is shaun. he is a member of team jinsoku out of clearwater florida. beautiful car. he is also on clublexus - lexusondubs

more pics of his car

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q53/lexusondubs/2256787613_0b26a06793_b.jpg

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q53/lexusondubs/2257584990_683ac9b3f7_b.jpg

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q53/lexusondubs/Picture030a.jpg

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q53/lexusondubs/2256789071_0ef2b187fd_b.jpg

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q53/lexusondubs/2257585754_5e4544606a_b.jpg

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q53/lexusondubs/Picture070a.jpg

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q53/lexusondubs/2257585360_ffa784f5f4_b.jpg

Deke
02-14-2008, 03:55 PM
Seriously? Some of you guys will talk **** about neons and then nut swing on "puddle" lights. Oh my ghey :gay:

Let a japanese guy **** on your hood! I hear it's the new ub3r c0ol jdM!!!!1!one

The car looks good by the way. :)

87 Turbo II
02-14-2008, 03:56 PM
OMG 5 years ago, everyone said they liked neons, and now they'll laugh at them a million times over and say they're the riciest things on the planet. Now, you guys who say that you like it, will be laughing at them and denying that you ever approved in a few years. They are just as bad if not WORSE than ricey neon.

koukis14
02-14-2008, 04:01 PM
Let a japanese guy **** on your hood! I hear it's the new ub3r c0ol jdM!!!!1!one

hahahaha if I didn't love my sig I would replace it with this.

reps if I can

speedminded
02-14-2008, 04:05 PM
I almost made some LED light bars for my Land Rover....for rock crawling at night, lol!

KidSaru
02-14-2008, 04:05 PM
Bippu...Lol

I'll quote one of my friends on that note:
"Anyone that calls it a grill obviously never had golds before that Nelly song"

Jaimecbr900
02-14-2008, 04:06 PM
OMG 5 years ago, everyone said they liked neons, and now they'll laugh at them a million times over and say they're the riciest things on the planet. Now, you guys who say that you like it, will be laughing at them and denying that you ever approved in a few years. They are just as bad if not WORSE than ricey neon.

5 yrs ago.....YOU were not even a teenager.....right? Why not do what I and many others did?.....hit the next thread if this is not your cup of tea.

I'm willing to bet that car is 10x's nicer than anything YOU have ever even sat in, let alone own. Right or wrong? :rolleyes:

You like to hate on everything. Just let it go already. :rolleyes:

Deke
02-14-2008, 04:11 PM
hahahaha if I didn't love my sig I would replace it with this.

reps if I can

Haha, never change your sig :)

NAIZBST
02-14-2008, 04:13 PM
very nice

87 Turbo II
02-14-2008, 04:15 PM
when did you make the assumption that I hate on everything? And I was 13 5 years ago, still maybe not a good point, but I've liked cars since I was 9, I remember the trends. Now, the reason I came into the thread wasn't to bash, but it was not knowing wtf a puddle light was, I was imediately turned off, and voiced my opinion. It just looks like cheaply installed neon strips with gaps in what is supposed to be a continuous line. I don't like to hate everything, you just like everyhting I hate because II hate your taste. Oh boo hoo, cry because I disagree, this VIP craze, this puddle light crap, bare carbon fiber, slammed cars, stretched tires, the negative camber crazes, I hate them all, doesn't mean I hate everything.
Take the time to realize I don't bash everyhting on the planet just because I hate everything you seem to like (for whatever reason)

Things I like:
W-I-D-E rubber
lowered suspension NOT slammed
clear turning signals
LED bulbs
black headlight housings
subtle wings/ spoilers
rear wheel drive
BBS wire-style spokes with a lip (not chrome, I like monochomatic wheels)
Coupes and targa-toped cars
mild window tinting

Deke
02-14-2008, 04:23 PM
^While I don't agree with everything you posted, if I could rep you again, I would.

