PDA

View Full Version : EF MEET for MARCH last one for ben!

JDMJAYDC2
02-13-2008, 07:17 PM
i talked with ben about this and i think we need a lil going away party for him as we would do for anyone leaving the squad but this man is risking his life for our freedom so hell date is up in the air at the moment but the place is not

Medievel Times:goodjob: price is 50 bucks a person before you start saying ah thats too much

its a five course meal and you get to see the whole tournament if you dont know what this is go rent cable guy or google medievel times if its just me and ben or a couple of guys from the squad WE ARE DOING THIS! so save up 10 bucks a week starting this weekend and show your ass up. post up guys when you are available to make it out im shooting for mid to late march depending on ben's schedule.

toonz
02-13-2008, 07:22 PM
What?.....midevil I thought this was a car club lol what's up with these meets we all build our cars to put out the most power but you guy6s want to see some midevil stuff lol go ahead and bash me but idk..........I thought ben was leaving this friday ..........

toonz
02-13-2008, 07:32 PM
I say we get ben as drunk as we can and get him a Fat stripper for him and leave her with him for the night lol now that sounds like fun huh.... I know I stop coming to these meets since last year it's not because I couldn't make it and lord knows I support the ef squad but these meets are just gettting crazier and crazier you guys have to draw attention to the meets no one interested means no members and thats why these meets end up with 5 or 4 people coming. We need like a Big bang and when we do meet up you 60mph driving mutha ****az need to stay home I just don't ****ing get it when you people spend all that money on swaps to drive like your grandmother is in your passenger seat with you at all times..down shift and drive ***** worry about your tickets later and let's have some fun.....I miss Jeff....or keep your d series in your cars and let whatever swap you have go to a better owner lol

JDMJAYDC2
02-13-2008, 07:33 PM
yeah for a bit toonz but hes coming back its still a car meet this just allows something different for us to do besides the usual, mtn run(everyone isnt fast or has the handling for this) cici pizza(it was cool but still had its flaws) i figured medievel times would be something really cool we could ALL experience together and still meet up and look at cars plus its basically a EVEN drive for just about everyone rather than have one at the V where the augusta guys cant make it or have one on the northside where only a few can make it not trying to piss anyone off just tired of us having meets everyone and there mamma says they coming we show up and its the same 4 mofo's everytime jhot meet was off the hook though i just want bigger meets! I go to the V meets and see hella ef's with gsr swaps b16 swaps but nobody posts or hell even shows up to the meets because 1 nobody steps up and makes a meet thread 2 everyone is too damn cool and doenst want to drive for a bit to make it to one. lets just come together guys if you dont like my idea COME up with something else! i know im not the only one that wants more meets!

JDMJAYDC2
02-13-2008, 07:37 PM
we are on the same page toonz

lol and i was driving slow because i was low on gas and dare wanted to take pics

00CelicaGT
02-13-2008, 07:41 PM
well i am going to try and make this event but if i dont have the hatch fixed by then i wont be able to make it. when is this event going to be exactly.

JDMJAYDC2
02-13-2008, 07:46 PM
im thinking we are going to talk about it during the mtn run/ten pin alley meet march 8th or so

toonz
02-13-2008, 07:48 PM
I know 2 dudes with ef hatches (gsr swaps) that I talk to, straight up and down they are all about the streets and me to. Im not going to change that and I have been in some accidents and I recieved lots of tickets, whatever, thats the fun part of this hobby lol but they're those guest that look into this thread. It's alot of kids with ef swapped cars that take a peek in this section on IA just to see what are we doing, and what are we doing going to a midevil show with a bunch of dudes that already know about the ef's all of us know mostly evrything we need to know well the people that will meet up lol where's the girls the fun the big bang where is it because if not I could stay home and be one less member with A story like oh I can't make it type of bs (no offense to ben) I can stay home and get my **** sucked and go out to the southside that night and have some fun.......im just rambling........

toonz
02-13-2008, 07:50 PM
well i am going to try and make this event but if i dont have the hatch fixed by then i wont be able to make it. when is this event going to be exactly.
My point exactly

JDMJAYDC2
02-13-2008, 07:53 PM
i had no idea you were on the southside toonz hmmm we might have to meet up i thought the southside meets were pretty much dead since publix meets shut down a while back

toonz
02-13-2008, 07:54 PM
I don't care what's wrong with my car D know's my car can be totally apart I'm talking the motor and the whole interior apart if I think the meet is worth coming you best bet that night before I'm working on my car all night to be put back together just so I can chill with the squad (I have done it before) but when I come to meets and 5 or 4 people how do you think that makes me feel I loose intrest

toonz
02-13-2008, 07:55 PM
i had no idea you were on the southside toonz hmmm we might have to meet up i thought the southside meets were pretty much dead since publix meets shut down a while back
South side was dead since that kid had that shoot out in union city and brung the cops up to publix lol

Papa_Smurf
02-13-2008, 10:16 PM
i'm game for w/e, but we defiantly need to do something in that little strech of time that Ben comes back.

