PDA

View Full Version : Hpi Super Nitro rs4 Porsche 911

Nismo
02-13-2008, 04:25 PM
This car is brand new in box. It has never been assembled and all the parts are included. Dont miss your opportunity to own one of the rarest hard to find kits HPI racing has produced. Body style is the porsche 911 turbo, 280mm.

Did anyone say "Go BIG"? The Super Nitro RS4 is HPI's largest sedan-style car kit. Each one is 20% larger than other 1/10 scale sedan kits, making them easier to drive and much larger on the track! These huge radio control Nitro cars measure over 20 inches (50cm) long, 10 inches (22cm) wide and over five inches (13cm) tall! The Super Nitro RS4 kits also include a complete set of 22 ball bearings and a countersunk purple anodized aluminum chassis. An efficient belt drivetrain provides smooth power to all four wheels. Each of the three drive belts has its own tensioner for easy adjustment. The new and improved Nitro Star 15FE engine is a great way to get introduced to the world of Nitro R/C - it's easy to tune with just a single adjustment, powerful and fast! The Nitro Star 15FE has been upgraded since its introduction to make it the easiest to tune and most powerful stock engine around! With the inclusion of a purple anodized heat sink head it's also now the best-looking engine, too! The heat sink head provides better cooling for more fuel efficiency and overal power. The larger stance of the Super Nitro RS4 gives it extra stability over standard 1/10 scale Touring Cars. The Super Nitro RS4 is also a full-time 4WD car, which means easy driving and control on any paved surface! Double wishbone suspension makes tuning a breeze and provides a durable suspension. Turnbuckles make it easy and simple for racers to tune the suspension to their race track. A turnbuckle wrench is included with the kit so adjustments are quick and easy. The huge front bumper deflects impacts and bumps The entire suspension is fully adjustable for race tuning Our Super-size Racing Slick tires ride on large Super-size wheels which offer great performance and awesome scale looks! The Super Nitro RS4 kits accept standard-size radio gear, so no special equipment is needed to run them. An easily removable radio tray makes cleaning the car very easy. Just take off the radio tray and spray the car down with our Nitro Car Cleaner (#9062) for quick and easy cleaning! 22 ball bearings and gear brace are standard equipment A purple anodized countersunk aluminum chassis is standard The wheelbase is adjustable so other available "Super Size" bodies (from other companies) fit the Super Nitro RS4. The wheelbase can be changed from 280mm to 300mm very easily. The big look of the Super Nitro RS4 kits is going to get all the attention at any parking lot track! Do you want to see the size comparison between a standard sedan-size car and the Super Nitro RS4? The Super Nitro RS4 Features List: - Includes a powerful .15 size Nitro Star engine with purple cooling head - Complete set of 22 ball bearings - 4WD for high grip on any paved surface - Countersunk purple anodized aluminum chassis - Upgradeable with many hop-up parts - Includes a large Super-size body - Window paint masking included for body - Flexible vinyl decal sheets with lights, grilles, logos and more details - Oil-filled coil over shocks - Super Nitro Super Star or Mesh Wheels - Super-size Racing Slick racing tires - Adjustable wheelbase to fit other "Super Size" bodies on the market - HPI Nitro Star engines come with a 2 year limited warranty. Read our Nitro Star Engine Warranty. Due to nature of hobby, item is sold as is with no refunds or warranties except those through the manufacturer. Shipping in the continental US only.

Asking 200 dollars. You will need to assemble the car and need radio, servos, fuel and glow ignitor to run.

http://i11.ebayimg.com/08/i/000/d9/d5/4f39_1.JPG

harrisonsaid
02-13-2008, 11:05 PM
Dude, word on the super nitro. talk about something hard to find. Wish i had the funds, i would buy this just to have.

dtmcnamara
02-14-2008, 05:43 AM
good deal. loved mine before my brother ran it into the curb and messed up the entire front suspension

AnthonyF
02-14-2008, 06:10 AM
i wish u told me about this car before, i would have bought this over the other one that im now trying to get rid of.....bastard. good luck!

i put ur lip on...u give me car?

Nismo
02-14-2008, 11:21 AM
You put lip on my car, i give kisses. lol!

I actually just got this yesterday in a trade, but I really need money, otherwise I would have built it. They are a blast and handle incredibly.

harrisonsaid
02-14-2008, 04:56 PM
PM'd

AnthonyF
02-14-2008, 05:35 PM
i install front lip...and....free oil change? :/

Magnus213
02-15-2008, 12:26 AM
It's hard enough to find an HPI kit these days, especially nitro. Wish I had the funds and time. Good luck.

Nismo
02-15-2008, 02:30 PM
True on the hard to find part. These make excellent parking lot warriors because they are a good 50% larger than their 1/10th scale counterparts.

collins
02-15-2008, 05:34 PM
good freaking price! wish i had some unallocated funds! g/l homie

Nismo
02-15-2008, 05:59 PM
good freaking price! wish i had some unallocated funds! g/l homie

Tell that girlfriend of yours to quit spending your money!

Nismo
02-17-2008, 08:11 PM
Bump TTT

Nismo
02-18-2008, 11:47 AM
Any offers?