Thighs
02-14-2008, 04:24 PM
when did you make the assumption that I hate on everything? And I was 13 5 years ago, still maybe not a good point, but I've liked cars since I was 9, I remember the trends. Now, the reason I came into the thread wasn't to bash, but it was not knowing wtf a puddle light was, I was imediately turned off, and voiced my opinion. It just looks like cheaply installed neon strips with gaps in what is supposed to be a continuous line. I don't like to hate everything, you just like everyhting I hate because II hate your taste. Oh boo hoo, cry because I disagree, this VIP craze, this puddle light crap, bare carbon fiber, slammed cars, stretched tires, the negative camber crazes, I hate them all, doesn't mean I hate everything.
Take the time to realize I don't bash everyhting on the planet just because I hate everything you seem to like (for whatever reason)

Things I like:
W-I-D-E rubber
clear turning signals
LED bulbs
black headlight housings
subtle wings/ spoilers
rear wheel drive
mild window tinting

you win. puddle lights FTL. it looks like he duct taped his neon to the car.

1flysi
02-14-2008, 04:26 PM
Nice car.

87 Turbo II
02-14-2008, 04:30 PM
Haha thanks guys, I don't like to be looked at as someone who'll just go around making everyone feel bad, I have opinions both negative and positive.

Also, I just realized he had another part to his post, and no, that Lexus is not 10 times nicer that the BMW M6 I sat in.

Jaimecbr900
02-14-2008, 04:46 PM
And I was 13 5 years ago, still maybe not a good point, but I've liked cars since I was 9, I remember the trends.

Trends? When you were 9?? What....big wheel trends??? Video game trends??? Give me a break, seriously.

Now, the reason I came into the thread wasn't to bash, but it was not knowing wtf a puddle light was, I was imediately turned off, and voiced my opinion. It just looks like cheaply installed neon strips with gaps in what is supposed to be a continuous line.

Well then, why not just go away? Is that so damn hard for all you haters? Do you honestly HAVE TO have an opinion? Do you honestly think that the OP cares if YOU think they're rice or not? Then why waste your breath? Show me anywhere where he asked for ANYONE'S "opinion". Show me.

Seriously, IA is full of opinionated jerks driving ragged out civics who think they're driving God's chariots and are kin to Mario Andretti, so they always have an "opinion" about everything. I'm personally sick of hearing it when I KNOW what some of yall's cars look and run like. Seriously, unless you have a BETTER car than the one you're opinionating on.....then you're just hating.

I don't like to hate everything, you just like everyhting I hate because II hate your taste. Oh boo hoo, cry because I disagree, this VIP craze, this puddle light crap, bare carbon fiber, slammed cars, stretched tires, the negative camber crazes, I hate them all, doesn't mean I hate everything.

Listen pecker head, you don't know your own a$$ from a hole in the ground yet and you want to sit there and talk about what "I" like or dislike? You better ask somebody that doesn't need an adult to be out past 12. YOU have no clue what I like or dislike. I dislike haters like you that have nothing but jealousy and hate in their posts. If you don't like something and NOBODY asked YOU your opinion, then STFU and move on. Is that so damn hard for all you pencil d!cks to comprehend?

Anytime you want to pop the hood of your precious Turbo II and compare it with what's under mine.....let me know. :rolleyes: If it's better than what I have, I'll shake your hand and give you props. If it's not, I'll call you a hater to your face. Wanna do that?

If not, then don't talk down to me like you know anything about me. If you did, you'd know I'm not one of these keyboard teeny bopping warriors around here. I'm a grown ass man who's old enough to be your daddy. So I'd suggest you do a little more homework and a little less gum flapping because you obviously don't know who your talking to. :ninja:

HachiDori
02-14-2008, 04:47 PM
Those look nice, more like elegant?

DrAE86Toreno
02-14-2008, 05:00 PM
EJ25 i finally got mine...dnt know when ima install em yet though.

I dont really know whats ricey about them btw. they come on the high end european cars...its just that japanese automakers never really adapted to them. but yeah i believe he is finally finished with that car.

