PDA

View Full Version : Nissans Over Atlanta

AZhitman
08-08-2005, 12:46 AM
http://ad.nicoclub.com/banners/Atlanta.gif

Join us at the largest Nissan gathering of the year! You guys asked for an "East Coast Nationals", you got it!

NICO, in conjunction with NOPI, is proud to announce the 2005 Nissans Over Atlanta meet, September 17-18 at the Atlanta Motor Speedway.

We have secured an enormous location at AMS - We have THE ENTIRE Red Infield, conveniently located between the vendor midway, snack bar, restrooms, the NOPI Chic tent and the burnout contest!

Nissan enthusiasts will be well-represented, with THREE 20x40' tents, the NICOchick models (woo hoo!), sponsor goodies, raffle items, NICO goodies, freebies and Nissan-specific awards. Clean up your ride, bring your favorite passenger, come out and have a great time with other Nissan enthusiasts!

Registration is easy and inexpensive. PLEASE NOTE: Registering your car for the show for $70 not only gets you AND a passenger into the event for both days (saving $10), but also secures you a prime parking location with the rest of the Nissans, the ability to bring a cooler with beverages and snacks (saving lots more $$$), eligibility for the raffle, and the Nissan-specific awards NICO will be handing out.

We're also looking for some "feature" vehicles, which will probably get some press coverage (our last event was featured on SpeedTV and TunerVision) as well as quite a bit of sponsor attention (we have over 35 sponsors!).

More info will be posted as it becomes available, but this is a DON'T MISS event for all you loyal Nissan enthusiasts - I'm looking forward to meeting you all and having a great time in the most hospitable city in the US, ATLANTA! (...also, home of my favorite football team :) )

More info here: http://forums.nicoclub.com/zeroforum?id=175

http://ad.nicoclub.com/banners/Atlanta.gif

nx95240
08-08-2005, 10:22 PM
i be there for sure...in my junk ka-t

EmotorsportsE
08-09-2005, 12:05 AM
We'll bring out plenty of our cars Greg. And my vert, hoping to have RHD, and GTR conversion done by then.

E

AZhitman
08-09-2005, 12:10 AM
Awesome - Looks like we're going to have a great turnout.

My intention is to have more Nissans than any other marque there... And to have NICO be the best-represented club as well!

E - Make sure you get me a "feature" car, we're gonna select a few to put under the tents. So far we have some sick stuff for you guys!

Looking forward to meeting you all - I can't wait to get back to ATL to buy some more Falcons schwag (so I can represent in AZ!) :goodjob:

EmotorsportsE
08-09-2005, 05:16 AM
I'll have you a feature car, what do you prefer, 400hp wide body rb20, or skyline front end, you'll like the vert probably we'll do it, just loooking for some parts, got the R32 tails, I just want an R32 GTR front for it.

Can't wait

E

BarnDog296
08-09-2005, 08:36 AM
I will definately be there, that sounds like a great event, and I always like to see what people are doing with their Nissans. I really hope we get more 240s out this time. I rarely ever see them at shows. Mines not good enough to show yet, or i would bring it out, but I will definately bring some Nissan suppoprt.

HalfBaked
08-09-2005, 11:15 AM
Eh, I'll be there.

flysi00
08-09-2005, 01:56 PM
ill be there to

Nyteryder
08-09-2005, 10:49 PM
me to.

Ryno
08-10-2005, 08:27 PM
I'll be there with halfbaked.

nx95240
08-12-2005, 10:13 PM
Awesome - Looks like we're going to have a great turnout.

My intention is to have more Nissans than any other marque there... And to have NICO be the best-represented club as well!

E - Make sure you get me a "feature" car, we're gonna select a few to put under the tents. So far we have some sick stuff for you guys!

Looking forward to meeting you all - I can't wait to get back to ATL to buy some more Falcons schwag (so I can represent in AZ!) :goodjob:

what will it have to take to be under the tent?? will u have any ka-t under the tent?? me and KLATTR1 will be there :D

AZhitman
08-15-2005, 10:36 PM
Shoot me a pic or two, we're almost full on Featured Vehicles.

[email protected]

Make sure you guys get your registrations in ASAP!!!

...and for those of you who think your car is "too ghetto", or "it's not done", REGISTER IT ANYWAY!!!

Why?

Cheaper (2 people get in for $70)
More convenient (no parking a mile away)
Safer (car's not sitting in some field getting jacked by ricer chumps)
Cheaper (bring a cooler and not pay $6 for a soda)
More fun (hang out with your Nissan friends)
More convenient (keep sunblock, goodies, camera, crap like that in your car)

BTW, if anyone in the ATL has a good hotel hookup, we've filled up all 5 of our rooms wih "out-of-towners". Feel free to post up on NICO any details.

Thanks all - Looking forward to seeing you there!!!

jap-pinto
08-16-2005, 03:02 PM
I will be bringing my Nissan Widebody Sky-80 out, complete R32 half cut welded onto a half rear of a 240sx ... everything from the back seat to the front is authentic Skyline and the rear tails and roof is 240sx. A few details about the car is completely Gutted with Skyline Roll cage, Buddy Club seats, Tein Coilovers (HR) fully modded engine bay. I'll see if I can shoot some pics later. May even bring out the Infiniti G35

nx95240
08-17-2005, 09:08 PM
Shoot me a pic or two, we're almost full on Featured Vehicles.

[email protected]

Make sure you guys get your registrations in ASAP!!!

...and for those of you who think your car is "too ghetto", or "it's not done", REGISTER IT ANYWAY!!!

Why?

