PDA

View Full Version : Myrtle Beach or FL??

SIL80det
08-08-2005, 12:19 AM
Ok well I have a friend visiting from CA in a couple weeks and I want to take a weekend trip. I've never been to Myrtle Beach but it seems like it would be more fun of a drive than FL. Does anyone know if there is a fun way to get to Myrtle Beach that isn't too far out of the way? How long does it usually take to get there? Thanks.

-Matt

SaraX5
08-08-2005, 12:57 AM
ew DO NOT GO TO MYRTLE BEACH. that place SUUUUCCCKKKS anywhere in Florida is better than myrtle beach

99ITRGIRL
08-08-2005, 06:47 AM
Myrtle Beach is fun!

chrisdavis
08-08-2005, 09:14 AM
Ok well I have a friend visiting from CA in a couple weeks and I want to take a weekend trip. I've never been to Myrtle Beach but it seems like it would be more fun of a drive than FL. Does anyone know if there is a fun way to get to Myrtle Beach that isn't too far out of the way? How long does it usually take to get there? Thanks.

-Matt

Take I20east till it runs out in Florence SC, follow the beach signs thru Florence. Get on 501 and stop when the car fills up with seawater.

Beware Aynor is a 1 stoplight speed trap of a town and the cops hide in the bushes.

It takes 5 1/2 hours from Conyers to Myrtle Beach

A.P. Photography
08-08-2005, 10:03 AM
Myrtle Beach is nice and is would depend on where you want to go in FL as to the best choice between them.

Leisa
08-08-2005, 10:28 AM
Myrtle Beach is awesome.. I took my kids last year and we had a blast.. I highly recommend it

JoeCoolinATL
08-08-2005, 11:20 AM
myrtle beach has the coolest putt putt course ive ever played
it was called the minotaur or seomthign
i want to go just to go play it again