/sigh i can only hope to build my GS to that status..

Deke
02-14-2008, 05:01 PM
Listen pecker head, you don't know your own a$$ from a hole in the ground yet and you want to sit there and talk about what "I" like or dislike? You better ask somebody that doesn't need an adult to be out past 12. YOU have no clue what I like or dislike. I dislike haters like you that have nothing but jealousy and hate in their posts. If you don't like something and NOBODY asked YOU your opinion, then STFU and move on. Is that so damn hard for all you pencil d!cks to comprehend?

Haha, I see no personal attacks in his posts. Yes he did make the assumption that you like everything about the car in the original post, and that he doesn't. Why so angry? Hell his first post (the one that got you into this tirade ) was more just making fun of how people will bash neons but not these new puddle lights. Or at least that's what I took from it. So what? I wonder the same thing myself.

I'm not trying to start an ebattle or anything, it just seems that your just looking for something to be incensed about.

Sorry that you're having a bad day man :D

87 Turbo II
02-14-2008, 05:04 PM
Trends? When you were 9?? What....big wheel trends??? Video game trends??? Give me a break, seriously.

Well then, why not just go away? Is that so damn hard for all you haters? Do you honestly HAVE TO have an opinion? Do you honestly think that the OP cares if YOU think they're rice or not? Then why waste your breath? Show me anywhere where he asked for ANYONE'S "opinion". Show me.

Seriously, IA is full of opinionated jerks driving ragged out civics who think they're driving God's chariots and are kin to Mario Andretti, so they always have an "opinion" about everything. I'm personally sick of hearing it when I KNOW what some of yall's cars look and run like. Seriously, unless you have a BETTER car than the one you're opinionating on.....then you're just hating.

Anytime you want to pop the hood of your precious Turbo II and compare it with what's under mine.....let me know. :rolleyes: If it's better than what I have, I'll shake your hand and give you props. If it's not, I'll call you a hater to your face. Wanna do that?

If not, then don't talk down to me like you know anything about me. If you did, you'd know I'm not one of these keyboard teeny bopping warriors around here. I'm a grown ass man who's old enough to be your daddy. So I'd suggest you do a little more homework and a little less gum flapping because you obviously don't know who your talking to. :ninja:

Okay, first of all, you seriously need to get laid, because you're going ape**** from something very small and I'm guessing this links to problems in your personal life. I had a valid point that we disagree. I said I had an opinion. I never said my way was right or is always right. But allas, you hated that anyway, you hate opinions, THEN GET OFF OF THE OPEN WEBFORUM. This place is an open area where you can say whatever fits in the terms and agreements and 80% of the time, that'll be an opinion. If you don't like it, go join some private 100% Lexus club where you guys can hold hands and tell ghost stories around your little puddle lights with absolutley nothing interesting ot say because you're all clones going with whatever is hot at the time. I'll stick with talking amongst a wide variety of people with different opinions so I can see all sides of the spectrum so that I can get a variety of knowledge and not live in an unrealistic hunkey-dori fantasy land where everyone farts roses talking about how good everything looks. Grow a backbone and take a valid point for what it is, I voiced an opinion, you can choose to ignore it just as much as you want me to ignore this thread.

You probably have somehting much nicer than my stock 13B-T under your hood, good for you, my car is paid off, I'd rather not screw myself to drive a VIP styled POS, I'd much rather have an FD which'd kick your GS to the curb in terms of performance, the spectrum of automotives I will respect. You like luxury cars? Good for you, I like speed. Oh, and for the record, I can be out past 12. If you did the very simple math, I'm 18. Let me break it down for you.

13 + 5 = 18
a 3 in the ones place, along with a five in the ones place, make 8 numerical values in the one value decimal place. Or 8 X 1. Add that to the 1 digit in the tens place, and you get 18. Or, (10 X 1) + (8 X 1). Now go play nicely with all the other sensitive people.

