PDA

View Full Version : 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST

Bomex269
08-07-2005, 11:55 PM
My name is Justin and i have a 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST and was wondering if there are any sponsors looking for a GST to sponsor because I promise to go to shows because I have big plans for my GST but
I need help in making my dream a reality any sponsors that care to help make my dream a reality I greatly thank you.

Thanks,
Justin

HyPer50
08-08-2005, 02:16 AM
My name is Justin and i have a 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST and was wondering if there are any sponsors looking for a GST to sponsor because I promise to go to shows because I have big plans for my GST but
I need help in making my dream a reality any sponsors that care to help make my dream a reality I greatly thank you.

Thanks,
Justin

I'll go ahead and let ya know before everyone else does... your not gonna get a sponser like that. Generally you'll already need a proven car... Most sponsers won't take a stock car and help you build it up... Also, if you are serious about getting sponsers... your not going to get them by posting on IA, you need to send them a "resume" and all that crap.. but as I said, they aren't going to sponser you with a stock car when there are plenty other models the same as yours that are built up and proven. There's a site out there that tells you HOW to go about trying to get sponsers... can't remember what it is, maybe someone will post up.

Also, just so you know, this "sponser" forum isn't for that type of sponsership... it's for companys that support IA.. or atleast thats my understanding of it.

flysi00
08-08-2005, 08:53 AM

Thanks,
Justin

theres no way u going to get a sponsor like that kid. you have to have stuff already done to your before any sponsor is going to look at your ride. it would help if u would have posted a mod list with pics. cuz shit if sponsoring is that easy i want to be sponsored to i have a lil over 18K in my 240 and i dont got ANY REAL sponsors yeah some shops gets me some lower prices buti had to work my ass of to even just get that just my :2cents: and i think that website the guy ^^^ was talking about was carsponsoring.com or soething like that

redgst97
08-08-2005, 12:07 PM
I will sponsor you....discounted pricing off my used parts:

2G AEM Big Brake Upfrage (Front): $250
19" Ace Ally Wheels with BFG tires: $1400

John

USMC_is300
08-08-2005, 03:41 PM
thats fucked up redgst97

Brett
08-08-2005, 07:02 PM
I will sponsor you....discounted pricing off my used parts:

2G AEM Big Brake Upfrage (Front): $250
19" Ace Ally Wheels with BFG tires: $1400

John

John thats classic!! :lmfao:

technoteg97
08-08-2005, 07:14 PM
Usually sponsors check out Performance and unquieness. and style..speed. and a car they havent worked with before n (looks). cuz it does gotta look good at the same time have engine mods