PDA

View Full Version : Unbelievable

pali_meister
02-14-2008, 09:34 AM
The day i see one of these mother****ers, **** is gonna hit the fan. What kind of ****ed up people live in this country? Have them deported to north korea and let them see what its like to live without freedom. They should come to atlanta. I promise they won't leave alive.

I am not even from the U.S. and i think this is ****ed up.

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h110/Pali_meister/542y9m8.jpg

If you dont support the war, atleast support the troops.

On_Her_Face
02-14-2008, 09:38 AM
i'd do a drive by on there ass, with oranges. no joke, thats how badass i am

DESTRO_91
02-14-2008, 09:44 AM
That's truly phuc'd up. After being over there and having to come home and see this, I probably would ride by and hit them with some rotten eggs. I am a soldier and I don't support the war, but I damn sure support my fellow soldiers.

Sammich
02-14-2008, 09:47 AM
i'd do a drive by on there ass, with oranges. no joke, thats how badass i am

lemons leave more of a sting

SixSquared
02-14-2008, 09:47 AM
They're everywhere, and they're horrible... their whole basis is that the reason for 9/11 and the reason we keep losing soldiers in the war is because of gay people. They were at Heath Ledger's funeral saying that the reason he died was because of Brokeback Mountain... They have no respect for the soldiers that die protecting their rights to do stupid **** like that. Ugh.

Their website is www.godhatesfags.com and no, I'm not kidding... These people are such scum.

On_Her_Face
02-14-2008, 09:49 AM
and those little cumbuckets have a flag, ON THE GROUND.

integraguy06
02-14-2008, 09:50 AM
do a drive by with a paintball gun, non-lethal and much more fun when u hear them scream

Hulud
02-14-2008, 09:51 AM
this **** is old news.

i believe is some church out in kansas or some midwest state. if i ever see them anywhere i swear blood will be spilled

Ran
02-14-2008, 09:53 AM
Those people are nothing more than attention whoring lunatics. Even other churches laugh at how stupid those people are.

Barefoot
02-14-2008, 11:39 AM
welcome to america and freedom of speech. u may not like what they are sayin but they have every right to say it. just got to live with it an move on.

KidSaru
02-14-2008, 12:23 PM
Is that Westboro Baptist Church or w/e? There is a documentary on them with Louis Theroux.

Hulud
02-14-2008, 12:31 PM
welcome to america and freedom of speech. u may not like what they are sayin but they have every right to say it. just got to live with it an move on.
there should be no freedom of speech when you picket a f*cking funeral.

KidSaru
02-14-2008, 12:42 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Hulud again.

bafbrian
02-14-2008, 12:52 PM
there should be no freedom of speech when you picket a f*cking funeral.

x2

This is the Phelps Family. ABC or NBC News did a special on them a while back. People went crazy when they were protesting on an off ramp.

The mother has destroyed the lives of her children. The family is almost completely xenophobic to the rest of the local community. No surprise there.

It sickens me as a member of the military to see something like this.

Hulud
02-14-2008, 12:56 PM
x2

This is the Phelps Family. ABC or NBC News did a special on them a while back. People went crazy when they were protesting on an off ramp.

The mother has destroyed the lives of her children. The family is almost completely xenophobic to the rest of the local community. No surprise there.

It sickens me as a member of the military to see something like this.
seriously, these people that they are picketting and talking all kids of sh*t about are the ones who help preserve their right to free speach.

Barefoot
02-14-2008, 01:23 PM
Is that Westboro Baptist Church or w/e? There is a documentary on them with Louis Theroux.
im by no means sayin its right to do but at the end of the its there right. freedom of speech has its ups and down. these people test an push it lines everyday. without them pushing the line starting trouble its kinda a good thing. so when the day comes an u or i have to go to some extreme to get out point across we know the line.

man
02-14-2008, 01:24 PM
Wait till they **** with the wrong people, I'd have no problem going to jail if they protested at a funeral of a loved one (friends, family)

Hulud
02-14-2008, 01:24 PM
Wait till they **** with the wrong people, I'd have no problem going to jail if they protested at a funeral of a loved one (friends, family)
truth

Barefoot
02-14-2008, 01:27 PM
ud be in jail while there on the outside doing it to somebody else funeral laughin at u. u fight words with words y go to jail over words.

Hulud
02-14-2008, 01:29 PM
ud be in jail while there on the outside doing it to somebody else funeral laughin at u. u fight words with words y go to jail over words.
or he could goto jail and send atleast one of them 6 feet under

man
02-14-2008, 01:29 PM

They wouldn't be laughing, I can guarantee that. They'd be the next ones attending a funeral.

Barefoot
02-14-2008, 01:36 PM
They wouldn't be laughing, I can guarantee that. They'd be the next ones attending a funeral.
where theres 1 theres more u cant kill all of them. to tell u the truth i would laugh at u because there are better of handling it. so u get a go to jail free card they do it to somebody else funeral next time. all while i sit at home laughing at both sides for picking the worst ways to handle a situation. all im sayin is there at better ways to handle it.

man
02-14-2008, 01:39 PM
where theres 1 theres more u cant kill all of them. to tell u the truth i would laugh at u because there are better of handling it. so u get a go to jail free card they do it to somebody else funeral next time. all while i sit at home laughing at both sides for picking the worst ways to handle a situation. all im sayin is there at better ways to handle it.

There really isn't that's what you don't realize. These people don't listen, they are robots. Thus, you have to deal with them accordingly. Violence isn't always the answer, but sometimes it is.

pali_meister
02-14-2008, 02:31 PM
i actually just read that some states are making this illegal (how i dont know, but in a sick way its their right).

DESTRO_91
02-14-2008, 02:42 PM
I agree with their right to free speech and expression, but why are they so disrepectful? Protest all you want, but if you do it at someone's funeral, you don't know how family and friends will react. Violence is a quick fix that may lead to other penalties. Just picket in front of their church or home.

ahmonrah
02-14-2008, 07:01 PM
if those bytchez woud've showed up at my homeboys funeral, Shads' wrath would've made me their god.
former mil is what i am and i support those fighting and who have fought, and for them to spit in the faces of those who answered the call( be it a farce) and died, i'd gladly reduce that family to carbon dust........

AlanŽ
02-14-2008, 07:43 PM
those people are almost as bad the black muslims in NYC

JITB
02-14-2008, 07:51 PM
those people are almost as bad the black muslims in NYC

wow seriously?

GuessWho
02-14-2008, 08:47 PM
Dam Democrats...
lol

.93lude
02-14-2008, 10:23 PM
why do people complain about america and how terrible it is when they can just as easily go somewhere else, of course once they do go anywhere else they will realize how well-off they were in this great country where they had the right to actually stand out on the streets and preach their ideas, no matter how stupid they are, when anywhere else if you try to do that you can be shot and killed on the spot no questions asked, the only thing that gives you the right to complain is if you're actually going to do something about it, instead of whining into a microphone

my two cents

Echonova
02-14-2008, 10:29 PM
GOD
LOVES HIT
AND RUN