Age =/= intelligence or validity, just because you're old enough to be my a$$hole of a father, doesn't mean everything you say is right. there are teens inventing things that make them millionares with deadbeat adults trying to payoff $200,000 worth of debt. I'm not saying I am going to be a millionare, nor that you are in debt, just given an example to prove you wrong. That's the scientific method.

Kamikaze
02-14-2008, 05:09 PM
I don't like to hate everything, you just like everyhting I hate because II hate your taste. Oh boo hoo, cry because I disagree, this VIP craze, this puddle light crap, bare carbon fiber, slammed cars, stretched tires, the negative camber crazes, I hate them all, doesn't mean I hate everything.

I'm a grown ass man who's old enough to be your daddy. So I'd suggest you do a little more homework and a little less gum flapping because you obviously don't know who your talking to. :ninja:

http://i25.tinypic.com/6f5p2b.gif
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

KidSaru
02-14-2008, 05:14 PM
Okay, first of all, you seriously need to get laid, because you're going ape**** from something very small and I'm guessing this links to problems in your personal life. I had a valid point that we disagree. I said I had an opinion. I never said my way was right or is always right. But allas, you hated that anyway, you hate opinions, THEN GET OFF OF THE OPEN WEBFORUM. This place is an open area where you can say whatever fits in the terms and agreements and 80% of the time, that'll be an opinion. If you don't like it, go join some private 100% Lexus club where you guys can hold hands and tell ghost stories around your little puddle lights with absolutley nothing interesting ot say because you're all clones going with whatever is hot at the time. I'll stick with talking amongst a wide variety of people with different opinions so I can see all sides of the spectrum so that I can get a variety of knowledge and not live in an unrealistic hunkey-dori fantasy land where everyone farts roses talking about how good everything looks. Grow a backbone and take a valid point for what it is, I voiced an opinion, you can choose to ignore it just as much as you want me to ignore this thread.

You probably have somehting much nicer than my stock 13B-T under your hood, good for you, my car is paid off, I'd rather not screw myself to drive a VIP styled POS, I'd much rather have an FD which'd kick your GS to the curb in terms of performance, the spectrum of automotives I will respect. You like luxury cars? Good for you, I like speed. Oh, and for the record, I can be out past 12. If you did the very simple math, I'm 18. Let me break it down for you.

13 + 5 = 18
a 3 in the ones place, along with a five in the ones place, make 8 numerical values in the one value decimal place. Or 8 X 1. Add that to the 1 digit in the tens place, and you get 18. Or, (10 X 1) + (8 X 1). Now go play nicely with all the other sensitive people.

Age =/= intelligence or validity, just because you're old enough to be my a$$hole of a father, doesn't mean everything you say is right. there are teens inventing things that make them millionares with deadbeat adults trying to payoff $200,000 worth of debt. I'm not saying I am going to be a millionare, nor that you are in debt, just given an example to prove you wrong. That's the scientific method.

/epic e-battle

DrAE86Toreno
02-14-2008, 05:20 PM
lol...

speedminded
02-14-2008, 05:23 PM

13 + 5 = 18

Age =/= intelligence or validity, just because you're old enough to be my a$$hole of a father, doesn't mean everything you say is right. there are teens inventing things that make them millionares with deadbeat adults trying to payoff $200,000 worth of debt. I'm not saying I am going to be a millionare, nor that you are in debt, just given an example to prove you wrong. That's the scientific method.lolol...married, family, business owner and a Lexus that will destroy your FC and most likely any mildly modded FD. Sounds like loads of personal problems to me right? If i didn't have to run I'd get some popcorn for this one!