EvasiveEF9
02-14-2008, 07:48 AM
What?.....midevil I thought this was a car club lol what's up with these meets we all build our cars to put out the most power but you guy6s want to see some midevil stuff lol go ahead and bash me but idk..........I thought ben was leaving this friday ..........
I leave this friday to travel the states visiting friends and family. March 16, I leave for Parris Island.

I say we get ben as drunk as we can and get him a Fat stripper for him and leave her with him for the night lol now that sounds like fun huh.... I know I stop coming to these meets since last year it's not because I couldn't make it and lord knows I support the ef squad but these meets are just gettting crazier and crazier you guys have to draw attention to the meets no one interested means no members and thats why these meets end up with 5 or 4 people coming. We need like a Big bang and when we do meet up you 60mph driving mutha ****az need to stay home I just don't ****ing get it when you people spend all that money on swaps to drive like your grandmother is in your passenger seat with you at all times..down shift and drive ***** worry about your tickets later and let's have some fun.....I miss Jeff....or keep your d series in your cars and let whatever swap you have go to a better owner lol
When you have over 50 documented tickets in your 7yrs of driving, and no insurance will accept you, and if they DO, they charge you a ridiculous amount...then come talk to me. I've already lost my license twice. No need to do it again. If I get a ticket between now and boot, it will put my military career in jeopardy. Sorry, but going 95-120mph in my car on the streets isn't worth risking a career with full benefits plus the ability to mess around with aircraft that take the sound barrier like it's a piece of candy in a baby's hand, and allow me to blow sh*t up without costing me a dime. Not to mention the Hum-V offroading, and the joy of play in just about any aircraft throwing more than 1.3g's, which is the most G's a street legal vehicle has had PROFESSIONALLY documented. Car meets are fun. It's great to play around. Leave the racing to the track, though, or at least rural areas. You have that on the south side...and cops probably aren't as thick down there as they are up here. Down there, they can be outrun. Up here...dude, they'll pull GSP Chargers and choppers outta friggin' nowhere on your ass. One chopper is stationed right here at McCollum airfield which is literally only a 10minute drive from my house. The risk is thrilling, but it's just not worth it to me. The squad (most of us that paticipate) likes to see a litle variety. yeah, the squad is about the EF...but we're different from other squads and organizations. This squad has turned more into a group of friends with a similar car being the common holding ground...and the squad as a whole would like to see some variety. So until some noobs start stepping up and requesting stuff, or at least putting in some input (like what you just did, and by all means, reps for doing so, even if I don't agree) then I think we're doing a pretty damn good job.

EvasiveEF9
02-14-2008, 07:55 AM
By the way, I'd say do it on the night of the 7th or 9th. I THINK I'll be having a going away party on the night of the 8th, and by all means, EVERYONE from the EF Squad is invited....

SlamminCRX
02-14-2008, 11:26 PM
ill show up if my car is running, ben was the one who invited me into this forum

good lck out there bro

EvasiveEF9
02-15-2008, 02:10 AM
ill show up if my car is running, ben was the one who invited me into this forum

good lck out there bro
KILL!!!!

:ninja:

......ok, I'm gonna go.

Papa_Smurf
02-15-2008, 10:47 AM
hey ben, sorry i never text you back.

you text me when i was working, and it was the day before valentines day, and i was working floral....jesus christ dude... it was soooooooooo rediculously busy...lol and they were tryin to have me wrap flowers and shiit...lol. lets jst say i feel sorry for whoever they give those flowers to, cause they looked like ****.

basically, i was insanly busy and couldn't really text you back. hope touring the sates is fun for you bro. hit me up when you get back!

JDMJAYDC2
02-16-2008, 06:16 AM
DARE please delete this thread this meet is not going to happen due to some news i have found out pm me if you really need to know

EvasiveEF9
02-16-2008, 04:05 PM
No problem, Alan.

Jermaine...fill me in,too...

A-ran
02-16-2008, 05:46 PM
:( I'l be at PCB

SlamminCRX
02-17-2008, 01:19 AM
wat happened to the meet?