Cheaper (2 people get in for $70)
More convenient (no parking a mile away)
Safer (car's not sitting in some field getting jacked by ricer chumps)
Cheaper (bring a cooler and not pay $6 for a soda)
More fun (hang out with your Nissan friends)
More convenient (keep sunblock, goodies, camera, crap like that in your car)

BTW, if anyone in the ATL has a good hotel hookup, we've filled up all 5 of our rooms wih "out-of-towners". Feel free to post up on NICO any details.

Thanks all - Looking forward to seeing you there!!!

are you going to meet up were we did last year? at ruby tuesday.? had a good time there last year. here my link http://www.ka-t.org/nx95240

EmotorsportsE
08-18-2005, 07:40 AM
Jap-Pinto, your's wasn't the one from HIN, was it?

E

jap-pinto
08-18-2005, 11:34 AM
Jap-Pinto, your's wasn't the one from HIN, was it?

E

Yep that was me ... which car was yours?

HalfBaked
08-18-2005, 12:02 PM
Do you have any pictures of this car sky40...

nx95240
08-20-2005, 10:45 PM
I'll have you a feature car, what do you prefer, 400hp wide body rb20, or skyline front end, you'll like the vert probably we'll do it, just loooking for some parts, got the R32 tails, I just want an R32 GTR front for it.

Can't wait

E

are you bringing the ka-t there this year??

EmotorsportsE
08-21-2005, 06:29 PM
The KA-T from last year is dead, I am building another KA right now, everything is being built custom for it, crank, rods, and pistons, but it's going to be a couple of more months before it is ready. I will have my RB20 convertible there, we're doing the RHD on it right now, we'll have Aarons RHD RB20 powered S14.5, James flared RB20 HB, Marats fully built CA coupe, Rons monster tubro RB20 S13.5 coupe, James monster Turbo RB20 S13.5 HB, as long as he doens't have to goto Iraq, we're just hoping our body guy can get all of the cars painted by Nopi, we have a crazy custom color we had mixed for all of our shops cars, so hopefully all will be painted. Other than that, we have Jeremys 350hp RB20 R32/HB, Johnathons 350hp RB20 coupe, Johnathons RB20 Kouki, Andrews Rb20 Kouki, Calebs SR20's Zenki, Andys SR20'd Zenki, Charlies Rb20 Widebody HB, Chris's drag RB20 Coupe, and Brandons KA HB, Seans RB25 silvia coupe, Matts RB25 coupe, and possibly 3 RB26 cars. We have some more comign out with us, just not sure on their attendance yet. We'll have plenty to show out there though.

No KA-T's this year, we kinds went on a RB kick this year, but we have 2 fully built KA-T's coming out and my KA-T in a few months. They'll be back though, they got all the torque.

E

lowjack
08-22-2005, 12:34 PM
Greg,

Will they be providing power to the tent areas for those who need it for the displays? Also, will the NICO crew and feature cars be able to load in Friday like last year? (Team Audiobahn/Alphasonik)

If you have a min send me your number so we can talk about it.

Thanks,

AZhitman
08-22-2005, 01:07 PM
Scott - catch me at 602-828-8908... Won't have much time to rap today, catch me tomorrow or later in the week.

E - I'll expect a whole row of cars from you guys!

AZhitman
08-26-2005, 01:25 PM
Bump - Click the above links for important updates!!!!

lowjack
08-29-2005, 10:17 AM
Trying to contact you, so I left you voicemail. Registered yesterday under NICO, should be a wingdinger!

Thanks

AZhitman
08-31-2005, 09:31 PM
We're all set - Get those last-minute registrations in ASAP, in order to secure a space in the infield (with the other hundreds of Nissan folks).

Non-Nissan people? Register as a NICO member anyway, we'll make sure you get taken care of as well!

REGISTER HERE!!! http://register.nopi.com

Any questions, email me at [email protected]

Nyteryder
08-31-2005, 10:10 PM
I will be there

kutepunkprincess
08-31-2005, 11:59 PM
shid i register my honda?! lol.. i mean shit.. i'll probably be driving it there neways. is it worth registering it .. and bringin it into Nopi (price wise and what not) ? either way. i will be there of course :goodjob: :goodjob:

AZhitman
09-04-2005, 12:57 AM
Al - Might as well, you can park with us. Make sure you register it under NICO so we can kepit near the booth.

lowjack
09-05-2005, 12:30 AM
considering the cost of a day ticket, registering your car gets you dedicated parking and 2 2day passes.

kutepunkprincess
09-08-2005, 01:15 AM
Al - Might as well, you can park with us. Make sure you register it under NICO so we can kepit near the booth.

well i was about to register.... it comes out to be.. like $80..

so i can get a passenger in free too right for the $80 of registering and entering?

and i have the option of parking.. in... red, brown, or gray... where shud i park?

AZhitman
09-08-2005, 08:49 PM
You're registering with us (remember, the club that's paying you :) ) so you'll have a spot in Red.

IM me if you need help with it...

kutepunkprincess
09-08-2005, 11:50 PM
You're registering with us (remember, the club that's paying you :) ) so you'll have a spot in Red.

IM me if you need help with it...

hehe, ok. i didnt know if id be able to park my honda with all the nissans ;) lol

BarnDog296
09-13-2005, 10:39 AM
Alright guys, i Have registered my un-finished RPS13 240SX and I am really psyched to be going. I have heard that alot of people are meeting at the Varsity and heading out from there. Does anyone have a time or anything like that? I would HATE to be late to get in and end up in a HUGE line.

Also, I have to pick up my tickets and all still i guess they dont send them out if you register past the 5th - how do i do that?

AZhitman
09-14-2005, 12:07 AM
B-Dog -

Did you register with the NICO crew? If so, I can help you with the ticket-getting issue.

Hit me at [email protected], and hopefully you can make it to dinner with us Fri nite - should be 50-70 Nissan owners at the Meet & Greet dinner.