87 Turbo II
02-14-2008, 05:28 PM
lolol...married, family, business owner and a Lexus that will destroy your FC and most likely any mildly modded FD. Sounds like loads of personal problems to me right? If i didn't have to run I'd get some popcorn for this one!
All of that crap hasn't done much for his personality then. It still didn't change the fact that he exploded over literally nothing while I keep my cool just posting stuff that you'd have to be stupid not to admit is valid. Like the fact that we have opinions, or that I never claim to be right, where he still thinks I'm talking to him like his opinion is wrong. I am simply pointing out the obvious. OUR OPINIONS ARE DIFFERENT and I am entitled to mine as well as the right to share it via the webforum.

JITB
02-14-2008, 06:23 PM
as much as i try to ignore trends.. vip has had me for awhile... but i cant let my mind seperate puddlelights and underbody neons....

Dirty Octopus™
02-14-2008, 06:24 PM
hell... the sh¡t was made for cars like that so i can dig it. :goodjob:

travn31
02-14-2008, 06:37 PM
yo the puddel lighhs are hot man but besides that the whole car is hella clean

EJ25RUN
02-15-2008, 12:02 AM
Things I like:
W-I-D-E rubber
clear turning signals
LED bulbs
black headlight housings
subtle wings/ spoilers
rear wheel drive
mild window tinting

Ive been busy all day so i couldnt jump and respond to this.

To 87 Turbo II.... its time you finally understood that most people could give a sh!t about what you have to say. Here is why.

I'll describe the person you remind me of.

Your the guy at car meet that shows up in a stock 87 FC talking about what one day he will do to his car. He will also talk about some FD rx7 he wants that will be a track machine. As he goes through his fantasy world. A VIP Lexus pulls into the lot. The Lexus parks and you immediately start talking trash about the car because its not following the

W-I-D-E rubber
clear turning signals
LED bulbs
black headlight housings
subtle wings/ spoilers
rear wheel drive
mild window tinting

-philosophy. You keep going and going until you realize no one is listening to you. This is because everyone has realized you talk out of your ass about sh!t that doesn't exist and they all go to the guy that complements other rides for being different and starting no beef with anybody. He is the same guy that took his car and built it to specs he liked no matter what other haters said.

Soo.....

You get upset.... You jump on IA and try to look cool by posting against another member that you really dont know. A guy you try to make look like a fool. This member is an I.A. O.G. that needs no words against you to get respect. You continue to try and look like you are defending yourself when the whole time, you digging your pit of stupidity even further.

__________________________________________________ ______________

Mr. 87 turbo..... All i have to say to you is this. The reason you drive an rx7 is cause somebody was different and decided to keep going with it no matter what others (very much like yourself) said. Understand?

On a final note..... i guess your only real debate that makes and sense is function.

Well i wonder why they are called puddle lights?
I wonder why the 2008 Subaru Tribeca luxury package is sold with them?
Im sorry something that keeps you from getting your shoes and pants wet is not gonna cut corner time, but lets no forget........Function....according to you.....Its lacking.

Deke
02-15-2008, 01:59 AM
Alright, so after the other poll thread I started, I actually understand the true purpose of puddle lights, and I'm absolutely fine with the functionality aspect of that. I mean who wants water in their shoe...honestly.

The thing that is going to bother me extremely about these (and what I'm pretty sure is going on with the car that was originally is posted) is when I start to see people riding around with them on. And if that is indeed the case, they are nothing but a new version of neon.

Notice that I haven't stated anything negative about them (or neons). I'm simply stating that if you think riding around with those on is a completely different thing than riding around with neons, you are under a delusion.

DrAE86Toreno
02-15-2008, 05:29 AM
^ yeah i do see em at auto zone now lol

EJ25RUN
02-15-2008, 09:30 AM
Alright, so after the other poll thread I started, I actually understand the true purpose of puddle lights, and I'm absolutely fine with the functionality aspect of that. I mean who wants water in their shoe...honestly.

The thing that is going to bother me extremely about these (and what I'm pretty sure is going on with the car that was originally is posted) is when I start to see people riding around with them on. And if that is indeed the case, they are nothing but a new version of neon.

Notice that I haven't stated anything negative about them (or neons). I'm simply stating that if you think riding around with those on is a completely different thing than riding around with neons, you are under a delusion.

Ok DEKE, now that you understand the functionality, YES you typically ride with those on. Its not for everyone and if you don't like the look thats fine. You can turn them off. It's personal preference at that point.

Here's a vid to give you an idea.

Before you get confused, it's a

1. Toyota Crown Majesty with Celsior head and tail molded.
2. Interior :no: ~ Not Bippu at all!
3. I think you'll like what's under the hood! :yes:

More important, don't miss the part at 2:29!
Deke watch this! ~ OK everyone else too! (http://youtube.com/watch?v=2VD-e2jySiQ)

Jaimecbr900
02-15-2008, 09:39 AM
Ive been busy all day so i couldnt jump and respond to this.

To 87 Turbo II.... its time you finally understood that most people could give a sh!t about what you have to say. Here is why.

I'll describe the person you remind me of.

Your the guy at car meet that shows up in a stock 87 FC talking about what one day he will do to his car. He will also talk about some FD rx7 he wants that will be a track machine. As he goes through his fantasy world. A VIP Lexus pulls into the lot. The Lexus parks and you immediately start talking trash about the car because its not following the

W-I-D-E rubber
clear turning signals
LED bulbs
black headlight housings
subtle wings/ spoilers
rear wheel drive
mild window tinting

-philosophy. You keep going and going until you realize no one is listening to you. This is because everyone has realized you talk out of your ass about sh!t that doesn't exist and they all go to the guy that complements other rides for being different and starting no beef with anybody. He is the same guy that took his car and built it to specs he liked no matter what other haters said.

Soo.....

You get upset.... You jump on IA and try to look cool by posting against another member that you really dont know. A guy you try to make look like a fool. This member is an I.A. O.G. that needs no words against you to get respect. You continue to try and look like you are defending yourself when the whole time, you digging your pit of stupidity even further.

__________________________________________________ ______________

Mr. 87 turbo..... All i have to say to you is this. The reason you drive an rx7 is cause somebody was different and decided to keep going with it no matter what others (very much like yourself) said. Understand?

On a final note..... i guess your only real debate that makes and sense is function.

Well i wonder why they are called puddle lights?
I wonder why the 2008 Subaru Tribeca luxury package is sold with them?
Im sorry something that keeps you from getting your shoes and pants wet is not gonna cut corner time, but lets no forget........Function....according to you.....Its lacking.

lolol...married, family, business owner and a Lexus that will destroy your FC and most likely any mildly modded FD. Sounds like loads of personal problems to me right? If i didn't have to run I'd get some popcorn for this one!

I didn't even have to say a word, did I? :D ;) Funny how that works. :rolleyes:

I already told you once that anytime you want to compare cars that I'm game. I go to a ton of meets and anybody who's anybody knows who I am and what I drive. I'm not hard to find at all. Although I'm willing to bet that most meets/events are past your bedtime or you're like a lot of the keyboard warriors around here that talk a lot smack online yet don't have the tic tacs to show their face anywhere. I have a feeling you're one of those too.

I bet you have neat little wish list for your FD, don't you? I know you probably do. Most guys like you do. It's ok, we all know how that is when we wish upon a star and hope that Santa Claus/mommy and daddy buys us car parts to make our car uber fast. Kids your age are like that. Nothing to be ashamed of. :rolleyes:

Seriously now, why don't you answer my question? We all know the answer and the sooner YOU realize that...the more mature you'll seem. Just WHO ASKED FOR YOUR OR ANYONE ELSE'S OPINION ABOUT ANYTHING IN THIS THREAD????? Answer that smart mouth. Wait, wait.....I'll beat you to the tired old punch.....here goes.....this is what you'll probably say...."Ummm, yeah, well I'm "entitled" to give my opinion anywhere because this is the net and a forum and cyberspace has no rules and IA is uber cool like that to let snot nosed wannabes put in their stupid .02 all the time...." Right? That's just what you were going to say, right?

Save your breath punk. I was already on IA and hanging out with true OG's when you were still in school trying to figure out which way was up on a vagina. So like I told you earlier, before I start getting PM's from real OG's with your whole family's SS#'s and skeletons in their closets, save some time and heart ache and just move on. I have yet to even give MY opinion on the "puddle lights"....you know why?......because NOONE ASKED for ANY OPINIONS. So again like I told you earlier, you have no clue what I like and don't. Just leave this thread to what it was......someone showing something to all of IA. He didn't ask for YOUR opinion nor mine, so there is no need to give it. We all know everyone has them just like a$$holes. As you've proven here, some stink more than others.

Wanna have any more debates? Let me know. I'll be happy to oblige, just not in this man's thread. Let's make our own and I'll be happy to match wits with you if you think you can hang. If not, then STFU and send your opinions to Dear Abby or Dr. Phil. :rolleyes:

DrAE86Toreno
02-15-2008, 11:22 AM
EJ thats like my fav. video...when all the lights turn on! it gives me goosebumps...my GS will b set up somewhat the same soon...hopefully :(

EJ25RUN
02-15-2008, 11:24 AM
EJ thats like my fav. video...when all the lights turn on! it gives me goosebumps...my GS will b set up somewhat the same soon...hopefully :(

that car is bippu style to me.

I talked to you at the varsity..... i was the white guy with glasses.

EJ25RUN
02-15-2008, 11:28 AM
Deke.............................................. ..........Last Activity: Today 11:15 AM
....................Viewing Thread Bippu Lexus GS with Puddle Lights @ 11:15 AM

And its like 12:27 now..... cmon with the response!

Deke
02-15-2008, 11:42 AM
Deke.............................................. ..........Last Activity: Today 11:15 AM
....................Viewing Thread Bippu Lexus GS with Puddle Lights @ 11:15 AM

And its like 12:27 now..... cmon with the response!

Aww, I didn't now you cared. It gives me the warm fuzzies :)

That car in the video is badass no doubt. All I'm saying is that riding with puddle lights on is the new neon. It's light shining underneath your car while in motion. Notice again I've said nothing negative. I just think its insanely nonsensical that someone can bash neons and love puddle lights. That's all.

I also still don't understand the whole Jaime being insanely defensive and pissed off. But what do I know, I'm just a silly newb :D

PS I got reps in the Puddle Light thread I started saying nice car. Haha, thanks man!

Jaimecbr900
02-15-2008, 11:56 AM
I also still don't understand the whole Jaime being insanely defensive and pissed off. But what do I know, I'm just a silly newb :D

I typed a mini essay and you still don't understand? :thinking: Is that because you go to GA Tech????? :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: I'm seriously just playing.....had to get that zinger in there....I'm a Bulldog fan. :D

It's simple my friend. I don't like people that go into a thread where NOONE ASKED FOR OPINIONS only to give negative opinions when they themselves have no clue what they're talking about. Mr. Turbo II who likes to put his negative .02 in everything from photography to what looks good and doesn't, yet he has only began to live himself and doesn't drive a 360 Modena. My point to numb nuts like him is STFU and just watch and learn. There are a million threads on IA right now that I don't agree with. Am I going to waste my time in going in there and putting in my .02? No. When they ASK for opinions, then you're fair game. IF YOU DON'T, then all the haters that come are just that.....HATERS. It just happens to be that Turbo boy was the one that did it in this thread. Next week it will be someone else.

Like I said, I'm not messing up the OP's thread anymore than we already have. If someone else wants to debate with me about anything, let's go to our own thread. I believe I've now made my point abundantly clear.....;)

Jaimecbr900
02-15-2008, 12:14 PM
^^^Fixed your reply. All I heard was :blah: :blah: :blah: and a bunch of :cry: :cry: :cry: .

Stop messing up the thread. From now on, I'll delete all unnecessary posts. We've both made our points. Like I told you, if you want some more humiliation....start another thread for just me and you and we'll go at it. If not, then STFU and let this thread be.

nreggie454
02-15-2008, 01:08 PM
IMO any light on the outside of a car that isn't a signal or a headlight is pointless.

EDIT: To clarify, I see the use of puddle lights, but I think it is pointless to take a picture with them on (unless the lights happen to be preventing someone from stepping in a puddle at that very instant).

speedminded
02-15-2008, 01:13 PM
IMO any light on the outside of a car that isn't a signal or a headlight is pointless.Newer bimmers have the LED's underneath each door handle and mirrors lighting up the car and ground around it when it's unlocked with the remote.

EJ25RUN
02-15-2008, 01:32 PM
IMO any light on the outside of a car that isn't a signal or a headlight is pointless.

I think there should be a motion to ban people that can't read.

You obviously refused to read any posts i've made on the subject.

nreggie454
02-15-2008, 01:48 PM
I think there should be a motion to ban people that can't read.

You obviously refused to read any posts i've made on the subject.

The first part of my post wasn't thought out completely, but the edit explains it further.

You can write all day that such and such luxury car has puddle lights and they work wonders making sure your shoes stay dry. However, I do not think they add positively to the looks of a car at all. For that reason, I think it takes away from a picture if the car has its puddle lights on.

DrAE86Toreno
02-15-2008, 03:32 PM
yeah EJ i remember...see u next month hopefully if my wheels are fixed??...and so to piss everyone off ima be riding around with my puddle lights on lol...kk?? ok ..cool lol..
and EJ that isnt even bippu style..lol that IS BIPPU haha..i was gna try to get those wheels before..they are from fabulous but man at that offset no one orders em so they sed 7 months..i cant wait for that.

EJ25RUN
02-15-2008, 04:41 PM
yeah EJ i remember...see u next month hopefully if my wheels are fixed??...and so to piss everyone off ima be riding around with my puddle lights on lol...kk?? ok ..cool lol..
and EJ that isnt even bippu style..lol that IS BIPPU haha..i was gna try to get those wheels before..they are from fabulous but man at that offset no one orders em so they sed 7 months..i cant wait for that.

That's right, that car is straight up Bippu...i was typing so fast, i made a typo.

If you say i might just come out to see whats new on your car.

Heres some other good choices.

Work Euroline DH
http://www.d2autosport.com/D2_2006/06_Wheels/wheels/works/WORK%20EUROLINE%20DH.jpg

weds kranze LXZ
http://www.vipstyle.co.uk/Kranze/LXZ/lxz_b-polish_fr_b.jpg

MAE 3 piece
http://www.globalautoshop.com/images/wheels/mae/mae3p_l.jpg

Here is a page for work wheels...too many to list (http://www.d2autosport.com/D2_2006/06_Wheels/06_wheels_work.htm)

weaponz
02-15-2008, 05:25 PM
VIP thats wussup

boosted b
02-15-2008, 05:36 PM
nice ride lke the puddle lights

rollininstyle2004
02-15-2008, 09:44 PM
That's right, that car is straight up Bippu...i was typing so fast, i made a typo.

If you say i might just come out to see whats new on your car.

Heres some other good choices.

Work Euroline DH
http://www.d2autosport.com/D2_2006/06_Wheels/wheels/works/WORK%20EUROLINE%20DH.jpg

I LOVE those wheels...

DrAE86Toreno
02-16-2008, 03:09 AM
the eurolines are very nice indeed..thats one of my lower choices for the GS tho..i see them looking better on boxier-ish cars(LS400 LS430) i do have auto couture and ame in mind tho...well see what happens if my wheels wnt get fixed...i dnt reli have any major plans on the car yet also....mite sell cuz im thinkin of getting LS430 or newer GS well see tho...

Frög
02-16-2008, 09:55 PM
thats cool.. limo's should have that, functional.. somewhat..

Danger Mouse
02-16-2008, 10:11 PM
that **** is kinda hot